MrRepzion (Daniel Sulzbach)

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MrRepzion (Daniel Sulzbach)

Post by Sarai »

JuniperJones wrote: I'm sorry, but at no point has Daniel ever said "All Muslims" this or that, and that strawman is beyond old.
He just said in his latest video about Islam, there's no such thing as "moderate Muslims" and all Muslims believe what the guy preaching was saying.
But when Christianity majority countries and Jewish majority countries are putting gays to death by stoning and hanging, or throwing them from rooftops as ISIS does, then you'll have an actual equivalency.
Which Muslim countries are doing this, because as long as I've lived in the ME, no one has been "stoned or hung" for being gay. No Muslim government is doing that, so what are you talking about? ISIS doesn't count, we already know they're extremists and crazy af. Btw, there are African countries (Christian majority) where being gay is illegal, and very often gay people fear for their lives, and have been killed. How's that for "equivalency"?
But, there are those of us who can make a distinction between the religion and its followers and still get the "not all Muslims" moniker. It stalls real debate and discourages reform that Muslims like you so desperately need in your faith, because we need more Muslims like you speaking up to denounce the bad things in the Koran and the Hadith.
Who is "we"? White atheists with a savior complex?
No... Islamic extremism is the worst religious affront at the moment, and crying "Islamophobia" every time someone calls a spade a spade doesn't do anything but encourage other Muslims reformers to keep their mouth closed and to stay in the dark.
Not every Muslim is an extremist, that's why people "cry Islamophobia". Because of people like you who basically demand every Muslim on Earth apologize and grovel at your feet, even though you're ignorant and sensationalize every Muslim country like it's tribal Afghanistan/Pakistan. Also while lumping together every Muslim country, while ignoring the huge differences in culture, even among the countries that identify as Arab. You will see a huge difference, for example, in Lebanon vs Saudi Arabia. Please don't talk if you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. There are so many Arab leaders, scholars, everyday people, and prominent figures who have spoken out about extremism, but because they don't blast it all over CNN, it didn't happen to you. Fuck off.

Post by Guest »

Sarai wrote:
JuniperJones wrote: I'm sorry, but at no point has Daniel ever said "All Muslims" this or that, and that strawman is beyond old.
He just said in his latest video about Islam, there's no such thing as "moderate Muslims" and all Muslims believe what the guy preaching was saying.
But when Christianity majority countries and Jewish majority countries are putting gays to death by stoning and hanging, or throwing them from rooftops as ISIS does, then you'll have an actual equivalency.
Which Muslim countries are doing this, because as long as I've lived in the ME, no one has been "stoned or hung" for being gay. No Muslim government is doing that, so what are you talking about? ISIS doesn't count, we already know they're extremists and crazy af. Btw, there are African countries (Christian majority) where being gay is illegal, and very often gay people fear for their lives, and have been killed. How's that for "equivalency"?
But, there are those of us who can make a distinction between the religion and its followers and still get the "not all Muslims" moniker. It stalls real debate and discourages reform that Muslims like you so desperately need in your faith, because we need more Muslims like you speaking up to denounce the bad things in the Koran and the Hadith.
Who is "we"? White atheists with a savior complex?
No... Islamic extremism is the worst religious affront at the moment, and crying "Islamophobia" every time someone calls a spade a spade doesn't do anything but encourage other Muslims reformers to keep their mouth closed and to stay in the dark.
Not every Muslim is an extremist, that's why people "cry Islamophobia". Because of people like you who basically demand every Muslim on Earth apologize and grovel at your feet, even though you're ignorant and sensationalize every Muslim country like it's tribal Afghanistan/Pakistan. Also while lumping together every Muslim country, while ignoring the huge differences in culture, even among the countries that identify as Arab. You will see a huge difference, for example, in Lebanon vs Saudi Arabia. Please don't talk if you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. There are so many Arab leaders, scholars, everyday people, and prominent figures who have spoken out about extremism, but because they don't blast it all over CNN, it didn't happen to you. Fuck off.
Done. I'm done with regressive people like you. You are an insult to Muslim reformers and me as an LGBT individual. Not once did I say "ALL MUSLIMS" and even personally went out of my way not to, but your regressive mind cannot fathom that one can be critical of a religion without being some mouth breathing xenophobe. I am a BLACK atheist, a BLACK anti-theist, and a BLACK classic liberal. I do not have time for your SJW nonsense, and your ironically racist assumption that I had to be white to be contrarian. Your entire post was ad hominem diarrhea that had nothing to do with what I said, and instead just demonstrated why I am growing tired of social justice do nothings who cry foul and bloody murder when a gay couple is denied a cake at a bakery, but are completely mum on the atrocities happening to LGBT individuals in the middle east and Africa.

