Shane “this is my favourite video EVER” Dawson (Part 11)

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane “this is my favourite video EVER” Dawson (Part 11)

Post by PiinkFart »

Not Cool was one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen. It was shock humour that wasn’t funny at all, the acting was horrible, and the plot was bad. Shane knows it too. Lmao any time Not Cool is brought up I just remember that horrible train wreck and cringe into my past life.

NocteRegem
Talker
Talker

Post by NocteRegem »

kellinkenobi wrote:YES!! THIS!!! Remember Shane said he thought he was edited to look like an asshole or “villain” on the Chair in one of Trisha’s videos back in the day? No, Shane, you weren’t edited that way. You behaved like an entitled, spoiled brat that wanted his ego fluffed at every turn because you for some reason in your mind think you’re a serious, Academy Award winning level director.

He totally villainzed Zachary Quinto because he couldn’t handle people seeing his horrible movie for what it was. Zachary Quinto had a problem with the scene from Not Cool where the homeless man is eating poop out of a cup in the bus (or train? I can’t remember) station, he said it was gross. Which it was and totally not necessary for the movie or the plot. But hoo boy, did Shane get his dirty underwear in a twist about that. Zachary Quinto also pointed out that the other girl competing in the Chair’s movie was better and had a much better plot, it wasn’t just two hours of gross, low brow fifth grade humor, but Shane was at an immediate advantage because he came in with millions of fans who would vote for him no matter the content and that’s why he won. The show was totally rigged and he was such a little brat about Zachary Quinto that it really soured my view of Shane years ago and he’s still the same way to this day.
Yes, and his humour has not changed. He started todays videos saying he peed in someone's poop. This is the quality content from someone who thinks it's normal to pee in bottles and leave them around the house.

The only way Shane is ever going to be in a real tv show again is when he ends up on dr phil for being gross.
Now I'm in the ring and I'm coming for blood

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Just started watching... i noticed Shane is driving. I also noticed its not the G wagon. When did they give it back for a diff rental?? Strange!

flipflopsandsocks50
Learner
Learner

Post by flipflopsandsocks50 »

https://imgur.com/a/qVMLLt6

i was hoping this comment was sarcastic but it's not :-?
precious bean fucking C R I N G E

orangetasticgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by orangetasticgirl »

y'all i am 4 minutes into the new video and i am SO OVER THIS editing style. just stop putting in relevant clips every time you can, PLEASE

brokenheartxd
Talker
Talker

Post by brokenheartxd »

Going back and rewatching the "prank" part just annoyed me even more. Garrett needs to stop fucking goofing off and grow up. All this childish behavior, like when he kept poking Shane in the blind video, the ice cream incident, and now this stupid ass "prank" (there are probably more, but those stand out). It's not becoming of an almost 30 year old to be acting like a 6 year old, and it's definitely not "quirky" or "cute". And people are getting mad at Bunny for getting LEGITIMATELY upset over it? She didn't even yell or anything, and stepped away to (I assume) not make Garrett feel bad (which I don't think he did, cause he was still acting like a overhyper jackass right after.)

Honestly, after this series I'm ready for Garrett to be done on Shane's content for a while. He has his own channel to worry about anyways (so much for consistent lol) Contrary to the majority, I'd take Ryland and Morgan any day over Garrett and Andrew. Don't @ me!

molly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by molly »

all i remember from that 50 min video is ryland saying he doesn't know what taxidermy means and that shane and co. are freaked out by totally normal things (a kneecap, a foot, taxidermy animals, african (?) masks, etc etc...)

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

flipflopsandsocks50 wrote:[url]<a class="vglnk" href="[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>a</span><span>/</span><span>qVMLLt6</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span></a>]

i was hoping this comment was sarcastic but it's not :-?
precious bean fucking C R I N G E
Garrett is a bean brain maybe. He used to remind my of a golden retriever puppy full of energy and a good heart. Now he’s the puppy that I want to yell at for constantly peeing in my shoes!
Same shit, different day

Post by Guest »

I love Garrett as just HIMSELF. I haaaate the hyped up version of him in the latest videos. I used to love him until he figured out his "role" in Shane's videos and amped it up. Like in the video series with Molly, it was either in the background of Shane's videos or Molly's on her channel, he had an actual serious conversation with Molly when they were at Starbucks on the patio, just her and him, and seemed like a completely different and actually intelligent person. It pains me to say this but god I just couldn't fucking stand him in this video series. Shane looked like he could have murdered him after the growling prank.

moonbrains
Informer
Informer

Post by moonbrains »

The only good part of this video was the flashback to the 'haunted hotel' because I got to see Drew.

NocteRegem
Talker
Talker

Post by NocteRegem »

orangetasticgirl wrote:y'all i am 4 minutes into the new video and i am SO OVER THIS editing style. just stop putting in relevant clips every time you can, PLEASE
Whaaaat? did you not like the part with a woman in a bathroom opening a door that made the sound of a breaking mirror while they were talking about something that did not happen in a bathroom and had nothing to do with a door? Or the long promo for the W hotel? or the long sequence os turning ALL the lights off? Or when shane said to andrew "come on. you guys were doing the cuttest little things together when we weren't filming", and andrew replied "I can put on Morgan's sunglasses", AND FOR SOME REASON EVERYBODY ACTED LIKE THIS WAS THE BEST IDEA EVER? (being sarcastic)
Now I'm in the ring and I'm coming for blood

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Dude really started tearing up from seeing the green on Bunny's social blade- You can't write this type of comedy.

