Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Locked
pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1788
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:13 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by pseudo1 »

He is starting to get some bald spots.I wonder if he's going to get hair implants or let himself bald completly.He is very insecure about aging. Image

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1798
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:34 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by bloopz »

Hey Shane, seeing you cry over your daddy issues in your newest video made you actually seem real. You don't have to try to mask everything with comedy. Seeing you act like a real human was refreshing. Don't hide that side of you so much.
:horny: :halo:

lookingforsomehair
Learner
Learner
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:56 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by lookingforsomehair »

He may be losing his hair because of his extreme dieting when I was wicked bulimic I lost a lot of hair :\

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1788
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:13 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by pseudo1 »

lookingforsomehair wrote:He may be losing his hair because of his extreme dieting when I was wicked bulimic I lost a lot of hair :\
Yeah, I tought about that possiblity too.He starves abd binge, he starves and binge.He privably lacks most vitamins.That's why his skin is so bad and why he is losing his hair.Shane is also te type of guy to bald early so his eating disorder will only rush the process of aging.

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1788
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:13 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by pseudo1 »

lookingforsomehair wrote:He may be losing his hair because of his extreme dieting when I was wicked bulimic I lost a lot of hair :\
Yeah, I tought about that possiblity too.He starves abd binge, he starves and binge.He privably lacks most vitamins.That's why his skin is so bad and why he is losing his hair.Shane is also te type of guy to bald early so his eating disorder will only rush the process of aging.

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1788
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:13 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by pseudo1 »

lookingforsomehair wrote:He may be losing his hair because of his extreme dieting when I was wicked bulimic I lost a lot of hair :\
Yeah, I tought about that possiblity too.He starves abd binge, he starves and binge.He privably lacks most vitamins.That's why his skin is so bad and why he is losing his hair.Shane is also te type of guy to bald early so his eating disorder will only rush the process of aging.

zalfiephan9
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by zalfiephan9 »

bloopz wrote:Hey Shane, seeing you cry over your daddy issues in your newest video made you actually seem real. You don't have to try to mask everything with comedy. Seeing you act like a real human was refreshing. Don't hide that side of you so much.
I'd be hesitant to take anything he says in a video as serious at this point. After years of his inspiring speeches only to finally catch on that he only did those to make himself look better it doesn't show a lot about him. He seems obsessed with certain things from his past. I'd feel bad for him if he actually went about doing something about these issues. He clearly isn't doing anything in therapy. Not to mention we do see shades of him being real... They usually involve him talking about porn, past sex experiences, or fecal matter. :?

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:54 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by smars27 »

harvestmoongoddess wrote:
shh-itsasecret wrote:I love how on his snapchat he said that he googled his video to see if he pissed any gurus off but we all know he obviously came on here and knew about this site for long ass time. Why does every youtuber ever who reads on here want to cover up that they didn't type guru gossip in search
i think they dont want to lead ppl here. this site is less active than i feel like it should be tbh
I agree, but it's adding fuel to the fire to even talk about it, because it's going to make people curious enough to try and find it, which can backfire, badly.

I stumbled on it, by accident as it was talked about in an old video. Once you stumble in the rabbit hole, it's hard to get back out.
If you must kill another for your life to matter, what have you really proven?

If you seek to be understood you must be the one that first tries to understand.

The content of your character matters more than something as fleeting as status

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:54 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by smars27 »

bloopz wrote:Hey Shane, seeing you cry over your daddy issues in your newest video made you actually seem real. You don't have to try to mask everything with comedy. Seeing you act like a real human was refreshing. Don't hide that side of you so much.
Showing people your weakness/vulnerability can leave you open to attack so I don’t know if that’s actually a good idea as some people will have no sympathy/empathy/compassion/etc. I mean people know about his body dysmorphia and I feel like the issues about his body wouldn’t be as concentrated if people didn’t know about it. (I think his body by Hollywood standards is average- and he might not look like Brad Pitt but he’s not as unattractive as he seems to think) But as much as I “feel sorry” for him, the only one that CAN HELP HIM, is HIMSELF, and sometimes sympathy for someone wallowing in self-pity will just exacerbate it.

I mean as much as I like this website I have to admit some people on here can be pretty damn brutal/overly harsh and I’m just glad it isn’t TOWARDS ME. That being said I would think it would be natural curiosity for a person who has a thread on this website to come, whether it is wise or not.

