General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Locked
LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2768
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:17 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by LadyBugB »

Lydia Deetz wrote:Wtf was the point of having a podcast trashing youtubers if you're going to bleep all the names? He claims he hates youtube but is scared to piss anyone off because he will collab with anyone if they give him the time of day. Ugh.
It's more of a legal thing because he may be caught for slander or libel but we all know how he was referencing. And I am not surprised at that story with that youtuber being excited by the whole sam pepper thing.
YellowBird wrote:I don't like his co-host for the podcast...maybe if she did a little research on the guests that they have before they come on the show. Is it really that difficult to go on youtube type in a guests name and watch a few videos by them. It seems like everytime they talk about youtube she's lost and can't follow the conversation that's going on. Since the majority of shane's guest are from youtube maybe he should rethink his cohost and get someone with a little more knowledge on it or have her watch more videos I dont know. haha.
Definitely in the minority or on my own but I like Jess and let's be real, he has her on so that he can tap into a broader market. Jess provides the age bracket that isn't necessarily in tune with youtube or social media but want to at least know the abridged version of what is happening in the community. I do love Lauren but she's not coming back so the alternative, Jess, is fine by me. She could give no f**ks about anyone in the youtube community because she honestly does not know them or the clout they pull.

Lake
Learner
Learner
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:28 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by Lake »

Who were all the names he bleeped out? I don't follow Shane's weekly feuds. I assume one of them was Chescaleigh, since he bleeped the name too late.

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2089
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:37 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by Lydia Deetz »

Lake wrote:Who were all the names he bleeped out? I don't follow Shane's weekly feuds. I assume one of them was Chescaleigh, since he bleeped the name too late.
Yeah, Chescaleigh was the only one I caught on to. If anyone else can figure some out - please tell!
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2378
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:01 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by Evolve »

I assumed he was talking about Laci Green too

zalfiephan9
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by zalfiephan9 »

Listened to the podcast last night. Wow... He is an even bigger tool than I thought he was. He needs to get over himself so badly. Making one film that was critically panned by everyone but your fangirls doesn't make you a film maker. Shane needs to not talk about Quinto if he seriously wants to get out of youtube because he hates it so much then don't shit talk someone who already hates you. Quinto is an extremely connected actor in Hollywood between his movie and TV work. People won't want to work with Shane if this is how he is going to react every time someone gives him negativity. Yeah I know other actors shit talk about each other but they are at least in the business and have a mainstream following already.

Shane's views on the books. He is 26 years old. That doesn't make him have this vast amount of an interesting life experience. Shane's book doesn't even go on about his entire life and of course tries to paint him in a positive light. He more than likely ghost wrote the book or had it co-written. These other people are no better or worse than him for writing a book...

All these podcast really showed was that Shane thinks that he is to good for youtube at this point but also a coward. He didn't have to bleep the names out. If he is honestly "friends" with the people he was shit talking about then he wouldn't be so happy to trash them like this. No one is going to slap a lawsuit on him. He just was trying to be cool by trashing everyone but didn't want to get blacklisted from the site he claims to hate.

BDuB
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 732
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:03 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by BDuB »

deltanu2 wrote:Listened to the podcast last night. Wow... He is an even bigger tool than I thought he was. He needs to get over himself so badly. Making one film that was critically panned by everyone but your fangirls doesn't make you a film maker. Shane needs to not talk about Quinto if he seriously wants to get out of youtube because he hates it so much then don't shit talk someone who already hates you. Quinto is an extremely connected actor in Hollywood between his movie and TV work. People won't want to work with Shane if this is how he is going to react every time someone gives him negativity. Yeah I know other actors shit talk about each other but they are at least in the business and have a mainstream following already.

Shane's views on the books. He is 26 years old. That doesn't make him have this vast amount of an interesting life experience. Shane's book doesn't even go on about his entire life and of course tries to paint him in a positive light. He more than likely ghost wrote the book or had it co-written. These other people are no better or worse than him for writing a book...

All these podcast really showed was that Shane thinks that he is to good for youtube at this point but also a coward. He didn't have to bleep the names out. If he is honestly "friends" with the people he was shit talking about then he wouldn't be so happy to trash them like this. No one is going to slap a lawsuit on him. He just was trying to be cool by trashing everyone but didn't want to get blacklisted from the site he claims to hate.
I'd be embarrassed if i was a ghost writer in that book... he literally used the -

Him:
Me:
Him:

All throughout the book. He's already made a bad name by making the taylor swift thing the abusing her every chance he gets and of course zachary quinto drama ha!

