MsAudrey
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Dawson

Post by MsAudrey »

Didn't Nadine live in Canada though?
I'm pretty sure dating a girl who lived in a different country is a tad bit different than living with a girl.
Lisa is only his 2nd girlfriend and is his first live in relationship, it's the most serious he's ever been.
Honestly I don't see them getting married any time soon.
I mean I have nothing against LDRs, but come one, his relationship with Nadine is no where near as serious as his one with Lisa.

YOUTUBERS GOSSIP
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by YOUTUBERS GOSSIP »

MsAudrey wrote:Didn't Nadine live in Canada though?
I'm pretty sure dating a girl who lived in a different country is a tad bit different than living with a girl.
Lisa is only his 2nd girlfriend and is his first live in relationship, it's the most serious he's ever been.
Honestly I don't see them getting married any time soon.
I mean I have nothing against LDRs, but come one, his relationship with Nadine is no where near as serious as his one with Lisa.

Hmm maybe she did live in Canada and her family probably still lives there cause we didn't see Nadine's brother until they were in Canada. But in one of Shane's vlog Nadine was Olga Kay's roommate, whether it was a short time or a long time we may never know LOL.

Yeah i don't think they will get married anytime soon cause Shane is very busy right now with his show and other thingy things.

MunsterCheese
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MunsterCheese »

Nadine is from Canada, but she was living in California for a bit in 2011, including at Shane's house. The one he lived in with his mom. I agree, he's way more serious with Lisa.

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

You mean Nadine from Fun for Louis vlogs; I would never have thought she would be Shane's ex. I'm pretty late in watching US youtubers; so when I started watching Shane, Lisa was already in the picture. I also thought Lisa was his first as he claimed he is virgin prior to living with her; and now he refused to answer that question.
Credit:amazingfiru

wake
Informer
Informer

Post by wake »

MunsterCheese wrote:Nadine is from Canada, but she was living in California for a bit in 2011, including at Shane's house. The one he lived in with his mom.
No, they lived in his apartment together. She went back to Canada RIGHT when he bought that house with his mom. Who goes from living with their GF to moving back in with their mom? Kinda weird.

sweetmmm wrote:You mean Nadine from Fun for Louis vlogs; I would never have thought she would be Shane's ex. I'm pretty late in watching US youtubers; so when I started watching Shane, Lisa was already in the picture. I also thought Lisa was his first as he claimed he is virgin prior to living with her; and now he refused to answer that question.
I'm sure Nadine and him at least did..."stuff".

laurenconrad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenconrad »

Didn't Shane say at some point he wanted to stay a virgin until he got married?

Sof25l
Learner
Learner

Post by Sof25l »

laurenconrad wrote:Didn't Shane say at some point he wanted to stay a virgin until he got married?
Yeah I remember that (I used to watch him alooot((. I guess that he changed his mind

pinecones
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by pinecones »

Sof25l wrote:
laurenconrad wrote:Didn't Shane say at some point he wanted to stay a virgin until he got married?
Yeah I remember that (I used to watch him alooot((. I guess that he changed his mind
Shane looks like he has some crazy body image issues, I always thought he was saying that because he was scared of anyone seeing him naked, as it didn't seem like it was for religious reasons.

Poniesftw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Poniesftw »

I think it's obvious Lisa has taken over the role of "Shane's Mom" since they moved in together, but she seems to like taking care of him. Shane's still such a baby, I think he has a lot to learn, but they are both comfortable in the relationship, so I don't think marriage is out of the question. Since Shane has been away so much recently, it's hard to tell what will happen next. If absence really does make the heart grow fonder, then maybe we will see a ring soon. Or it may just be the trip that opens his eyes that he doesn't need or want her as much as he thinks. It's going to be proposal or break up, and it will happen this year, I'd bet money on it.
We are all simply fans that can see through your bullsh*t.

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

pinkbows wrote:So, it sounds like Lisa really wants to get engaged and married soon, but Shane is dragging his feet. Ugh. I know exactly how she feels :/ Sucks it's all up to the man.
Why does it have to be "up to the man"? I shopped for my own ring, showed my husband the photos, and he picked the one he liked best, and we went together to purchase it

No reason the woman can't propose (for us there was less of a proposal, and more of a discussion and mutual agreement).

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

correct me if i'm wrong, i haven't watched shane in a long time, but isn't lisa jewish? wouldn't that mean that either shane would have to convert to judaism or lisa to christianity in order for them to have a religious ceremony? don't really see that happening
The Internet knows all your secrets

MDNA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MDNA »

Getting married or not, I can't see them breaking up any time soon. I think it would destroy Shane.

animoanimo12123
Learner
Learner

Post by animoanimo12123 »

illegal_mind wrote:correct me if i'm wrong, i haven't watched shane in a long time, but isn't lisa jewish? wouldn't that mean that either shane would have to convert to judaism or lisa to christianity in order for them to have a religious ceremony? don't really see that happening
Lisa is Jewish but in a Christmas related video with catrific he said he was part Jewish.

wake
Informer
Informer

Post by wake »

He's kidding

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper