Mr. Repzion (may be triggering for some)

User avatar
DramaIs4Idiots

Re: Mr. Repzion is commiting suicide.

Post by DramaIs4Idiots » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:54 am

He recently went off on Tumblr because someone saw the video and called the cops on him. They showed up at his house and he blasted the person for alerting authorities, saying this is why he doesn't tell people about his problems.

User avatar
iainthatin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1019
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:09 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Mr. Repzion is commiting suicide.

Post by iainthatin » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:28 am

What an asshole.

You know he has fangirls. If he's so damn lonely and doesn't give a crap about dying anyway then why doesn't he just hook up with a bunch of random followers of his channel?

When you're literally resolving to DIE, then what the HELL is there to lose?

I'm thinking he just wants attention, is just trolling, is just not very damn creative. Try harder, Rep.

molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 716
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:56 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Mr. Repzion is commiting suicide.

Post by molticolori » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:47 am

iainthatin wrote:What an asshole.

You know he has fangirls. If he's so damn lonely and doesn't give a crap about dying anyway then why doesn't he just hook up with a bunch of random followers of his channel?

When you're literally resolving to DIE, then what the HELL is there to lose?

I'm thinking he just wants attention, is just trolling, is just not very damn creative. Try harder, Rep.
I'm sorry, what? You cannot dismiss this as attention seeking. Maybe he doesn't want to just hook up with a bunch of girls because that doesn't really solve the loneliness problem? What good is sex when it's done with someone you barely know? He has repeatedly said he wants to find someone he loves and cares for in life because the people he's around are pushing him away.

You say attention seeking, I say using YouTube as an outlet to talk about his feelings. Maybe because he wants someone out there to understand and help? When we dismiss all suicidal people and those with depression as attention seeking, you push them from getting help. You are endangering their lives. Depression isn't just some fun little way of trolling people and I advise you to realize that before you give someone the wrong impression. Here someone is ready to take their life away within a matter of years and who has already tried and you call him attention seeking? You're doing more harm than you know.
Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Mr. Repzion is commiting suicide.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:48 am

iainthatin wrote:What an asshole.

You know he has fangirls. If he's so damn lonely and doesn't give a crap about dying anyway then why doesn't he just hook up with a bunch of random followers of his channel?

When you're literally resolving to DIE, then what the HELL is there to lose?

I'm thinking he just wants attention, is just trolling, is just not very damn creative. Try harder, Rep.
That's really unfair.

The Police shouldn't have been called, that's over stepping the line as is hooking up with strangers. You are completely undermining what mental health problems are. I think it's bloody positive that he is able to talk about his struggles and thoughts via youtube and give a community of people who are like minded a person to relate too, or those that aren't aware of such opinion, or health issues insight.

Get a bit of empathy

molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 716
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:56 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Mr. Repzion is commiting suicide.

Post by molticolori » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:50 am

Also the police were called by a long time harasser who has threatened his family members before.
Image

User avatar
guestgue

Re: Mr. Repzion (may be triggering for some)

Post by guestgue » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:18 am

You've all been fine so far, but I just want to remind you to tread carefully on this subject. Generalized talk about depression/suicide can become easily heated, but remember, this is a discussion of an actual person, not a hypothetical. Which means it becomes even more of a sensitive discussion.

-Guestgue

User avatar
well wait idk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1576
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:46 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: Mr. Repzion (may be triggering for some)

Post by well wait idk » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:32 am

He has mentioned that if he finds someone or something worth living for that he won't do it.
This is definitely not a good way to solve anyone's problems. If you live for something then what are you going to do when that something or someone is gone? You cannot do that and live a healthy life.

User avatar
DramaIs4Idiots

Re: Mr. Repzion (may be triggering for some)

Post by DramaIs4Idiots » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:03 am

I'm sorry, OhReallyNow, but you're not a psychologist. It's not fair to psychoanalyze and act like you know what he's thinking, and you cannot categorize everyone just because of your experience with depression/suicidal tendencies and people. Your efforts to help others are awesome, but it's impossible for any of us to tell whether he's trolling or for real. Btw, someone took a screenshot of the person who claims they called the cops, and they seemed genuinely worried. There was no indication that he was any kind of harasser. I feel like if his parents aren't going to do anything, then there's no way he'll be listening to some random fans concerned for his life. The truth is, try all you want, but you can't save people from themselves. If he makes up his mind to end it, then he's going to do it. However, the fact that he said "in a few years" makes me think he's just really down right now, but not at the jumping off point yet. One fan left a great message on his Tumblr, talking about how selfish it is to go off on people who care enough to try and help him. It was like a page long, but it was great.

molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 716
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:56 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Mr. Repzion (may be triggering for some)

