Daddy 'PeesInBottlesAndTinderDateExes' Dawson (Part 8)

wake
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daddy 'PeesInBottlesAndTinderDateExes' Dawson (Part 8)

Post by wake »

LeGarconBleu wrote:So the Paypal vid doesn't seem to be down, maybe unlisted?
I was able to watch it just now.

Does this link work for anyone else?

The decimal code says "They are distracting you"
That was extremely creepy ...

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

But wait POP blast is still posting

This video was posted right after a small video whose decimal code just said "hollywood"

I really think someone fucked up and they're trying to make themselves a victim of some horrible pedo ring. The kids in the video sound super rehearsed and not at all emotional. As if they don't even understand what they're saying.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

OhHiImSam wrote:2. We all agree that the jokes he made are awful BUT where do we, as a society, actually draw the line for this kind of humor? Bigmouth on Netflix is about kids going through puberty and all those sex jokes and boners are written and drawn by adults--and that show has been getting rave reviews from critics (I haven't watched it for the obvious reason of not wanting to watch adults make jokes about 13-year-olds having wet dreams)? I think this problem goes farther and deeper than Shane making shitty jokes on his podcast four years ago.
In this sense, I think it's the intent and context around it. I'll admit it, I really liked big mouth. it's relatable humor because we've all been through puberty. Most of us know what it's like to be hormonal teens who want to scream at their parents for little things, and are genuinely kind of gross. Big Mouth is also one of the few shows that's highlighted female puberty in more than a way that's "haha girls bleed from their vaginas!". Yeah some things blurred a line(I could have done without the amount of pillow scenes tbh), but like I said, I don't think the intent was anything sexual more of a "puberty is weird and gross" type deal. Plus this was based on the writers experiences growing up. To me, Shane's humor in this case doesn't really have any of that. He was trying to use shock humor(which yeah I do think this was just a bad joke he made a few years ago), and it's coming to bite him in the ass now.

wake
Informer
Informer

Post by wake »

Someone had to have hacked their account, this is just too fucked.
LeGarconBleu wrote:But wait POP blast is still posting

This video was posted right after a small video whose decimal code just said "hollywood"

like-a-dq-blizzard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by like-a-dq-blizzard »

What the fuck is this channel :o

LoliFlour
Informer
Informer

Post by LoliFlour »

Holy shit. That channel is satanic. That's legit scary and creepy. I'm kinda mad now tho because Shane's creepy comments are now getting overshadowed by this weird conspiracy theory thing. This all went way left, quick. Is it like, they feel bad for making the video so now they're trying to use this as a distraction?
Who thinks this will be in Shane's next conspiracy theory video? lmao.

Lily Laurette
Debater
Debater

Post by Lily Laurette »

God this entire situation is such a mess.... all I want to talk about is his new video lmfao. I don't understand the whole "daughter" thing? She's a random tween he has seen a few videos of and now he considers her a daughter? Is that some sort of a marketing tactic, like oh my viewers will click on this if I say she's related to me? Strange.

The timing of this is sooooooo bad after this pedophile controversy. I do not believe that Shane is one, however he does not understand boundries at all. I don't even mean that in just a sexual way. When he did those videos with his "fake son" a while back, he kept making jokes and bringing up topics that the kid probably shouldn't be hearing. Like he made jokes about adderal and his mother crying and being lonely..... why does the child need to hear that sort of stuff? My reasoning for him doing videos with these children is so he can appeal to his, let's face it, very young audience. A girl like Sophie would be perfect for Shane's audience as they could definitely relate to her. That leaves us older viewers on the outside, because I don't know about you guys but I honestly could not care less about some random 14 year old singer. :?

God, I really wish he would go back to doing hilarious comedy videos with only Drew and Garrett, that is where he shines the most. He just doesn't know how to behave around children :roll:

MessyTea
Informer
Informer

Post by MessyTea »

WTF are those creepy kid videos :rofl:

[quote="LeGarconBleu"
Image[/quote]

Today is the first time that I've paid attention to SD, (I'm not his demographic and his face disturbs me) but anyone who is buddies with Ms Star can miss me. Oh I forgot, he's not racist anymore either, ...riiiiight. Being a white, male yt star is a hellava drug. Why would any of these people stop being garbage since they don't suffer consequences and make even more money because of a "scandal". Actually, the more I think about all these "accusations" coming out about being pedos and the whole Paul brothers doing shit, I'm convinced more than ever that they're all in this shit together for views because these are slow months on yt. Someone needs to find their group chat and out all these fuckers. But all these people have stans that are ride or die with them and will believe anything they say. I don't have kids but if I did, I would block yt and they could be as mad as me as they wanted. Anyway, I'm sure people will say "he's not like that..it's his humor". K..

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

I think we have to remember that Shane’s videos are “entertainment”. Yes he talks about inappropriate topics around the children but they’re in the entertainment industry so it’s not that uncommon. I’m sure if it were TV or film people wouldn’t be as worked up. He seems professional enough that I’m sure he would’ve ran by the parents the kind of content he wants to make, and have them agree beforehand.

