Bi The Way Daddy Dawson Is Still Disgusting (Part 6)

marysunshine
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Daddy Dawson Is Still Disgusting (Part 6)

Post by marysunshine »

Gosh, I really enjoyed the show, it reminded me of why I used to like Shane in the begining. I hope he keeps his lazy ass working.
English is not my first language, I apologize in advance for my mistakes _-_

Samisgossiping
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Samisgossiping »

I love his chemistry with Garrett.

It's a shame it didn't didn't work out with them but at least they're friends.

MtBougieBegs
Learner
Learner

Post by MtBougieBegs »

Shane's latest conspiracy theory about how the brace position is designed to kill you is utterly ridiculous. You can prove the efficacy of bracing during plane crashes with simple physics or plain old logic. Think about it: would you rather be sitting in the back of your seat and have your head go flying into the tray table or be close to the tray table have your head hit it from a few inches away? Bracing has been proven to increase the survivability of crashes and elementary physics (momentum, impulse, and force) would back it up.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

MtBougieBegs
Learner
Learner

Post by MtBougieBegs »

Sorry, double post.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

squirrely
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirrely »

I dont understand the point of these conspiracy theories. i get that its "theories" but to me its even dumber than him trying food and spitting it back up. just because two people look alike that means they were cloned in the same lab lol like this content is for kids its not even interesting or slightly entertaining

squirrely
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirrely »

I dont understand the point of these conspiracy theories. i get that its "theories" but to me its even dumber than him trying food and spitting it back up. just because two people look alike that means they were cloned in the same lab lol like this content is for kids its not even interesting or slightly entertaining

molly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by molly »

I find his conspiracy videos kind of interesting but some of the stuff he believes is ridiculous. I mean B.o.B believes the Earth is flat and Shane believes stuff that comes out of his mouth? Does he not realize that there are people who look alike without being clones? I hope it's an act and he's not really that stupid...

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lalal0ve »

I came here to say the same thing you are all saying. I LOVED Shane's shitty show, it was thoroughly entertaining. I hope he actually does more of them instead of shitty food videos.

And I enjoy the conspiracy theories but I'm a bit of a nut myself.

harvestmoongoddess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harvestmoongoddess »

okay ive had it with jessie from shane's podcast. jesse wellens from PVP was on the show and it was a serious episode and she kept making her obnoxious childish comments and they were so out of place and jesse looked uncomfortable i felt like shane really wanted to tell her to stfu. since there's that whole drama with jesse from PVP having a daughter jessie b. says "so like what if u meet her and fuck but u didnt know she was ur daughter?". bitch how old are you again because you are so damn immature! on top of that the whole episode is basically him talking about the breakup with jeana and jessie b. fucking comes on to him at the end of the episode! again he looked so uncomfortable. that was in such poor taste i cant even.

god i wish lauren had never left but shane if youre reading here please look for a new co-host PLEASE. i can listen to the same episodes with lauren over and over again but i cant deal with jessie episodes where im listening out of genuine excitement for the guest, jessie manages to ruin the entire thing with her LOUD AF singing for no reason all the time annoying ass.

Post by Guest »

lalal0ve wrote:
And I enjoy the conspiracy theories but I'm a bit of a nut myself.
I enjoy the conspiracy theories as well. I just hope he doesn't believe some of them for his own sake.

itsmia
Talker
Talker

Post by itsmia »

When did Shane become friends with Trevor Moran?

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

I just saw Brittani is pregnant?! Wtf? Has Shane said anything about it?
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

codename
Learner
Learner

Post by codename »

no.

DivyaKastwar
Learner
Learner

Post by DivyaKastwar »

harvestmoongoddess wrote:okay ive had it with jessie from shane's podcast. jesse wellens from PVP was on the show and it was a serious episode and she kept making her obnoxious childish comments and they were so out of place and jesse looked uncomfortable i felt like shane really wanted to tell her to stfu. since there's that whole drama with jesse from PVP having a daughter jessie b. says "so like what if u meet her and fuck but u didnt know she was ur daughter?". bitch how old are you again because you are so damn immature! on top of that the whole episode is basically him talking about the breakup with jeana and jessie b. fucking comes on to him at the end of the episode! again he looked so uncomfortable. that was in such poor taste i cant even.

god i wish lauren had never left but shane if youre reading here please look for a new co-host PLEASE. i can listen to the same episodes with lauren over and over again but i cant deal with jessie episodes where im listening out of genuine excitement for the guest, jessie manages to ruin the entire thing with her LOUD AF singing for no reason all the time annoying ass.

I haven't watched/heard the latest podcast with Jesse Wellens yet but I agree I do not like Jessie as a co-host that much! She's obviously not aware of half the people that even come onto the show...which I mean wasn't a bad thing when she'd just joined but by know she could Atleast try and be more up to date! She always takes her games way to seriously and makes them complicated for a podcast! She either says silent for quite a bit when Shane and the guest are talking or goes off on her own tangent! Shane needs a younger more relevant host with him! Lauren and him had a really good dynamic and she wasn't always singing or being obnoxious!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kittycatpancake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kittycatpancake »

Lydia Deetz wrote:I just saw Brittani is pregnant?! Wtf? Has Shane said anything about it?
I found this post searching to see if there was a thread on her here. I thought she was one of those hardcore Christian virgin-until-marriage types? From what I recall back in the day. Obviously that's changed if I'm remembering right :P

Post by Guest »

Even though his channel is turning into a clevver type channel, it's way more interesting than trying x foods.

Post by Guest »

So according to Shane's snapchat Garrett is in Houston Texas with Shane for his first book signing....is he gonna be with him for all of them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

frogert wrote:So according to Shane's snapchat Garrett is in Houston Texas with Shane for his first book signing....is he gonna be with him for all of them?
I bet they are. The snaps implied that he'd be there for the whole tour. I'm guessing Shane's turned Garrett into his PA? Not sure why else he'd need him there, especially since I'm assuming that's an added expense (plane tickets/ hotel room/ food etc).

harvestmoongoddess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harvestmoongoddess »

okay i was really stoked for this short film and not only did it not disappoint, i thought it was fucking great. the ending especially was just everything
omg. shane makes these shit videos nowadays for the views but this proves he still has that creativity inside. i hope he fuels it into more content like this. :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:

molly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by molly »

I didn't have high expectations based on the sneak-peaks we saw. But, I was pleasantly surprised by his short film! I really enjoyed the turn it took at the end and the kind of ironic/tongue-in-cheek humor he used for it.

Return to “Shane Dawson”