Keeping up with the Dawsons (part 10)

lmnlvr
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Keeping up with the Dawsons (part 10)

Post by lmnlvr »

judging by all the instagram and snapchat stories complaining about how much editing they're doing he's definitely gonna take another break after this series lol

Swav
Informer
Informer

Post by Swav »

So... what exactly is this series about then? I want to watch, but I also don't think I have the attention span for their bullshit at this point.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

Again, Morgan with that stupid fucking baby.
I want to watch but after all the reviews here I might just skip it. Ryan sounds insufferable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nillawafer1
Learner
Learner

Post by nillawafer1 »

I hate to sound mean, but I need Garrett to stop laughing so hard at his own jokes.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

PiinkFart wrote:Image

Again, Morgan with that stupid fucking baby.
I want to watch but after all the reviews here I might just skip it. Ryan sounds insufferable.

to be fair, Shane made her take the baby. and that part where the TSA checked out baby benjamin was the only past that made me laugh.

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

I am less than 7 minutes into the new 6 part video... and RYLAND IS FUCKING PISSING ME THE FUCK OFF. He is *SO* fucking spoilt and ungrateful!

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lalal0ve »

Omg Shane taking half a Xanax and acting stoned. :rofl:

Why did he say he’s never taken drugs but he’s literally prescribed adderall?

And is he that dumb to not know you shouldn’t mix any medication with alcohol??

:roll:

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

Ok I watched it. It wasn’t too bad actually. The only super annoying thing was Shane acting super high from half a xanax.

lmnlvr
Informer
Informer

Post by lmnlvr »

if anyone wants to watch, christine posted her podcast with shane and ryland. I really enjoyed it I like watching shane when he's not being over the top. is it weird i'm kinda attracted to him when he's being serious? lol. it was interesting he talked about almost deleting his youtube channel when he was doing all those food video trends because he was miserable. and ryland wasn't that annoying in it, either.

[youtube][/youtube]

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

Garrett going back for his phone was the only part that didn't feel like a waste of my time.

AnnahJ
Informer
Informer

Post by AnnahJ »

I don’t see how it took so long to edit when they literally included every second of footage they took and its only the plane ride. I feel better knowing now that Shane decide to bring them as a surprise not them Free loading and demanding to come. Boring af video, the only good part was Shane pretending to give Andrew a xan

flipflopsandsocks50
Learner
Learner

Post by flipflopsandsocks50 »

usually lurk but holy fuck andrew laughing every five seconds is SO annoying in this video

LiddlePallid
Naughty
Naughty

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah Andrew needs to be quiet - what cameraman sits there and giggles at everything? I like him and all, but he needs to shut up when he's behind the camera lol

QueenParis
Debater
Debater

Post by QueenParis »

lalal0ve wrote:Omg Shane taking half a Xanax and acting stoned. :rofl:

Why did he say he’s never taken drugs but he’s literally prescribed adderall?

And is he that dumb to not know you shouldn’t mix any medication with alcohol??

:roll:
I think he was sort of thinking about how Xanax is now considered more a Party drug and people regularly pop it to get high rather then take it for actual medical reasons.

So he probably thinks about it in a similar vein to cocaine, weed, ketamine etc even though it’s prescription.

He probably doesn’t know that people do that with Adderall as well and sees that as something people take only for ADHD.

Also, Andrew laughing so much is so damn annoying! I wouldn’t care if he was in front of the camera , But because he’s behind it, Its so noticeable and constant.
David Cage is awful, Connor is forever best boy :love2:

nillawafer1
Learner
Learner

Post by nillawafer1 »

Ohmygod in Christine's podcast, Ryland says "anyone in comparison to me is bigger, I'm like very very petite" at 16:20. it never stops with this guy.

Shane seems really withdrawn in Christine's podcast. Normally he's over the top and laughing at even the dumbest jokes. But he doesn't really seem to be throwing Christine any bones here, he's barely laughing at her jokes and they're all falling flat. I know this isn't her thread, but this is a boring and awkward podcast tbh, and I guess I expected Shane to carry some of the slack like he usually does around others. Maybe he was tired.

