Daddy Dawson Spits, Never Swallows (Part 7)

luluguava
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daddy Dawson Spits, Never Swallows (Part 7)

Post by luluguava »

Booboo2 wrote:
CrystallineKitty wrote:Why is it so hard to imagine that someone could like both girls and guys? More people are Bisexual than gay lol
We are talking about Shane here, not all bisexuals. this is honestly ridiculous that you act like I'm insulting bisexuals as a whole lmao

@luluguava lol ok so you basically saying what other people have said but reframed in a different way. since you're so into questions... do you think you have a more accurate view of Shane's sexuality than someone who knows him and fucks him? Do you think Shane seems like someone who truly knows himself and doesn't lie to himself ? I'll give you a hint- both answers are prob no. Maybe the answer is simple and ryland is right. Ryland is a very intuitive guy. you're not giving him enough credit.
Lol girl I just realised I came for you in the Tana thread too. My bad, I don't want you to keep getting ragged on. I don't really agree with what you're saying but tbh I don't think the people on the "Shane is truly bisexual" side are going to change their opinion and neither are you so may as well bury this. I respect that you believe in this thing but there's nothing really to gain over going back and forth anymore if no one is going to budge.

Sorry for sounding mean earlier. Also in the other thread. :tu:

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

Booboo2 wrote:
CrystallineKitty wrote:Why is it so hard to imagine that someone could like both girls and guys? More people are Bisexual than gay lol
We are talking about Shane here, not all bisexuals. this is honestly ridiculous that you act like I'm insulting bisexuals as a whole lmao

@luluguava lol ok so you basically saying what other people have said but reframed in a different way. since you're so into questions... do you think you have a more accurate view of Shane's sexuality than someone who knows him and fucks him? Do you think Shane seems like someone who truly knows himself and doesn't lie to himself ? I'll give you a hint- both answers are prob no. Maybe the answer is simple and ryland is right. Ryland is a very intuitive guy. you're not giving him enough credit.
You're really trying to hammer it home Shane is lying about having a common sexuality based on assumption alone. Ryland is a gay man, and a lot of gay men have a stigma towards bisexual men because, wait for it!- they think they're gay men in denial (kinda like you in this moment). I think Shane knows himself better than anybody- Ryland included.

He openly spoke about fucking Lisa. He openly talks about fucking Ryland.

There is no reason for Shane to be ashamed of labeling himself as gay. If he can label himself as bi and date and openly talk about fucking a man, there's no reason he should be afraid of calling himself gay. You're gonna break your shoulder reaching that hard for no reason. Sometimes a chair is just a chair, and sometimes bisexual men are just bisexual.
"You're asking me why? I did it 'cause I was bored."

pyroclitoral
Talker
Talker

Post by pyroclitoral »

The new video was actually hilarious

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

pyroclitoral wrote:The new video was actually hilarious
I agree! I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it!
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

pyroclitoral wrote:The new video was actually hilarious
It was. I actually snorted water up my nose accidentally laughing. :rofl:
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

He can be hilarious when he really tries and I love it. I hope he does more like this, it was really funny.

sugarbones
Informer
Informer

Post by sugarbones »

Idk why I was proud of him jumping in the pool. Like, he didn't back out, etc. He went for it & it felt like this video he was actually putting himself out of his comfort zone.

Plus he was actually funny & garrett was there so naturally I liked the vid

luluguava
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luluguava »

^^I was proud of him for that too! I really didn't think he was going to do it because he normally decides against things like that if there's any modicum of discomfort.

fail_dawson
Debater
Debater

Post by fail_dawson »

CrystallineKitty wrote:Garrett is over there a lot. What is his day job? It's not YouTube lol
Could be ? Knowing that they now have a company.

sugarbones
Informer
Informer

Post by sugarbones »

luluguava wrote:^^I was proud of him for that too! I really didn't think he was going to do it because he normally decides against things like that if there's any modicum of discomfort.
Right? With how close it was to the end of the video I was sure he was just gonna back out but he didn't, but lmao @ how cold that pool must've been. Poor guy.

lydiasbennett
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lydiasbennett »

CrystallineKitty wrote:Garrett is over there a lot. What is his day job? It's not YouTube lol
he used to work for funny or die, but i'm pretty sure working for/with shane and on his channel is it now.

sugarbones
Informer
Informer

Post by sugarbones »

Garrett also filmed for Coco Peru (as some of his earlier videos show) and I wonder if he still does that kinda thing as well.

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

Ugh, I didn’t realize Shane stanned for James Charles that hard. Let the IT cast drag the little asshole and keep out of it.

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

CrystallineKitty wrote:I searched up the James Charles controversy and I don't get it? Can't someone not like the movie overall but appreciate the make-up or other attributes? It's his job to be up to the date with the trends?)