My comment to other replies:


I feel like Shane might be like me (all or nothing) where he avoids it, or he starts bingeing on it and I don’t think he’s self-aware enough to filter out legitimate complaints from the rest of it, I think he probably cares too much about what other people think. It’s his choice how he takes things however, and what he chooses to do about it.

I used to care too much (what other people think), and I used to care almost not at all but neither (after being a bit bitter over certain issues) is healthy. There has to be a balance somewhere, but I don’t know if he is able to find it as I do know LA probably is like highs school where Looks, Status, Money are still the end all, be all. I mean there was a time I did care A LOT MORE about that stuff (when I was younger) but then I got mature enough to realize I wanted, “what I wanted”and not to impress other people (wouldn’t complain if I had any of those things, I’m just not willing to do the work for them because there are other things I’d rather be doing/or I’m just lazy…take your pick)

I haven’t been watching him for that long but from what I can gather, he is someone who gets validation from other people, but has no internal validation for his accomplishments. I mean from what I can tell he was a “pioneer” in Youtube/New Media, but the problem is you can’t always be on top and those in entertainment with “huge success” will have a bell-curve type of career, MOST of the time, but they don’t have to fall off the map. If he keeps worrying about stuff he’s going to end up to cause it happening (self-fulfilling prophecy) because he’s focusing or concentrating on the wrong things. IF he wants to feel better, he needs to be healthier but not deny himself (or try, as it will take a while, but even small baby steps will help get him closer

Offtopic: I mean I once went to a sort of doctor for losing weight (I wanted to lose about 20 pounds-I wonder if I will ever get down to my early 20s weight) but he told me to cut out: simple carbs, dairy, processed foods, everything TASTY, while I’m thinking in my head, No WAY IN HELL. Even if I could do that for a while, I know one day I would totally binge from denying myself as denying myself will only make me WANT IT MORE. + There is a balance to looking good and feeling good.

The only people I know with the kind of diet he prescribed me are, those where there “Job involves looking good” and even they take shortcuts…And He lives in LA, so they might charge an arm and a leg but he could go get non-invasive procedures done (such as IPL, Fraxel, facials, peels- I’ve done all of these and they help…although a few are only temporary). There is even a non-surgical facelift, so honestly if he was willing to shell out the money and he didn’t go all “Michael Jackson” he could at least speed down the aging process with lasers/actual plastic surgery, but even those still can’t compare to eating healthy/exercising/taking care of yourself…

My esthetician once told me (besides the Sun) biggest ager is sugar (and sugar replacements such as aspartame) but I told her, I can try and eat less, but I’m not giving that up…That being said, “External Fixes” can only do so much compared to “Internal Fixes”

About the more severe “Accusations”
All we can do is speculate (and our speculation is based on our own issues/circumstances) as we don’t really know him, besides what he chooses to put out there and I’m willing to give the benefit of doubt on some of the more “left-field criticism” (because there is no way in hell I would really watch someone I thought liked/fantasized about little kiddies) as there is no real “proof” besides him once saying something that could have been taken out context. I think he wants someone that maybe admires/”adores” him (like his fans) i.e inds no fault with him (like children do for their parents until they grow up) but I don’t think that necessarily equals what some people are saying it equals. He might have some tasteless jokes and cross the line, but if I thought he was as terrible as some people make him seem, it would be hard not to “vomit” while looking at him…That being said, he has to live with the fall-out of crossing the line, so he shouldn’t be surprised with what is on here…
If you must kill another for your life to matter, what have you really proven?

If you seek to be understood you must be the one that first tries to understand.

The content of your character matters more than something as fleeting as status

zalfiephan9
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by zalfiephan9 »

While I don't think (or at least hope he hasn't) that he has done anything with an underage child. It seems very obvious through the amount of random outbursts that something is up. You can choose to ignore it but it doesn't change the fact that people tend not to go after that type of humor and in none of the instances which he discusses children he has been rather serious about it.

Shane brings up certain subjects that clearly make the people around him uncomfortable. People like Lauren and Jessie quickly try to change the subject but he for some reason doesn't know how to shut up. Trisha claps her hands and encourages it because she is afraid he won't be her friend, Drew loves watching him be fucked up, and Joey just gets extremely uncomfortable and laughs it off. He knows his fanbase of underage children will either ignore it or cheer him on. Certain things Shane will redundantly discuss over and over and over again. I think that he is under the impression that if he brings things he knows are not considered normal then he can some how justify it.

