Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by Encyclopedia »

feels like I haven't watched a Shane video in forever. His content is so repetitive, not even ones with Drew in them.

misspiggy
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by misspiggy »

Losing 200 lbs. with bariatric surgery is very different than losing 200 lbs. without bariatric surgery. I wish Shane openly discussed the surgery process more.
mrs_kenna_ballinger wrote:And he still managed to get through that. He lost 200 pounds. 200! Do you have any idea how hard that must've been?! He still has problems to this day because of the abuse. He has serious ear injuries because of it. Even if you don't like him, he is extremely respectable.

MichaelScott
Learner
Learner

Post by MichaelScott »

deltanu2 wrote:
SpeedyGonzales wrote:
Encyclopedia wrote: you'd know he likes to piss in cups beside his bed, .
whaaat ?? are you serious? that's disgusting !!!

who does that?!!!
The guy who had sex with a cat.
:rofl: sex with a cat? Oh my. That is just... I'm gonna vomit.
Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

misspiggy wrote:Losing 200 lbs. with bariatric surgery is very different than losing 200 lbs. without bariatric surgery. I wish Shane openly discussed the surgery process more.
mrs_kenna_ballinger wrote:And he still managed to get through that. He lost 200 pounds. 200! Do you have any idea how hard that must've been?! He still has problems to this day because of the abuse. He has serious ear injuries because of it. Even if you don't like him, he is extremely respectable.
I just have to butt in because it reminded me of another YouTuber I watch lol. I've been subscribed to this guy for ages, and over the past year or so he lost about half his body weight without surgery or anything, just eating healthier. That takes A LOT of dedication.
[youtube][/youtube]

ICAAC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ICAAC »

Did he buy it, or is he renting too? I don't understand wanting a giant house if you live alone, but maybe that's just me. It would feel so ... Lonely. lmao
Probably needs a room for Drew.

Daddy Dawson needs some room for him and his pets to play. :rofl:
"Watch me eat, Daddy! look...*insert moaning noises* I'll eat this all for you!"

ICAAC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ICAAC »

Sorry for the double posts.

[youtube][/youtube]

Daddy Dawson has this look in his eyes, he seems to look like he's high or he just finished having sex and that's why he's in a bedroom? I'm about to listen to his podcast where he probably won't actually tell us. This video, he looks like he's been crying? lol
"Watch me eat, Daddy! look...*insert moaning noises* I'll eat this all for you!"

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

He looks super high in the video.

He looked behind in a couple of times, so maybe there was someone Drewin there?

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

He finally puts out a podcast, and it is just about his dating life? Barf. Like I give a shit. I'll pass.
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Tidbits I'm gathering so far from the podcast:
-he had a lowkey relationship with a guy. They were together as recently as the holidays.
-their dates took place in his house/ in private
-it's a person he connected with prior to officially dating because he's not used to casually dating/ blind dates.
-is self-conscious about PDA because he feels like strangers think it's gross to see him being affectionate
-he doesn't deny that he and his boyfriend had anal sex
-he's still friends with the guy
-he's currently dating again (time to shoot your shot, Shane-lovers)
-he's dating guys who look like his dad

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

Thank you manged for taking one for the team. I can't listen to his voice without vomiting. Some of what you wrote almost did. Thanks for telling us you have wonderful anal. Want a gold star? And yay for daddy issues.

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

Thanks for the recap, manged! You're the real MVP!
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

Biatchqueen
Debater
Debater

Post by Biatchqueen »

His new video is basically a 6 minute request for dick pics. Creepy bastard.

thelastbagel
Informer
Informer

Post by thelastbagel »

I unsubscribed from this mofo almost a year ago now, and every now and then I check this thread to read about his decline. He is someone I would like to see have to go through military training or something else physically demanding. Or some kind of internet rehab. He has outgrown YouTube and should be doing something a bit more professional now, but he became too obsessed with comparing himself to others and it has just kept him down.