Honestly, the cringey prank was the only semi-interesting part of the entire video. Is Garrett pushing the hyperactive, cutesy manchild shtick too much? Yeah probably. I still enjoy him and think he brings the most comedic value to the videos when it comes to his more effortless, casual jokes.

Davidkyl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Davidkyl »

Nolitaflat wrote:I love Garrett as just HIMSELF. I haaaate the hyped up version of him in the latest videos. I used to love him until he figured out his "role" in Shane's videos and amped it up. Like in the video series with Molly, it was either in the background of Shane's videos or Molly's on her channel, he had an actual serious conversation with Molly when they were at Starbucks on the patio, just her and him, and seemed like a completely different and actually intelligent person. It pains me to say this but god I just couldn't fucking stand him in this video series. Shane looked like he could have murdered him after the growling prank.
d you happen to have a link to the video ? I can’t seem to find it searching. I would like to see how he is normally.

alexandriablue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alexandriablue »

I couldn't even be bothered to watch the latest video because I knew I'd be bored. Like many people have been saying, his ideas have potential but they are executed poorly. Most of his new "series" just seem like vlogs.

I'm not a big fan of Safiya Nygaard's content (mostly because watching her try on random clothes and stuff from the internet doesn't interest me) BUT all of her videos have a very clear, well-stated purpose, there is a logical structure to follow and a conclusion at the end. Maybe if Shane took a page out of her book his videos wouldn't seem like such a giant clusterfuck.

taco baco
Debater
Debater

Post by taco baco »

People in the comments keep saying how 'uptight' Bunny was being for going off on Garrett. Sorry, even if you don't believe in this stuff, it's painfully obvious that Bunny takes it very seriously. Heck, she even has traumatic experiences with it! I know it wasn't done with malicious intent, but it's not funny. Plain and simple. I'm not super hating on Garrett, but he really needs to be more mindful. Between this and disrespecting Dogman, Garrett has really been a pain with this series. Shame.

skittles
Informer
Informer

Post by skittles »

So I only watched the prank part and honestly I think it would’ve been a typical squad reaction had bunny not freaked out. (Laughter etc.) I mean dogman totally knew it was a prank and found it funny. You could tell Garrett genuinely felt bad, I think most of us have had those moments where you go too far with that kinda stuff and instantly regret it. Yeah Garrett has been obnoxious in videos lately but it’s nothing compared to shane’s fake acting, awful editing, and god complex. At the end of the day it’s shane’s channel and these are videos he is choosing to upload. Everything just seems more like a reflection on shane to me.

I think he just completely failed to prep anyone for this series and so nobody knew wtf they were supposed to say or do. He can’t have the best of both worlds: have a crazy obnoxious crew but also expect them all to reel it in at times. The whole series was a mess from start to finish and that’s on shane. The videos aren’t really re-watchable and there’s no point to them at all.

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

I think the editing of this series (and honestly most of Shane's content this year) is horrible. I'm not an editor by any means, but for something they claim they spent so much time on its shitty. Shane wants to be on TV so badly yet he doesn't realize TV isn't edited this way? Its just cringey at this point.

I feel bad for both Garret and Bunny in regards to the prank. Its clear that shit freaks Bunny out, but at the same time it was just a joke. I can understand her being upset, but everybody else (besides dogman, who seemed to really enjoy it lol) acting like it was the worst thing he could have possibly done was harsh imo. Shane should have explained to everyone before they got there that she had a bad experience before and not to pull any shit because it freaks her out and he didn't want her to lose trust in them. I mean he literally asked her if she ever touched a dead body because it seems like that would be "her thing" but he wants to make it clear that Garret fucked up for pulling a prank?? Please :roll:
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

Post by Guest »

Davidkyl wrote:
Nolitaflat wrote:I love Garrett as just HIMSELF. I haaaate the hyped up version of him in the latest videos. I used to love him until he figured out his "role" in Shane's videos and amped it up. Like in the video series with Molly, it was either in the background of Shane's videos or Molly's on her channel, he had an actual serious conversation with Molly when they were at Starbucks on the patio, just her and him, and seemed like a completely different and actually intelligent person. It pains me to say this but god I just couldn't fucking stand him in this video series. Shane looked like he could have murdered him after the growling prank.
d you happen to have a link to the video ? I can’t seem to find it searching. I would like to see how he is normally.

at 4:02!

Branola
Informer
Informer

Post by Branola »

Shane is pushing the Morgan/Andrew thing so hard. It's cringey. I dunno why but she just seems so much younger to me than they do (not that they don't act immature too cause they totally do). "You guys were interacting/doing cute things together before the camera was on why did you stop". Or he says something like that. No thanks! :roll:

Also Bunny freaking out was ridiculous. It wasn't that big of a deal. Really like that was a breach of trust? Dogman even though it was funny. I get if it bothered her and so of course you Garret should apologize (which HE DID OK), but like shane said there was a fight in this series and I'd been looking forward to seeing what it was and I was super disappointed.

I think the 1st two videos in this series were the best. They had moments that made me laugh SO HARD. And in the 3rd I personally found the ice cream thing funny but overall after the first two (other than seeing Bunny's cool house) it was all downhill from there.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

finally finished this train wreck of a video almost 12 hours after it was uploaded and I'll say this, the only good part of the video was seeing an old clip with Drew in it. can't stand being "scared" by normal things. I mean a knee cap, a foot. really. are you scared of your own body because both of those things are in there. saw someone in the comments talking about bunny freaking out because of her "anxiety" and not wanting to mess with spirits. umm this is the girl that sat on people's gravestones. she's already disrespected the dead. and this is where she "feels at home" something tells me she's just over dramatic like everyone in Shane's "squad"
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

Return to “Shane Dawson”