Post by molticolori » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:01 am

DramaIs4Idiots wrote:I'm sorry, OhReallyNow, but you're not a psychologist. It's not fair to psychoanalyze and act like you know what he's thinking, and you cannot categorize everyone just because of your experience with depression/suicidal tendencies and people. Your efforts to help others are awesome, but it's impossible for any of us to tell whether he's trolling or for real. Btw, someone took a screenshot of the person who claims they called the cops, and they seemed genuinely worried. There was no indication that he was any kind of harasser. I feel like if his parents aren't going to do anything, then there's no way he'll be listening to some random fans concerned for his life. The truth is, try all you want, but you can't save people from themselves. If he makes up his mind to end it, then he's going to do it. However, the fact that he said "in a few years" makes me think he's just really down right now, but not at the jumping off point yet. One fan left a great message on his Tumblr, talking about how selfish it is to go off on people who care enough to try and help him. It was like a page long, but it was great.
I think it's hard to believe he is trolling, believe what you want. The person that called the police also exposed his address online and harassed his cousin, he has the evidence. OhReallyNow is helping add perspective to the discussion, maybe every point isn't necessarily right but it is a forum isn't it? Most people on this forum diagnose other gurus/people and they aren't right all the time.
Image

User avatar
Oubliette
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1866
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:12 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Mr. Repzion (may be triggering for some)

Post by Oubliette » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:29 am

I haven't watched the video and I don't know who he is but, is he actually saying he's gonna commit suicide?

If so, shouldn't this be reported to a suicide hotline of some sort? :?

molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 716
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:56 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Mr. Repzion (may be triggering for some)

Post by molticolori » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:41 am

Oubliette wrote:I haven't watched the video and I don't know who he is but, is he actually saying he's gonna commit suicide?

If so, shouldn't this be reported to a suicide hotline of some sort? :?
He's saying he has plans to commit suicide before the age of 25. We can't send suicide hotline to his house everyday for 5 years.
Image

User avatar
Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1789
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:14 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mr. Repzion (may be triggering for some)

Post by Slagg » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:17 pm

OhReallyNow wrote:A psychologists wouldn't diagnose him, a psychiatrist would.
The difference isn't daftly important when someone's life is on the line. He needs intense help from whomever is willing, no matter their title.
I WISH YOU WOULD, bitch nozzle.

User avatar
WhatTheFudge

Re: Mr. Repzion (may be triggering for some)

Post by WhatTheFudge » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:31 pm

OhReallyNow wrote:A psychologists wouldn't diagnose him, a psychiatrist would.
A psychologist can diagnose him, but he/she cannot prescribe medication to the patient (unlike the psychiatrist).

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3254
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:19 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 76 times

Re: Mr. Repzion (may be triggering for some)

Post by Heyholetsgo » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:53 pm

Let me establish that I fucking HATE onision and I think he does not deserve to live or have any human rights, but with that being said, he seems to be repzion's favorite topic. If you follow this whole onision repzion drama, you would not be shocked if it leaked that this is repzion's latest attempt at out outraging onision.
He is an attention seeking douche and this is his new way to e get the e geek ladies.
Gossiping doesn't make you a cxxt, being a cxxt makes you a cxxt.

molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 716
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:56 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Mr. Repzion (may be triggering for some)

Post by molticolori » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:58 pm

Heyholetsgo wrote:Let me establish that I fucking HATE onision and I think he does not deserve to live or have any human rights, but with that being said, he seems to be repzion's favorite topic. If you follow this whole onision repzion drama, you would not be shocked if it leaked that this is repzion's latest attempt at out outraging onision.
He is an attention seeking douche and this is his new way to e get the e geek ladies.

o__O

This was posted on his personal channel and then privatized, he refuses to make any more videos about Onision or even acknowledge him, he refuses to date any of his fans, so where exactly are you coming from here?

I get that maybe you don't follow Rep and only follow for the Onision drama but that's been over for weeks now. Kind of disappointed at the way so many people dismiss suicidal tendencies as attention seeking. If the dude had cancer instead of clinical depression the response would be much different even though they are both illnesses that are very difficult to deal with and often times result in death.
'
Image

User avatar
Izzybee
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 1023
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:38 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Mr. Repzion (may be triggering for some)

Post by Izzybee » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:14 pm

I mean, its sad, but there's not much anyone can do. So much changes in five years, who knows where he'll be then.
Bow down, bitches.

User avatar
whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2795
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:39 pm
Location: USA
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Mr. Repzion (may be triggering for some)

Post by whocares » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:28 pm

Can I have a quick summary/backstory for this whole repzion/onision thing?

