Daddy Dawson Spits, Never Swallows (Part 7)

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daddy Dawson Spits, Never Swallows (Part 7)

Post by Lydia Deetz »

arf88 wrote:He has said on one of his podcasts that he molested kids his own age because he was molested himself. But from the way he described it, it wasn't sexual? it was things like spanking them rather than touching private parts. He was also a child so IDK if that's really molesting but I'm not an expert and that's the word he used so :? He said once he realised as an adult that it was inappropriate and stemmed from his own sexual abuse he found the people involved on FB and apologised.
Yep, I remember this.
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

pyroclitoral
Talker
Talker

Post by pyroclitoral »

Swav wrote:I think the thing with Garrett is that his personal content is pretty childish, like I can see a lot of younger kids/teens liking his vids a lot but it's pretty cringey to ppl their own age. I think his videos are less amusing to me than Shane's or when he's in one of Shane's videos for that very reason, but I still watch every single one because I... just like Garrett and I think he's charming regardless. I think the style he's currently going for is much more interesting when he can bounce it off someone else (like Shane or Drew) rather than just talking to himself/his camera and the jokes falling flat that way.

The video with the little boy was pretty funny, Shane's on a major roll. I liked the kid's mom was always present (pretty respectable and responsible of Shane). I think the funniest bits were when the kid's blunt honesty came through and shocked Shane. I don't really think he totally understood what Shane was going for, so when he brought it all back to reality the only way a child with no filter can, it was really funny.
I liked when the kid thought Ryland was Shane's assistant

hangsy
Informer
Informer

Post by hangsy »

;)
:love2: Image :love2:

gurugossipwhorex
Learner
Learner

Post by gurugossipwhorex »

Shane admitted in the past that he molested his cat growing up.. so..

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

I'm confused about Shane's relationship with his father. I thought the left with all the family's money and disappeared. Did he come back and file a proper divorce and give child support? Because I watched a random video where Shane talked about his Mexican step mother making mexican food for him while he was still young and overweight. I guess it makes sense that the dad came back eventually since Shane's brother was able to invite him to his wedding (which also probably means his brother was in contact with his father). But Shane told his story about calling up his father before his brother's wedding and reconnecting and accepting him back into his life. Anyone know more about this?

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

Love how Shane’s mom called Lisa Rinna a bitch on twitter and tried to act like Shane is more famous. Then after Lisa is like who are you? she apologizes and says she overreacted. No one in Hollywood gives a shit about Shane, she is delusional.

pillowtalkblanketboy
Talker
Talker

Post by pillowtalkblanketboy »

Swav wrote:The video with the little boy was pretty funny, Shane's on a major roll. I liked the kid's mom was always present (pretty respectable and responsible of Shane). I think the funniest bits were when the kid's blunt honesty came through and shocked Shane. I don't really think he totally understood what Shane was going for, so when he brought it all back to reality the only way a child with no filter can, it was really funny.

Lol, I'm pretty sure it was the kid's mom who insisted she be there throughout the entire thing, not Shane. If she hadn't been able to be there then I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have allowed it, so I wouldn't give Shane too much credit on that one.

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

Ummmm I'm sure that it was all organized that the mom would be there. Shane contacted his old child agency so they probably set it up so the kid had a chaperone. Probably Shane, the agency, the kid, and the mother all agreed to this. Shane probably wouldn't want to make a video with the kid without a chaperone knowing it might become controversial.

pillowtalkblanketboy
Talker
Talker

Post by pillowtalkblanketboy »

^^ like I said, it all came down to the mother of the child being present. Lol, it's not like Shane was some hero for insisting the mother was there or something. If a mother allowed her young son to be around 3 grown men for an entire day with NO supervision, that would be sketchy and I'm sure very few would allow that, hence the video never would have been made. Im not saying Shane WASN'T on board with the mother being present. I'm just saying, don't give all the credit to him like "OMG he was so respectful and noncontroversial to ensure she was there the whole time" HAHA like you do realize the mom has all the power right

Spillthetea109
Talker
Talker

Post by Spillthetea109 »

Whenever alexis g zall would film collabs with shane or anyone else as a minor, her mom was always present. I don't personally think it's about just shane it's just hollywood is a seedy, gross place & you can't trust your children alone with anyone.

beautyineveryone
Informer
Informer

Post by beautyineveryone »

I love that he's collabing with different types of youtubers ImageImage

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

beautyineveryone wrote:I love that he's collabing with different types of youtubers Image

Wow, never heard of her before. I liked Shane in this. Still funny but not constantly regurgitating the same overdone, over the top jokes.