ICAAC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ICAAC »

manged wrote:Tidbits I'm gathering so far from the podcast:
-he had a lowkey relationship with a guy. They were together as recently as the holidays.
-it's a person he connected with prior to officially dating because he's not used to casually dating/ blind dates.
-is self-conscious about PDA because he feels like strangers think it's gross to see him being affectionate
I mentioned this in Trisha's thread because I do think she helped him pick out the house as someone here said. Can someone please post pictures of his house? Find out where Daddy Dawson is living? It would make my life. I don't want to stalk him, I just like that he won't show certain parts of his house in videos because he thinks he actually has fans who would stalk him.

What does his Dad even look like? I don't even remember if he showed us a picture or not? I still think he's dating Drew. If we're being honest, he doesn't have many friends in the first place. I hardly call people he colabs with his friends, it's work. His friends are the ones he shows up in vlogs with, the ones he actually has posted videos with that aren't colabs. That leaves
-Trisha
-Drew
-Joey
-Daniel

Colleen outed Daniel and Joey as a couple, Trisha would throw herself at him but he don't want that. It's Drew.

Loomis
Learner
Learner

Post by Loomis »

ICAAC wrote:Colleen outed Daniel and Joey as a couple
What'd she say? (Sorry I know it's Shane's thread, I'm just curious because I don't watch her. Not that it's not painfully obvious that they're together)

ICAAC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ICAAC »

What'd she say? (Sorry I know it's Shane's thread, I'm just curious because I don't watch her. Not that it's not painfully obvious that they're together)
Colleen talks about "Joey's boyfriend Daniel". Love the audible gasp from the camera person.

Colleen just stated the obvious and she seemed like she didn't want to but she was kinda throwing shade at them in a way?

"Trash can be a good thing, Joey and I...I hang out with Joey Graceffa and Daniel says trash...Joey's boyfriend, Daniel...he says everything is trash and I started saying it."

She seemed like she wasn't so sure and then just said fuck it and announced it. :rofl:

I tweeted @Joey and tagged him and Daniel in it to tell them that Colleen told their secret and told Joey he better get on making a video about it. lol

(I just copied and pasted what I said in Joey's thread for you. She seemed like she was very hesitant to do it but then decided 'Screw it' and just outed them. Yeah, it was obvious but Colleen actually said it and this was the ONLY time I tweeted Daniel about it. I hate them both but I was hoping they'd be pissed that she said the obvious.)

SpeedyGonzales
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SpeedyGonzales »

ICAAC wrote:
I mentioned this in Trisha's thread because I do think she helped him pick out the house as someone here said. Can someone please post pictures of his house? Find out where Daddy Dawson is living? It would make my life. I don't want to stalk him, I just like that he won't show certain parts of his house in videos because he thinks he actually has fans who would stalk him.

What does his Dad even look like? I don't even remember if he showed us a picture or not? I still think he's dating Drew. If we're being honest, he doesn't have many friends in the first place. I hardly call people he colabs with his friends, it's work. His friends are the ones he shows up in vlogs with, the ones he actually has posted videos with that aren't colabs. That leaves
-Trisha
-Drew
-Joey
-Daniel

Colleen outed Daniel and Joey as a couple, Trisha would throw herself at him but he don't want that. It's Drew.

ICAAC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ICAAC »

SpeedyGonzales wrote:
ICAAC wrote:

-Trisha
-Drew
-Joey
-Daniel

I :love2: you so much!

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Oh fun, he also replied to my twitter question, about 55 minutes into the podcast.

[tweet][/tweet] He just laughed it off though.

Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Encyclopedia »

Sorry guys, meant to post this on here, but it ended up on trasha's thread, I wasn't paying attention

"Jesus christ Shane, what the fuck was he on in that video?

Also, yes, genitalia can be seen as disgusting, it's how it makes a person feel that causes the arousal, not really how it looks, or am I wrong about that?

And to add to that, no shane, guys say vaginas are gross too, that's why there's a thing called labiaplasty, and girls are persuaded to get it." :roll:

Return to “Shane Dawson”