Lucyisnotnormal
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 4

Post by Lucyisnotnormal »

deltanu2 wrote:
Lydia Deetz wrote:Deltanu2: Yes! That's another thing! In the podcast with Eva he was basically implying how stupid it is that these young youtubers drop out of college when they get a bit of fame - he never even went! Pretty much every youtuber in his age group has went to college, so I don't think he has the right to judge. I totally agree, if he was smart he would be working on that now - while he still has the funds. But, he won't. I think he is going to need to hit rock bottom to make a change (maybe not even then).
I found that whole speech he made to be very strange. Like you said, he didn't go to college unlike many of the youtubers in his age range. Even Trisha was "forced" into taking a few classes. Shane can blame his poverty as much as he wants on why he didn't go to college but he could have gone to a community/ junior college. It would have cost a heck of a lot less money and even if he graduated at the bottom of his class they wouldn't have cared. He didn't though, even after he started making enough money to pay for them without taking a loan out.

He will be dirt out of luck when he is 35 not much money left and has to work some job that doesn't mind the 9 years worth of filthy perverted videos he has made.
Maybe he just didn't want to go. Not everone wants/has to go to collage.

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by lalal0ve »

ok first he ripped off Rob Dyke and did those horrible conspiracy stories and now threadbanger and that pinterest shit. Shane, get some original ideas...

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Return to “Shane Dawson”