itsgrace (formerly dailygrace) [Grace Helbig]

A_L_M
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: itsgrace (formerly dailygrace) [Grace Helbig]

Post by A_L_M »

pizzaparties wrote:I don't think I've ever posted on this forum, but I've lurked it a few times.
Just wanted to say that Facebook has the same feature if you just look at it on a regular browser on a computer. If you go on someone's profile, click on the search bar where their name should be written and you can look at photos they're tagged in, photos they've posted, liked, etc. Facebook has had this feature for a few months.

Thanks! Holy hair change, Grace :lol:

hanabanana
Informer
Informer

Post by hanabanana »

pizzaparties wrote:I don't think I've ever posted on this forum, but I've lurked it a few times.
Just wanted to say that Facebook has the same feature if you just look at it on a regular browser on a computer. If you go on someone's profile, click on the search bar where their name should be written and you can look at photos they're tagged in, photos they've posted, liked, etc. Facebook has had this feature for a few months.
when i click on it, it just has the general search features like people and places etc. How do i look at stuff from one specific person?

dingbatdom
Talker
Talker

Post by dingbatdom »

It's amazing what you can find with this!

I'd love to post this one on tumblr but tumblr fangirls will get mad because scotty is in the pic, but i'm more interested because hannah is grabbing grace and no doubt all the harbig fan girls will be like HARTBIG, HANNAH IS GRABBING GRACE etc :lol:

LOLOL-1
Learner
Learner

Post by LOLOL-1 »

They're still all raging about it in the tags :lol:

Ke74
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ke74 »

dingbatdom wrote:It's amazing what you can find with this!

I'd love to post this one on tumblr but tumblr fangirls will get mad because scotty is in the pic, but i'm more interested because hannah is grabbing grace and no doubt all the harbig fan girls will be like HARTBIG, HANNAH IS GRABBING GRACE etc :lol:
Aw what a cute picture :) I really want to know why they broke up.

stripedsweater
Naughty
Naughty

Post by stripedsweater »

dingbatdom wrote:It's amazing what you can find with this!

Is it just me or does Grace's face look really skinny in this picture? I don't think she's gained weight or anything, she just looks really skinny here to me for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dingbatdom
Talker
Talker

Post by dingbatdom »

Grace's giraffe is in Chester's house/apartment (whatever) and some tumblr fangirls still convinced they're not dating. "Maybe they're just living together to hide hartbig" and saying its all a massive prank... :lol:

muysi
Informer
Informer

Post by muysi »

stripedsweater wrote: Is it just me or does Grace's face look really skinny in this picture? I don't think she's gained weight or anything, she just looks really skinny here to me for some reason.
I find that her face looks really puffy with the brown hair and eyeliner she insists on these days. Made worse by the god damn fringe.

LOLOL-1
Learner
Learner

Post by LOLOL-1 »

dingbatdom wrote:Image

Grace's giraffe is in Chester's house/apartment (whatever) and some tumblr fangirls still convinced they're not dating. "Maybe they're just living together to hide hartbig" and saying its all a massive prank... :lol:
I love that giraffe, you can also see the round sticker thing she has covering her apple logo on her mac in parts of it.

Still curious as to how all of this came about, with her being with her ex for so long and whether or not it will be addressed but I suppose it's fun knowing it's a mystery..

mayorpatty
Informer
Informer

Post by mayorpatty »

Its safe to assume at this point that there dating, unless she is moving to another place and storing her stuff there (which I really doubt{this is to please the hartbig fanbase}) but there probably just dating.

muysi
Informer
Informer

Post by muysi »

The Trinity mainstage event at Vidcon is Saturday 3-5pm. Just writing that to remind myself in a couple of days ;)
I wonder which project they'll announce? I just want to know.

A_L_M
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by A_L_M »

I want to know too, and I can't wait to see HOW they announce it.

LOLOL-1
Learner
Learner

Post by LOLOL-1 »

2 hours?! I hope people are going to be quick to upload footage haha. I'm excited:):)

muysi
Informer
Informer

Post by muysi »

LOLOL-1 wrote:2 hours?! I hope people are going to be quick to upload footage haha. I'm excited:):)
That set time is two hours. There's a lot of different YT's appearing during those hours. Each YTer or group has anywhere between five minutes to about twenty. Sorry for not making that clear :D . They're the last ones on the list so I imagine they're going to be the closing act.

I wish vidcon did a livestream of it's mainstage. :x *continues to be grumpy about living on the other side of the Atlantic.*

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

I so wish someone would teach her how to do her eyeliner. It was ok a while ago but it's slowly getting thicker and thicker and it's starting to look stupid.

chickenstripper
Learner
Learner

Post by chickenstripper »

ECH wrote:I so wish someone would teach her how to do her eyeliner. It was ok a while ago but it's slowly getting thicker and thicker and it's starting to look stupid.
Grace needs to watch the video she did with Tanya Burr when she had her makeup done. She looked really pretty then. Maybe she'll collab with a guru at vidcon and re-learn some things.

A_L_M
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by A_L_M »

Remember that time Grace did a webseries about makeup :lol:

TBH, I don't really care too much about the makeup or hair. Looks okay to me but yeah, sometimes it is a bit much. I didn't like how Tanya did it, or the makeup on Camp Takota in the beginning before her character went to camp.

So a secret project is being announced today? Unless Grace has her days mixed up. I'm currently vacationing so I know I'll probably end up missing all the announcements this weekend until I get back...or let's be real, now I am going to be checking in every so often to see when/what she announces.

muysi
Informer
Informer

Post by muysi »

There is itsgrace merch being sold at Vidcon, so I'm guessing that's ONE of the hashtag secret projects :D
Including an 'Eat Shit' tote bag which everyone is going crazy over on tumblr.

LeaJackson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LeaJackson »

I WANT ONEEE

A_L_M
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by A_L_M »

So I guess there were people running after Grace as she was trying to leave her hotel? I just went into the tumblr tags for the first time this week and seen something about it. Yikes.

And people wonder why she doesn't do meetups or open another PO Box.

Return to “itsgrace”