Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by wake »

BDuB wrote:
tealovesrob wrote:
Fruitbatz2 wrote:Image

Going off just the way Shane looks 23 seems about right. And that's not obese. He's obviously a moron or just attention seeking. I think trisha and her crazy constant lying has rubbed off on him.
23% is normal for girls, but for men it's kinda fat. Obese starts at 25% for men and 32% for women. There is absolutely NO WAY he actually has 23%, are you guys crazy?? Have you seen him? As much as you hate him, you cannot say that he's even remotely fat. He looks about 16-19% to me.
he does have thick thighs and stocky body tbh. he might also have a larger stomach then what we see.
He did say he gets fat in weird places because of his unauthorized liposuction.

Gurugossiperx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiperx »

I believe Shane told Lisa he was bisexual in the beginning. I think Lisa really loved Shane, but Shane is flaming GAY :confetti: , honey, and can't give you that white picket fence life. I think it was a one side relationship and she is irritated her video comments always refer to Shane and her breaking up, which it's clear she is taking hard, so she's going to act like it's a ~rumor~ simply because they didn't directly confirm it. ASSUMPTIONS!

Shane is gross and his videos are terrible quality. Does he really make money doing Popin' Kitchen kits and commenting about children's toys for 4 minutes at 26??

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

I can already see shane making a coming out video :roll: this is so fucking predictable at this point.

gypsy
Learner
Learner

Post by gypsy »

There must be some truth to the break up rumors because if they weren't true, Shane and Lisa would have just made a video together making fun of them. Hopefully Lisa will find a better guy now.
Image Image

Binx
Debater
Debater

Post by Binx »

I dont understand....why dont they just come out and say they broke up? It doesn't seem like they benefit off each other; I cant even remember the last time they were in either one of their videos.
And of COURSE Shane is going to jump on the bandwagon of a 'coming out' video. Why not? He cant seem to stand anyone other than himself being treated like a special little snowflake. :roll:

nikky
Talker
Talker

Post by nikky »

Fruitbatz2 wrote:
Lydia Deetz wrote:
Fruitbatz2 wrote:Wtf is he talking about in his podcast about being obese? He said his body fat percentage is 23 and a half. I googled and that's average body fat percentage. ..
I was thinking he was talking about BMI, which only takes into account your weight and height and is pretty inaccurate (a body builder would be considered morbidly obese). Unless this is what you googled, in which case my mistake!
Idk he specifically said they were measuring his body fat and not his body mass. Unless he got the two mixed up. I was just repeating what he said in the podcast. Even if they did do his bmi I doubt he would be obese in that either
It's probably his body dysmorphia disorder.
we know he looks good at his weight, we know anorexic models (and the girls who consider them inspiration) should seriously eat more!

But eating disorders aren't rational.

[/center]

nikky
Talker
Talker

Post by nikky »

Binx wrote:I dont understand....why dont they just come out and say they broke up? It doesn't seem like they benefit off each other; I cant even remember the last time they were in either one of their videos.
And of COURSE Shane is going to jump on the bandwagon of a 'coming out' video. Why not? He cant seem to stand anyone other than himself being treated like a special little snowflake. :roll:
if I recall correctly I think they were in a video like 2 months ago about eating Japanese candy?
but maybe they don't want their stupid hashtag slisha t-shirts to stop selling or something

[/center]

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

Binx wrote:I dont understand....why dont they just come out and say they broke up? It doesn't seem like they benefit off each other; I cant even remember the last time they were in either one of their videos.
They have promised each other and mentioned in videos that if they break up, they aren't gonna make "We Broke Up" videos about it. But I don't see why they can't tweet it or something.
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

Well Lisa still has pictures of Shane on her twitter banner. Do they have a lot of shippers? Shane is pretty low on the attractive youtubers that fangirls go crazy after. Yes he does have a lot of girls who find him attractive but his fanbase is a lot less active than it used to be. Especially since Shane's obvious rivals O2L showed up, not to mention the English youtubers....

