Bi The Way Daddy Dawson Is Still Disgusting (Part 6)

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Bi The Way Daddy Dawson Is Still Disgusting (Part 6)

Post by manged »

Ooh his podcast with Ryland is up on Fullscreen.

They didn't go into anything too dark, so my questions about how Shane's past affects their relationship remain unanswered. But they were very sweet and casual. It's a lot of bickering. Apparently Shane wants sex more than Ryland does, which is why Shane has to masturbate soooo much. Ryland likes that Shane is kinda gross because he feels comfortable being gross around him too. Ryland admits that he had some ignorant ideas about bisexuality which led to a fight. Also, now that they have a dog, they do go back and forth over raising him. They (mostly Shane) have some insecurities about cheating/ still having active dating accounts. Ryland says this is his first serious relationship and Shane's the first guy he opened up to emotionally. Ryland helped get Shane off of diet soda.

You can tell Ryland hosts for a living because he was quite well-spoken and knew how to throw the questions back to Shane and Jess. It was a good episode, but I think I just prefer it when Shane has on guests who are in his life vs him trying to interview boring ass celebrities.

bossassbitchbitch
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by bossassbitchbitch »

I don't think my last comment posted but what podcast does Shane talk about his past and the creepy things he did as a child? and when abouts in the podcast?

LoliFlour
Informer
Informer

Post by LoliFlour »

"I won't exploit this" head ass.

niki900
Informer
Informer

Post by niki900 »

Miss Nothing wrote:How long until he says something that gets the authorities involved? He made it sound like he did inappropriate stuff with his brother too, like filming him going to the bathroom, etc.
He's like an F-list celebrity, no matter how GG wants to pretend he's irrelevant. Unless someone directly accuses him, nothing will ever happen. It's just words and he's infamous for lying anyway.

letmeinnow
Lurker
Lurker

Post by letmeinnow »

manged wrote:Ooh his podcast with Ryland is up on Fullscreen.

They didn't go into anything too dark, so my questions about how Shane's past affects their relationship remain unanswered. But they were very sweet and casual. It's a lot of bickering. Apparently Shane wants sex more than Ryland does, which is why Shane has to masturbate soooo much. Ryland likes that Shane is kinda gross because he feels comfortable being gross around him too. Ryland admits that he had some ignorant ideas about bisexuality which led to a fight. Also, now that they have a dog, they do go back and forth over raising him. They (mostly Shane) have some insecurities about cheating/ still having active dating accounts. Ryland says this is his first serious relationship and Shane's the first guy he opened up to emotionally. Ryland helped get Shane off of diet soda.

You can tell Ryland hosts for a living because he was quite well-spoken and knew how to throw the questions back to Shane and Jess. It was a good episode, but I think I just prefer it when Shane has on guests who are in his life vs him trying to interview boring ass celebrities.

Are podcasts up on Fullscreen earlier than elsewhere? Because all I'm getting is Dr Pimple Popper on Soundcloud and iTunes. I'm not paying for this.

I wouldn't mind "real" celebrities. Where's the Kathy Griffith one he did?

Weird how it's 2016 and some people still don't believe in bisexuality or have weird ideas about it. Especially when it comes from other people in the LGBT+ community. I think he's oversexed but that's a different thing altogether.
bossassbitchbitch wrote:I don't think my last comment posted but what podcast does Shane talk about his past and the creepy things he did as a child? and when abouts in the podcast?
https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/ali ... 53196?mt=2

It's gets interesting about halfway through.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Shane related:

The Psychic Twins deleted because they were wrong about Hillary!

ravenclaw67
Informer
Informer

Post by ravenclaw67 »

manged wrote:Shane related:

I'm surprised they didn't just use their being wrong as "evidence" of other dimensions and jump on board the stupid Mandela effect gravy train. "In the other dimension she DID win!" Or something like that.

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lalal0ve »

ravenclaw67 wrote:

I'm surprised they didn't just use their being wrong as "evidence" of other dimensions and jump on board the stupid Mandela effect gravy train. "In the other dimension she DID win!" Or something like that.

