Shane “this is my favourite video EVER” Dawson (Part 11)

Ughmypower
Debater
Debater

Re: Shane “this is my favourite video EVER” Dawson (Part 11)

Post by Ughmypower »

I saw Shane post about the new video on the “YouTube community” thing and he chose the thumbnail that lost on the poll on his Instagram story... why would you ask your audience for their input if you’re just going to ignore it?

Daynahhhh
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Daynahhhh »

Why is everyone up his ass with this series?? It was messy as hell. I enjoyed it fine enough but it was all over the place and terribly edited. They knew they were going to be making a whole 3 videos of their journey there before bunny's and they literally put 0 effort into planning anything. The whole point of this trip was for him to help Bunny yet he literally told her to shorten her titles and show her wealth more? He could have done one video of them getting to her house and meeting and going through all her shit etc and then done the next part of just him and her talking and even the thumbnail thing, things that actually help her with improving her channel. Instead both parts were just all over the place and mostly filler of the squad being obnoxious and rude as hell. I'm tired of the squads amped up personalities and this shit editing. Why in the fuck did it take him this long to edit??? It's not like its some amazing editing or anything it literally looks like Ryland did it. And why is he uploading Monday's 50 minute video in one? You'd think he would stretch that shit to another 3. I wish he could just take some constructive criticism, but I guess all he really sees is everyone on twitter up his ass and thinks anything else is haters.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Remember how they were laughing in their video with James Charles about Jacob Sartorius's red social blade? He knows good and well what he's doing with that thumbnail...

The only reason the finale will be 50 mins is because they probably fluffed it with 20 minutes worth of unnecessary B-roll footage.

niki900
Informer
Informer

Post by niki900 »

1. Garrett is slowly transitioning from my favourite 'Squad' member to somebody I wish didn't even appear on my screen. He's become so annoying.

2. Andrew is officially the Jimmy Fallon of YouTube, laughing at everything as if it was the best joke he has heard in his entire life.

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

Shane was at Trisha's birthday party as seen from her vlog. He was talking to Lucas Cruikshank and his boyfriend.

kellinkenobi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kellinkenobi »

7abiib_azzubb wrote:Shane was at Trisha's birthday party as seen from her vlog. He was talking to Lucas Cruikshank and his boyfriend.
Was he wearing the pig shirt or did he switch it up and go for a formal look in the grey shirt with holes?

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

kellinkenobi wrote:
7abiib_azzubb wrote:Shane was at Trisha's birthday party as seen from her vlog. He was talking to Lucas Cruikshank and his boyfriend.
Was he wearing the pig shirt or did he switch it up and go for a formal look in the grey shirt with holes?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You already knew the answer before you asked! He was all pig t-shirt and black pants.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

You have got to be kidding me.

parkjihyo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by parkjihyo »

i bet his closet is just like 10 pairs of black pants and another 10 of that fucking pig shirt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

A few years ago, Shane seemed to care a lot more about how he was dressed. When I saw this compilation of him on YouTubers react I was pleasantly surprised at how well-groomed he looked.

He was also thinner back then so maybe now that he has gained some weight, he feels like there's no point in even trying to look good. I don't know. But that hideous pig shirt and those black pants aren't doing him any favors.

Booboo2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Booboo2 »

In the bunny vid, Shane says Morgan came from a working class family? For some reason, I thought Ryland and Morgan came from wealth..

Post by Guest »

Booboo2 wrote:In the bunny vid, Shane says Morgan came from a working class family? For some reason, I thought Ryland and Morgan came from wealth..
Because of how entitled they behave? i see why you might think that

Post by Guest »

Booboo2 wrote:In the bunny vid, Shane says Morgan came from a working class family? For some reason, I thought Ryland and Morgan came from wealth..
I think Shane was taking a lot of artistic license with the "working class family" angle for Morgan...

lurkermclurkerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkermclurkerson »

I was rewatching old videos and I miss the Shane from when he was making cakes with Lisa and Corny. He seemed so happy and genuine.

poshspice88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by poshspice88 »

The “squad” did nothing to enhance Shane’s Bunny series. I understand the need to bring them along for moral support for himself, but he needed to ditch them at their hotel and film with Bunny alone with Andrew filming (and staying quiet). And then invite Bunny and the squad out to dinner at the end of each filming day. Bunny seemed a lot more comfortable in the scenes with just Shane.

Post by Guest »

I wish I could go in his closet and burn all of his merch shirts and gym shorts...

I get that he has body issues but I wish he could dress himself better...and see that he can be comfortable and still look nice.

joooo_booo
Learner
Learner

Post by joooo_booo »

i know uncommon objects and i dont understand the hype with why theyre going. nobody ever talks about how its "haunted" and they recently moved locations about less than six months ago so how many intense haunting stories can there be?? not to nitpick but bunny has overhyped this store to the whole internet

greenfaerie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by greenfaerie »

whatevawhateva wrote:
I think Shane was taking a lot of artistic license with the "working class family" angle for Morgan...
This made me roll my eyes too. Maybe we all have different ideas of “working class” but eh.

Shane and his never changing wardrobe, it’s like it started as a joke when he made his videos in his kitchen and it was like “haha the green shirt again is that all you own?!” and then bam it became his “thing” and would always put it on to film, but at least it was only to film and he’d throw it back in the corner when he was done. I guess I thought when he burnt it he was ending that part of his “gig” but nope, just replaced it with advertising his own shirt everyday instead. I’m not snooty, but if he seriously only wears that shit 24/7 I would go nuts if I was Ryland. Imagine going out to nice dinners, he won’t even put on a simple button down or something, yikes.. Hard to tell if it’s just for his gig/a joke or if he’s now using it as a crutch to hide behind because of body issues since it’s clear he’s been comfortable in other clothes in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LoliFlour
Informer
Informer

Post by LoliFlour »

joooo_booo wrote:i know uncommon objects and i dont understand the hype with why theyre going. nobody ever talks about how its "haunted" and they recently moved locations about less than six months ago so how many intense haunting stories can there be?? not to nitpick but bunny has overhyped this store to the whole internet
well I don't know anything about the place but I think that's why he keeps saying it wasn't really a scary video
I don't think any intense paranormal things happened while they were there. but just have to wait and see I guess

bushph
Informer
Informer

Post by bushph »

greenfaerie wrote: Shane and his never changing wardrobe, it’s like it started as a joke when he made his videos in his kitchen and it was like “haha the green shirt again is that all you own?!” and then bam it became his “thing” and would always put it on to film, but at least it was only to film and he’d throw it back in the corner when he was done. I guess I thought when he burnt it he was ending that part of his “gig” but nope, just replaced it with advertising his own shirt everyday instead. I’m not snooty, but if he seriously only wears that shit 24/7 I would go nuts if I was Ryland. Imagine going out to nice dinners, he won’t even put on a simple button down or something, yikes.. Hard to tell if it’s just for his gig/a joke or if he’s now using it as a crutch to hide behind because of body issues since it’s clear he’s been comfortable in other clothes in the past.
Him constantly wearing his own merch honestly wouldn’t bother me as much if he wasn’t just wearing that ONE pig shirt. Like Shane, you have a bunch of other designs. Didn’t he even wear his green “I’ll go home” one for a while? That one is so much nicer.

Return to “Shane Dawson”