Continue here!

Poniesftw
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Dawson Part 2

Post by Poniesftw »

According to Lisa's newest vlog, she made a video with Shanna and Trish where they read gurugossip about themselves and we should see it in a few weeks.... cannot wait! :o
We are all simply fans that can see through your bullsh*t.

gypsy
Learner
Learner

Post by gypsy »

Poniesftw wrote:According to Lisa's newest vlog, she made a video with Shanna and Trish where they read gurugossip about themselves and we should see it in a few weeks.... cannot wait! :o
Where did she say that?
Image Image

laurenconrad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenconrad »

I hope they read Shane's thread because I don't think hers has a lot in it.

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allisoonnn »

I'm pretty sure she read from Shane's thread because she said that people said worse things about her than they did about Trish. There is mostly positivity in her thread and the bad posts aren't even that bad, especially compared to the ones in Shane's thread. I'm excited though lmao.

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allisoonnn »

[youtube][/youtube]

It's up! I'm posting it here because they used the comments from Shane's thread.

thelizzyukz
Talker
Talker

Post by thelizzyukz »

surprisingly they seemed to take the comments well
ps. hi lisa,shanna and trish if you're reading this

iainthatin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by iainthatin »

LOL, they read my post first in that video!

Wow, they all really do read here…

I gotta try to be nicer and more constructive with any of my criticisms.

GG is totally mainstream now that they made that video though.

I hope Shane hears about how sexy I think he looks in rugged attire… I miss flannel/plaid Shane.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

UGH now all the minions are going to make accounts and try to tell us off :roll: :roll:

pizza_is_lyf3
Stalker
Stalker

Post by pizza_is_lyf3 »

Wow watching Lisa's video I honestly got so pissed. Firstly why would any of you feel the need to post such horrible things? Don't you realise how much hate can hurt people? And it's funny how must of the things y'all said about Lisa were wrong.. Lisa is lovely and hilarious and her and shane are the cutest couple on YouTube in my opinion. Anyways back to the hate, why? Do you feel better about yourselves when you bring other people down? I'm not saying you have to like everyone. But why do you feel the need to post that you don't? You are offending other people and how can you not feel bad about that? I'm sorry it just don't see the point in hating on someone. It just makes you a pathetic, low-life hater. And it'll definitely make a lot of people hate you. Peace out bitchezz.

MLxoxo
Debater
Debater

Post by MLxoxo »

pizza_is_lyf3 wrote:Wow watching Lisa's video I honestly got so pissed. Firstly why would any of you feel the need to post such horrible things? Don't you realise how much hate can hurt people? And it's funny how must of the things y'all said about Lisa were wrong.. Lisa is lovely and hilarious and her and shane are the cutest couple on YouTube in my opinion. Anyways back to the hate, why? Do you feel better about yourselves when you bring other people down? I'm not saying you have to like everyone. But why do you feel the need to post that you don't? You are offending other people and how can you not feel bad about that? I'm sorry it just don't see the point in hating on someone. It just makes you a pathetic, low-life hater. And it'll definitely make a lot of people hate you. Peace out bitchezz.
Byeee thanks for stopping by!

MsAudrey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsAudrey »

pizza_is_lyf3 wrote:Wow watching Lisa's video I honestly got so pissed. Firstly why would any of you feel the need to post such horrible things? Don't you realise how much hate can hurt people? And it's funny how must of the things y'all said about Lisa were wrong.. Lisa is lovely and hilarious and her and shane are the cutest couple on YouTube in my opinion. Anyways back to the hate, why? Do you feel better about yourselves when you bring other people down? I'm not saying you have to like everyone. But why do you feel the need to post that you don't? You are offending other people and how can you not feel bad about that? I'm sorry it just don't see the point in hating on someone. It just makes you a pathetic, low-life hater. And it'll definitely make a lot of people hate you. Peace out bitchezz.
Why should you care about Lisa or what we do on this site? Pizza is your life, you shouldn't have any other priorities except for pizza.
Pizza out bitchezz.

