Mr. Repzion (may be triggering for some)

molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper

Mr. Repzion (may be triggering for some)

Post by molticolori »

This is very shocking to me. I just...-sigh-

[youtube][/youtube]

EDIT: The stupid link isn't working. I'm sorry.

Meep
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mr. Repzion is commiting suicide.

Post by Meep »

That's really disturbing. It is really shocking to hear those words come out of someone's mouth.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

Don't know who he is but I can't even explain my emotions right now cause they're so mixed.

Also just because I need to make sure other people know this incase they are strongly relating to him right now, life insurance doesn't pay out if its suicide so you won't be benefiting anyone.

CIK27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CIK27 »

What is the point of him even making this video?

molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by molticolori »

Just a little backstory, I follow Rep a ton. He is clincally depressed and extremely lonely. He mentions his close friends aren't very dependable anymore and he is terrified of moving out and being alone. On his tumblr he talks about the fact that he seeks out a loving relationship constantly but has problems with girls he's interested in lying to him or just being completely crazy. His father's health is declining rapidly and he is just worried about living on his own in general. He is also still a virgin and is completely hung up on this fact since people tease him about it.

If you guys didn't watch the video he plans to commit suicide by 25 the latest and doesn't care what anyone thinks.

I'm just in awe because this is a great guy who seems really loving but is just not in the right place with the right people in his life, especially with his clinical depression. He really needs support from someone he can trust. I'm just so sad.

@CIK27- Fans would ask about it if he actually did, plus this is posted on his personal channel where he vents his feelings out. It's a way to cope and release bottled up emotions.

Meep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Meep »

Well it was titled respect so I guess it was an explanation video and a bit of a "this is my decision, respect it and F you.". That's what I took from it anyway... :\

molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by molticolori »

Meep wrote:Well it was titled respect so I guess it was an explanation video and a bit of a "this is my decision, respect it and F you.". That's what I took from it anyway... :\
Yeah, it's also a way of justifying the suicide because as you can imagine suicide is an extremely difficult and almost impossible decision. And this is why NO one should ever take mental illness or depression in a light hearted manner. I'm talking to you freaking beauty gurus. >.>

Meep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Meep »

Exactly!!

CIK27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CIK27 »

I haven't ever watched him before but this is such a sad thing to watch. I understand what he is saying and he makes it sound so...normal. There really isn't much you can say to a person who is suicidal to make them want to live. They do have to experience something and make the decision themselves. I hope he finds what he is looking for in his life before he ends it too soon.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

Of course now I can't stop thinking about, and like many people I have had my own struggles with mental health, not as severe as his but no less valid. I feel sad for him that he hasn't been able to get help and that he can't see a point in living, but I think I'm the most upset that people who are in a dark place right now are going to take his video as advice. Many people who struggle with mental illness find comfort in online communities, but as with everything there are the positive and negative ones. People that can all too well relate to his situation right now will see that and start to take advice which is frankly lethal and is, what is at least my opinion, fucking stupid. I've seen a close friend get deeply caught up in a pro-ana community and it makes the struggle worse and getting help so much harder.

I sincerely hope that those that can relate to him right now choose to seek help and look for another outlet to end their pain.

molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by molticolori »

This is something that is extremely hard for me to just let go. I wish I could just go and hug him. On his tumblr his fans are basically bidding farewell and it's all surreal to me. No one should ever have to feel this way but it's something you can't change because it is a personal decision. But it's something that there's no chance to regret. He has also told his family. I sincerely hope he can pull through and find the love of his life or some light in his life. :(

Yes an0n, I agree. This video is now unlisted but if any of you see this and begin to see it as a suggestion, please feel free to PM me at any time. No one deserves to feel this way.

Meep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Meep »

Yes! If ever any of you are feeling down and want to have a chat, PM me also.

molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by molticolori »

People will move past it. I’m so grateful my videos were able to help you and get you through rough patches of your life. It won’t be anytime this year, that’s for sure, but before 25 is a guarantee
This is from his tumblr. If it won't be anytime this year I am hoping he will find something or someone to give him a reason to live. He has mentioned that if he finds someone or something worth living for that he won't do it. I find it awful that he has resorted to an ultimatum to deal with his chances of living. It's scary to think about.

Wayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wayne »

It's a cry for help, his parents need to kick him out of the house. He's stuck in a bubble and needs to start living like an adult.

Someone should tell him that insurance companies will do everything in their power to avoid paying out for suicide. They mainly cover accidental deaths, there are clauses that void or severely reduce the payout for a suicide.
They might just refund the premium paid, instead of paying in full.

molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by molticolori »

OhReallyNow wrote:I have no idea how to even process this, as it follows hardly any normal pattern I know of with suicidal tendencies. The statement of not doing it this year but doing it before 25. When you are suicidal, nothing is normal though, and the patterns mean nothing except for red flags for those that can identify them.

I honestly am at a loss for words. I have dedicated my whole life to suicide prevention and awareness and even started my own non-profit to help promote suicide awareness and prevention.

In a digital age, this seems like a suicide letter in the digital form, and certainly should not be ignored.

What baffles me is that suicide becomes a selfish method of dealing with pain, and by selfish, I don't mean it in a derogatory way. When one hurts so much and have exhausted all ability to see that ray of hope, you almost go into survival mode. When survival mode fails, you do what you can to end the pain, even if it doesn't make sense to others. So, while I mention that suicide is a "selfish" method, I am confused as to why he is still wanting to make sure his parents are taken care of financially.

