Daddy "Definitely NOT Scripted Videos" Dawson (Part 9)

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daddy "Definitely NOT Scripted Videos" Dawson (Part 9)

Post by Fairycake »

I hope not. I know everyone thinks shane is a bit disgusting :rofl: but personality wise he could do so much better.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Where are they right now?
I know Shane hates travelling, especially by plane or out of country!

niki900
Informer
Informer

Post by niki900 »

Time for a bit of a rant.

I hate Ryland.

I didn't mind him to begin with, I was just kinda happy Shane was finally accepting his same-sex attraction. But that was what, almost 2 years ago?
Ryland never used to be this spoiled and annoying. Back when he worked at Clevver he had some level of humility, but now... he carries an aura of holier than thou and it's undeserving. He's not smart or creative. He hasn't got good looks. He has the personality of a grain of sand in the desert - nothing stands out about him. But I think, as a gay man, the thing that bothers me the most is that he's a complete bottom and yet has no ass to speak of, it's like a wooden plank - but that's offensive to many wooden planks, many planks actually serve a functional purpose and have a visually appealing wooden grain.

What exactly does he do? He uploads one video a week (if even that) which is a lazily cut collection of clips than any half decent editor could put together in an afternoon, with some really annoying old meme clips (how many times is he going to use the same clip of 'BITCH WTF' or 'bitch, me too'?). He doesn't do a podcast, he doesn't write, he doesn't work on any projects beside this. He just... exists in the Shane household, gets his undeserved $30,000+ monthly YouTube income and proceeds to spend it all on himself because Shane pays for everything else.

The money got to his head, simple as. He is a classic gold digger who is manipulating their partner into believing they love them when in reality it's all just pretend, at least to an extent. How many times have we seen some sort of genuine message from Shane to Ryland? Signs that he actually loves him? Shane has shown stuff that like that publicly before, even if he loves teasing Ryland constantly. But, and correct me if I'm wrong, has Ryland ever actually made a single loving gesture towards Shane in a video? And don't argue that maybe it's because he's camera shy... we've all seen him model and twerk his flat ass in every other video on his channel. Why does it have to be Shane to propose? Why does Ryland seem not okay with ever doing something for Shane? I guarantee you Ryland doesn't actually want a baby with Shane, he just wants something to tie him down properly with and a marriage isn't quite good enough.

While Shane pretends and jokes about Ryland constantly, Ryland is *constantly* annoyed with him. Everything he does annoys him to an extent. He's clearly not a fan of Shane's lifestyle, his bad hygiene, his clothes, but he puts up with it because he knows he would never be able to afford this lifestyle on his own, his own Youtube views would plummet without Shane and the others. So he just puts up with everything that he hates about Shane, offers up his flat behind to keep Shane satisfied, and is

It's a shame Garrett and him never worked out since Garrett actually has a great personality, he's sweet and genuine and it's clear he cares very little about money.

I'm probably projecting here, but god if Ryland isn't the most annoying, whiny excuse for a butt ugly white twotter (not quite a twink, not quite an otter, plus a twat) of a gold digger.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

So are Garrett and Morgan living together in the office? Or does Garrett not live there?

beautyineveryone
Informer
Informer

Post by beautyineveryone »

sandyfrink wrote:So are Garrett and Morgan living together in the office? Or does Garrett not live there?
Garrett got his own place recently

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

youbettawurk
Learner
Learner

Post by youbettawurk »

Bobby just uploaded a video about buying comments. Shane did the buying views/likes thing so recently it just seems like a cheap knock off. I'm not even going to watch it.

I wanted to like Bobby really bad but boy oh boy he hasn't put out anything worth watching yet.

youbetterst0p
Debater
Debater

Post by youbetterst0p »

youbettawurk wrote:Bobby just uploaded a video about buying comments. Shane did the buying views/likes thing so recently it just seems like a cheap knock off. I'm not even going to watch it.

I wanted to like Bobby really bad but boy oh boy he hasn't put out anything worth watching yet.
Came to say the exact same thing. Like Shane literally used this concept in his own video a few months ago. Why would they even consider this?

