Daddy Dawson Spits, Never Swallows (Part 7)

Soso
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daddy Dawson Spits, Never Swallows (Part 7)

Post by Soso »

the way shane was acting reminded me why i hate american teen movies :? . Shane 'the nice guy, that used to be fat and now he is good looking, he's diffrent.not like those other guys that just want sex and treat girls like trash. so obviously blair needs to love him..ugh..
but i do like that he puts some effort lately; i enjoyed his vid in the past few weeks.
:love2:

Post by Guest »

princessbubbl3gum wrote:Why doesn't he speak to his brother?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Shit, you're right, he probably still does. I was just lumping him in with people we used to see semi regularly in videos and don't see anymore. My bad.

gurugossipwhorex
Learner
Learner

Post by gurugossipwhorex »

Shane tweeted:

Doing a video where i see if those "buying views and likes" websites are real. anyone ever use them? i wanna interview someone who has haha.

Shane was NOTORIOUS for buying followers when he first started Youtube. I used to hate him back then because he played the system. YTWatchdog used to show proof of him doing that (And Sxephil). However, I can see how Shane survived all these years - he is quick-witted and determined, but dude still has major issues.

Stagger
Learner
Learner

Post by Stagger »

gurugossipwhorex wrote:lair was lying about knowing he was gay/bi, so she treated him like a typical girl would to a gay BFF. At the end of the day, the blame is on Shane because he should have brought up his feelings sooner. He really felt entitled to her love.
I kinda felt this too but that maybe she was happy to lead him on because he was so big on YT, liek she just didnt want to risk that connection when it was probably obvious that he was into her. You can tell when someone is attracted to you tho so it's not all on Shane, it's just an uncomfortable situation that they both should have addressed earlier.
manged wrote:I mean, Ryland is steadily approaching 1 million subs and his videos get solid views, so maybe it was for the best.
I respect Shane's ability to grow other people's channels, he really helps out a lot of small youtubers with potential that are in way small sub counts (Joey Grac, Drew Monson, Ryland, plus a bunch more).
Last edited by Stagger on Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Stagger
Learner
Learner

Post by Stagger »

gurugossipwhorex wrote:lair was lying about knowing he was gay/bi, so she treated him like a typical girl would to a gay BFF. At the end of the day, the blame is on Shane because he should have brought up his feelings sooner. He really felt entitled to her love.
I kinda felt this too but that maybe she was happy to lead him on because he was so big on YT, liek she just didnt want to risk that connection when it was probably obvious that he was into her. You can tell when someone is attracted to you tho so it's not all on Shane, it's just an uncomfortable situation that they both should have addressed earlier.
manged wrote:I mean, Ryland is steadily approaching 1 million subs and his videos get solid views, so maybe it was for the best.
I respect Shane's ability to grow other people's channels, he really helps out a lot of small youtubers with potential that are in way small sub counts (Joey Grac, Drew Monson, Ryland, plus a bunch more).

gurugossipwhorex
Learner
Learner

Post by gurugossipwhorex »

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

CrystallineKitty wrote:However, I think he can benefit from therapy-CBT.
I know for sure he used to go, but idk if he still does. I get the feeling he thinks he's "better" now, and probably doesn't go. But, like I said he might still.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

kayuhsee wrote:
CrystallineKitty wrote:However, I think he can benefit from therapy-CBT.
I know for sure he used to go, but idk if he still does. I get the feeling he thinks he's "better" now, and probably doesn't go. But, like I said he might still.
i remember him saying on the podcasts that he stops going when they know too much about him and moves on to another therapist. i think it was the EP where some therapist was a guest cause they told him that thats not good that thats the point to help him and hes like i know it just makes me uncomfortable

Purple Blood
Informer
Informer

Post by Purple Blood »

He posted an IG story asking if he should post on Halloween because "everyone is gonna be out anyway" :roll:
It's one thing that he doesn't post on Fridays anymore(because he's supposed to be working on somethinh,hmm more like sitting around watching Big Brother)now he wants to get out of posting on a Tuesday?Doesn't he know that some of his subscribers are not American and don't do Halloween?
Anyway,95% of people voted that he should post

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

I agree that with all their big talk about Halloween content, they've really dropped the ball on it.

Garrett's uploading is super frustrating. I appreciate the fact that he comes up with genuinely original video concepts and does an amazing job with editing them, both of which are much more time consuming than what your average Youtuber puts out, but he hasn't even been managing twice a month.

youbetterst0p
Debater
Debater

Post by youbetterst0p »

shane literally tweeted or said in a video that he wouldnt make a conspiracy video abouyt the LV shooting and he just did

moonlightprincess
Learner
Learner

Post by moonlightprincess »

I think it was weird how he made a conspiracy video surrounding the LV shooting after saying he wasn't going to/didn't want to, but had no reservations about other tragedies, ie. Newtown. Why does Vegas deserve more respect? Idgi

funfunthinkaboutfun
Informer
Informer

Post by funfunthinkaboutfun »

the new video is kinda cute. further proves that ryland’s really good for him. as problematic as shane can be I’m so happy that he seems at least somewhat at peace nowadays.

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

funfunthinkaboutfun wrote:the new video is kinda cute. further proves that ryland’s really good for him. as problematic as shane can be I’m so happy that he seems at least somewhat at peace nowadays.
:D

Listen, I like his more recent videos, too, but let's not get too dramatic, here.

:rofl:

luluguava
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luluguava »

youbetterst0p wrote:shane literally tweeted or said in a video that he wouldnt make a conspiracy video abouyt the LV shooting and he just did
Actually, I remember him being very careful about his wording and he said he didn't feel ready to talk about those thing at that particular time. I remember finding it interesting because the implication was he would do it at a further date.

funfunthinkaboutfun
Informer
Informer

Post by funfunthinkaboutfun »

7abiib_azzubb wrote:
funfunthinkaboutfun wrote:the new video is kinda cute. further proves that ryland’s really good for him. as problematic as shane can be I’m so happy that he seems at least somewhat at peace nowadays.
:D

Listen, I like his more recent videos, too, but let's not get too dramatic, here.

:rofl:
Lmao well this is a gossip website about youtubers, kinda feel like drama is almost mandatory. I also honestly think he is, drama or no. But fair enough (:

Post by Guest »

i'm so glad he's moved away from everything galaxy and microwaving dumb shit, at least for now. i'm actually really enjoying his content lately.

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

In the Illuminati video, did anyone else notice ryland’s email about getting $4000 for a toy review when he was showing Shane and Garrett the Illuminati email he got. Lol

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

PocusHocus wrote:In the Illuminati video, did anyone else notice ryland’s email about getting $4000 for a toy review when he was showing Shane and Garrett the Illuminati email he got. Lol
yes i noticed and im surprised they didnt blur it

Post by Guest »

PocusHocus wrote:In the Illuminati video, did anyone else notice ryland’s email about getting $4000 for a toy review when he was showing Shane and Garrett the Illuminati email he got. Lol
damn. it'd take me 4 months to make anything CLOSE to $4000, and these fools get that for a 10 minute video????????????? i can't!

Return to “Shane Dawson”