Bi The Way Daddy Dawson Is Still Disgusting (Part 6)

Locked
lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:59 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Daddy Dawson Is Still Disgusting (Part 6)

Post by lalal0ve »

so on his snapchat he said his new short film is the best video he's ever going to post. Which he's said about every short film he's made and look how those turned out.
Image

natureofinviting
Talker
Talker
Posts: 132
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:58 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Daddy Dawson Is Still Disgusting (Part 6)

Post by natureofinviting »

Shane recently made a video with freelee. I'm disgusted. It just goes to show that shane is a youtube whore with no integrity. All he cares about is money and views. It's crazy how much he's changed from when I watched him in my teens.

harvestmoongoddess
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 801
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:26 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Daddy Dawson Is Still Disgusting (Part 6)

Post by harvestmoongoddess »

honestly i like the direction shane took with this freelee vid

niki900
Informer
Informer
Posts: 335
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 9:52 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Daddy Dawson Is Still Disgusting (Part 6)

Post by niki900 »

I was ready to hate it. But honestly, the video he did fully justifies freelee being there. It legit took me by surprise because I'm so used to boring content from Shane nowadays.
If he starts doing more videos like this (honestly, this wouldn't have taken that much time to make), I might actually re-sub.

Samisgossiping
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1042
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:48 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Daddy Dawson Is Still Disgusting (Part 6)

Post by Samisgossiping »

Oh my God, I thought the Freelee collab was actually really funny!

Good job Shane.

Guest
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Daddy Dawson Is Still Disgusting (Part 6)

Post by Guest »

the freelee vid was actually pretty funny! :tu:

liarliar_
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 833
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:56 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Daddy Dawson Is Still Disgusting (Part 6)

Post by liarliar_ »

Lmao I loved his video with freelee! When they were laughing and said it was actual meat I knew they were kidding and I thought they'd be like haha jk now onto the challenge! I didn't expect to see a skit at all haha, so funny

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

jonsnowsbabymama
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 560
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:20 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Daddy Dawson Is Still Disgusting (Part 6)

Post by jonsnowsbabymama »

liarliar_ wrote:Lmao I loved his video with freelee! When they were laughing and said it was actual meat I knew they were kidding and I thought they'd be like haha jk now onto the challenge! I didn't expect to see a skit at all haha, so funny

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
I thought they were being serious when they said it was real meat!! I felt so bad and then Freelee pulled out the knife and I understood. :lol: That was a really good video from Shane, I just wished we could've got to see Shane and Freelee actually talk.

molly
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:41 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Daddy Dawson Is Still Disgusting (Part 6)

Post by molly »

I liked the video too! Although I've already noticed it getting more dislikes than his food videos or his challenge videos, which sucks because it'll probably discourage him from making similar videos... I mean it's not a crazy amount of dislikes but it's at over 4,000 while yesterday's food video only has around 400.

Guest
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Daddy Dawson Is Still Disgusting (Part 6)

Post by Guest »

jonsnowsbabymama wrote: I just wished we could've got to see Shane and Freelee actually talk.
I think they did a podcast together. I remember Shane posting a picture from the studio. They probably went pretty deep and talked about a lot of stuff, because Shane and Jessie always do that during their podcasts.
Last edited by Guest on Thu May 12, 2016 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TLOP
Talker
Talker
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:45 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Daddy Dawson Is Still Disgusting (Part 6)

Post by TLOP »

LetsBeReal wrote:
jonsnowsbabymama wrote: I just wished we could've got to see Shane and Freelee actually talk.
I think they did a podcast together. I remember Shane posting a picture from the studio. They'll probably go deep and talk about a lot during that podcast because Shane always does that.
Yeah he mentioned they did a podcast so that should be interesting. Freelee said they made a video on Trisha's channel too so we'll have that whenever she posts it.

Sidenote, I don't know why everyone is suddenly collabing with her. :? She did a podcast with Jenna Marbles too.