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

YIKES. Go check the comments on Shane’s newest instagram post of the bobby thumbnail. Nobody wants anything to do with Bobby. (same though)

I wonder how Shane feels about this. Nobody’s really put up this much of a stink about his weekend video people since bomb.com started. I wonder if he’s second guessing himself now and regretting everything he’s done for Bobby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lurkermclurkerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkermclurkerson »

BAsed on his most recent Instagram photos, I’m pretty sure he and Ryland are engaged.

morbit
Talker
Talker

Post by morbit »

I honestly don't understand why Destery isn't getting all the hate that Alexis got and Bobby is getting now. He's just as annoying.

sorealbutsofake
Learner
Learner

Post by sorealbutsofake »

lurkermclurkerson wrote:BAsed on his most recent Instagram photos, I’m pretty sure he and Ryland are engaged.
I think so too! And to that, I say:

youbetterst0p wrote:
youbettawurk wrote:Bobby just uploaded a video about buying comments. Shane did the buying views/likes thing so recently it just seems like a cheap knock off. I'm not even going to watch it.

Came to say the exact same thing. Like Shane literally used this concept in his own video a few months ago. Why would they even consider this?
I don't understand it either. Bobby's filming/editing style is much more polished than Shane and Ryland's content, but it's NOT interesting...It was a rehash of Shane's video, at this point, I'd rather watch Morgan lol. The whole 'hater turns into friend/member of squad' arc was a huge fail for me.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

sorealbutsofake wrote:
lurkermclurkerson wrote:BAsed on his most recent Instagram photos, I’m pretty sure he and Ryland are engaged.
I think so too!
If they did, then I'm surprised they're keeping it contained and haven't at least teased the engagement, with their exploit-y asses. For now, I'm gonna say they're just having a cheesy romantic getaway for their anniversary.

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

I'm not entirely convinced they're engaged.. Ryland posted a pic on instagram recently and captioned " two years with my bestfriend. I wouldn't want it any other way". Maybe they were just celebrating their 2 year anniversary?

I agree about Bobby's video.. I didn't even bother to watch this one. I watched the first one and didnt laugh or smile the whole time. I was bored, his humor is dry and I still get bad vibes from him like hes using Shane. And this weekend's video idea was already used by Shane!! Ugh. Im glad more people are expressing their disinterest in Bobby's videos on Shane's channel. Bobby needs to just do his own things on HIS channel.

LiddlePallid
Naughty
Naughty

Post by LiddlePallid »

Ryland annoys me too. I liked him at first, now he just seems like such a downer every time they do something. Him buying a G Wagon was ridiculous.

I like Morgan but don't think I can stand her in every video. I tried watching her channel and she's very annoying on her own lol

Garrett is my favorite. He is adorable and I just wanna be his best friend lmao. And I miss Drew!

I can't stand this Bobby kid. I don't know what Shane was thinking taking him under his wing but he's not funny or interesting. And how the fuck are they affording a HOUSE in LA? Is Shane paying for that too? :rofl: As a matter of fact, he should have his own thread.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Its possible, especially with Gigi an Nats recently doing so and getting a lot of publicity from it.
Altho Shanes the type to hype something and get ppl talking for views and follows.

Arden
Learner
Learner

Post by Arden »

Bobby's "team" looks like a bunch of spoiled brats. Especially Bobby and his girlfriend. And why did he think that he needed to show us him and his friends hiking, eating, driving? It wasn't entertaining and there was no point in it. Uggh.

Whitesand
Informer
Informer

Post by Whitesand »

What a weird video from Bobby, there was no point to it, Shane did that before practically, weren’t they asking for suggestions - they royally fucked that up it was just boring.

It’s a shame as I do like bobby on his own channels.

Also I got bad vibes from bobbys girlfriend, it was like she wanted to be centre of attention and making the video.

LiddlePallid
Naughty
Naughty

Post by LiddlePallid »

I noticed that too, it was annoying. I'm gonna go make a thread for him now because I feel like there will be more to talk about and I don't want to clog up the Shane thread with it :rofl:

*edit* here it is: viewtopic.php?f=186&t=33541

niki900
Informer
Informer

Post by niki900 »

If Shane and Ryland got engaged, I will have to rethink my position on gay marriage.
It feels too dirty now.

Strawbs123
Debater
Debater

Post by Strawbs123 »

niki900 wrote:If Shane and Ryland got engaged, I will have to rethink my position on gay marriage.
It feels too dirty now.
Lol i wouldn’t go that far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Shane Dawson”