He seems so cognitive and alert, and without knowing his history, it is hard to put a finger on it, but something is definitely wrong. Therapy can only do much if the hard wiring is off.

I am almost at a loss for words and have no idea what I am trying to say, but this definitely throws my experience, research, and all education on the matter for a loop.
A couple of his other videos on the Humanoidreptile channel can help if you're trying to figure it out. Want me to link them? He talks about what's happening in his life and whatnot. Is there anything we can collectively do as a community to help him in any way?

molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by molticolori »

Alright I have gathered a few. Just so everyone knows Rep put up the video for exactly one hour and then unlisted it probably to discourage a lot of talk about it.

There's another one where he talks about his ex girlfriend who was extremely manipulative and crazy but it's more about the relationship and very long. I feel like that was a major factor to how he feels about relationships in general, let me know if you need it.

AnneElizabeth
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by AnneElizabeth »

It's a bit open leaving it to 25, a lot could happen in four years: he could meet someone, fall in love, get married and have kids by that time. I wonder if he'd be so keen to end it all then.

I don't respect his decision to kill himself because he seems like a logical, sweet, ordinary guy. It's not like he has a disability or anything that prevents him from having a normal life. I think it would be a tragedy if he ended his life because I honestly think he could be happy if he got out of his depression.

molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by molticolori »

AnneElizabeth wrote:It's a bit open leaving it to 25, a lot could happen in four years: he could meet someone, fall in love, get married and have kids by that time. I wonder if he'd be so keen to end it all then.

I don't respect his decision to kill himself because he seems like a logical, sweet, ordinary guy. It's not like he has a disability or anything that prevents him from having a normal life. I think it would be a tragedy if he ended his life because I honestly think he could be happy if he got out of his depression.

I think that's why he is leaving it to 25. He has always talked about finding the love of his life and falling in love, it's something he is really wishing for and you can tell through his tumblr.

Keep in mind depression is a mental illness and it's very hard to just get out of, the same way you can't just get out of most diseases.

BDuB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BDuB »

This is so sad. i understand what he's going through and its just sad because nothing will get him out of it.

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

molticolori wrote:This is very shocking to me. I just...-sigh-

[youtube][/youtube]

EDIT: The stupid link isn't working. I'm sorry.
[youtube][/youtube]
I WISH YOU WOULD, bitch nozzle.

molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by molticolori »

OhReallyNow wrote:And after watching the videos you posted, I stick to my original thoughts of him not having any personal relationship that he can lean on to lessen the weight that he is obviously and justifiably carrying.

I agree with this as well and I sincerely hope he can find that. It's literally life or death to find that at this point.

molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by molticolori »

OhReallyNow wrote:Damn, he has had so many cries for help which is very much fitting of suicidal tendencies.

What help has he tried besides therapy? Have his parents gotten him checked physically by a doctor?
All I know from being a subscriber is that he goes to therapy. His father doesn't really believe his suicidal tendencies and he says his mother does. I just don't understand why they won't help him when he has flat out told them his plans. He mentions they are very religious so maybe they think that God will just pave the road for him?

AnneElizabeth
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by AnneElizabeth »

molticolori wrote: Keep in mind depression is a mental illness and it's very hard to just get out of, the same way you can't just get out of most diseases.
Obviously not saying he can just snap out of it, like two years of therapy didn't help him at all. I just find it so sad and I hope he doesn't go through with it. He made the video for a reason, as much as he says he doesn't want to hear people's opinions, he clearly does. I want him to know that I don't respect his wish to die because I think he could (and will, I hope) meet someone who'd change his outlook on life.

molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by molticolori »

AnneElizabeth wrote:
molticolori wrote: Keep in mind depression is a mental illness and it's very hard to just get out of, the same way you can't just get out of most diseases.
Obviously not saying he can just snap out of it, like two years of therapy didn't help him at all. I just find it so sad and I hope he doesn't go through with it. He made the video for a reason, as much as he says he doesn't want to hear people's opinions, he clearly does. I want him to know that I don't respect his wish to die because I think he could (and will, I hope) meet someone who'd change his outlook on life.
I agree, I really hope he does as well. The video was definitely a cry for help hidden by the way he was acting like he didn't care. He wants a reason to live.

molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by molticolori »

OhReallyNow wrote:It's one thing for a normally function person to rely on faith and hang in there, but it is another when someone is absolutely consumed by their troubles. It would be like him going to the hospital because he's bleeding out the neck to death and the doctors just ask him if has been enjoying the latest season of big brother. At this moment, what he needs is physical help and to make him stable enough before he can even utilize other things such as faith, music, art, hobbies, friendships..etc.

I clearly see an unstable person in multiple videos. Even if people believe he made this all up, yadda, yadda, yadda, normally functioning individuals do not make up big stories like this. That alone is proof that he needs another method of help. Obviously what he has isn't working.

The sad part is, he exhibits the type of depression that is so severe that you don't even have the energy to go through with suicide. It's when people get somewhat manic enough to go through with it after not even having the energy to commit suicide. This could explain his "waiting."

He left his church and is an atheist now. But yes, I do agree. He needs someone in his life to nudge him to get help. Thank you for your posts by the way, they have been enlightening! I also am enjoying your blog, :] I appreciate all you are doing to raise awareness to this very serious issue and the ways people can seek out assistance. I urge you all to take OhReallyNow's advice if you are experiencing difficulty, we will all try to help out in any way we can.

Agreed on the mod monitoring but I just really had to talk about this, I wasn't even sure about making this topic worrying about the backlash it would recieve because the severity of this stuff is downplayed often.

Return to “MrRepzion/Daniel Sulzbach”