User avatar
Guest

Re: Mr. Repzion (may be triggering for some)

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:29 pm

whocares wrote:Can I have a quick summary/backstory for this whole repzion/onision thing?
Onision says/does appalling things and Mr. Repzion calls him out on such behaviour. There are loads of youtubers who criticize onision.

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3254
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:19 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 76 times

Re: Mr. Repzion (may be triggering for some)

Post by Heyholetsgo » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:30 pm

He was CONSTANTLY on onisions balls. Constantly.

And you are right. I followed repzion religiously for a good while, up until the Boston bombings and his speech about how cracking down on NRA and all that is stupid and useless and making laws won't stop the people seeking guns illegally. When people pointed out regulating and making rules and laws is the purpose of a government and use rape and theft laws as an example, he refused to acknowledge his mistakes. Mind you he put up that video the day of the Boston bombing. I was disgusted beyond words.

Now on to the topic of his suicidal tendencies. Had this video been made by ANYONE else, I would have taken it very seriously. But it's repzion we are talking about. He is a hypocrite. Not to mention " I'll kill myself in five years time " is a little bit like hey, look at me, I'm depressed. I think he made the video private because of the backlash he must have received.
I was a suicidal for a good five years of my life, and when I say suicidal I mean waking up every day planning my next suicide attempt type of Depressed.It took my five years to realize broadcasting my dirty laundry online WAS a way of me seeking attention, but from the wrong crowd. I understand suicide, and I understand depression, but I highly doubt he is as suicidal as he made it look.
I would also like to add, what a jackass he is for getting pissed at the guy who called the cops. He did extensive videos on the topic of social morale and made it very clear that he had lost hope in humanity, yet one someone takes the proper and morally correct steps to help him and step him from harming himself, he gets pissed at them.
Gossiping doesn't make you a cxxt, being a cxxt makes you a cxxt.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Mr. Repzion (may be triggering for some)

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:49 pm

Heyholetsgo wrote:
Now on to the topic of his suicidal tendencies. Had this video been made by ANYONE else, I would have taken it very seriously. But it's repzion we are talking about. He is a hypocrite. Not to mention " I'll kill myself in five years time " is a little bit like hey, look at me, I'm depressed. I think he made the video private because of the backlash he must have received.
I was a suicidal for a good five years of my life, and when I say suicidal I mean waking up every day planning my next suicide attempt type of Depressed.It took my five years to realize broadcasting my dirty laundry online WAS a way of me seeking attention, but from the wrong crowd. I understand suicide, and I understand depression, but I highly doubt he is as suicidal as he made it look.
I
Can you develop a little bit of empathy and compassion for someone who is clearly struggling please?

Just because you have suffered from suicidal tendancies and depression that doesn't mean you can relate or have insight into what another person with depression is struggling with. People make plans for their life that by a certain age they will take their own life, it's rational in their minds. It certainly does not mean they aren't depressed just because they aren't planning on harming themselves every day.

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3254
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:19 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 76 times

Re: Mr. Repzion (may be triggering for some)

Post by Heyholetsgo » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:51 pm

I have no compassion for repzion, sorry.
And I can promise you, five years from now, he will be alive. Message me in five years. We will see
Gossiping doesn't make you a cxxt, being a cxxt makes you a cxxt.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Mr. Repzion (may be triggering for some)

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:54 pm

Heyholetsgo wrote:I have no compassion for repzion, sorry.
And I can promise you, five years from now, he will be alive. Message me in five years. We will see
Do you want him to follow through or something?

Goodness me. You should have compassion because it's a fellow human being struggling end of.

User avatar
Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1789
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:14 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mr. Repzion (may be triggering for some)

Post by Slagg » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:55 pm

This is quickly spinning out of civility. Can we PLEASE rework this discussion with a respectable tone?? They just locked Talia Castellano's thread for shit similar. Let's remember how sensitive this subject is, guys... no one deserves to feel the need to end their life.
I WISH YOU WOULD, bitch nozzle.

molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 716
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:56 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Mr. Repzion (may be triggering for some)

Post by molticolori » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:15 pm

Come on, what the hell is this thread? This is someone's LIFE we are dealing with. Although you show no compassion under a username and no identity, at least have the decency to pretend. We're not comparing suicidal tendencies here.
Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Mr. Repzion (may be triggering for some)

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:12 pm

molticolori wrote:Come on, what the hell is this thread? This is someone's LIFE we are dealing with. Although you show no compassion under a username and no identity, at least have the decency to pretend. We're not comparing suicidal tendencies here.
Yes this is a real person here, yet you started a thread solely devoted to this issue rather than just bump up the main thred. Opening up this specific topic is going to draw in incompassionate, ignorant comments like the ones posted from heyholetsgo.

The mods should really close it, have some respect for the guy.

Post Reply

Return to “MrRepzion/Daniel Sulzbach”