General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 4

Booboo2
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 4

Post by Booboo2 »

Even if he said he was bulimic or anorexic in a video doesn't mean he is. This is the same guy who told people he was straight for years. He's clearly a drama queen that just wants sympathy. It's also trendy and "interesting" nowadays to act like you have serious physical or mental disorders.

Minxling
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Minxling »

Jess0713 wrote:
Booboo2 wrote:I've been to an eating disorder clinic when my mom's friend had anorexia. She was a little underweight when she entered. There were no overweight people there. there were some average weight people there (still looked pretty thin though) but only because they force them to eat all their meals. Most of the people come in to the clinic severely underweight, then they gain weight from treatment and having to eat meals and more calories.
So you went to one clinic and saw no fat people and made your proclamation based upon that? GTFO here
And what experience do you have in this topic? you can't make a theory off of something your'e not experienced in either. Be a bit more considerate before you run around making allegations. :roll:

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChemoSobby »

Jess0713 wrote:Also keep in mind that he has little to no gag reflex. Another sign of bulimia. (see his candy haul w/ Trish where he deep throated that giant snake gummy, or another one where he deep throated that Peep-kabob.) There are so many signs there. Too many.
Having no gag reflex has nothing to do with bulimia; in fact, it's the exact opposite--you need the gag reflex to be able to vomit on command. You can teach yourself to suppress the gag reflex but many people have less of a gag reflex than others naturally.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharyngeal_reflex
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

Ok to change the subject now... Is anyone else getting annoyed with his photoshopped selfies and posed expressions? Seriously just another sign that he is turning into Trisha. He is trying really hard to look "cute" but comes off as looking like an even bigger jackass in half his selfies.

Honestly if two people were ever so toxic together it be Shane and Trisha. Shane was already an ego obsessed narcissist (even back in the beginning) bt Trisha really brings it out in a way that makes it unbearable. It also doesn't make things better (going back on the above conversation) that he clearly loves watching her stuff her face with food. Which just makes him look even more disturbing himself...

Booboo2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Booboo2 »

deltanu2 wrote:Ok to change the subject now... Is anyone else getting annoyed with his photoshopped selfies and posed expressions? Seriously just another sign that he is turning into Trisha. He is trying really hard to look "cute" but comes off as looking like an even bigger jackass in half his selfies.

Honestly if two people were ever so toxic together it be Shane and Trisha. Shane was already an ego obsessed narcissist (even back in the beginning) bt Trisha really brings it out in a way that makes it unbearable. It also doesn't make things better (going back on the above conversation) that he clearly loves watching her stuff her face with food. Which just makes him look even more disturbing himself...
The selfies and trying to look cute are his gay side showing!!
I agree he's a narcissist but I don't think Trisha is influencing him that much. I think he's just being himself. I think he likes taking photos and looking at himself and always has. I don't believe his claims that he hates the way he looks, just my opinion :D
his "I hate myselfie" charade is just to relate to his young audience, you know that period when you're a teen going through an awkward stage and you hate the way you look and all that? he's just trying to be relatable to his fans and cash in on angsty kids. It's obvious that he doesn't hate the way he looks.

katiebeth
Informer
Informer

Post by katiebeth »

"Gay side showing"? Being gay does not automatically make you a narcissist or mean that you're obsessed with trying to be cute. Jfc, where do people come up with this stuff?

Edit: Does anyone know why Shane didn't go to Vidcon?

ImNoAngel
Talker
Talker

Post by ImNoAngel »

katiebeth wrote:Edit: Does anyone know why Shane didn't go to Vidcon?
He tweeted that he couldn't go due to his leg injury, but who knows if he's telling the truth. Just after Not Cool came out there was a huge campaign asking for him to get banned for life from Vidcon because he makes so many offensive jokes and doesn't apologize for them. His Shanaynay impersonation contest at Vidcon 2012 really pissed off a lot of the attendees that year (it wasn't talked about much at the time because Kyle Mooney was booed off stage for his set 5 minutes later).

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

ImNoAngel wrote:
He tweeted that he couldn't go due to his leg injury, but who knows if he's telling the truth. Just after Not Cool came out there was a huge campaign asking for him to get banned for life from Vidcon because he makes so many offensive jokes and doesn't apologize for them. His Shanaynay impersonation contest at Vidcon 2012 really pissed off a lot of the attendees that year (it wasn't talked about much at the time because Kyle Mooney was booed off stage for his set 5 minutes later).
Wow, I'm shocked that people actually got fed up with him. No wonder he made the "I, in my late 20's had no idea what black face is" video... He still is a pretty big unapologetic racist in my opinion. Shane has to stop claiming that it is all for the sake of comedy and that people are just to PC. That isn't the case with his brand of "humor" though. He isn't Joan Rivers, Joan Rivers wasn't a prejudice bigot...

