Daddy Dawson Spits, Never Swallows (Part 7)

pyroclitoral
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daddy Dawson Spits, Never Swallows (Part 7)

Post by pyroclitoral »

melissa1983 wrote:Now he's talking about only uploading three days a week....
First he goes from 5 videos a week to 4. Now 3? What a lazy ass. That's too far.

wonkihyuk
Learner
Learner

Post by wonkihyuk »

to be honest, i'm not too mad about him uploading 3 times a week instead of 4. 3 uploads a week is a lot compared to some youtubers who can go a month or so without posting.
i've been walking with that cheese that's that queso [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj-VU9oK2Yo[/youtube]

ermar226
Talker
Talker

Post by ermar226 »

I don't mind that he's going to do 3 days a week from now on but I don't like that he's going to be sticking with his conspiracy theory videos. They've really fallen off for me and I don't bother with them anymore. So it'll be more like he's uploading 2 times a week which sucks.

luluguava
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luluguava »

pyroclitoral wrote:
melissa1983 wrote:Now he's talking about only uploading three days a week....
First he goes from 5 videos a week to 4. Now 3? What a lazy ass. That's too far.
Lol jeez chill out. The majority of YT-ers (who are not daily vloggers, which Shane is not) upload once a week, if that. He's still outdoing most people if it's 3 times a week. It's better to spend more time on quality content rather than being forced to upload 4 new ideas every week to stick to the schedule.

Also, I'm pretty sure he's not making a lot of money on YT right now and if he has to spend time on other more lucrative projects then that's in his best interest. Would you continue to spend most of your time filming and editing videos if you weren't getting enough money out of it?

Spillthetea109
Talker
Talker

Post by Spillthetea109 »

There should be separate trash & rave about sections for shane. I feel like every time someone trashes him there's way more ppl sticking up for him.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Spillthetea109 wrote:There should be separate trash & rave about sections for shane. I feel like every time someone trashes him there's way more ppl sticking up for him.
http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=309&t=20198 It's there if anyone wants to revive it. I don't think it's entirely necessary though. What's the fun of discussion if people can't express opposing views on one topic?

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

Yea I don’t think 3 is too little. Most YTers post twice a week, if that.

I’m not following where he said this, I assume twitter, did he give a reason for the change?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beautyineveryone
Informer
Informer

Post by beautyineveryone »

CrystallineKitty wrote:
Spillthetea109 wrote:There should be separate trash & rave about sections for shane. I feel like every time someone trashes him there's way more ppl sticking up for him.
People do trash and criticise him on here. Shane's threads are sane threads where we don't trash him over ridiculous shit and keep it balanced. People were making sound arguments in response to that person's post. It wasn't 'FUCK YOU! SHANE IS THE BEST. HOW DARE U!!'

Gossip doesn't have to be necessarily shit talking you know. And I don't know why you see it as people sticking up for him? I mean, I thought GG was a place to discuss and gossip, not to pointlessly hate? Isn't that what you guys always say?
THANK YOU

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

manged wrote:
http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=309&t=20198 It's there if anyone wants to revive it. I don't think it's entirely necessary though. What's the fun of discussion if people can't express opposing views on one topic?
Agreed

Spillthetea109
Talker
Talker

Post by Spillthetea109 »

Well I keep trying to post a reply but it won't go through. Weird. :roll: So let me try one more time. Why does this forum have a name that you would think is for trashing him when it's just a big "discussion" about how great he is? & by the way I wasn't just talking about that specific conversation. It's a constant thing on here. Someone posts something bad about shane & then a bunch of other people "discuss" why it's not bad. That's what I meant by sticking up for him. & "gossip" is usually perceived by most people as shit talking. If not then you're just talking about them.

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mads07 »

He hasn't done anything lately really worthy of totally bashing him over. That's why this topic is pretty mild. He does things where people have different opinions on, but nothing worth getting over the top about. This thread is one of my favorites for that specific reason.

gr4pefruits
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by gr4pefruits »

In what universe is it considered lazy to post three videos a week? lmao

To me that just means he's going to put more effort into the videos that he does post.