Slightly off-topic, but I hope he doesn't genuinely take her "diet" advice. Low/no calorie is not synonymous with healthy. People like her who spread that inaccurate bullshit to their audience annoy me, and now that Shane has collabed with her, that might introduce a new, younger audience taking her misinformed advice. Ugh.

luluguava
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luluguava »

manged wrote:
beautyineveryone wrote:I love that he's collabing with different types of youtubers [img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 5a0794.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171105</span><span>/</span><span>8351df7d7e94451054a32b5a3a5a0794</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Wow, never heard of her before. I liked Shane in this. Still funny but not constantly regurgitating the same overdone, over the top jokes.

Slightly off-topic, but I hope he doesn't genuinely take her "diet" advice. Low/no calorie is not synonymous with healthy. People like her who spread that inaccurate bullshit to their audience annoy me, and now that Shane has collabed with her, that might introduce a new, younger audience taking her misinformed advice. Ugh.
That's such a weird and random collab. I follow a lot of fitness YT-ers and she's not even well known in the fitness world.

Eh, I don't think she's advocating starving yourself (they're literally eating tacos), she's just promoting ways to lower your intake of calories and still have fun so you're not eating more than you need/what you burn which I think is totally cool. To an extent, simply reducing calories is not the only way to be healthy, you should be monitoring your macronutrient and essential nutrient intake but tbh being at a healthy weight has SO much more of an impact than getting into the nitty gritty of specific nutrients as a complete beginner so I think it's a great starting point for overweight or obese fans of his (or anyone in general) who have no clue where to start.

In the past few years, a lot of people have been trying to push this narrative of "healthy obesity" being a thing but doctors recently squashed that and said that being overweight is the most detrimental thing to your long term health despite other "healthy" habits and the best thing you can do for yourself is just get to a healthy weight which you can only do through reducing your calories.

arf88
Lurker
Lurker

Post by arf88 »

I'm a little shocked to be honest - for the last year (2 years?) Shane has been going on about how he doesn't do collabs, and he's admitted to turning down YT friends when they asked - he kept saying no Ricky Dillion until he got a pet pig ffs. And then suddenly from nowhere, he's in a video with some fitness volgger no one has heard of? If Trisha Paytas doesn't have one of her infamous meltdowns over this I will be very surprised.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

luluguava wrote:Eh, I don't think she's advocating starving yourself (they're literally eating tacos), she's just promoting ways to lower your intake of calories and still have fun so you're not eating more than you need/what you burn which I think is totally cool. To an extent, simply reducing calories is not the only way to be healthy, you should be monitoring your macronutrient and essential nutrient intake but tbh being at a healthy weight has SO much more of an impact than getting into the nitty gritty of specific nutrients as a complete beginner so I think it's a great starting point for overweight or obese fans of his (or anyone in general) who have no clue where to start.

In the past few years, a lot of people have been trying to push this narrative of "healthy obesity" being a thing but doctors recently squashed that and said that being overweight is the most detrimental thing to your long term health despite other "healthy" habits and the best thing you can do for yourself is just get to a healthy weight which you can only do through reducing your calories
Yeah, the bolded part is essentially my point. I didn't think she was advocating starvation either, in fact I literally said nothing about that. There are also ways to explain the importance of eating a well-rounded diet to the average person without getting down to the "nitty gritty". I do get your point though, and I don't necessarily disagree. I probably should have clarified that I meant her use of low-calorie in reference to low-calorie alternatives, not simply the practice of reducing your caloric intake when you're overweight. I'm not a fan of her language, because low/no-calorie food items, like diet sodas, aren't just healthy (in a holistic sense, ie potential risk for metabolic disorders) simply because they're no calorie.
arf88 wrote:I'm a little shocked to be honest - for the last year (2 years?) Shane has been going on about how he doesn't do collabs, and he's admitted to turning down YT friends when they asked - he kept saying no Ricky Dillion until he got a pet pig ffs. And then suddenly from nowhere, he's in a video with some fitness volgger no one has heard of? If Trisha Paytas doesn't have one of her infamous meltdowns over this I will be very surprised.
Maybe she's another random internet person he's suddenly become obsessed with. He likes those types of collabs. I want to see if they did something from his channel so we can get the full story.