EXACTLY what I was thinking. I'm sorta happy they were exposed though, I called it a long time ago. Wonder what Shane will say

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

The psychic twins are a bunch of con artists who came to LA to try their hand at acting but failed miserably. I remember going onto their FB page & seeing their professionally shot photos & a comment they replied to saying they wanted to be theater performers & actresses.
At first I liked them because they were new & interesting but as they collabed with more & more youtubers it was evident that they're fake & fraud because they'd confidently tell people about who/what they were in past lives but would struggle to come up with the littlest detail about the persons present life. :roll: They couldn't guess any names & would do cold readings. I got so angry once listening to their interview with someone saying that "there will be terrorist attacks in america" the interviewer asks "where?" to which they name about 10-15 american cities including Orlando & then later they said they predicted the Orlando night club attack. :roll:

Samisgossiping
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Samisgossiping »

lalal0ve wrote:
ravenclaw67 wrote:

EXACTLY what I was thinking. I'm sorta happy they were exposed though, I called it a long time ago. Wonder what Shane will say

Shane will invite them on for a special podcast and it'll go something like this:

Twin 1: "We must have picked up on something from the other dimension"

Twin 2: "Yes, something like the Mandella effect occured and disrupted the flow of time"

Shane: "I FUCKING KNEW IT" *Slams hand on table excitedly, whilst making sex noises*

Twin 1: "We also felt that there was another force driving the election.

Shane: "The fucking Illuminati????"

Twin 2: "Yes, it was most likely the Illuminati"

Shane: "HOLY SHIT" *more table pounding and screaming* "Go to Fullscreen now to see my reaction."

Jess: "And this is why I can never have a serious relationship with a guy" *sings for now fucking reason*

It's just fucking hilarious to see frauds get caught in their lies.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

After deleting twitter & Facebook, they disabled comments on their youtube channel too. :lol:

ravenclaw67
Informer
Informer

Post by ravenclaw67 »

OhHiImSam wrote:
Shane will invite them on for a special podcast and it'll go something like this:

Twin 1: "We must have picked up on something from the other dimension"

Twin 2: "Yes, something like the Mandella effect occured and disrupted the flow of time"

Shane: "I FUCKING KNEW IT" *Slams hand on table excitedly, whilst making sex noises*

Twin 1: "We also felt that there was another force driving the election.

Shane: "The fucking Illuminati????"

Twin 2: "Yes, it was most likely the Illuminati"

Shane: "HOLY SHIT" *more table pounding and screaming* "Go to Fullscreen now to see my reaction."

Jess: "And this is why I can never have a serious relationship with a guy" *sings for now fucking reason*

It's just fucking hilarious to see frauds get caught in their lies.
That is too fucking accurate oh my GOD. People would eat that up. I swear we're just giving them ideas.

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

Why does he bother uploading a "mukbang" if all he does is push the food around and maybe take 1 or 2 bites the whole video? Of course accompanied by a cut so we can't see him swallow or spit it out.

fail_dawson
Debater
Debater

Post by fail_dawson »

So
he scratches his dog's penis................? I hope I somehow didn't get that right lol

And the last bit of his video was kinda disturbing: having chilhood issues makes you cool ? he wants his future child to have issues ? Shane......

LovelyIron
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by LovelyIron »

does anyone else think that when he was talking about eugenia cooney in the beginning he was kind referring to himself a bit too? just in the fact that both are being called out by possibly indirectly encouraging disordered eating when they have younger audiences. Idk that was just kind of a vibe i was getting when he started defending her, that he was is a way defending himself without having to directly address it.
"when you feel like a chicken nugget, you feel like not delicious" - Our Lord and Savior Trasha

ConcernedCitizen96
Learner
Learner

Post by ConcernedCitizen96 »

fail_dawson wrote:So
he scratches his dog's penis................? I hope I somehow didn't get that right lol

And the last bit of his video was kinda disturbing: having chilhood issues makes you cool ? he wants his future child to have issues ? Shane......
Yeah you got that right unfortunately.....oy. No comment on that. :?

And yeah....I don't even want to try to understand that logic.... :? I mean some of his target audience is going to watch this video and feel bad and boring for not having childhood issues? Sigh.

Ace13
Debater
Debater

Post by Ace13 »

He makes me laugh. I watch his videos because I always laugh. His views, his opinions, his constantly lying is just so annoying! I don't believe any of the stories he tells. I actually don't believe much of anything he says, I see him as a personality. Also, what happened with him and his mom? I just started watching him again for the first time in a year and a bit. I remember before he'd call her on a lot of his podcasts, she'd be in lots of his videos. Than I was listening to the podcast where Lauren is a guest and she said "I was like a momager, no disrespect to Teresa" and Jess said "well someone had to." What's up with that? Is Shane having a temper tantrum because Teresa is going to school to better her life and not focusing on him 24/7?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

letmeinnow
Lurker
Lurker

Post by letmeinnow »

That Mukbang video made me laugh pretty hard (even the dog penis part) . I hate this about him because he actually is a funny person and the stuff he says, whether true or not, can make me laugh out of nowhere (I'm glad I had no food). He's so problematic but somehow makes me like him...then hate him...then like him. But I can't forget that podcast. He was being 100% real and he's one very fucked up individual. If he has kids I can only hope his partner's super stable and he's matured another 10 years or so because he's still got so many issues and needs to learn how to adult properly. Having said that, if he doesn't understand that molesting your dog is wrong then I don't know what the hell... How is Ryland and the other people in his life ok with this shit?