Guest
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Daddy Dawson Is Still Disgusting (Part 6)

Post by Guest »

well she is getting a lot of attention, even though i think most of it's bad. so i guess lots of youtubers want to collab with her to cash in on it.

i'm looking forward to that podcast, i hope it's actually a bit interesting. i hope he uploads it soon, even though i don't know what his uploading schedule is. on soundcloud it was every other friday but now that it's all on fullscreen, has it changed? either way, i think i gotta get in on that free trial for the freelee segment.

harvestmoongoddess
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 801
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:26 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Daddy Dawson Is Still Disgusting (Part 6)

Post by harvestmoongoddess »

omg paul scheer is on shanes podcast! nice job shane i feel like thats kind of a big deal. at least to me lol i lovvve him

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

Samisgossiping
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1042
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:48 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Daddy Dawson Is Still Disgusting (Part 6)

Post by Samisgossiping »

molly wrote:I liked the video too! Although I've already noticed it getting more dislikes than his food videos or his challenge videos, which sucks because it'll probably discourage him from making similar videos... I mean it's not a crazy amount of dislikes but it's at over 4,000 while yesterday's food video only has around 400.
Awww, that's really disappointing. It was really refreshing to see Shane do something semi-creative again after over-a-year of unhealthy eating videos and half-assed Pinterest tests.

I hope it's just because people inherently hate anything Freelee does rather than disliking varied content on a channel.
harvestmoongoddess wrote:omg paul scheer is on shanes podcast! nice job shane i feel like thats kind of a big deal. at least to me lol i lovvve him

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk
Wuuuuuuut? Where did you see that? I love Paul Scheer too (How Did This Get Made is one of my go-to podcasts for a boring work day) and yeah, in the podcast world getting Paul Scheer is a pretty big deal... Scott Auckerman would be the next step up imo. That should be an good (or at least interesting) podcast.

harvestmoongoddess
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 801
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:26 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Daddy Dawson Is Still Disgusting (Part 6)

Post by harvestmoongoddess »

OhHiImSam wrote:
Wuuuuuuut? Where did you see that? I love Paul Scheer too (How Did This Get Made is one of my go-to podcasts for a boring work day) and yeah, in the podcast world getting Paul Scheer is a pretty big deal... Scott Auckerman would be the next step up imo. That should be an good (or at least interesting) podcast.
its on Fullscreen. along with his newest Willam interview

TLOP
Talker
Talker
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:45 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Daddy Dawson Is Still Disgusting (Part 6)

Post by TLOP »

His tweet: "Some comments on today's vid prove that people literally don't even watch before commenting criticisms about it. haha "stop with food vids!""

What other response does he expect to get though when that's all his content has been for so long now? :|

molly
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:41 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Daddy Dawson Is Still Disgusting (Part 6)

Post by molly »

Has anyone else noticed in his cooking videos, particularly the gummy ones, that there is always residue in the mixing bowl and in the gummy bear molds? Or at least that's what it looks like to me. It could just be stains and not actual left over food but it wouldn't surprise me. After all, isn't this the guy who buys disposable cutlery so he doesn't have to wash actual silverware?

itsmia
Talker
Talker
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:59 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Daddy Dawson Is Still Disgusting (Part 6)

Post by itsmia »

I must have been living under a rock. I just discovered Todrick Hall and wow he is the complete opposite of Shane. He works his a** off and he's increidbly talented. The recent video he did was so incredibly professional and well done. It was really incredible yet after 24 hours the video has only like 100k views. Shane gets about 600-700k views on his lame eating videos. Truly depressing.

Sent fra min D6603 via Tapatalk

niki900
Informer
Informer
Posts: 335
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 9:52 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Daddy Dawson Is Still Disgusting (Part 6)

Post by niki900 »

itsmia wrote:I must have been living under a rock. I just discovered Todrick Hall and wow he is the complete opposite of Shane. He works his a** off and he's increidbly talented. The recent video he did was so incredibly professional and well done. It was really incredible yet after 24 hours the video has only like 100k views. Shane gets about 600-700k views on his lame eating videos. Truly depressing.

Sent fra min D6603 via Tapatalk
Todrick also steals money from his fans and has no respect for a lot of people in the industry.
He's so much better than Shane who just wants money, coz that's not at all what Todrick wants... :roll:

mashu
Debater
Debater
Posts: 221
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:08 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Daddy Dawson Is Still Disgusting (Part 6)

Post by mashu »

Image
Image

lol

Locked

Return to “Shane Dawson”