graciesea
Learner
Learner

Post by graciesea »

pyroclitoral wrote:
ifeelbad wrote:Okay I felt SUPER weird about his new video, especially since he has admitted to molesting kids when he was younger. It helped that the boy’s mom was there the whole time but I still got super weird vibes. I wonder if they paid him?
Wtf he has not raped anyone. Why would he say that? Plus no one would watch him and people would talk about it more.
he said he had to facebook message people to apologize for molesting them when he was younger.

squirtlessquad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirtlessquad »

takoyaki wrote:Ummmm I'm sure that it was all organized that the mom would be there. Shane contacted his old child agency so they probably set it up so the kid had a chaperone. Probably Shane, the agency, the kid, and the mother all agreed to this. Shane probably wouldn't want to make a video with the kid without a chaperone knowing it might become controversial.
I don't think anyone said differently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sugarbones
Informer
Informer

Post by sugarbones »

Drew's new video with Shane was really cute, I legit cried tears of laughter. I like relaxed Shane as of late.

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

luluguava wrote:
manged wrote:
beautyineveryone wrote:I love that he's collabing with different types of youtubers [img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 5a0794.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171105</span><span>/</span><span>8351df7d7e94451054a32b5a3a5a0794</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

That's such a weird and random collab. I follow a lot of fitness YT-ers and she's not even well known in the fitness world.

Eh, I don't think she's advocating starving yourself (they're literally eating tacos), she's just promoting ways to lower your intake of calories and still have fun so you're not eating more than you need/what you burn which I think is totally cool. To an extent, simply reducing calories is not the only way to be healthy, you should be monitoring your macronutrient and essential nutrient intake but tbh being at a healthy weight has SO much more of an impact than getting into the nitty gritty of specific nutrients as a complete beginner so I think it's a great starting point for overweight or obese fans of his (or anyone in general) who have no clue where to start.

In the past few years, a lot of people have been trying to push this narrative of "healthy obesity" being a thing but doctors recently squashed that and said that being overweight is the most detrimental thing to your long term health despite other "healthy" habits and the best thing you can do for yourself is just get to a healthy weight which you can only do through reducing your calories.
Ugh Brittany Dawn is the worst. She's TOTALLY disordered and she's been caught trying to recruit diet coaching clients via eating disorder recovery tags on IG. She's lied about being certified and the list goes on. Article on her a few years back: http://www.mamalionstrong.com/the-most- ... -industry/
She has her own thread in the YT fitness guru area and a nice long one on gomi. Bleh, I'm not Shane's biggest fan, but I was SO disappointed to see him collab with her.

luluguava
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luluguava »

treelee wrote:
luluguava wrote:
manged wrote:
beautyineveryone wrote:I love that he's collabing with different types of youtubers [img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 5a0794.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171105</span><span>/</span><span>8351df7d7e94451054a32b5a3a5a0794</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171105</span><span>/</span><span>8351df7d7e94451054a32b5a3a5a0794</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Ugh Brittany Dawn is the worst. She's TOTALLY disordered and she's been caught trying to recruit diet coaching clients via eating disorder recovery tags on IG. She's lied about being certified and the list goes on. Article on her a few years back: <a class="vglnk" href="http://www.mamalionstrong.com/the-most- ... -industry/" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>mamalionstrong</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>the</span><span>-</span><span>most</span><span>-</span><span>disturbing</span><span>-</span><span>thing</span><span>-</span><span>happening</span><span>-</span><span>in</span><span>-</span><span>the</span><span>-</span><span>fitness</span><span>-</span><span>industry</span><span>/</span></a>
She has her own thread in the YT fitness guru area and a nice long one on gomi. Bleh, I'm not Shane's biggest fan, but I was SO disappointed to see him collab with her.
OMG I remember that story getting attention a year ago or something. I did not realise that was her!! She looks completely different now. For some reason I thought she deleted her SM but I could easily be confusing her with another person with a scandal and it doesn't really matter because they always come creeping back like nothing happened.

Yeah, tbh, I don't like to go into it outside of the fitness threads but I think a majority (not all but many) of the girls who compete or identify as athletes on social media tend to have disordered eating habits. I do think when they share general IIFYM tips with beginners, it can be helpful for completely clueless people but it's when you get a daily look into their vlogs/posts/attitude you get a more scary idea of what kind of eating issues they have. I say this as someone from exactly that world and tbh for a long time having exactly those disordered habits.

Return to “Shane Dawson”