He has a weird obsession with porn. While there is nothing wrong with watching it, normal people don't feel the need to share their porn with an audience or discuss it in full detail during a podcast in front of the guest.

Regardless his career is washed up and has been since around 2011 when he finally gave up. He is a narcissist with body image issues. I don't wish body image issues on anyone. That said knowing all the other things about him I don't know how much pity I can possibly have for him. Really he was the weird kid in high school that felt like he was misunderstood. Then he graduated watched Mean Girls a few to many times and is literally stuck in the past. He is like Gigi from Scream Queens being stuck in the 90's in term of fashion and pop culture only Shane thinks it is somewhere between 2004 and 2005...

alienrasta
Informer
Informer
Posts: 458
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:50 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by alienrasta »

Does it annoy anyone else that he still pronounces "Moran" as "moron"? Like, Trevor has corrected him yet he still does it. He butchers almost everyones name :roll:

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:54 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by smars27 »

deltanu2 wrote:While I don't think (or at least hope he hasn't) that he has done anything with an underage child. It seems very obvious through the amount of random outbursts that something is up. You can choose to ignore it but it doesn't change the fact that people tend not to go after that type of humor and in none of the instances which he discusses children he has been rather serious about it.

Shane brings up certain subjects that clearly make the people around him uncomfortable. People like Lauren and Jessie quickly try to change the subject but he for some reason doesn't know how to shut up. Trisha claps her hands and encourages it because she is afraid he won't be her friend, Drew loves watching him be fucked up, and Joey just gets extremely uncomfortable and laughs it off. He knows his fanbase of underage children will either ignore it or cheer him on. Certain things Shane will redundantly discuss over and over and over again. I think that he is under the impression that if he brings things he knows are not considered normal then he can some how justify it.
I haven’t watched him as long as some people (honestly prefer his snark on yt react the most) but besides him making jokes about his teenage fanbase lusting after him (which is flattering but not really a viable option for him- I mean I’ve been hit on a younger kid before and while I found it flattering/amusing I’m obviously not going to entertain that idea) and someone saying he said something inappropriate on a podcast (which I admit I haven’t listened too yet- as I tend to skip around any Yotuber vids, podcasts, etc depending on whether it interests me or not, but I don’t find those two instances “conclusive evidence” that he lusts after jailbait.

I don’t really think I’m ignoring it, I just don’t think I’ve seen enough to drink the kool-aid. I stopped watching Onision because the stuff people were mad about (in his thread) was stuff HE ACTUALLY DID, and there was video proof (even if it’s deleted it now), and just more hard evidence/accusations/etc.

IF someone can give me something more than what I’ve given and I can actually buy into it, I can promise you I will stop watching but I will not bash him as if he does lust after children, he is SICK/F**ED up i the head (and YT should not be promoting/exploiting someone with that type of mental ilness)and I’m not messing with that/don’t even want to think about something so vile (or giving that ANY attention: he will just be a pariah to me)

As someone who once study psychology in the past (very briefly) I would assume that would mean that someone did something to him in the past (which still doesn't make it right) but there is a reason I stopped studying psychology...Those kind of things are just too disgusting for me to even want to THINK ABOUT.
If you must kill another for your life to matter, what have you really proven?

If you seek to be understood you must be the one that first tries to understand.

The content of your character matters more than something as fleeting as status

zalfiephan9
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by zalfiephan9 »

alienrasta wrote:Does it annoy anyone else that he still pronounces "Moran" as "moron"? Like, Trevor has corrected him yet he still does it. He butchers almost everyones name :roll:
Yes! He probably does it on purpose thinking it is funny. Just like all the other "jokes" we have now heard 1000 times over.

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1332
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:55 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by Ammnesia »

smars27 wrote:
deltanu2 wrote:While I don't think (or at least hope he hasn't) that he has done anything with an underage child. It seems very obvious through the amount of random outbursts that something is up. You can choose to ignore it but it doesn't change the fact that people tend not to go after that type of humor and in none of the instances which he discusses children he has been rather serious about it.