Anyway, I just came to say he's clearly still attracted to Garrett. I don't think he would ever cheat on Ryland, but it is kind of odd to me that he's still so hung up on the fact that it didn't work out with Garrett. At first I thought he was just saying those things to be funny, but it's less of a running joke now, and more just uncomfortable. I'd feel weird if I were Garrett or Ryland.

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

gr4pefruits wrote:In what universe is it considered lazy to post three videos a week? lmao

To me that just means he's going to put more effort into the videos that he does post.

Anyway, I just came to say he's clearly still attracted to Garrett. I don't think he would ever cheat on Ryland, but it is kind of odd to me that he's still so hung up on the fact that it didn't work out with Garrett. At first I thought he was just saying those things to be funny, but it's less of a running joke now, and more just uncomfortable. I'd feel weird if I were Garrett or Ryland.
I agree. That first video they did made it pretty clear that Garrett was the one not into Shane (Shane: I went into kiss you and you were like 'oooh, I don't know') and the fact that Shane always feels the need to bring up how they're exes (when most people including Garrett wouldn't classify them as such) and how not into Garrett his is makes me feel like there's something unresolved there. Even if it's resentment over being rejected rather than outright attraction.

Spillthetea109
Talker
Talker

Post by Spillthetea109 »

Ok I get it it's a mix of trashing & raving. & I never said that nobody trashes him or else I wouldn't be on here. My point was that a lot of times ppl do trash him, someone has to stick up for him. & no I never suggested that people make stuff up either. I've never seen anyone do that on any of the threads. They just stop talking until something new happens instead of praising them which is what I'm used to. So all someone had to say was that this is a mix of a trash/rave forum. Got it. Let's move on.

Spillthetea109
Talker
Talker

Post by Spillthetea109 »

CrystallineKitty wrote:Isn't the Personality YouTuber section just general discussion and a mix of rave/trash? My understanding is that only the Beauty Guru section has a separate rave and trash sub-forum for every Beauty Guru YouTuber.

I am genuinely asking not being argumentative. I mean, I am not personally aware if the same rules were supposed to be applied in this section. I just thought some Personality YouTuber threads were more negative (like Kalel's thread) because the YouTuber is just a trainwreck and there simply was nothing positive to say.
Yeah looks like it. I obviously didn't know that.

Spillthetea109
Talker
Talker

Post by Spillthetea109 »

I apologize to the posters that want to get on with talking about shane. I didn't think my post would turn into a argument or else I would have kept my mouth shut. I intended it to be a suggestion & didn't think it would be shady or offend anyone.

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mads07 »

Spillthetea109 wrote:I apologize to the posters that want to get on with talking about shane. I didn't think my post would turn into a argument or else I would have kept my mouth shut. I intended it to be a suggestion & didn't think it would be shady or offend anyone.
You're all good :-) (with me atleast haha)

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

CrystallineKitty wrote:By the way.......we need a new thread. It is way over the limit.

Any title suggestions?
"Shane Has Merch Now"

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

Any title suggestions?
Garret is my ex! We kissed and laid in bed together!

Little bit of a mouthful, but something like that

Spillthetea109
Talker
Talker

Post by Spillthetea109 »

CrystallineKitty wrote:
Spillthetea109 wrote:I apologize to the posters that want to get on with talking about shane. I didn't think my post would turn into a argument or else I would have kept my mouth shut. I intended it to be a suggestion & didn't think it would be shady or offend anyone.
I hope my posts didn't come across as aggressive. I am sorry if it did. I guess I am just defensive because I have had bad experiences with people on GG getting really extra with the trash talking and shitting on people for wanting to be positive or neutral and having the mentality of 'If you are not trashing them with us you are against us' kind of mentality.

I didn't think you were being shady or offensive. All I was saying is that the dynamics in this thread are pretty good. I don't think anyone feels like they are being censored to my knowledge.

I just think Shane attracts a lot of nuanced views and opinions. It is not so black and white with him. He is a mixed bag of positive and negative attributes and always have been.

You're all good in my book. I bear no ill will. :love2: :tu:

By the way.......we need a new thread. It is way over the limit.

Any title suggestions?
Same here <3

Return to “Shane Dawson”