General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 4

Booboo2
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 4

Post by Booboo2 »

Maybe he really is with drew but since drew is as sensitive as a clit, drew told Shane he doesn't want their relationship to be public. I mean look at all the stuff people have said on here. "Drew is a downgrade" "he's annoying and greasy" lol can you imagine people commenting that on Drew's videos and how upset he would be? Drew also wasn't open at all about his last relationship. He posted a photo but that was it. No other mention really. So maybe they really are together or fucking on the down low or some shit but drew is too much of a pansy to make it public. He's a pretty strange guy and extremely sensitive like crying in the bathroom over Shane saying he was being annoying? The kid has emotions as fragile as glass

shaycarlhowdareyou
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shaycarlhowdareyou »

That could be it, but Drew actually talked about his girlfriend quite a big on his YouNow shows (she didn't want to be on camera though), posted a couple of tweets referencing her, and she posted like seven pictures of them together on her social media in the two months they were together. So I don't get the vibe that he's a super private person about his relayionships. If anything, them being together publicly would HELP him. We all saw how being with Shane boosted Lisa's channel. People call him greasy and weird in videos anyway, so I don't see how it would be any different if they were publicly together.

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

If Shane doesn't want us to think he is dating either Drew or Trisha then he may want to distance himself a little bit from them in terms of videos... They also may want to stop using all forms of social media to tell us they are spending all hours of the day with one another. It's like with Tronnor, they may not be making videos together but they announce where they are making it so obvious that they are together...

This is just one of the million ways that youtubers and actual celebrities are different. When a celebrity doesn't want to come out as dating they keep it quiet. It is photographers and fans who show the public they are together. Youtubers don't know how to keep anything quiet. Thinking that just saying nothing some how keeps it a secret.

jackieds
Talker
Talker

Post by jackieds »

sorry this is a bit off topic but i was catching up and someone linked a video of his before and after skin removal surgery and i wanted to see it but i just get an oops! page. does anyone else have a different link?

quietlyloud
Learner
Learner

Post by quietlyloud »

YouslessTube wrote:
quietlyloud wrote:
YouslessTube wrote:Not that I watch him but OMG Drew is so fucking whiny in Shane's & his recent video. :x I wanted to smack him and knock him out. I'd never be his friend even if I had none. Ew.
how was he whiney?
Did you watch the video on mute?
He was pretty damn whiny, whining about each damn joke Shane tried to make. He had a long boring explanation for everything Shane was saying. I only saw Shane laugh and make jokes while he sat there like a sloppy greasy mess being sensitive about nothing.
no i was just genuinely wondering what part they were referring to haha. i honestly thought he was playing up being a need "boyfriend"
effietrinkets wrote:quotes from dan howell: "there's nothing wrong with anal sex"

itsmia
Talker
Talker

Post by itsmia »

I highly doubt he's dating Drew. Call me crazy but I believe Drew when he says he's straight. He even says Shane is not his type anyway, and Drew is not Shane's type.

As for Shane not wanting to talk about future relationships.. it's probably a good idea. Fans were so invested in his and Lisa's relationship. He'd get so much hate if he went public with it, whether it's with a guy or a girl.

As for why he would joke about being with Drew.. it's different since it's just a joke.

Sent fra min D6603 via Tapatalk

Booboo2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Booboo2 »

I still think shane and drew could be dating, and they may have said it was a joke just so drew wouldn't get hate from all the insane Shane/Lisa shippers. So many of them were devastated by the breakup and a lot of them even think Shane and Lisa will get back together (yeah, sure..). I think if Shane and drew were to show a relationship then a bunch of people would harrass drew a lot. It happens all the time where a couple will breakup then one of them will date someone new and that new person will get harassed. There are a lot of people who follow Shane that don't like drew so I could see a lot of claws coming out..backlash of the insane Shisa warriors

itsmia
Talker
Talker

Post by itsmia »

Maybe it's just me but I don't want to see Shane and Drew as a couple, so I'm happy to live in ignorant bliss about it.. lol. But honestly though, I'm not saying it's impossible for them to be together, but for now I just don't think they are.

Sired2Damon
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sired2Damon »

I'm just annoyed at how Lisa was strung along . Poor women and its obvious he didn't tell her b4he put up his video claiming he,s bisexual. Her reaction was raw and very real. But I guess they had a lot of issues when together and Om Shisa fan but I try to see both sides of the coin. Lisa can do better. I don't know how they can declare they are both Soulmates and still be apart? What else does Shane want. Personally I think cos Drew& Trisha live alone maybe Shane was jealous of that too

blockah
Informer
Informer

Post by blockah »

I don't know how they can declare they are both Soulmates and still be apart?
I wish love was that simple, but it's not.

Shiittaco
Debater
Debater

Post by Shiittaco »

itsmia wrote:Maybe it's just me but I don't want to see Shane and Drew as a couple, so I'm happy to live in ignorant bliss about it.. lol. But honestly though, I'm not saying it's impossible for them to be together, but for now I just don't think they are.

Ugh same lol Drew is fucking hysterical and if you watch his more serious videos he's 10x more mature than Shane. He can find someone WAY better (male or female) than Shane. I still think he's straight because I just can't see Drew lying or feeling ashamed about something like that. I think he'd own that shit and be really open about it if he was. I picture him with a sweet, awkward girl, not the pig that is Shane.