Iran? Afghanistan? Saudi Arabia? Play dumb on your own time... your denial is an insult to your brothers and sisters dying right now and in hiding.

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

JuniperJones wrote: Done. I'm done with regressive people like you. You are an insult to Muslim reformers and me as an LGBT individual. Not once did I say "ALL MUSLIMS" and even personally went out of my way not to, but your regressive mind cannot fathom that one can be critical of a religion without being some mouth breathing xenophobe. I am a BLACK atheist, a BLACK anti-theist, and a BLACK classic liberal. I do not have time for your SJW nonsense, and your ironically racist assumption that I had to be white to be contrarian. Your entire post was ad hominem diarrhea that had nothing to do with what I said, and instead just demonstrated why I am growing tired of social justice do nothings who cry foul and bloody murder when a gay couple is denied a cake at a bakery, but are completely mum on the atrocities happening to LGBT individuals in the middle east and Africa.

Iran? Afghanistan? Saudi Arabia? Play dumb on your own time... your denial is an insult to your brothers and sisters dying right now and in hiding.
Lmao I'm an insult, because I'm calling you out on your sensationalism & prejudice? I never said the Middle East was paradise, but when you say "we need" so-and-so from Muslims, who tf are you to demand shit from people? Especially 1 billion+ people? Then you go on to say gay people are routinely getting stoned and hanged in Muslim majority countries which is absolute bullshit. I'm not a SJW at all, but don't pull things out of your ass when you're trying to argue with someone else. Is "regressive" your new catchphrase, btw? :roll: :lol:
I'm not even religious, so wtf are you talking about? I'm all for criticizing of religion, but it's obvious Daniel (and you) have a specific aversion to Islam and Muslims that can be unfair or unbalanced when criticizing religion. You said there's no Christian majority countries that persecute gays? Ever heard of Russia? Uganda? Kenya? Be fair in your arguments. You seem to be assuming quite a lot from my post, I never excused any atrocities against LGBT in the Middle East either. Btw, it's funny you're defending Daniel, the same person who is clearly a racist and was scared of his "ghetto" neighbors, because they were Black...
You can go back to your safe space now. Ta-ta

Post by Guest »

Sarai wrote:
JuniperJones wrote: Done. I'm done with regressive people like you. You are an insult to Muslim reformers and me as an LGBT individual. Not once did I say "ALL MUSLIMS" and even personally went out of my way not to, but your regressive mind cannot fathom that one can be critical of a religion without being some mouth breathing xenophobe. I am a BLACK atheist, a BLACK anti-theist, and a BLACK classic liberal. I do not have time for your SJW nonsense, and your ironically racist assumption that I had to be white to be contrarian. Your entire post was ad hominem diarrhea that had nothing to do with what I said, and instead just demonstrated why I am growing tired of social justice do nothings who cry foul and bloody murder when a gay couple is denied a cake at a bakery, but are completely mum on the atrocities happening to LGBT individuals in the middle east and Africa.

Lmao I'm an insult, because I'm calling you out on your sensationalism & prejudice? I never said the Middle East was paradise, but when you say "we need" so-and-so from Muslims, who tf are you to demand shit from people? Especially 1 billion+ people? Then you go on to say gay people are routinely getting stoned and hanged in Muslim majority countries which is absolute bullshit. I'm not a SJW at all, but don't pull things out of your ass when you're trying to argue with someone else. Is "regressive" your new catchphrase, btw? :roll: :lol:
I'm not even religious, so wtf are you talking about? I'm all for criticizing of religion, but it's obvious Daniel (and you) have a specific aversion to Islam and Muslims that can be unfair or unbalanced when criticizing religion. You said there's no Christian majority countries that persecute gays? Ever heard of Russia? Uganda? Kenya? Be fair in your arguments. You seem to be assuming quite a lot from my post, I never excused any atrocities against LGBT in the Middle East either. Btw, it's funny you're defending Daniel, the same person who is clearly a racist and was scared of his "ghetto" neighbors, because they were Black...
You can go back to your safe space now. Ta-ta
Where. The. Fuck. Did. I. Say. There. Were. No. Christian. Countries. Oppressing. Gays? Where??? I haven't edited anything so PLEASE pluck it out and put in in my face and I will correct myself, but I'm defending anything I didn't say. Are you dyslexic or purposely obtuse? In any case, the only one in need of a safe space is you, because words apparently cut through you like a knife of education and rationality. In any case, you DO realize you can agree with a point someone makes and not agree with another point they make? For instance, I agree with him that Islam needs to be criticized more (and NOT just by Muslims... we live in a plural society, so tough. We all criticize each other, deal with it). I DON'T agree with him on the transgender bathroom issue or his stupidity concerning trans people? And guess what? I didn't unsubscribe from him or write him off completely, because only closed minded simpletons in echo chambers and safe spaces do that. Only closed minded simpletons continue to read what they want to read when the absolute opposite is out there.

And with that, You are a foe. Not that I am closed minded... you just have nothing of substance to say.

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

And with that, You are a foe. Not that I am closed minded... you just have nothing of substance to say.
I'm unbothered. But you seem very butthurt. Bye, Felicia :lol:

Post by Guest »

Sarai wrote:
I'm unbothered. But you seem very butthurt. Bye, Felicia :lol:
I see you didn't bother to pluck out where I said what you claimed I said... a liar through and through. This is the internet... you can't be as dishonest as you want to be with written words, can you?

Let me help you: "But when Christianity majority countries and Jewish majority countries are putting gays to death by stoning and hanging, or throwing them from rooftops as ISIS does, then you'll have an actual equivalency" That's the closest quote you can grab of me where you could stupidly jump to the conclusion that I said anything about Christian countries not oppressing LGBT people, and you'd have to take it out of context to make that claim. Point made. Thanks for playing. I came to this wanting an actual debate but you could not do that... if you're gonna shit talk Repzion, don't make him look like the more reasonable person by having nothing but fallacies and ad hominem attacks. :D

Take care.

amandajay
Debater
Debater

Post by amandajay »

Instead of getting all political, can we try and stay on topic? :tu:

buuup
Informer
Informer

Post by buuup »

Awww man, I can't believe I missed that debate :( But don't worry romr211, I wouldn't think you were criticizing me (although if you do ever see me writing something ignorant or just plain stupid, please do :D ).

I wonder if Daniel realizes that ISIS is more of a political force than a religious one. It doesn't care who you are, your religious background, cultural, etc., all it cares is that you're not with it. It's ISIS/Al-Qaeda/Etc vs. everyone else, not Islamic Extremism vs. Non-Muslims. The same is true for WBC. That's why atrocities like those in Turkey and Bangladesh happen and have happened before in sooooooo many countries including predominately Muslim ones. It's just that you don't hear about it as often in American media, because for whatever reason American media doesn't consider anything that doesn't include Americans in some way as newsworthy. Daniel's worldview is so narrow that it's not unexpected that he'd be as ignorant as he is, but it's still disappointing. Especially because he wants to have some influence over people's beliefs, that at the very least he should make sure that he has a full understanding of the things he comments on.

Anyway, that's why I'm not surprised that he hasn't commented on the recent attacks because they challenge his current beliefs. He'd rather stay in that bubble he created for himself. But it's upsetting that he's dragging 497000 people into that bubble with him.

It's like Leo Tolstoy said, "Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself."

Rolodex of Hate
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Rolodex of Hate »

He talks bare shit about everything but he's a waste of space... And did you see his video defending that weirdo who was trying to bash the Qur'an? He was like "so what if this guy is on drugs? I smoke weed and make videos". Like he just had to mention he smokes because he wants to seem cool/relatable... Just the way he felt like he had to mention that was cringe worthy. He seems so messed up, I bet he's a Trump supporter. He also looks like he smells like sweaty balls.

Rolodex of Hate
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Rolodex of Hate »

He talks bare shit about everything but he's a waste of space... And did you see his video defending that weirdo who was trying to bash the Qur'an? He was like "so what if this guy is on drugs? I smoke weed and make videos". Like he just had to mention he smokes because he wants to seem cool/relatable... Just the way he felt like he had to mention that was cringe worthy. He seems so messed up, I bet he's a Trump supporter. He also looks like he smells like sweaty balls.

bunnybutt420
Informer
Informer

Post by bunnybutt420 »

Rolodex of Hate wrote: He also looks like he smells like sweaty balls.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

most accurate thing I've read all day

cact1

Post by cact1 »

Ok so I've seen his videos from back to when he wasn't such an obvious racits to now and I honestly don't understand why he's on YouTube. I really can't stand fouseytube because he's a drama queen and really annoying but I don't understand why he felt the need to call him "Muslimtube." I used give him the benefit of the doubt and thought that maybe he wasnt a racist he just had problems with certain people but his videos now are just blatantly racist. Like what is his problem and the fact that so many kids watch his videos and look up to him and cheer him on to keep doing his racist videos. I mean have you guys seen his tag on tumblr so many girls think he's cute and idolize that he's so "honest" when he's really just a moron. And can he plz stop talking about Onision, like we know he hates him and the majority of people also hate onision so we don't need see another video where he's trying to give him unsolicited advice.

Also this guy always gave me the creeps and that comment about how he looks like he smells like sweaty balls is probably pretty accurate. And what's up with that facial hair he's trying to grow, it looks so gross.

Sockpupette
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Sockpupette »

I liked his Anita videos but other than that he was absolute trash. He's made very few 'fair' points but in no way would I say he knows what he's talking about in every video he's posted. He can be very pretentious and very condescending. His personality is dry as he tries hard to come off as a cynical, dark humored deviant. At this point he could literally release a video saying 2+2=4 and I would still decry that he only read that somewhere and never came to the conclusion himself. In short he's parroting the things he thinks is right, its faux wisdom.

Aquietnightmare
Learner
Learner

Post by Aquietnightmare »

Hello long time lurker ect...

So I subscribed to Daniel a long time ago. i found his views interesting as a i am a christian. it wasn't long before i saw how much of an arsehole he was. His views on feminism were so awful i rolled my eyes so hard they nearly fell out.

After his "Coming out" video on April fools I thought enough was enough and I clicked that unsubscribe button SO HARD. After reading this thread, it's horrifying to see how hard he has fallen in becoming a awful person. I'm glad I got out when I did!
:love2: I'm bitter and can't spell too well. :love2:

Welshdragon_123
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Welshdragon_123 »

He's a cunt. I apologise for the bad language, but when dealing with someone so bigoted, egotistical, regressive, pathetic and idiotic it's only natural to swear. He's the type to lose a fist fight and cry about how he was the one who won, the same mentality of tj (the blonde, fat arsehole) thinking he's a badass. It's nice to vent and show these scum for what they are.

finkzydrate
Debater
Debater

Post by finkzydrate »

Wow this thread has been dead for a while (just like Daniel's YouTube career tbh, he's become that irrelevnt) but I just felt the need to express my dislike for him. I haven't even followed him that long, I think I watched a video or two of his randomly when I was younger and then recently I found him again and was like ah, that dude. So I started following him and was quickly disgusted by his negativity. He seems super bitter for some reason, he's constantly finding new things to complain about. In every single video he JUST HAS TO complain for like a minute straight about how he makes no money on YouTube and he doesn't wanna do it forever and then go on a tangent about welding. We get it, you're going to be a welder and bringing in so much dough every month ok, no need to say this in every single video. If he hates that he makes no money on YouTube maybe it's time for him to get off there, he clearly doesn't have an interest in making videos anymore cause his content is literal dog shit and you can tell he doesn't care about it anymore but still does it to bring in some pennies every month. It's extremely off putting to me as a viewer to watch someone shit on the platform they've been given but then at the same time beg his subscribers to become his sponsors or buy his disgusting feet pictures :? He grosses me out so much, I just had to unsubscribe. He doesn't have an interesting perspective on the topics he talks about, he's just a bitter, negative, emotionally draining asshole who is never going to grow his channel and will forever be stuck cause people watch a couple of videos of his and immediately unsubscribe.

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

I guess that's why I can't watch much of him either, he is very emotionally draining. He is just so bitter and annoyed at everything.

bambam98
Talker
Talker

Post by bambam98 »

This guy is SO fake. There is a video of him from years ago talking about metal stereotypes, and in it he claims he listens to metal. Haha, yeah right. He said he likes the band Killswitched Engaged, the band is called Killswitch Engage. I knew he was posing after he just regurgitated bullshit talking points the entire video. Here's the funniest thing, he was wearing a Slipknot shirt, and has NEVER worn it again in a single other video. What are the odds of that? I bet he went to a Hot Topic and bought a Slipknot shirt for the sole intention of making that video, I guarantee it. I'm glad he has left Youtube, I think it was for the best. One can only pretend to be someone they are not for so long.

2fast2curious
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by 2fast2curious »

he seems to be public about his new girlfriend now? which is weird because he kept his other girlfriend soooooooo private?

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

Any idea why he's rehashing this Joy Sparkle crap that's months old?

Return to “MrRepzion/Daniel Sulzbach”