• Advertisement

Shane Dawson: The “Poorest” Rich Man (Part 15)

Re: Shane Dawson: The “Poorest” Rich Man (Part 15)

Postby drinkwaterrr » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:39 pm

following :tu:
drinkwaterrr

Advertisement

Postby Subtlestern » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:30 pm

Oh Lord I thought it would be another zany Garrett video and it was until the last minute or so the editing turned into what felt like a Shane video. Seriously. Watch it.
Subtlestern
Learner
Learner

Postby carlinn » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:55 pm

I miss when Shane did those “weird side of youtube” videos, like with the guy who was a furry or the one who was a masker. But he let that die too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
carlinn
Talker
Talker

Postby carlinn » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:55 pm

I miss when Shane did those “weird side of youtube” videos, like with the guy who was a furry or the one who was a masker. But he let that die too.

carlinn
Talker
Talker

Postby bloopz » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:05 pm

^ yoooo, I completely forgot about those. Those were good! A lot of those weird personalities exist here in LA too, it'd be cool if he explored those same type of topics while documenting it in person as opposed to on Skype.
:horny: :halo:
bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Postby pcgamergirl » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:58 pm

carlinn wrote:I miss when Shane did those “weird side of youtube” videos, like with the guy who was a furry or the one who was a masker. But he let that die too.

I still wanna see him talk to that one dude from Fiverr. The SUPER crazy one who was like... toothless, with 3 pony tails, that was paid to talk about how gross Shane's penis was. He said, "I wanna know what he's like... with his friends." Remember that? I was SO ready for that video.
pcgamergirl
Learner
Learner

Postby molticolori » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:13 pm

I'm usually a lurker but guys I gotta call out bitchyandfrench. Girl you gotta stop quadruple posting and just condense that shit down into one post like everyone else

And now I return to my lurking hole
molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby [H] » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:22 am

Click here for web version of tweet.
[H]
Informer
Informer

Postby triptocaine » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:22 am

Shane's fans 99% of the time: oh my god shane's docuseries are SO good he should win an award, netflix hire him!!!

Shane's fans when someone (rightfully) criticizes him: oh my god its just a youtube series... chill

Sorry lmao its not really about shane and more about his fans but that's just something that's been bugging me.
Sorry for my bad english
triptocaine
Talker
Talker

Postby pious » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:21 am

It'd be hilarious if Shane watched the Nerd City video and scrapped this entire series. There's no way he could come close to the quality and research put into this ONE video.
pious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Catleana » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:05 am

Yeah, no, Shane. You are in no way going to justify anything Jake Paul has done.

Jeffree's stuff was a while ago so people may consider forgiving him, but Jake Paul in no way, shape or form deserves forgiveness or popularity due to your stupid new series.

Btw has anyone seen Garrett's new video ? :tu:
Catleana
Talker
Talker

Postby pious » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:22 am

I liked Garrett's new video but there's no way this wasn't planned.
pious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Subtlestern » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:58 am

I mentioned and linked Garrett's video on the previous page. It started off like a typical Garrett video which I loved. But then it ended like a Shane video - complete with dramatic text, dramatic music, a twist and a reveal that it's a multiparter that will come out sometime in the future. Ugh.
Subtlestern
Learner
Learner

Postby abrahamlincoln » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:29 am

Subtlestern wrote:

Oh Lord I thought it would be another zany Garrett video and it was until the last minute or so the editing turned into what felt like a Shane video. Seriously. Watch it.

Andrew laughed... a LOT but I just missed Garrett. The little gravestones he's got for flies? Swinging the lights while talking about how that's what he's been doing? Him trying to explain how to grab the quarter but holding back laughter? He's just such a... softy?
abrahamlincoln
Talker
Talker

Postby tinydancer » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:48 am

I feel like Shane may have finally hyped himself into a hole with this series. People are expecting GREAT things, truth and a hard pressing documentary. News outlets are writing articles on this & it's being shot into the spotlight to be highly anticipated...

I wonder how they will react when we get Tanacon 2.0 style 'pressing' interviews, which ultimately ends with Shane not taking any sides & having catered to whatever subjects boundaries in order to keep everyone on youtube friendly with him.
tinydancer
Lurker
Lurker

Postby lovescamel » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:24 am

abrahamlincoln wrote:
Subtlestern wrote:[youtube]<a class="vglnk" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wpddZjCuiI[/youtube" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>0wpddZjCuiI</span><span>[/</span><span>youtube</span></a>]

Andrew laughed... a LOT but I just missed Garrett. The little gravestones he's got for flies? Swinging the lights while talking about how that's what he's been doing? Him trying to explain how to grab the quarter but holding back laughter? He's just such a... softy?

If he just did this videos himself, without the neverending giggle-machine that is Andrew, I would enjoy this video so much more. I adore Garrett!

