Shane Dawson

kitten_gossip
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Dawson

Post by kitten_gossip »

I'm actually shocked to see so many people hate them! Especially Lisa!

I really like her, she has a whole life outside of YouTube and Shane and that's why I don't mind that she's not hilarious. She has a really wholesome job and truly cares about people. I respect her for that.

As for Shane, I like him too! Yeah he's gross but my boyfriend and I are like that, and I grew up with a silly family so it's nice to know there are people that don't care about acting like that. He can make me laugh out loud on the worst days and he also seems like a sweet, caring person. Plus he's adorable :)

Just throwing my two cents in!

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

^ I really like Shane and Lisa also. I find them both to be funny. I just don't find burping, poop and farting to be funny, I know he talks about that a lot but other than that I do find him funny. I actually think he is quite witty and quick on his feet when it comes to making jokes. I do not like his elaborate videos where he dresses up as all these characters. I think he is best when he is just himself like in vlogs and his podcasts.

kitten_gossip
Learner
Learner

Post by kitten_gossip »

sandyfrink wrote:^ I really like Shane and Lisa also. I find them both to be funny. I just don't find burping, poop and farting to be funny, I know he talks about that a lot but other than that I do find him funny. I actually think he is quite witty and quick on his feet when it comes to making jokes. I do not like his elaborate videos where he dresses up as all these characters. I think he is best when he is just himself like in vlogs and his podcasts.
Oooh yeah same, I tend to go to his vlogs and only watch the skit videos when I'm super bored

MsAudrey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsAudrey »

I always thought he seemed a bit whipped, but this is just ridiculous.
Lisa has the maturity level of a 14 year old.

KatherinePierce
Debater
Debater

Post by KatherinePierce »

Okay, doesn't Lisa work with kids outside of YouTube? I believe I read before either on here, or somewhere else she teaches theater to kids? Some of the stuff in her videos, really makes me question how she still has her job, if she does work with children. I mean, imagine the kid's parents looking her up, and finding that stuff?
I used to be bitemytonguex.

ieatbooks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ieatbooks »

bitemytonguex wrote:Okay, doesn't Lisa work with kids outside of YouTube? I believe I read before either on here, or somewhere else she teaches theater to kids? Some of the stuff in her videos, really makes me question how she still has her job, if she does work with children. I mean, imagine the kid's parents looking her up, and finding that stuff?
She's actually a co-owner of the theatre she works at, so it not like she's gonna fire herself.

Poniesftw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Poniesftw »

Lisa has taken care of herself (and very well I might add) way before Shane came into her life. I think because she's older, their place is most likely under HER name, and SHE most likely pays for it. It's not like their living in some mansion, she can afford it. She has YouTube money (and she's always had a good amount of subscribers, they are not all because of Shane, give her some credit), she also has a full-time job, and has been a working actress for years now. How you all just brush her off as some moneygrubbing bitch begging for a ring- I just don't see it. She's lovely! Shane's the one who started teasing about engagement, and any mention of weddings on Lisa's part has been 100% joking.
We are all simply fans that can see through your bullsh*t.

KatherinePierce
Debater
Debater

Post by KatherinePierce »

ieatbooks wrote:
bitemytonguex wrote:Okay, doesn't Lisa work with kids outside of YouTube? I believe I read before either on here, or somewhere else she teaches theater to kids? Some of the stuff in her videos, really makes me question how she still has her job, if she does work with children. I mean, imagine the kid's parents looking her up, and finding that stuff?
She's actually a co-owner of the theatre she works at, so it not like she's gonna fire herself.
Ohhhhhhhh! Makes sense, hahaha! It was just really bugging me... :oops:
I used to be bitemytonguex.

iainthatin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by iainthatin »

Being a female myself, I know it's a childhood onto early adulthood dream to want to fall in love, and get married someday to a great man and have a beautiful family but…

Let's face it, that's a HUGE decision, an all-encompassing lifelong commitment… no one should ever be rushed into. I have heard of some women who fantasize about getting married all the time, or obsess on it, and build their lives around it to what I consider an unhealthy degree.

That's just my honest opinion. But I don't think Lisa pushes it as hard as the people I discuss in my definition. She's fairly normal with her stance on marriage as far as I can tell. My only point about this regarding Shane and Lisa is that I think it's way too soon to be talking about marriage, and it's because Shane isn't very experienced when it comes to love/romance. My comment wasn't necessarily directed toward Lisa.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Has Lisa even mentioned marriage in a video? I don't understand why everyone is talking about it. I don't watch all her videos but I haven't seen her all pushy over marriage let alone talk about it.

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

iainthatin wrote:Being a female myself, I know it's a childhood onto early adulthood dream to want to fall in love, and get married someday to a great man and have a beautiful family but…

Let's face it, that's a HUGE decision, an all-encompassing lifelong commitment… no one should ever be rushed into. I have heard of some women who fantasize about getting married all the time, or obsess on it, and build their lives around it to what I consider an unhealthy degree.

That's just my honest opinion. But I don't think Lisa pushes it as hard as the people I discuss in my definition. She's fairly normal with her stance on marriage as far as I can tell. My only point about this regarding Shane and Lisa is that I think it's way too soon to be talking about marriage, and it's because Shane isn't very experienced when it comes to love/romance. My comment wasn't necessarily directed toward Lisa.
They have been together over 2 years, they have been named godparents for a friend's baby, he is 25-26, and she is around 30. I'm all for them taking their time, but I don't see it as too soon either.

DannyD
Debater
Debater

Post by DannyD »

I think it's up to the couple, it might be soon, it might be perfect timing. Just both of them have to be up for it.

foreverbowie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverbowie »

Seeing as this is Shane's first real relationship, I don't see why they wouldn't wait awhile before getting married.

MunsterCheese
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MunsterCheese »

It isn't his first, he was with Nadine before Lisa. I'd agree that this is far more serious, though.

foreverbowie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverbowie »

MunsterCheese wrote:It isn't his first, he was with Nadine before Lisa. I'd agree that this is far more serious, though.
I said it was his first real relationship as his relationship with Nadine was far from a true real relationship.

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

foreverbowie wrote:
MunsterCheese wrote:It isn't his first, he was with Nadine before Lisa. I'd agree that this is far more serious, though.
I said it was his first real relationship as his relationship with Nadine was far from a true real relationship.
What makes a relationship "real" in your mind?

wake
Informer
Informer

Post by wake »

Why wasn't it "real"? Him and Nadine lived together for a while too, FYI. Would of lived together even longer if it weren't for visa issues.

foreverbowie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverbowie »

Okay honestly I had no idea him and Nadine lived together, so yes then I would consider that to be a real relationship. I watched him for years,and I had no idea when they lived together. Anyone wanna point to me a video or something where he talks about their relationship?

MunsterCheese
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MunsterCheese »

He never really did. She was just always there with no explanation, he even went to BC with her at some point. If I remember correctly, the only time he mentioned having a girlfriend was when they broke up, and even then he didn't mention names people just put two and two together.

[youtube][/youtube]

It was in 2011 if you want to search his vlogs, but I don't think you'll find anything that interesting, lol.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Whoa! I actually thought Lisa was Shane's first serious girlfriend, but I do remember Nadine from his older vlogs. Figured she was just a friend. Never paid attention enough to speculate.

Return to “Shane Dawson”