General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 4

lilbitdramatic
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 4

Post by lilbitdramatic »

Shane is the ultimate troll. He used Lisa to be the "cool straight guy with the hot and funny girlfriend" until that wasn't cool anymore to him. He saw several bigger YTers come out and get a ton of love for it and he had to get up in it. I don't know if he's bi. I think he's troll-sexual. He'll be whatever gets him views.

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

I don't understand why he always insists on sharing the same disgusting stories over and over again. I'm pretty sure he has discussed the nipple sucking story before. It is almost like he is praying that one day someone else will tell him "I used to do that too!"

Something I forgot to mention the other day... I love how he claims that he is now the best of friends with Katie Couric in the interview. Like just take a damn seat already Shane. You have a "celebrity feud" with Quinto, workout with Joe Jonas, and now you are best friends with Katie. STFU already and wake up from your delusion. Meeting people doesn't make you associated with them.

His celebrity obsession is so fucked up. If whatever current stars of Disney Channel ever crossed his path he probably would act like a nut. Then later on he would claim that they were all over him and wanted his autograph and were just so into him.

lilbitdramatic
Talker
Talker

Post by lilbitdramatic »

[quote="kingOfGossip"]Granted, I am not very familiar with Shane and even less with his friends, and I know he reads here but I'm going to write this anyway, but could it be possible he might fake an addiction (denier's version) to get concern/views? If so, we should probably be careful how we interpret his videos; the line between serious problem and faking...even though most of you see his acting as almost a non-existent "talent"/talent...

I was JUST thinking this! He's "come out" and didn't get the attention he wanted...what's next? Maybe set up for a faux addiction. It's sad when you're such a famewh0r3 that people question everything you do. The Little Boi Who Cried Wolf. :rofl:

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

Well you don't have to be a very good actor to make things up. Though you have to be some what of a good actor to be convincing. Shane isn't very convincing which is why we always tend to question everything he does. Nobody can figure out what is true and what is a lie when it comes to his life.

It isn't crazy to assume that half of his novel (and it call i that as apposed to a memoir) was greatly exaggerated and fake. He makes himself out to have lived the worst possible childhood and yet then magically he shows up in LA and things get better? Um ok... If you ever watch his "life by year" videos or whatever they are called the things that happen sound so fake and unrealistic. He some how had a horrible teacher every single year.

The fact is he probably was a nobody in high school who was fat. He probably sat in viewing distance of the popular kids and wished that they would be his best friends every night before bed. He graduated and they all moved on. While Shane still talks about them.

We also realistically have no proof he is actually going to therapy, that he actually has body dysmorphia, or that his father was really abusive. All we know is what he tells us and we have to pick it a part from there. Who knows what he is really like off camera.

I nominate that we call part 5 "Shane Dawson lies, bi the way"

Astrid1995g
Learner
Learner

Post by Astrid1995g »

deltanu2 wrote:I nominate that we call part 5 "Shane Dawson lies, bi the way"
Haha, I love this! :tu:

Shane should just stop doing whatever the hell he is doing. I saw another reaction video and facepalmed myself so hard, I'm still dizzy. He is not entertaining at all! Same jokes, same reactions, same stuff... It's getting pathetic.
I like guns. Roses are nice, too.

Binx
Debater
Debater

Post by Binx »

OT, but I've been listening to quite a few of the older podcasts, and I never realized just how mean he really was to Lauren. He treated her like shit, I felt bad for her. I'm so fucking sick of Jessie. Nothing against her; just tired of hearing how she 'is white but sassy like a black woman'. :roll:

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

Binx wrote:OT, but I've been listening to quite a few of the older podcasts, and I never realized just how mean he really was to Lauren. He treated her like shit, I felt bad for her. I'm so fucking sick of Jessie. Nothing against her; just tired of hearing how she 'is white but sassy like a black woman'. :roll:
This is something I have noticed once I start to open my eyes to certain youtubers. You go back and watch the older stuff they did that made you initially love them only to realize that while you might still enjoy it, it is just as fucked up if not more than the stuff that they currently make that turned you off from them.

He treated Lauren pretty badly. They might still be friends but it probably is on a "PR level" as in, if asked about one another they will toot their horn but will try to quickly move on. Though I also kind of feel like Shane doesn't realize that a lot of people jumped the boat to get away from him. That is not to say that I don't think he realizes that a lot of them out right hate him, just a lot of them clearly don't come right out and say it. Which doesn't help when he strokes his ego. Plus it is Shane so eventually he will shit talk her even though she was the reason to a lot of his success behind the scenes.