If they are broken up, I think we can all agree that Shane is probably the reason behind it. Even if Lisa is the one who broke up with him.

ch12345
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ch12345 »

deltanu2 wrote:Listened to the podcast last night. Wow... He is an even bigger tool than I thought he was. He needs to get over himself so badly. Making one film that was critically panned by everyone but your fangirls doesn't make you a film maker. Shane needs to not talk about Quinto if he seriously wants to get out of youtube because he hates it so much then don't shit talk someone who already hates you. Quinto is an extremely connected actor in Hollywood between his movie and TV work. People won't want to work with Shane if this is how he is going to react every time someone gives him negativity. Yeah I know other actors shit talk about each other but they are at least in the business and have a mainstream following already.

Shane's views on the books. He is 26 years old. That doesn't make him have this vast amount of an interesting life experience. Shane's book doesn't even go on about his entire life and of course tries to paint him in a positive light. He more than likely ghost wrote the book or had it co-written. These other people are no better or worse than him for writing a book...

All these podcast really showed was that Shane thinks that he is to good for youtube at this point but also a coward. He didn't have to bleep the names out. If he is honestly "friends" with the people he was shit talking about then he wouldn't be so happy to trash them like this. No one is going to slap a lawsuit on him. He just was trying to be cool by trashing everyone but didn't want to get blacklisted from the site he claims to hate.
he stated in another podcast that the only reason why he censored out the name is because he didnt want to give those people any sort of publicity. not because he was censoring himself

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

ch12345 wrote:
deltanu2 wrote:Listened to the podcast last night. Wow... He is an even bigger tool than I thought he was. He needs to get over himself so badly. Making one film that was critically panned by everyone but your fangirls doesn't make you a film maker. Shane needs to not talk about Quinto if he seriously wants to get out of youtube because he hates it so much then don't shit talk someone who already hates you. Quinto is an extremely connected actor in Hollywood between his movie and TV work. People won't want to work with Shane if this is how he is going to react every time someone gives him negativity. Yeah I know other actors shit talk about each other but they are at least in the business and have a mainstream following already.

Shane's views on the books. He is 26 years old. That doesn't make him have this vast amount of an interesting life experience. Shane's book doesn't even go on about his entire life and of course tries to paint him in a positive light. He more than likely ghost wrote the book or had it co-written. These other people are no better or worse than him for writing a book...

All these podcast really showed was that Shane thinks that he is to good for youtube at this point but also a coward. He didn't have to bleep the names out. If he is honestly "friends" with the people he was shit talking about then he wouldn't be so happy to trash them like this. No one is going to slap a lawsuit on him. He just was trying to be cool by trashing everyone but didn't want to get blacklisted from the site he claims to hate.
he stated in another podcast that the only reason why he censored out the name is because he didnt want to give those people any sort of publicity. not because he was censoring himself
He only said that so that he didn't look like a tool or a jerk to other youtubers or his fans. It didn't have anything to do with him wanting to not publicize these other youtubers. He got a lot of flack for it in his podcast's comments for bleeping out the names and that is the only reason he even brought it up.

YouslessTube
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by YouslessTube »

Shane was funny back in the days. :( I miss that.

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

[youtube][/youtube]
Back when Shane was actually trying and most of the time it came off as funny even if it was mostly toilet and racial humor.
[youtube][/youtube]
What he makes currently. Not exactly sure what this is but it really isn't funny or even quality (and he literally had no budget when he started making videos).

But remember everyone. There is is no such thing as "old Shane" vs. "new Shane"... :roll:

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

deltanu2 wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
Back when Shane was actually trying and most of the time it came off as funny even if it was mostly toilet and racial humor.
[youtube][/youtube]
What he makes currently. Not exactly sure what this is but it really isn't funny or even quality (and he literally had no budget when he started making videos).