Was it attendees or other youtubers who were having a problem with him? Either way why do other youtuber continue to support him? He is so washed up at this point that he isn't going to be able to help further anyone's career. He also shit talks all of them publicly...

wake
Informer
Informer

Post by wake »

ImNoAngel wrote:
He said months ago that he wasn't going. I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't invited because the reason he said he wasn't going seemed like an excuse.

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

Yeah it isn't like he couldn't have gone in crutches or a wheelchair. So probably more to it than he wants to admit. Why anyone would want him to go see him at this point is sort of questionable at this point...

ImNoAngel
Talker
Talker

Post by ImNoAngel »

deltanu2 wrote:Was it attendees or other youtubers who were having a problem with him? Either way why do other youtuber continue to support him? He is so washed up at this point that he isn't going to be able to help further anyone's career. He also shit talks all of them publicly...
It was mostly attendees who had a problem with him (since youtubers don't usually see the mainstage) but some youtubers like Lex Croucher and Hayley G. Hoover tweeted about the act's offensiveness.

I wouldn't be surprised if Shane was kicked out of the Smosh movie because Smosh didn't like working with him.

Who even supports Shane nowadays besides the Fine brothers? His old friends like Brittani Louise Taylor don't even mention him anymore.

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

ImNoAngel wrote:
deltanu2 wrote:Was it attendees or other youtubers who were having a problem with him? Either way why do other youtuber continue to support him? He is so washed up at this point that he isn't going to be able to help further anyone's career. He also shit talks all of them publicly...
It was mostly attendees who had a problem with him (since youtubers don't usually see the mainstage) but some youtubers like Lex Croucher and Hayley G. Hoover tweeted about the act's offensiveness.

I wouldn't be surprised if Shane was kicked out of the Smosh movie because Smosh didn't like working with him.

Who even supports Shane nowadays besides the Fine brothers? His old friends like Brittani Louise Taylor don't even mention him anymore.
Trisha and Drew plus a few new gen youtubers who are clueless like Ricky. At this point though when Shane does a collab with other youtubers it isn't them who should be lucky but he, himself who should be lucky. I suspect he has some sort of bot who gives him a lot of his views. His comments section are mostly redundant fangirls chatting with one another how amazing he is.

I don't understand why anyone would forgive him for being such a bigot just because he came out of the closet finally. Yet people have... Still the noise from him coming out died down very quickly.

Booboo2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Booboo2 »

Ot but that smosh movie looks like a hunk of shit and I don't find them funny at all. I don't think Shane was ever close friends with smosh. Their personalities don't seem like they would go together
Last edited by Booboo2 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Booboo2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Booboo2 »

katiebeth wrote:"Gay side showing"? Being gay does not automatically make you a narcissist or mean that you're obsessed with trying to be cute. Jfc, where do people come up with this stuff?

Edit: Does anyone know why Shane didn't go to Vidcon?
ok keep telling yourself that hella gay guys don't pose and try to look cute in pics :rofl: he even poked at himself about it in a recent video

Booboo2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Booboo2 »

ImNoAngel wrote:
Carter Reynolds went to vidcon so I'm not sure if your theory is correct. If a kid who just was involved in a sex scandal can go, then anyone can. So it was probably due to his leg. He has plenty of fans that would've gone and seen him.

katiebeth
Informer
Informer

Post by katiebeth »

^pretty sure Carter got kicked out though.

Booboo2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Booboo2 »

katiebeth wrote:^pretty sure Carter got kicked out though.
He only got kicked out because people were harassing him while he was meeting his fangirls, and some girl shoved her finger in his face. He was basically kicked out for his own protection rather than anyone else's, lol.

There are plenty of people that don't like Shane, but he also has a lot of fans. I don't think anyone would harrass him if he went. Making offensive jokes isn't the same thing as sexually assaulting someone.

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

It might not be as bad but Shane's fans are delusional and willing to forgive him for anything. Being a bigot shouldn't be tolerated any more than assaulting someone.

I don't understand why people defend youtubers like Shane and Trisha who can't stop being hateful to others. Saying sorry and then continuously saying afterwards that you don't actually understand why people hate you is just pathetic. Shane might as well take down his apology video if he doesn't actually believe he did anything wrong because all he is doing is misleading his fans into thinking he is so he can continue to do the same old shit...

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

Been listening to the old podcast episodes with Lauren lately, I miss her! Shane was so much more likeable when she was around him.

Also, apparently Lauren and Jessie met at Vidcon:

I hope Lauren, Jess and Lisa gossiped about Shane. :P
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

Lake
Learner
Learner

Post by Lake »

A Viner more popular than Shane, Matthew Espinosa, went into VidCon in full blackface a few days ago and nobody cared. I doubt VidCon is that picky.

Return to “Shane Dawson”