LoliFlour
Informer
Informer

Post by LoliFlour »

Sheesh. No wonder this is a 6 part series. They dragged the fuck out of this footage. I couldn't wait for the video to end. Every single joke dragged on for way too long, most notably the "slow-mo" travel vlogger footage with that annoying ass "dubstep" song. And was I supposed to care about what Ryland thought about first class? Because I didn't.
The ironic thing is that face Shane makes at Garret and the others when they do something he doesn't "approve" of is the same face I make at Shane when I watch this dumb shit.
Someone mentioned how he didn't have a teaser for part 2 and that's because he's probably still editing part 2 as we speak.
He's actually been quiet about this series. He hasn't done the "it's my favorite ever!! it's so emotional!! unbelievable!!" stuff. Maybe a little bit but overall I haven't seen him brag about this one that much. So maybe he heard our prayers :D

Btw something Garret said caught me off guard. When he was joking with Morgan about the two of them being stuck in the house while the rest went on the trip, Garret basically said that they were going to need Shane's card (credit/debit card?) or they would starve to death. Like, what does that even mean? do these people not provide for themselves?

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

Itzfleur wrote:Sheesh. No wonder this is a 6 part series. They dragged the fuck out of this footage. I couldn't wait for the video to end. Every single joke dragged on for way too long, most notably the "slow-mo" travel vlogger footage with that annoying ass "dubstep" song. And was I supposed to care about what Ryland thought about first class? Because I didn't.
The ironic thing is that face Shane makes at Garret and the others when they do something he doesn't "approve" of is the same face I make at Shane when I watch this dumb shit.
Someone mentioned how he didn't have a teaser for part 2 and that's because he's probably still editing part 2 as we speak.
He's actually been quiet about this series. He hasn't done the "it's my favorite ever!! it's so emotional!! unbelievable!!" stuff. Maybe a little bit but overall I haven't seen him brag about this one that much. So maybe he heard our prayers :D

Btw something Garret said caught me off guard. When he was joking with Morgan about the two of them being stuck in the house while the rest went on the trip, Garret basically said that they were going to need Shane's card (credit/debit card?) or they would starve to death. Like, what does that even mean? do these people not provide for themselves?
Well considering he's uploaded a whopping two videos in the last six months, he definitely subsists off of whatever Shane pays him for being in these crappy series videos and for whatever amount of involvement Garrett has in the pre and post production.

As much as Ryland and Morgan are unlikeable, talentless, wasteful freeloaders... at least they are both consistent with their own shitty channels. Garrett might not leech off of Shane like they do, but he's probably even more financially reliant on him.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

i don't know anyone dumb enough to mix Xanax or any medication for that matter with alcohol. these series have been insufferable but Shane "fucked up" on half a xan is one of the most insufferable things I've ever watched.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

Purple_Aussie
Debater
Debater

Post by Purple_Aussie »

New drinking game: take a shot every time Ryland says "Hey shishter"

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Kay-da-bomb
Learner
Learner

Post by Kay-da-bomb »

This video. We need to have a come to Jesus moment with this video. First off, the only part that I actually laughed at was the damn doll being found in Garret’s book bag. The rest of the video had me wanting go southern momma on every single last one of them. I.e “if y’all don’t sit y’all little asses down and act like y’all got some damn sense y’all all getting an ass whoopin’l atleast that’s what my momma would say if I was acting a damn fool on an airplane :roll: shane acting like he really was messed up from 1/2 a Xanax made me want to scream. Boy I’ve take more aspirin and felt more then what you probably felt, calm down please. And ryland is such a spoile ass brat it makes me want to gag. Geez I cants stand him. Andrews giggling didn’t bother me. But then I barely noticed on how annoyed I was with everything else going on. Morgan and garret and then damn dolls. And the food jokes and fat Jokes and ME and gasp and pig jokes are not funny anymore. Please move on. I want the old Shane back with spooky boys. Alright whose ready for part 2 NEXT WEEK :rofl:

Return to “Shane Dawson”