General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Locked
zalfiephan9
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by zalfiephan9 »

Shane is a 26 year old guy. He supposedly works out on a regular basis. He should be able to treat himself to a few bites of candy and be able to swallow them. So long as he isn't eating at like 9 PM and has no plans of doing some sort of workout at some point after he should be fine. I guess that technically he could have a small metabolism still from back when he was overweight but if he indeed is eating and exercising and drinking enough water then you would think he would be fine.

Shane has obviously gained a little weight in the past 9 years. In 2007 he was rather thin. Did he maybe get a lap band? That would maybe explain why he doesn't eat very much. You aren't supposed to eat large amounts of food with one of those on your stomach.

Fruitbatz2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1054
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:32 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by Fruitbatz2 »

I thought he got lap band when he lost the weight. Idk. Maybe he's never been able to eat that much because of it

wake
Informer
Informer
Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:56 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by wake »

I know he said they gave him liposuction without him even asking for it. Sounds like bullshit to me.

nikky
Talker
Talker
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri May 01, 2015 3:11 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by nikky »

wake wrote:I know he said they gave him liposuction without him even asking for it. Sounds like bullshit to me.


:rofl: Even if that wasn't bullshit, he'd still have to give them permission!

And he always claims he lost all his weight by using Jenny Craig, and not eating any real sugar for a year or someshit.... he drank mostly iced tea with slenda and had a stoke at Disney world or something, it was in his book. (waste of an free audible credit, btw)

do you know where he said that? oh my god, they don't give people random liposuction for no reason.

[/center]

zalfiephan9
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by zalfiephan9 »

What the hell? That might go down as even bigger bullshit than Lenna Paytas not knowing she had cancer until after she got breast implants. You don't accidentally get liposuction. I get the impression that he lost a percentage of the weight off Jenny Craig but probably got lap band surgery sometime while on Jenny Craig. His weight back when he started youtube was rather small. Liposuction wouldn't shock me. I know he got excess fat removed after he lost his weight then get pissed off because he had to recover from it and gained weight.

Seriously this mother fucker better still be in therapy and he better be talking about his eating issues on a regular basis. Someone needs to sit him down and explain to him that his youtube career is coming to an end and that he probably won't be seen in front of a camera again. So he needs to get over what he looks like, because nobody is going to care what he looks like when he is a damn Wal-Mart cashier. That is if he can even get that job after all the bullshit he has pulled out over the internet. :roll:

wake
Informer
Informer
Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:56 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by wake »

http://openskyfitness.com/podcast/inter ... ne-dawson/

He talks about it around 48:00

He says they threw it in for free. :roll:

Wheresthebeef
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 656
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 5:28 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by Wheresthebeef »

My aunt has the lapband or one of those things and she cant eat hardly anything. And if she overeats shell throw up. It would make sense if Shane has one becaues he only taste everything. That way he can have everything but wont gain weight.
Image
Sometimes my d key wont work.

zalfiephan9
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by zalfiephan9 »

Ok serious question... Why is Shane always at Trisha's house during the middle of the night. In her new vlog channel video she claims that it is 2:30 AM. I realize Drew is with them but still...

Seriously though how do people look up to him? Shane is clearly a pervert seeing how he is always talking about porn and sex...

FoxFire15
Learner
Learner
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:27 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by FoxFire15 »

nikky wrote:
wake wrote:I know he said they gave him liposuction without him even asking for it. Sounds like bullshit to me.


:rofl: Even if that wasn't bullshit, he'd still have to give them permission!

And he always claims he lost all his weight by using Jenny Craig, and not eating any real sugar for a year or someshit.... he drank mostly iced tea with slenda and had a stoke at Disney world or something, it was in his book. (waste of an free audible credit, btw)

do you know where he said that? oh my god, they don't give people random liposuction for no reason.
He seems to be bullshitting again in there somewhere, because after he got fired from Jenny Craig he made a video completely slagging them off and in the video he said something like how he actually lost the weight on another weight loss program called 'Nutrisystem' and that he preferred it because it still allowed him to eat chocolate as long as he exercised his ass off. I think the video was called 'Youtube got me fired'.

PeachChan
Informer
Informer
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:43 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by PeachChan »

deltanu2 wrote:Ok serious question... Why is Shane always at Trisha's house during the middle of the night. In her new vlog channel video she claims that it is 2:30 AM. I realize Drew is with them but still...

Seriously though how do people look up to him? Shane is clearly a pervert seeing how he is always talking about porn and sex...
Well, I use to like him and his videos because I thoughthe was honest, funny and wasnt afraid to speak his mind and didnt care what others thought.
But after years of still acting the same way and talking shit about others and just being so damn rude and disgusting, Ive learned that hes just a pig all around.

