thisiswhatIthink
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Dawson Part 2

Post by thisiswhatIthink »

youdoyou wrote:
haleyhaleyhal wrote:"we have no good relationship.. we're dying.." what??... saying this about Lisa and him in the podcast? around 43 min
I hadn't even caught on to that till you mention it! He sored of whispers it and says it fast.
I wonder when they'll break up
I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT NOTICED! I find it suspicious he says this and Jessie, being Lisa best friend, just sort of moaned.

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

NoTVYTGal wrote: I don't think Lisa would call non-jewish people 'lesser' on Twitter or anywhere else.
That's why I said "as a joke".

NoTVYTGal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NoTVYTGal »

Sarai wrote:
NoTVYTGal wrote: I don't think Lisa would call non-jewish people 'lesser' on Twitter or anywhere else.
That's why I said "as a joke".
Umm...clearly. I don't think she would say that as a joke.

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lalal0ve »

I think it's funny how he thought taylor swift's album was shitty.... have you heard his songs.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

I'm sure he really loves it. He always says he hates things. It annoys me but I think that's his persona for Youtube.

Jess0713
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jess0713 »

This is the same dude who said Trish sounded good.

Whoreelbowselfie
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Whoreelbowselfie »

Soooo Shane has been filming from a different apartment, the one with the not cool poster on the wall, like in his as seen on TV vlog. Are he and Lisa living apart now? I think he refers to it as his "office" but is that just a cover? Like in the vlog where he sprays his hair green in the bathroom is clearly not the apartment he shared with Lisa. And there is shampoo and conditioner in the shower so it clearly gets used sometimes. Is he just waiting for the movie buzz to die down before they announce that they are broken up?? Wtf is going on

wake
Informer
Informer

Post by wake »

It is a little weird how it seems like he's always over there. Even on the finale of The Chair he was in the bedroom of his "office" when he found out he won.

He is going to therapy.....maybe they took a break so he can figure some stuff out.

MunsterCheese
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MunsterCheese »

So now he is doing a mixture of Willam's Beatdown and the bomb dot com, but hosted by Shanaynay.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Wow, he didn't even try to make it seem different from the Beatdown.

OMG_lol
Lurker
Lurker

Post by OMG_lol »

He met Willam not so long ago you will think he would have some respect and not copy him. Its amazing how these youtubers can not think of anything remotely original.

samehhannmarie27
Learner
Learner

Post by samehhannmarie27 »

OMG_lol wrote:He met Willam not so long ago you will think he would have some respect and not copy him. Its amazing how these youtubers can not think of anything remotely original.
Pretty sure willam wasn't the first person to make fun of videos *cough* ray *cough* =3*cough*

MunsterCheese
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MunsterCheese »

samehhannmarie27 wrote: Pretty sure willam wasn't the first person to make fun of videos *cough* ray *cough* =3*cough*
And America's Funniest Home Videos did it before that.

It's not an original idea in the slightest. I just meant Shane/Shaynaynay's tone in the video is very similar to Willam/The Beatdown

MsAudrey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsAudrey »

The new Shanaynay show wont last anyway. He advertises "New Videos Every Friday!" on his main channel but he hasn't even uploaded 20 videos this year.

ermaymull
Learner
Learner

Post by ermaymull »

I know it's not on the subject but is it just me or is he getting increasingly mean and abusive towards Lisa? In the past week hes called her (as a joke) a "boring" "fat" "dumb bitch" and in yesterdays vlog his friend mentioned something about Lisa being beautiful and Shane went on to joke about her not being beautiful without makeup :x

PoisonedApple

Post by PoisonedApple »

^ It's absolutely disgusting that he puts her down like that. Shane has always been highly insecure himself, it seems like he makes jabs at her to make himself feel better and to keep her from realizing she's too good for him.

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

PoisonedApple wrote:^ It's absolutely disgusting that he puts her down like that. Shane has always been highly insecure himself, it seems like he makes jabs at her to make himself feel better and to keep her from realizing she's too good for him.
My thoughts exactly. He is obviously very insecure and unhappy based on the way he treats her.
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

breathejump
Debater
Debater

Post by breathejump »

Just noticed he tweeted something about a rumour saying he raped his cousin...? Anyone know the backstory of this?

ermaymull
Learner
Learner

Post by ermaymull »

I always felt like due to his past of being abused he's beginning to take it out on her. Not physically of course. The bullied becoming the bully. Either way I always feel bad for Lisa in his recent videos because it seems like she tries her best to be as nice and as patient with him due to his "issues" of depression and body dysmorphia, but she recently has made a video of suffering from anxiety and panic attacks and I can't imagine him being as supportive. In fact, I don't recall seeing any support from him when she released that video.Not claiming to know everything about their relationship, obviously! I can only speculate! :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

MsAudrey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsAudrey »

breathejump wrote:Just noticed he tweeted something about a rumour saying he raped his cousin...? Anyone know the backstory of this?
I feel like it was a tiny rumor, but he addressed it jokingly to get more publicity/attention. idk, I haven't heard anything about that, and according to twitter neither have his fans.

Return to “Shane Dawson”