Also, at the end when Shane and his posse walked in, Ryland pissed me off immediately. He is such an annoying little shit.
lovescamel
Learner
Learner

Postby LiddlePallid » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:54 am

It seems like every video Andrew films, the giggling just gets worse and worse. It's like STOP already! The shit he's laughing at isn't even that funny!
LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby thehippiechick » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:02 am

It's bad enough in Shane's vids. But then it leaks over to the squad videos he films too. UGH.
Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. ☕
- Henry Fielding
thehippiechick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby miranda5 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:41 am

[H] wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="https://twitter.com/geminiaquarius/status/1040227508480659457[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>geminiaquarius</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1040227508480659457</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]

Redemption? The videos aren´t even out yet... :roll:

I liked Garret´s new video, except for the ending. I don´t mind Andrew´s laughing (or him on the videos at all), Garret can be very funny... the spicy moment made me lol :rofl: Then the other 3 arrived and it ruined a bit for me. Garret should focus on other friends on his own channel.
miranda5
Talker
Talker

Postby Sunnylove » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:14 am

miranda5 wrote:
[H] wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="https://twitter.com/geminiaquarius/status/1040227508480659457[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>geminiaquarius</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1040227508480659457</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]

Redemption? The videos aren´t even out yet... :roll:

I liked Garret´s new video, except for the ending. I don´t mind Andrew´s laughing (or him on the videos at all), Garret can be very funny... the spicy moment made me lol :rofl: Then the other 3 arrived and it ruined a bit for me. Garret should focus on other friends on his own channel.

I liked the end of his video where he was actually CLEANING ANF SORTING THROUGH HIS CRAP. The first 20 minutes of him and Andrew just messing around playing with everything was so annoying. No wonder he lives in a pig sty. He can’t focus on something and do it, he gets easily distracted and it was annoying to watch.

Sunnylove
Talker
Talker

Postby Nautica » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:30 pm

The part with just Garrett and Andrew reminded me of when kids like 10-14 make those silly videos with their friends, especially when they were in the washroom.
I reallllly wish Garrett just stuck with the video, its obvious Shane 'takes over' in the next part and it's gonna be a gong show with all four of them in the tiny house trying to clean/organize everything
Nautica
Learner
Learner

Postby ItsRawrzz » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:42 pm

I adore Garrett. I think he's an absolute gem. I just wish the "squad" weren't coming in the next part. You just know it's going to be an entire video of them looking horrified at the state he lives in and then staging an "intervention", starring Shane and his boogie boyfriend. I don't even think they'll show the finished house in that episode because it will just be squad-centric and al about Shane. I predict a third video where he showcases the clean house but moreso in a way that he did the first half of the video, where he's talking to the camera (and the lady stock image) and will then give us a quick tour of the new, clean home.

And unpopular opinion, but I kinda like Andrew's laugh when he's in G's videos. They don't seem quite as forced. I feel like he amps it up in SHane's because he's paying him fairly well? Andrew and Garrett seem to have a pretty good friendship and I do feel like Garrett feels left out of the "Shane, Boogie Boyfriend and Morgan squad" after him making that joke about having his friends sit on the sofa and was pretty much referring to Andrew. I get it was a joke, but I feel there's definitely some honesty there. Doesn't help that Ryland is such a twunt and leaves poor Garrett out of almost everyhting
ItsRawrzz
Debater
Debater

Postby Happy_one » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:47 pm

ItsRawrzz wrote:I adore Garrett. I think he's an absolute gem. I just wish the "squad" weren't coming in the next part. You just know it's going to be an entire video of them looking horrified at the state he lives in and then staging an "intervention", starring Shane and his boogie boyfriend. I don't even think they'll show the finished house in that episode because it will just be squad-centric and al about Shane. I predict a third video where he showcases the clean house but moreso in a way that he did the first half of the video, where he's talking to the camera (and the lady stock image) and will then give us a quick tour of the new, clean home.

And unpopular opinion, but I kinda like Andrew's laugh when he's in G's videos. They don't seem quite as forced. I feel like he amps it up in SHane's because he's paying him fairly well? Andrew and Garrett seem to have a pretty good friendship and I do feel like Garrett feels left out of the "Shane, Boogie Boyfriend and Morgan squad" after him making that joke about having his friends sit on the sofa and was pretty much referring to Andrew. I get it was a joke, but I feel there's definitely some honesty there. Doesn't help that Ryland is such a twunt and leaves poor Garrett out of almost everyhting

oh hell wwe don't needs third part.
Happy_one
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Happy_one » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:20 pm

Did Bunny Meyer contact Shane for help or did Shane Contact Bunny to offer his help ?
Happy_one
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby pious » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:01 pm

Happy_one wrote:Did Bunny Meyer contact Shane for help or did Shane Contact Bunny to offer his help ?

She contacted him for either advice or a collab, and this series is what he came up with.
pious
Gossiper
Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Shane Dawson
  • Advertisement
VigLink badge