The drama is kind of weak. The tea is damn cold.

He is going to be enjoying the attention though.
Had that been the case, I’d agree. However, James openly bragged about acknowledging what he was doing was dodgy on SC and Twitter and was yapping about aaaaaall the money he’d made from IT stans coming for him and his fans alike with the video.

And then when he got snipped by Wyatt calling him out (which was a response to James’ “I’m gonna make so much $$$$ videos), he threw a massive tantrum about “being dragged” as though that behavior isn’t something that’s going to get called out. Then when he basically whined till Wyatt apologized he tried to play nice and got cringed at by the rest of the cast.

It’s not a huge deal but James thinks he should be able to act like a condescending brat and get off Scott-free.

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

CrystallineKitty wrote:
CrowRot wrote:
CrystallineKitty wrote:I searched up the James Charles controversy and I don't get it? Can't someone not like the movie overall but appreciate the make-up or other attributes? It's his job to be up to the date with the trends?)

The drama is kind of weak. The tea is damn cold.

He is going to be enjoying the attention though.
Had that been the case, I’d agree. However, James openly bragged about acknowledging what he was doing was dodgy on SC and Twitter and was yapping about aaaaaall the money he’d made from IT stans coming for him and his fans alike with the video.

And then when he got snipped by Wyatt calling him out (which was a response to James’ videos), he threw a massive tantrum about “being dragged” as though that behavior isn’t something that’s going to get called out. Then when he basically whined till Wyatt apologized he tried to play nice and got cringed at by the rest of the cast.

It’s not a huge deal but James thinks he should be able to act like a condescending brat and get off Scott-free.
Not saying the guy isn't an asshole or shouldn't face backlash. I just think the whole thing is so stupid. We give way too much attention to petty YouTubers and their petty bs.

Shane is inclined to defend YouTubers as a whole and I bet he thinks that if he sucks up he might get a collab like he did with Jefree * and Manny.
I can get down with that. I agree people give too much attention to dumbass YTers but I think James just doesn’t know when to keep his trap shut and humble up.

I feel like Shane just sticks up for dumb people for dumb reasons. He doesn’t need to be defended from a 14 year old with a valid point, idk. I get ya tho

LauraMongeau
Learner
Learner

Post by LauraMongeau »

Lmao I fucking hated 'It' and don't think it's that bad that James Charles did a makeup tutorial on it. But of course the cast is gonna defend their own movie, he doesn't have to get so cut over a literal child talking shit. And no one needs to defend him from a child either
Bye bitch :love2:

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

LauraMongeau wrote:Lmao I fucking hated 'It' and don't think it's that bad that James Charles did a makeup tutorial on it. But of course the cast is gonna defend their own movie, he doesn't have to get so cut over a literal child talking shit. And no one needs to defend him from a child either
Don’t get me wrong, had he disliked it and made a makeup video I wouldn’t have cared, but it’s how he went about it ya know. I liked the movie but to each their own.

I think the cast was just sick of James flaunting the whole “I’m gonna make so much money from all the haterz!!!! (Aka their fans)” and said something about it. I get it’s dumb petty drama but the fact Shane just HAD to jump in is so ridiculous.

Wyatt is 14, and Shane was arguing with someone who looked 13 in defense of James and it’s like..... dude you’re like 30, knock it off.

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

Also double post, apologies, but I just checked his Twitter and he’s sucking Tana and Simplynessa’s asses again. He had Tana on his podcast, AGAIN, and referred to both of them as his kids.

I feel like Shane could be so much better than this whyyyyyy.

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

I agree. I understand when he wants to be fair to people, but he brought Tessa Brooks and Nick Crompton over to bandwagon on the Team 10 fad, constantly totes Tana around, kisses James and Nessa’s ass, defends Danielle Brigoli, etc.

It’s like he can’t think on his own unless he’s directly insulted.

One thing I do appreciate about him is that he cut off ties with Onision for calling Drew ugly. At least he stood his ground there.

Ace13
Debater
Debater

Post by Ace13 »

I totally agree, it drives me up the wall how he's always talking to problematic youtubers. I just don't understand. If he just stayed out of it he wouldn't end up with the backlash he gets. He could still text them and remind acquaintances if he's so afraid of conflict but why does he have to do it publicly? Yeah, if he stood by Onision I would have unsubbed. Shane bothers me but I have a major soft spot for him but staying friends with onision would have made me lose all respect for him.

On a totally off topic note, I was behind in the podcast and just listened to the one where he talks about accidentally sticking a finger inside his mom and poking her in the ear with his penis. Like wait what. Has this been talked about already? If it had I'm sorry. But I just can't. What in the hell. I hope he tells his mom not to listen to his podcast for her own sake. He must just make this shit up but I cannot understand why.

Return to “Shane Dawson”