*side note: I’m talking about his videos with his “children” not the comments made in the podcast

Samisgossiping
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Samisgossiping »

miserlou wrote:I think we have to remember that Shane’s videos are “entertainment”. Yes he talks about inappropriate topics around the children but they’re in the entertainment industry so it’s not that uncommon. I’m sure if it were TV or film people wouldn’t be as worked up. He seems professional enough that I’m sure he would’ve ran by the parents the kind of content he wants to make, and have them agree beforehand.

*side note: I’m talking about his videos with his “children” not the comments made in the podcast
(His "son" also said in the very first video that he was a fan of Shane's before they met... These parents need to pay more attention jfc. )

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

manged wrote:This was his reaction to the girl performing live for him:

I think it's safe to say that, pedophile/ sexual abuser or not, he crosses a boundary when it comes to young people that most adults would understand is inappropriate. He outwardly verbalizes that it's "creepy" in a self-deprecating way, but clearly it isn't "creepy" enough for him to not do the things. Maybe that has to do with his history as a victim of child abuse.

(Also I hope he was joking at the end of the video about being that girl's manager. Now that's one way to ensure she never becomes a successful mainstream artist lmao)
It's crazy how many people are still focusing on the fact that yes they were jokes so it's ok. gross. because 6 years have passed too. He's a different person.

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

MessyTea wrote:WTF are those creepy kid videos :rofl:

[quote="LeGarconBleu"
Today is the first time that I've paid attention to SD, (I'm not his demographic and his face disturbs me) but anyone who is buddies with Ms Star can miss me. Oh I forgot, he's not racist anymore either, ...riiiiight. Being a white, male yt star is a hellava drug. Why would any of these people stop being garbage since they don't suffer consequences and make even more money because of a "scandal". Actually, the more I think about all these "accusations" coming out about being pedos and the whole Paul brothers doing shit, I'm convinced more than ever that they're all in this shit together for views because these are slow months on yt. Someone needs to find their group chat and out all these fuckers. But all these people have stans that are ride or die with them and will believe anything they say. I don't have kids but if I did, I would block yt and they could be as mad as me as they wanted. Anyway, I'm sure people will say "he's not like that..it's his humor". K..[/quote]

Wait what?

like-a-dq-blizzard
Gossiper
Gossiper

^^ Assuming they're talking about Jeffree Star, years ago Jeffree made jokes about throwing acid about a black woman's face and there was a video of him calling a black girl the n-word.

Jeffree has since apologized, but the apology itself is a conversation for Jeffree's thread.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

miserlou wrote:I think we have to remember that Shane’s videos are “entertainment”. Yes he talks about inappropriate topics around the children but they’re in the entertainment industry so it’s not that uncommon. I’m sure if it were TV or film people wouldn’t be as worked up. He seems professional enough that I’m sure he would’ve ran by the parents the kind of content he wants to make, and have them agree beforehand.

1. Just because something is common, doesn't make it right.
2. Just because A isn't as bad as B, doesn't mean we should disregard A.
3. There are quite a few notable stage parents who have agreed to put their children in risky, inappropriate situations in exchange for their child's fame and money.

So like, when I or others point out weird shit he's done around the kids he's featured in his videos, we're not really implying he's traumatizing them, preying on them, or doing it for purposes other than producing an entertaining video (at least I'm not, maybe others are idk?). Simply pointing out that he's been creepy and inappropriate at times, and it follows a pattern that has lasted for years now.

like-a-dq-blizzard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Pop Blast is still uploading and deleting creepy videos, one of which was from The Haunting of Sunshine Girl Network.

I think Shane Dawson should understand that his behavior has always been problematic, but PopBlast is losing their mind.

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

I've lost interest in popblast now. its an obvious troll. unless we think deeper and say that they got hacked for exposing the truth and now someone is trying to make out that they are a troll account :rofl: . This will all blow over
like-a-dq-blizzard wrote:^^ Assuming they're talking about Jeffree Star, years ago Jeffree made jokes about throwing acid about a black woman's face and there was a video of him calling a black girl the n-word.

Jeffree has since apologized, but the apology itself is a conversation for Jeffree's thread.
More what I put in bold

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

Yea that was very short lived. RIP POP BLAST

I was thinking that they're making themselves look hacked. I don't think an outside source did that.

pyroclitoral
Talker
Talker

Post by pyroclitoral »

I think Pop Blast just realized that they could be sued for slander, so they came up with a lie that Logan Paul's manager paid them to distract Youtube from the Logan Paul drama or whatever.

Lily Laurette
Debater
Debater

Post by Lily Laurette »

pyroclitoral wrote:I think Pop Blast just realized that they could be sued for slander, so they came up with a lie that Logan Paul's manager paid them to distract Youtube from the Logan Paul drama or whatever.
It's obvious they're faking this entire situation. However if they wanted to avoid being sued, lying that Logan Paul's manager paid them to make the video is the worst way to do so. I hope they realise that this can cause Logan Paul's team to sue as well for defamation......

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beahunny »

WHAT IS THAT POP BLAST CHANNEL WITH THE CREEPY CHILD'S VOICE SAYING NUMBERS??!!!?!?!
WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?!?!?

Return to “Shane Dawson”