Shane brings up certain subjects that clearly make the people around him uncomfortable. People like Lauren and Jessie quickly try to change the subject but he for some reason doesn't know how to shut up. Trisha claps her hands and encourages it because she is afraid he won't be her friend, Drew loves watching him be fucked up, and Joey just gets extremely uncomfortable and laughs it off. He knows his fanbase of underage children will either ignore it or cheer him on. Certain things Shane will redundantly discuss over and over and over again. I think that he is under the impression that if he brings things he knows are not considered normal then he can some how justify it.
I haven’t watched him as long as some people (honestly prefer his snark on yt react the most) but besides him making jokes about his teenage fanbase lusting after him (which is flattering but not really a viable option for him- I mean I’ve been hit on a younger kid before and while I found it flattering/amusing I’m obviously not going to entertain that idea) and someone saying he said something inappropriate on a podcast (which I admit I haven’t listened too yet- as I tend to skip around any Yotuber vids, podcasts, etc depending on whether it interests me or not, but I don’t find those two instances “conclusive evidence” that he lusts after jailbait.

I don’t really think I’m ignoring it, I just don’t think I’ve seen enough to drink the kool-aid. I stopped watching Onision because the stuff people were mad about (in his thread) was stuff HE ACTUALLY DID, and there was video proof (even if it’s deleted it now), and just more hard evidence/accusations/etc.

IF someone can give me something more than what I’ve given and I can actually buy into it, I can promise you I will stop watching but I will not bash him as if he does lust after children, he is SICK/F**ED up i the head (and YT should not be promoting/exploiting someone with that type of mental ilness)and I’m not messing with that/don’t even want to think about something so vile (or giving that ANY attention: he will just be a pariah to me)

As someone who once study psychology in the past (very briefly) I would assume that would mean that someone did something to him in the past (which still doesn't make it right) but there is a reason I stopped studying psychology...Those kind of things are just too disgusting for me to even want to THINK ABOUT.

Whydo you

like this
Image

Buffy Bot
Talker
Talker
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:57 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by Buffy Bot »

HayleyMay wrote:
smars27 wrote:
deltanu2 wrote:While I don't think (or at least hope he hasn't) that he has done anything with an underage child. It seems very obvious through the amount of random outbursts that something is up. You can choose to ignore it but it doesn't change the fact that people tend not to go after that type of humor and in none of the instances which he discusses children he has been rather serious about it.

Shane brings up certain subjects that clearly make the people around him uncomfortable. People like Lauren and Jessie quickly try to change the subject but he for some reason doesn't know how to shut up. Trisha claps her hands and encourages it because she is afraid he won't be her friend, Drew loves watching him be fucked up, and Joey just gets extremely uncomfortable and laughs it off. He knows his fanbase of underage children will either ignore it or cheer him on. Certain things Shane will redundantly discuss over and over and over again. I think that he is under the impression that if he brings things he knows are not considered normal then he can some how justify it.
I haven’t watched him as long as some people (honestly prefer his snark on yt react the most) but besides him making jokes about his teenage fanbase lusting after him (which is flattering but not really a viable option for him- I mean I’ve been hit on a younger kid before and while I found it flattering/amusing I’m obviously not going to entertain that idea) and someone saying he said something inappropriate on a podcast (which I admit I haven’t listened too yet- as I tend to skip around any Yotuber vids, podcasts, etc depending on whether it interests me or not, but I don’t find those two instances “conclusive evidence” that he lusts after jailbait.

I don’t really think I’m ignoring it, I just don’t think I’ve seen enough to drink the kool-aid. I stopped watching Onision because the stuff people were mad about (in his thread) was stuff HE ACTUALLY DID, and there was video proof (even if it’s deleted it now), and just more hard evidence/accusations/etc.

IF someone can give me something more than what I’ve given and I can actually buy into it, I can promise you I will stop watching but I will not bash him as if he does lust after children, he is SICK/F**ED up i the head (and YT should not be promoting/exploiting someone with that type of mental ilness)and I’m not messing with that/don’t even want to think about something so vile (or giving that ANY attention: he will just be a pariah to me)

As someone who once study psychology in the past (very briefly) I would assume that would mean that someone did something to him in the past (which still doesn't make it right) but there is a reason I stopped studying psychology...Those kind of things are just too disgusting for me to even want to THINK ABOUT.

Whydo you

like this

:tu: Glad you brought it up, their posts have been pissing me off. I considered asking but foe'd instead. Can't stand to see anymore of those "LOOK AT ME" posts.