I give him 2 more years till he fades away. He's had it pretty good so far i mean since 2007 till now is good.

alexandriablue
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 619
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:09 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by alexandriablue »

TBH I'd rather watch 5 Cotton Ball challenges than the crap Shane puts out.

zalfiephan9
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by zalfiephan9 »

BDuB wrote:
deltanu2 wrote:Listened to the podcast last night. Wow... He is an even bigger tool than I thought he was. He needs to get over himself so badly. Making one film that was critically panned by everyone but your fangirls doesn't make you a film maker. Shane needs to not talk about Quinto if he seriously wants to get out of youtube because he hates it so much then don't shit talk someone who already hates you. Quinto is an extremely connected actor in Hollywood between his movie and TV work. People won't want to work with Shane if this is how he is going to react every time someone gives him negativity. Yeah I know other actors shit talk about each other but they are at least in the business and have a mainstream following already.

Shane's views on the books. He is 26 years old. That doesn't make him have this vast amount of an interesting life experience. Shane's book doesn't even go on about his entire life and of course tries to paint him in a positive light. He more than likely ghost wrote the book or had it co-written. These other people are no better or worse than him for writing a book...

All these podcast really showed was that Shane thinks that he is to good for youtube at this point but also a coward. He didn't have to bleep the names out. If he is honestly "friends" with the people he was shit talking about then he wouldn't be so happy to trash them like this. No one is going to slap a lawsuit on him. He just was trying to be cool by trashing everyone but didn't want to get blacklisted from the site he claims to hate.
I'd be embarrassed if i was a ghost writer in that book... he literally used the -

Him:
Me:
Him:

All throughout the book. He's already made a bad name by making the taylor swift thing the abusing her every chance he gets and of course zachary quinto drama ha!

I give him 2 more years till he fades away. He's had it pretty good so far i mean since 2007 till now is good.
I agree 2 years then he becomes completely irrelevant. I wouldn't be shocked if he is quietly "blacklisted" from most of the community sometime within those two years though. He no longer has the same pull that he did between 2007-2009/10. He is older and will be 29/30 in 2 years time. Even though obviously everyone regardless of age watches youtube most mainstream youtubers have a younger audience. Shane's audience is not the same as it was back in 2007 or even 2010. These fans move on. Although sure these new youtubers just vlog like they are so self important and do challenges that is what their audience wants (I have no idea why though...).

Shane is no longer the only relevant thing on youtube. Oh and if he hates youtube that much then quit and stop bitching. No one but a few crazy girl will miss him. He can work at Target or McDonald's part time and live off the money he has made from youtube for a few years. He is never going to be on TV and is never going to be directing real movies. He needs to get that through his head really quickly.

whyamihereee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1538
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:08 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by whyamihereee »

I unsubscribed to the channel he changed the name to "Human Emoji" I can't for the life of me know what was the other name but I won't be staying for that shit.
Image

zalfiephan9
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by zalfiephan9 »

Has anyone ever noticed any comments from people he went to high school with? I would love to hear what the people he went to school with actually think of him. I mean I assume that none of them have a clue who he is and if they do they just don't give a damn that he is on the internet. You just know his calender is set to the date of his high school reunion where if he is still with Lisa by then he will have her wear something slutty and he will keep mentioning all the D-list celebrities he has met and maybe "accidentally" let a youtube check drop out of his pocket.

Oh one more minor thing from his latest podcast. He claims that people think he has a "Disney Channel" name. Can he make it any more obvious that he is totally obsessed with Disney Channel and that is obviously the amount of success that he wants. That and his "I don't make videos that are any less crude than a guy who no longer even makes videos does"... Maybe it is just because I don't go looking for crude youtubers but none of the ones that I am subscribed to and I have a hefty enough list make videos that are as crude as he has continued to make since day one. I still don't believe that he had no idea what black face was until a few months ago.