Hes dirty, stinky, fowl mouth and a pervert.
He talks about fucking couches, trying to such his own dick and all this shit.
He is so fucking disgusting and I honestly think he has an addiction to porn.
Im acually surprised that hes never tried anything with trisha, seeing as how he has a fat girl fetish, or with a minor, seeing as how hes disgusting.

zalfiephan9
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by zalfiephan9 »

I think he has a porn addiction too. He is literally always talking about it. I'm no longer subscribed to him because his content is horribly boring or vulgar but sometimes I get his videos in my suggestion list. His video about looking up fake nudes of youtube celebrities popped up so I am watching it and thinking to myself, "How the hell did he find this?". He clearly was looking it up on his own. I would assume you have to be pretty specific in order to find a freaking "naked" picture of Tyler Oakley. Why would someone be looking up a naked picture of Tyler Oakley in the first place???

Then he was telling Mitchell Musso about there being porn of his character on a children's cartoon. Again he would have to go searching for this shit in order to find it... The fact that he was pissed off that Channon wasn't having sex on the video was rather creepy. I realize that Drew spent $22 on it so you expect something but Shane wouldn't let it go. I wouldn't be shocked if he ran home and looked her up so he could find the free videos that are posted of her online where she is having sex. I'm sure he already knew she was a porn star...

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4807
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:58 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by manged »

Interesting point about him possibly having porn addiction. He has an addictive personality (based on his stories about food addiction and such), so it isn't much of a stretch. His issues just seem to pile up higher and higher. Good luck to him...

WiredYoga
Talker
Talker
Posts: 145
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:44 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by WiredYoga »

He seems like a weird mixture between REALLY stuck-up and having more issues than Playboy. He needs to save some money, quit Youtube and get himself some help. :?
I love cows!

julia_roberts
Informer
Informer
Posts: 384
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:06 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by julia_roberts »

I always thought of Shane as the youtuber everyone liked, except for me. Him and like Jenna Marbles.
I don't hate Shane I just don't enjoy his content. I have NEVER thought it was funny. But honestly he made something out of nothing and you have to respect that

I think Trisha and Shane have a cute relationship, people think they're dating but honestly, do you see Trisha and Shane sleeping together? At all?
I have a five foot Pretty Woman poster on my wall, she is a God.

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1798
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:34 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by bloopz »

deltanu2 wrote:I think he has a porn addiction too. He is literally always talking about it. I'm no longer subscribed to him because his content is horribly boring or vulgar but sometimes I get his videos in my suggestion list. His video about looking up fake nudes of youtube celebrities popped up so I am watching it and thinking to myself, "How the hell did he find this?". He clearly was looking it up on his own. I would assume you have to be pretty specific in order to find a freaking "naked" picture of Tyler Oakley. Why would someone be looking up a naked picture of Tyler Oakley in the first place???

Then he was telling Mitchell Musso about there being porn of his character on a children's cartoon. Again he would have to go searching for this shit in order to find it... The fact that he was pissed off that Channon wasn't having sex on the video was rather creepy. I realize that Drew spent $22 on it so you expect something but Shane wouldn't let it go. I wouldn't be shocked if he ran home and looked her up so he could find the free videos that are posted of her online where she is having sex. I'm sure he already knew she was a porn star...
He's an internet veteran. Every internet veteran knows about Rule 34. If it exists, there's porn of it. No exceptions.
It's VERY easy to find youtube porn on Rule 34 websites. Every famous youtuber has been rule 34'd. I can guarantee.
:horny: :halo:

zalfiephan9
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by zalfiephan9 »

bloopz wrote:
deltanu2 wrote:I think he has a porn addiction too. He is literally always talking about it. I'm no longer subscribed to him because his content is horribly boring or vulgar but sometimes I get his videos in my suggestion list. His video about looking up fake nudes of youtube celebrities popped up so I am watching it and thinking to myself, "How the hell did he find this?". He clearly was looking it up on his own. I would assume you have to be pretty specific in order to find a freaking "naked" picture of Tyler Oakley. Why would someone be looking up a naked picture of Tyler Oakley in the first place???

Then he was telling Mitchell Musso about there being porn of his character on a children's cartoon. Again he would have to go searching for this shit in order to find it... The fact that he was pissed off that Channon wasn't having sex on the video was rather creepy. I realize that Drew spent $22 on it so you expect something but Shane wouldn't let it go. I wouldn't be shocked if he ran home and looked her up so he could find the free videos that are posted of her online where she is having sex. I'm sure he already knew she was a porn star...
He's an internet veteran. Every internet veteran knows about Rule 34. If it exists, there's porn of it. No exceptions.
It's VERY easy to find youtube porn on Rule 34 websites. Every famous youtuber has been rule 34'd. I can guarantee.
Just because he knows about Rule 34 doesn't mean you can just type it in and it automatically is going to show up. I also am going to argue that more people that not regardless of working on the internet or not probably don't know that erotic images of children's cartoons and fake pictures of people like Tyler are going to be on the internet. I mean who on earth is going to type in "Tyler Oakley naked pictures"? That is no different than typing in "Rosie O'Donnell naked pictures". It just isn't something people are going to go looking for. It might exist in some form or another, but you have to go looking for it.