But remember everyone. There is is no such thing as "old Shane" vs. "new Shane"... :roll:
YESSS THE DMV VIDEO! My fav! I miss when he actually TRIED more than the humour. That video is still funny to me mostly because it's nostalgic and I watched those videos when I was 15, I still like some of the jokes though. The Enya part still kills me rofl!
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

Exactly the older stuff was funny. The stuff he has been making the past like 3 1/2 years is just an embarrassment to himself.

KapKap
Learner
Learner

General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by KapKap »

May have been mentioned here before, but in his podcast he' s been talking about the book tour. Saying that when people come up to him and say they love his videos he's like "oh, cool", but if they say they love the podcast he likes them a lot more (or something along those lines).

Several times he has said this and I just feel like it's really ass of him. Nowadays, he makes less than averagely funny content, which - let's face it - doesn't take much effort except for the occational musicvideo/"shortfilm". For some reason people actially enjoy it enough to buy his book. And not only that, but they stand in line for hours to meet him.. These people are probably a lot of the same people who have PAYED money for a Vessel subscription to see his vids earlier, and some may have been watching him for 7+ years. But only if they listen to his podcast will he really appreciate you.

I don't know if he means it or if he is just trying to be really "cool"... Maybe I'm weird, but I find it really unappreciative.
Push Yourself
Eat an entire cake instead of just one piece
I believe in you

Olly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Olly »

KapKap wrote:May have been mentioned here before, but in his podcast he' s been talking about the book tour. Saying that when people come up to him and say they love his videos he's like "oh, cool", but if they say they love the podcast he likes them a lot more (or something along those lines).

Several times he has said this and I just feel like it's really ass of him. Nowadays, he makes less than averagely funny content, which - let's face it - doesn't take much effort except for the occational musicvideo/"shortfilm". For some reason people actially enjoy it enough to buy his book. And not only that, but they stand in line for hours to meet him.. These people are probably a lot of the same people who have PAYED money for a Vessel subscription to see his vids earlier, and some may have been watching him for 7+ years. But only if they listen to his podcast will he really appreciate you.

I don't know if he means it or if he is just trying to be really "cool"... Maybe I'm weird, but I find it really unappreciative.
He did say I in the podcast that he appreciates them more because they are willing to listen to him talk for an hour or something along those lines :roll:
But yeah I agree it's a bit condescending. I mean if he thinks that the video watchers are "dumber" than the podcast listeners then he should make more mature content to attract those viewers.

lisbon_loafers
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lisbon_loafers »

Lots have been posted on Instagramm on Lisa & Shane have they/ have they not broken up. Lisa reacted cos she responded to a ton of people asking and psychoanaylising. What's up with her n Shane. Hence the rumours video. And Shane & Trisha had a fall out 2weeks ago. All Shane tweeted was he's too nice to everyone and he gets burned..then Trisha posted non so subtle things about het fight with Shane. I find Trisha very fake.

Fruitbatz2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Fruitbatz2 »

Idk.. Lisa might benefit off Shane tbh, just go to her channel and scroll through the vids, the ones with her and Shane get a lot more views. And the amount of comments asking if her and Shane are still together, I mean think about it- Lisa only got popular because of him. I'm not saying this to diss Lisa, I think she's fine but it's possible she does benefit off continuing to date Shane because of his viewers watch her

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

He only says he really appreciates his podcast listeners more because he's saying it on the podcast where it's can be a big circle jerk. If you're not listening to the podcast he can't offend you because you didn't hear him say it. People that follow EVERYTHING he does can just feel like they've been moved to a top tier of appreciation.

Lot of nerve talking about less attractive youtubers in the most recent podcast. And putting himself in the attractive group. Some times the things he says about himself really confuse me. I cringed so hard when watching Not Cool because he basically wrote a line where another character is telling him he must KNOW he's hot...and like...girl, I don't know. You might need to reel that back in.

Return to “Shane Dawson”