Fruitbatz2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1054
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:32 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by Fruitbatz2 »

Wasn't he the fat dude in high school that people felt bad for. Seeing as the people from his high school saw him looking his worst, I think they would first be lthinking "oh good for him, he lost the weight". Not sure what further thoughts would be

zalfiephan9
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by zalfiephan9 »

Fruitbatz2 wrote:Wasn't he the fat dude in high school that people felt bad for. Seeing as the people from his high school saw him looking his worst, I think they would first be lthinking "oh good for him, he lost the weight". Not sure what further thoughts would be
I'm sure that is what people would probably say. Though it would probably be after they took ten minutes to figure out who the hell he was back then. What I am referring to is the fact that Shane whines and mopes about his high school days like they were so important to him and he got screwed over because of his weight and didn't get to enjoy them. So I imagine that if he showed up at a reunion he would act so cocky and like he is soooo better than everyone just because he essentially sits on his ass and makes huge loads of cash. When in reality people probably don't remember who he is and if they do they don't really care.

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1788
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:13 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by pseudo1 »

I completly agree with the disney channel obsession.Since his very first videos he was already talking about it.I bet he watched all the disney tv shows of that time like "Lizzy Mcguyer,So raven" ect...And it's almost if he doesn't hold a grudge against teen/young celebrities of that time (early to mid 2000"s) You can tell he does by how he portrays them in his videos, especially his Avril Lavign spoof, you know he was trying to say "look avril you're irrelevant and old and I'm the one who is succesful now" .I feel like he actually uses some his videos as a form of revenge against them.I bet all he was doing in high school was sitting on his ass and watch stupid shows like "The Simple Life" and all the different disney tv shows along with the popular music videos of that time wishing really hard it was him.Needless to say that the guy is not remotly as famous as the "has been" celebrities he hates.

zalfiephan9
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by zalfiephan9 »

I'm pretty sure he still watches Disney Channel lol. In the Mitchell Musso podcast Shane basically did everything but orally pleasure him to kiss up to him. You could tell he was personally excited to learn about what it was actually like to be on a Disney Channel show, though I don't really think that Mitchell was honest like at all about it. Shane was just to fan struck to realize it though. Heck when Mitchell started praising Miley Cyrus Shane started to as well. We all know that Shane makes fun of her constantly and it clearly is not in a loving way.

His Avril Lavign video was just such a huge fail. The song is deemed racist and how does Shane go after it? Calling Avril old and washed up... She is 30 not 50. For a singer it really wasn't that shocking to see her dressed that way. Especially when you have people like Madonna and Kylie who still dress like that in music videos and in concert.

I think he just hates anyone who is more famous than him. Which includes other youtubers who have actually had success. Why else would he throw shade at them for writing a book literally at time as him? He was probably a part of those meetings. Just because his was released first doesn't mean a thing. They aren't going to release a bunch of books in the same genre on the same date. He isn't even the first youtuber to write a book. His good "friend" Trisha technically beat him to it if you can really call what she has written in the past a book...

Wheresthebeef
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 656
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 5:28 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by Wheresthebeef »

I hate how he always has to mention his "hatters" Zachary Quinto, or people who are offended by his racist, crude humor or rape jokes. Those aren't hatters Shane. They might hate you, but a hatter is someone who is butthurt and jealous, like you are over literally every person more successful than you.
Image
Sometimes my d key wont work.

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:59 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by lalal0ve »

I came back to this thread and I'm so glad people agree with me. He seemed like SUCH a tool and the jacksfilms podcast I almost didn't finish it. His ego is too huge to handle and he thinks he's the "original" youtube god so he can bully all these new youtubers, who are way more successful than him.
What's with him changing his second channel to "Human Emoji"..... cringing
Image

BDuB
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 732
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:03 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by BDuB »

He's bitter against the world because he's so insecure, literally i said before after reading his book the boy has issues! a lot of them too

Waffle
Talker
Talker
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:06 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by Waffle »

I am usually enjoying the podcast (believe it or not), but the last one was just... like listening to a party you weren't invited to. Jesus. Either you say people's names when you trash talk in public or you shut the fuck up. Coward.

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2089
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:37 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by Lydia Deetz »

Image

Can't say I'd be thrilled if I was Lisa... If my boyfriend bought a female friend jewellery I'd be like wtf? Especially since we all know Trish would hop on Shane's D if given the opportunity.
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

zalfiephan9
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by zalfiephan9 »

Eh... I mean I hate both sides of "trane" but I think that all Lisa should have to tell herself is that she is somewhat older and prettier, thinner, funnier, and has a more stable job than Trisha will ever have. When was the last time that gold was even in?

Locked

Return to “Shane Dawson”