Shut_up_Sara0
Talker
Talker

Post by Shut_up_Sara0 »

Binx wrote:OT, but I've been listening to quite a few of the older podcasts, and I never realized just how mean he really was to Lauren. He treated her like shit, I felt bad for her. I'm so fucking sick of Jessie. Nothing against her; just tired of hearing how she 'is white but sassy like a black woman'. :roll:
YES! He said that they both treated each other like shit, but never showed Lauren talking like that to him? So he either lied or coudlnt take what he gave. And Jessie really needs to stop the "black" accent. Its annoying and racist as hell
English is not my primary or secondary language, I apologize for mistakes! :love2:

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

Shut_up_Sara0 wrote:
YES! He said that they both treated each other like shit, but never showed Lauren talking like that to him? So he either lied or coudlnt take what he gave. And Jessie really needs to stop the "black" accent. Its annoying and racist as hell
Lauren seemed like she was all about the business and knew what she was doing. Shane would have never been able to function without her help. He is a paranoid nut though so that must have been hard to deal with. She always came off as rather serious in the behind the scenes videos for his productions. Shane on the other hand acted like a ten year old.

pinkglitterdia
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pinkglitterdia »

He was in Disneyland today. I wonder who he was with.

lilbitdramatic
Talker
Talker

Post by lilbitdramatic »

One of five people that hang out with him to get views.

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

Yeah I hate to break it to the people looking for a gay couple to ship, but this is Shane. He went from being average to below average in looks over the years. Plus he has a toxic personality. The fact that he has two years of a relationship that he made miserable and the fact that all but the fat whale have abandoned him, I don't see this "guy" he is dating working out.

I know some of you will probably think "yeah but now he can be happy with a guy!" Being able to date men and sleep with them isn't going to make a chocolate mess magically happy.

lilbitdramatic
Talker
Talker

Post by lilbitdramatic »

Why do I see him with a 50+ year old creeper guy? And Shane feels better about himself just bc the guy is older... ::shudder::

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lalal0ve »

pinkglitterdia wrote:He was in Disneyland today. I wonder who he was with.
so he can get off his ass to go to Disneyland but can't record the podcast? Shane logic

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

lilbitdramatic wrote:Why do I see him with a 50+ year old creeper guy? And Shane feels better about himself just bc the guy is older... ::shudder::
Older, fatter, uglier, of lesser intelligence... Really nothing is out of the question. If this "guy" is at all more attractive than him then I will be shocked. Shane has to be the arm candy in the relationship! :rofl: :rofl:

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

I'm confused. I thought he'd already recorded something with Joey and his PA/boytoy Daniel. What's the hold up?

I always figured Shane would go after naive, twinky boys in a predatory way, but I can see an older slob with him as well.

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

If he did go after a young, clueless twink type then it would without a doubt be for the purpose of shipping and no other reason. Shane is a really jealous person though, so how long could he possibly sit back and listen to people tell him on all forms of social media that his boyfriend is so hot?

Plus he claims that this guy has no interest in Youtube. Which probably means he is around the same age or older than Shane. A younger guy would probably be all for the fame unless he already has money himself. Though at the same time what barely legal guy is going to find Shane attractive?

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Oh wait, so he hadn't recorded with Joey and Daniel until now, according to this tweet:
[tweet][/tweet]

Shane has expressed attraction towards young looking, "pretty" boys before in the context of jokes, but knowing Shane, they might not have just been jokes. Even if the guy he's currently with and the guys he tends to go for are older, less attractive to make him feel good, I'm convinced there's something in him that genuinely likes the Ricky Dillon (lol gurl pls), Joey Graceffa (lol gurl pls), Lucas Cruikshank (lol gurl pls), Connor Franta, young Dan Howell look. Not exactly twinks, but probably the "good looking" guys on YT that he wishes he looked like, but also is kind of attracted to, which is why he's constantly sexualizing them.

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

Oh there is no doubt that he has a crush on Ricky and Joey. The way he has always acted around them makes it obvious especially now that he is out. I don't think Joey would ever date him though because Joey has only ever used him for views. Obviously Ricky has to come out but even then why date Shane when thousands of other guys find him attractive (I don't know why :? ) that are his age and aren't creepers.

Connor and Dan are to attractive and successful for Shane though. Shane is always shading them. I think that people like them are like Disney Channel stars for Shane. He absolutely hates them with a passion but would sell his mother to be best friends with them. He mentions how much he wished he could have done a collab with Troye in the Hey Qween interview. I think it is safe to say that Shane has a thing for younger guys. I just don't know if he would date them. Unless part of his body dysmorphia makes him think he is super young and beautiful looking. Which looking at the way he dresses wouldn't be shocking at all.

--
If he seriously hasn't recorded the podcast until now, then what the hell has he been doing? He literally sits on his couch all day... At least now they can all talk about the E! drama and we will all have more things to shit talk about Shane afterwards...

Shut_up_Sara0
Talker
Talker

Post by Shut_up_Sara0 »

Flagging the "googling naked youtubers". I dont know why people are thinking this is appropriate or liking it? He woudlnt show any of Trisha because she is his friend :? So why show any? So much of blatant disrespect.
English is not my primary or secondary language, I apologize for mistakes! :love2:

Return to “Shane Dawson”