He's not over his eating disorder so...I wouldn't be surprised if he was projecting his own thoughts and indirecting at Onision for leading the charge to get Eugenia treatment/ banned from youtube (and I don't even like that guy).

Minor childhood issues give you character, but the worse they get, the more fucked up the person later on in my experience. I think he was trying to be nice to the younger audience but it came out wrong. Plus I think he figures he turned out far better than he has, and he's still got a ton of therapy to get through. If he didn't have youtube and had a regular job like anybody else...i don't think he'd still be alive tbh.

I don't know anything about Teresa but what little I got from the Mukbang is that the movie he's making is from a true story in It Gets Worse where she thought Jesus spoke to her once and said they were going to win the lottery. For real. I heard him mention recently that she had a breakdown but can't remember where. She doesn't sound all that stable.

Just wondering: anyone notice how he's got all new friends and they're all white?

Miss Nothing

Post by Miss Nothing »

letmeinnow wrote:That Mukbang video made me laugh pretty hard (even the dog penis part) . I hate this about him because he actually is a funny person and the stuff he says, whether true or not, can make me laugh out of nowhere (I'm glad I had no food). He's so problematic but somehow makes me like him...then hate him...then like him. But I can't forget that podcast. He was being 100% real and he's one very fucked up individual. If he has kids I can only hope his partner's super stable and he's matured another 10 years or so because he's still got so many issues and needs to learn how to adult properly. Having said that, if he doesn't understand that molesting your dog is wrong then I don't know what the hell... How is Ryland and the other people in his life ok with this shit?

He's said so many things about molesting animals and everyone seems to find it funny or think he's joking.

He's not over his eating disorder so...I wouldn't be surprised if he was projecting his own thoughts and indirecting at Onision for leading the charge to get Eugenia treatment/ banned from youtube (and I don't even like that guy).

Minor childhood issues give you character, but the worse they get, the more fucked up the person later on in my experience. I think he was trying to be nice to the younger audience but it came out wrong. Plus I think he figures he turned out far better than he has, and he's still got a ton of therapy to get through. If he didn't have youtube and had a regular job like anybody else...i don't think he'd still be alive tbh.

I don't know anything about Teresa but what little I got from the Mukbang is that the movie he's making is from a true story in It Gets Worse where she thought Jesus spoke to her once and said they were going to win the lottery. For real. I heard him mention recently that she had a breakdown but can't remember where. She doesn't sound all that stable.

Just wondering: anyone notice how he's got all new friends and they're all white?
He's said so many things about molesting animals and everyone seems to find it funny or think it's just a joke.

Aquietnightmare
Learner
Learner

Post by Aquietnightmare »

Miss Nothing wrote:
letmeinnow wrote:That Mukbang video made me laugh pretty hard (even the dog penis part) . I hate this about him because he actually is a funny person and the stuff he says, whether true or not, can make me laugh out of nowhere (I'm glad I had no food). He's so problematic but somehow makes me like him...then hate him...then like him. But I can't forget that podcast. He was being 100% real and he's one very fucked up individual. If he has kids I can only hope his partner's super stable and he's matured another 10 years or so because he's still got so many issues and needs to learn how to adult properly. Having said that, if he doesn't understand that molesting your dog is wrong then I don't know what the hell... How is Ryland and the other people in his life ok with this shit?

He's said so many things about molesting animals and everyone seems to find it funny or think he's joking.

He's said so many things about molesting animals and everyone seems to find it funny or think it's just a joke.
Literally he has no reason to be touching his dog's penis, the only reason I've seen anyone's hand next to a dog's genitals was when she was quickly checking them because she wanted him to get used to it as a puppy because he was going to be a breeding dog! Honestly it's really concerning that people aren't picking up that he's MOLESTING HIS ANIMALS. Also does he seem to be obsessed with Uno's shit? Like he talks about it a lot and in one video showed photos he took of it, i mean he set it on fucking fire in a video. Idk i'm worried for Uno.
:love2: I'm bitter and can't spell too well. :love2:

Return to “Shane Dawson”