PS I like thin crust with extra cheese on my pizza
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

RaeannR5
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by RaeannR5 »

When I watched Lisa's video on her reading this site I felt the need to make an GG account and tell you all the truth, I can tell none of you really watch Lisa's videos nor know anything about her. She mentioned in Shane's video a month or two ago that the bathroom thing was a joke... Obviously noone saw that video.. And the Buddah thing just pissed me off. It's her religion, let her decorate how she wants to! Oh, And that comment saying let Shane decorate the bathroom because "he is the only one who uses it" was stupid as heck. Shane doesn't give a crap on what the house lookes like, Lisa mentioned it in her vlog on the house tour. You all are stupid and heck if you think Shane cares about what the house looks like, All he wants to decorate is his side of the office room with his desk and black board, And thats good. He isn't gonna go around the house and be like "Oh, Lets put a vase of flowers there, OH! And an painting of the Mona Lisa there!"No, That's the girl's job. :roll: :roll:

ieatbooks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ieatbooks »

RaeannR5 wrote:When I watched Lisa's video on her reading this site I felt the need to make an GG account and tell you all the truth, I can tell none of you really watch Lisa's videos nor know anything about her. She mentioned in Shane's video a month or two ago that the bathroom thing was a joke... Obviously noone saw that video.. And the Buddah thing just pissed me off. It's her religion, let her decorate how she wants to! Oh, And that comment saying let Shane decorate the bathroom because "he is the only one who uses it" was stupid as heck. Shane doesn't give a crap on what the house lookes like, Lisa mentioned it in her vlog on the house tour. You all are stupid and heck if you think Shane cares about what the house looks like, All he wants to decorate is his side of the office room with his desk and black board, And thats good. He isn't gonna go around the house and be like "Oh, Lets put a vase of flowers there, OH! And an painting of the Mona Lisa there!"No, That's the girl's job. :roll: :roll:
Lisa is Jewish. I'm pretty sure Buddah isn't a part of that religion.

wake
Informer
Informer

Post by wake »

LOL, here we go.....

VogueForBreakfast
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by VogueForBreakfast »

RaeannR5 wrote:When I watched Lisa's video on her reading this site I felt the need to make an GG account and tell you all the truth, I can tell none of you really watch Lisa's videos nor know anything about her. She mentioned in Shane's video a month or two ago that the bathroom thing was a joke... Obviously noone saw that video.. And the Buddah thing just pissed me off. It's her religion, let her decorate how she wants to! Oh, And that comment saying let Shane decorate the bathroom because "he is the only one who uses it" was stupid as heck. Shane doesn't give a crap on what the house lookes like, Lisa mentioned it in her vlog on the house tour. You all are stupid and heck if you think Shane cares about what the house looks like, All he wants to decorate is his side of the office room with his desk and black board, And thats good. He isn't gonna go around the house and be like "Oh, Lets put a vase of flowers there, OH! And an painting of the Mona Lisa there!"No, That's the girl's job. :roll: :roll:
She is Jewish.

MunsterCheese
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MunsterCheese »

While we're at it, he had nothing to do with the decorating of the office either. A Fab Life did it.

PHAIL
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PHAIL »

RaeannR5 wrote:No, That's the girl's job. :roll: :roll:
Yikes! Are you a fan of Trasha Paytas, by any chance?

Poniesftw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Poniesftw »

We don't need people making accounts to come here defending people, we already have plenty who do- of course, they didn't read any of THOSE comments.
We are all simply fans that can see through your bullsh*t.

laurenconrad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenconrad »

She read my comment lol!!

She did not make it clear that the pooping in the bathroom was a joke like she said it so nonchalantly like it was a known thing like a little sarcastic voice change would have REALLY helped....

Return to “Shane Dawson”