Sired2Damon
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sired2Damon »

@Blocah. Yes that is true hun. I was married for 21yrs and wen it suddenly ended( hubby tried to drown our daughter in the bath). It still hit raw. I do hope Shane sorts his problems out and thinking about it he did the right thing even if in peoples eyes he didn't.

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

Sired2Damon wrote:I'm just annoyed at how Lisa was strung along . Poor women and its obvious he didn't tell her b4he put up his video claiming he,s bisexual. Her reaction was raw and very real. But I guess they had a lot of issues when together and Om Shisa fan but I try to see both sides of the coin. Lisa can do better. I don't know how they can declare they are both Soulmates and still be apart? What else does Shane want. Personally I think cos Drew& Trisha live alone maybe Shane was jealous of that too
I think that Lisa said that they were soul mates because she was still thrown off when she made the video. I really wouldn't call a guy who broke up with you to go have sex with men your soul mate. I really hope she finds herself a grown mature (mentally/ emotionally not age wise) man who is sure of himself and isn't using her in any way. Unfortunately I don't think that Lisa is completely sure of what that is at the moment after being with Shane. Clearly it screwed her up a little.

Gurugossiperx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiperx »

Booboo2 wrote:I still think shane and drew could be dating, and they may have said it was a joke just so drew wouldn't get hate from all the insane Shane/Lisa shippers. So many of them were devastated by the breakup and a lot of them even think Shane and Lisa will get back together (yeah, sure..). I think if Shane and drew were to show a relationship then a bunch of people would harrass drew a lot. It happens all the time where a couple will breakup then one of them will date someone new and that new person will get harassed. There are a lot of people who follow Shane that don't like drew so I could see a lot of claws coming out..backlash of the insane Shisa warriors
I could ATLEAST see Shane coming onto Drew because I get predator vibes from Shane. Drew is a teenager. When Shane starts dating men publicly, I doubt he'll be dating a 30 year old.

itsmia
Talker
Talker

Post by itsmia »

Shane tweeted that he is happy. I know most people here are haters, but I for one am glad he's finally happy. I wouldn't call myself a fan, but I do like Shane, although I don't agree with everything he has done. I'm still critical of him. Still though.. seeing him happy makes me smile. I can't even imagine how awful it must have been for him in the closet.

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

Yeah but it was his choice to be in the closet. At least for the past 9 years of his life. He has been financially independent of his family for a long time. Shane staying in the closet when it comes down to it is no different than Joey being in the closet. They both were afraid it would hurt or damage their careers. He is 27, sure it is still young but most people know what they are in their teens. Yes people can be confused, but Shane isn't some guy living in the southern bible belt with not enough money to his name and no where safe to go (same with Joey). We don't actually know when he talked to his therapist about all this (if he ever did) or when he started to realize that yes he did indeed like guys as well. And if he honestly thought he was gay then why date Lisa for that long at all?

Booboo2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part

Post by Booboo2 »

Gurugossiperx wrote:
Booboo2 wrote:I still think shane and drew could be dating, and they may have said it was a joke just so drew wouldn't get hate from all the insane Shane/Lisa shippers. So many of them were devastated by the breakup and a lot of them even think Shane and Lisa will get back together (yeah, sure..). I think if Shane and drew were to show a relationship then a bunch of people would harrass drew a lot. It happens all the time where a couple will breakup then one of them will date someone new and that new person will get harassed. There are a lot of people who follow Shane that don't like drew so I could see a lot of claws coming out..backlash of the insane Shisa warriors
I could ATLEAST see Shane coming onto Drew because I get predator vibes from Shane. Drew is a teenager. When Shane starts dating men publicly, I doubt he'll be dating a 30 year old.
I know right. Well drew is 20 now, but he just turned it. They met, what 2 years ago? I wonder if he was still 17 when they met. I can see him hitting on drew and then if drew wasn't into it, Shane could be like "jk!!"

I really hope Lisa isn't hoping her and Shane are getting back together in tbe future. I think Shane is really done with her. The way Shane talked about Lisa in his video vs. the way Lisa talked about Shane in her video were way different. Lisa calls Shane her "soulmate" and Shane refers to Lisa as "that last girl I dated" in his video, ( or something to that effect). That pretty much says it all. He didn't call Lisa his soulmate.

dave30
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dave30 »

i hope lisa gets a real man, because to be honest i never "shipped" shane with her. drew is better with shane because their both hairy, weird, and just disgusting.

ConcernedCitizen96
Learner
Learner

Post by ConcernedCitizen96 »

Gurugossiperx wrote:
Agreed. Also your profile picture really fits what you just said. :rofl: Bet that was the face Shane made with Drew in the case if that were to have happened.

quietlyloud
Learner
Learner

Post by quietlyloud »

Booboo2 wrote:I know right. Well drew is 20 now, but he just turned it. They met, what 2 years ago? I wonder if he was still 17 when they met. I can see him hitting on drew and then if drew wasn't into it, Shane could be like "jk!!"
isnt that like their entire friendship lmao
effietrinkets wrote:quotes from dan howell: "there's nothing wrong with anal sex"

Return to “Shane Dawson”