If you watch his videos or listen to his podcasts the guy clearly is into porn. He always tries to get his guests to talk about sex, masturbation, and porn. Not even in a joking way, like he seriously is interested and entertained in knowing about sexual experiences and loves to talk about his own. How many times has he brought up anal masturbation with a toothbrush at this point? It is (sort of) funny the first time you tell it, it is perverted to continue to share it.

Bonfire_Dance
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 507
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:34 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by Bonfire_Dance »

I don't watch Shane, but this is my impression of him from Trisha's videos & a few podcasts:

Like most popular YTers, he's just a boring dork. Not a nerd, but a flat out dork. He went through some growing pains, just like any other child and teenager, but decided to exploit it and make exaggerations to get more views. I mean, isn't that what YT is all about now, hello Anxiety Disorder? Whenever he collaborates with Trisha, I always think he's trying so hard (by saying gross, juvenile things) to sound more complicated. I don't think there's anything out of the ordinary (life threatening addictions and such) about him, except his obvious desperation to stay relevant. Most people who have real serious issues don't talk about it in every sentence like Shane seems to do. My bet is, he's completely boring when the camera is off.

This is just my take from a very limited scope, so I'm open to be corrected. I just refuse to subscribe to him. :rofl:

zalfiephan9
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by zalfiephan9 »

Essentially Shane popularity started around 2007 and he remained relevant to people until around 2011. Around 2010 he started taking on "projects" that would take forever and his main channel suffered quality wise and really never has came back. I'm not talking about subscribers but like the content that he would put up. Which be in mind varied from toilet humor, sex jokes, and racial stuff. It just so happened that unlike most current youtubers he put a little bit of time into coming up with a skit. All be it they weren't always good and again toilet humor, sex jokes, and racial stuff. When it comes to the racial stuff he has essentially claimed that he didn't know he was being racist or he just claims that people are hating on him.

Since 2011 which is around the time that other younger and well more attractive youtubers started to show up and do the stupid challenge, Q&A, and tag videos. This is also when Shane started just ignoring one channel or another and he would purposely skip a week of posting because he knew it would make his video look like it had more views than it really should have had.

Shane grew up with a father who drank and left. He was fat and moved around a lot. He refuses to get over high school and is obsessed with Disney Channel, in a way where he is literally jealous and infatuated with all of the stars on Disney Channel new and old. Shane refuses to get over high school and always depicts himself as being the super cool guy that was living in the real world that nobody noticed or cared about.

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1798
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:34 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by bloopz »

deltanu2 wrote:
bloopz wrote:
deltanu2 wrote:I think he has a porn addiction too. He is literally always talking about it. I'm no longer subscribed to him because his content is horribly boring or vulgar but sometimes I get his videos in my suggestion list. His video about looking up fake nudes of youtube celebrities popped up so I am watching it and thinking to myself, "How the hell did he find this?". He clearly was looking it up on his own. I would assume you have to be pretty specific in order to find a freaking "naked" picture of Tyler Oakley. Why would someone be looking up a naked picture of Tyler Oakley in the first place???

Then he was telling Mitchell Musso about there being porn of his character on a children's cartoon. Again he would have to go searching for this shit in order to find it... The fact that he was pissed off that Channon wasn't having sex on the video was rather creepy. I realize that Drew spent $22 on it so you expect something but Shane wouldn't let it go. I wouldn't be shocked if he ran home and looked her up so he could find the free videos that are posted of her online where she is having sex. I'm sure he already knew she was a porn star...
He's an internet veteran. Every internet veteran knows about Rule 34. If it exists, there's porn of it. No exceptions.
It's VERY easy to find youtube porn on Rule 34 websites. Every famous youtuber has been rule 34'd. I can guarantee.
Just because he knows about Rule 34 doesn't mean you can just type it in and it automatically is going to show up. I also am going to argue that more people that not regardless of working on the internet or not probably don't know that erotic images of children's cartoons and fake pictures of people like Tyler are going to be on the internet. I mean who on earth is going to type in "Tyler Oakley naked pictures"? That is no different than typing in "Rosie O'Donnell naked pictures". It just isn't something people are going to go looking for. It might exist in some form or another, but you have to go looking for it.

If you watch his videos or listen to his podcasts the guy clearly is into porn. He always tries to get his guests to talk about sex, masturbation, and porn. Not even in a joking way, like he seriously is interested and entertained in knowing about sexual experiences and loves to talk about his own. How many times has he brought up anal masturbation with a toothbrush at this point? It is (sort of) funny the first time you tell it, it is perverted to continue to share it.
Girl chill I wasn't trying to argue your point. Just letting you know that you really CAN "just type it in" & find this type of porn. It's really easy. I literally just found Shay Carl & Katillete porn by typing it in. Porn addiction or not, it's not difficult.

"(first name last name) rule 34" is all you have to google for it to show up.
:horny: :halo:

zalfiephan9
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by zalfiephan9 »

Oh I'm sorry I wasn't trying to argue. I still think he has some sort of a porn addiction though lol.

Locked

Return to “Shane Dawson”