Bi The Way Daddy Dawson Is Still Disgusting (Part 6)

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Daddy Dawson Is Still Disgusting (Part 6)

Post by manged »

Anyone know why he was in London and Paris, and also why was he there with Ryland Adams?

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

manged wrote:Anyone know why he was in London and Paris, and also why was he there with Ryland Adams?
Okay so instagram commenters are pretty damn convinced they're dating based on this podcast (starting around 4 minutes in)

combined with pictures of both of them in Shane's pool on their respective instagrams around the time they might have recorded the podcast.

So maybe it was just a romantic getaway? I mean, did they go with anyone else?

This thread (and website) is mostly dead so oh well.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

SMH I need people to talk to about this. They're on another trip together.

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

manged wrote:SMH I need people to talk to about this. They're on another trip together.
Already???

They seem like such an odd pair to me... Like I really can't see them as a couple - but clearly something is going on here.
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Lydia Deetz wrote:
manged wrote:SMH I need people to talk to about this. They're on another trip together.
Already???

They seem like such an odd pair to me... Like I really can't see them as a couple - but clearly something is going on here.
I get what you mean. I was completely convinced they were "just friends", which is why I am so late to the game.
I can't put a finger on why, though. I know very little about Ryland, but maybe it's that he seems (or at least dresses) more put together than any of the other guys that have been linked to Shane (basically Drew and Garrett). Though, superficially, Lisa appeared more put together than Shane too.

evanfielding
Lurker
Lurker

Post by evanfielding »

Off-topic but, why does he always say "This is this best podcast episode we've ever done!". I listen to his podcasts because they're good background noice, but every fucking episode it's always the best.

The one with Steve-O, it was so cringy when Jessica would add random comments (luckly they kept their mouth shut and let Steve-O talk). But he looked visibly uncomfortable when she added random comments.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

evanfielding
Lurker
Lurker

Post by evanfielding »

did my comment get deleted??

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Didn't watch the podcast so I couldn't see Steve-O's reactions, but tbh you could sense it through audio. Jess sounded as annoying as always with her who-gives-a-shit interjections, while Shane stayed pretty quiet. Is she well-liked by most of the podcast viewers/listeners? Like why is she still there? You'd think a producer would step in and ask her to take things down a notch at least, if they're noticing that she's awkward around guests. I don't even think her chemistry with Shane is that electric. She'd be fine as a friend of the show/ occasional guest for bits like her dating games, but as a host, I think her time has run out.

In #shyland news, you can see him and Ryland interact for a bit at the end of Lunchy Break:
[youtube][/youtube]
The part where Shane was showing his nipple and Ryland pulled his shirt up and quietly said "No" kind of struck me as boyfriend-y.

Miss Nothing

Post by Miss Nothing »

I'm 100% convinced Shane and Ryland are dating.

evanfielding
Lurker
Lurker

Post by evanfielding »

manged wrote:Didn't watch the podcast so I couldn't see Steve-O's reactions, but tbh you could sense it through audio. Jess sounded as annoying as always with her who-gives-a-shit interjections, while Shane stayed pretty quiet. Is she well-liked by most of the podcast viewers/listeners? Like why is she still there? You'd think a producer would step in and ask her to take things down a notch at least, if they're noticing that she's awkward around guests. I don't even think her chemistry with Shane is that electric. She'd be fine as a friend of the show/ occasional guest for bits like her dating games, but as a host, I think her time has run out.

In #shyland news, you can see him and Ryland interact for a bit at the end of Lunchy Break:
[youtube][/youtube]
The part where Shane was showing his nipple and Ryland pulled his shirt up and quietly said "No" kind of struck me as boyfriend-y.
I really think fans love her. The games and dating shows can be entertaining but fuck I can't get over how annoying she was during the Steve-O podcast. I love Jackass so much and him but he sounded so uncomfortable. He'd be talking about "I had a pretty bad cocaine addiction and it ruined my life". I don't understand how someone would say "yas queen" "get it boo!" during this guy talking about a serious part of his life.

Fans fucking adore her tho. #podsquad is fucking embarrassing.

Deadhead_kay
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Deadhead_kay »

Y'all are clearly seeing something i'm not. At least with that little scene in the video they definitely don't look to be dating. But it would really be true representation of opposites attracting lol

Post by Guest »

The entire point of a podcast is to get the guest to open up and talk about their lives and make them ::feel:: comfortable, Jess is fucking embarrassing, Steve-O is an amazing guest to have, they should feel very lucky and to treat someone like that is gross.

You can tell straight up she wants to be " Queen of The Gays" and have have teen girls hanging off her every word and copying her, it's embarrassing, try hard and so cringey, how old is she again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

evanfielding
Lurker
Lurker

Post by evanfielding »

Because we're on the topic of podcasts, is it Shane's goal to make innocent YouTubers uncomfortable? He had Rosanna Pansino and Lizzie Velasquez on and he asked both of these girls, that don't curse, if they queef. He asked Lizzie when on the date can he stick it in.

Does he realize how much of a dick move this is or is he that obvious?

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

I hope at the very least, he clears some of those questions with them beforehand or let's them know what they're getting into. Like yeah, that's his "comedy" and he thinks it makes him edgy because he can show a different side to them. And he probably think he has a free pass because he's a bi dude who mostly dates men.

For anyone else who's interested in him and Ryland, both of them are in the most recent Beauty Trippin doing couples yoga

xxnjlove
Informer
Informer

Post by xxnjlove »

shanes in the new beauty trippin on cleverstyle along with ryland.

Deadhead_kay
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Deadhead_kay »

Lol, if only Rosanna Pansino was actually innocent and didn't curse.

In that beauty trippin episode it was so awkward to watch how he tried to be so funny and crude.

taymichelle3
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by taymichelle3 »

I'm pretty convinced they are dating honestly. :?

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

He had his funny moments but overall he really was trying too hard in that video. That's why it's funny to watch him with people that are much funnier/ bigger personalities than him, because he kind of just shrinks (but is far more tolerable that way)

alex_123
Learner
Learner

Post by alex_123 »

i am also convinced that shane and ryland are dating. The beauty break "Couples Yoga" video sold it for me. Shane is making a bunch of innuendos about Ryland (and to me it's different than his usual crude humour). Shane even makes a joke about "playing for both teams" and Ryland goes "I KNOW you do" and it seemed more of a "i know you do because we're dating" than a "i know you do because everyone knows", if that makes any sense.

i actually think they're quite cute together!

kateinnes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kateinnes »

This is extremely off-topic but...

Does anyone know what is up with Shane's channel- "Human Emoji?" He said last year there was a secret project in relation to the channel name but, as far as I am aware nothing came of it...
:o Weird really...

Return to “Shane Dawson”