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:54 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by smars27 »

Whydo you

like this[/quote]

Because I can...??? I type a lot so I emphasize the short points with color-coding as I don't expect very many people to read (even I am lazy on TLDR posts sometimes), even that, so if you have thanks. **Shrugs**

And to the other user: You don't have to like my opinion, or the way I state it, but I'm sticking in the allowable rules, so I can post what I want, how I want. You can have an issue with me, but you're not important enough for me to have an issue with you..I'm not about to get into it with someone who I don't know (and therefore have no idea, whether it's someone I like/respect/should take seriously). I don't have a career that depends on strangers..
If you must kill another for your life to matter, what have you really proven?

If you seek to be understood you must be the one that first tries to understand.

The content of your character matters more than something as fleeting as status

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1332
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:55 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by Ammnesia »

smars27 wrote:
Because I can...??? I type a lot so I emphasize the short points with color-coding as I don't expect very many people to read (even I am lazy on TLDR posts sometimes), even that, so if you have thanks. **Shrugs**

And to the other user: You don't have to like my opinion, orthe way I state it, but I'm sticking in the allowable rules, so I can post what I want, how I want. You can have an issue with me, but you're not important enough for me to have an issue with you..I'm not about to get into it with someone who I don't know (and therefore have no idea, whether it's someone I like/respect/should take seriously). I don't have a career that depends on strangers..
OKAY

look at me
Image

zalfiephan9
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by zalfiephan9 »

Here is the thing that I think you are missing Smars...

Shane isn't a good person. If you choose to white wash certain elements that are standing right in front of you not just on here but in his videos and podcasts that is up to you. It doesn't mean that there we are just making up random and crazy notions. If he wasn't doing the things he does and says the things he says we wouldn't be have the conversations we do on here.

His content might be an issue but all of us came to a conclusion he has given up along time ago and he is sitting around waiting for someone to give him what he wants next. Which apparently is to be a director even though if someone offered him the part to be in a weekly series no way he would turn it down regardless of his "well I want to be a director not an actor" thing he has been going on for the last couple of months.

At this point in time though his content is the least of our issue with him. It's the stuff that he says. He for some reason thinks that he is untouchable. On youtube while most clearly find him annoying they can't do or say anything with fear of being blacklisted from the entire group. At this point it is obvious that other big youtubers aren't setting up the collabs but he is. He has no choice, if he doesn't then the young fangirls wouldn't watch him.

So choose to ignore what is right in front of us or don't. It's up to you but it is still there regardless.

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:54 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by smars27 »

Ok, I will admit I do not know as much as people that have watched him more, so there could be issues that I haven't seen. I think I will have to watch him more to see what any of you are talking about, because so far I haven't seen or heard anything that TOTALLY turns me off.

I am someone who likes gossip, but for me to believe it I have to see/deal with it for myself, but I respect your warning and will "eat crow" if you do turn out to be right.
If you must kill another for your life to matter, what have you really proven?

If you seek to be understood you must be the one that first tries to understand.

The content of your character matters more than something as fleeting as status

Buffy Bot
Talker
Talker
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:57 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by Buffy Bot »

HayleyMay wrote:
smars27 wrote:
Because I can...??? I type a lot so I emphasize the short points with color-coding as I don't expect very many people to read (even I am lazy on TLDR posts sometimes), even that, so if you have thanks. **Shrugs**

And to the other user: You don't have to like my opinion, orthe way I state it, but I'm sticking in the allowable rules, so I can post what I want, how I want. You can have an issue with me, but you're not important enough for me to have an issue with you..I'm not about to get into it with someone who I don't know (and therefore have no idea, whether it's someone I like/respect/should take seriously). I don't have a career that depends on strangers..
OKAY

look at me
:lol:

Smars, or whatever, you don't care about my opinion, well tough titties cos here it is. Every single post i have seen of yours has been written that way and you're not even highlighting relevant points, it's all just random. If you don't care about what isaid, feel free not to respond. Foe me. Replying and getting all worked up is not exactly saying you don't care. I was just saying what many others seem to be thinking, i don't feel like i was being a dick about it. I have no issue with you whatsoever, i'm not going to lose sleep about it. Your posts are just annoying, hence the foeing. :tu:

Locked

Return to “Shane Dawson”