It's Grace (formerly DailyGrace) - Grace Helbig Part 3

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: It's Grace (formerly DailyGrace) - Grace Helbig Part 3

Post by Mosie926 »

piacrastination wrote:Anyone feel her ‘new year new me’ video is very reminiscent of liza koshy’s style? The awkward out of place puns (the avocado bit?), the personality split thing. I just think she could do better if she wants to become more consistantly active this year
I came here to post the same thing. I was look Liza's Auntie. But as I've said before Grace is the single Aunt trying to stay cool.
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

Yoona
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Yoona »

Consistency isn't her problem and the fact that she thinks it is shows that she has no self-awareness. If anything, it would probably be better for her to be LESS consistent. Not that I care, the only time I watch her videos anymore is when someone here points out something interesting or if Mamrie is in the thumbnail. She doesn't have enough creativity to make consistent videos. Two to three videos a month is all she should be doing.

xoxo_24689
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxo_24689 »

Grace's new video just came up in my recommendeds.... decorating dildos? i feel like this is a new low, she must be really desperate to get her views back
i talk too much, sry

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Her bachelor audition tape video is actually pretty funny. I'm amazed !

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

It wasn't funny at all, it was just her in a pretty dress talking in a baby voice and whoring out her relationship some more. Did not land a single joke. Her boyfriend is an unfunny twat as well.
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

TopYouTubeScams
Debater
Debater

Post by TopYouTubeScams »

Well don't give her too much crap for that video..it's definitely a lot better than her review of the grammys. She has done so poorly over the years that my standards are set very low and so that video seemed better than it actually was.

kalelkalelkalel
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kalelkalelkalel »

I'm really sad about Grace. She was my favorite youtuber for a long time when basically all other youtubers started to suck. But in the past year she has become more and more unwatchable. You can feel how forced and tired all her videos are. I agree the bachelor audition tape wasn't funny at all, and I was disappointed because it was something she COULD HAVE pulled off. I blame her boyfriend for a lot of this, or he's just a symptom of her fairly obvious depression. I get she needs to pay the bills but I think it would be reallllyyy good for her to take like a 6 month break and come back refreshed. She could do another job in the mean time. Grace is definitely a great, creative, and funny person. I think she's just totally and understandably burned out. A lot of artists/comics need breaks.

And she should break up with Brooks. LIKE NONE OF MY BUSINESS BUT HE SERIOUSLY SEEMS AWFUL.
and she should probably drink less tbh. i think she realizes that though.

xoxo_24689
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxo_24689 »

kalelkalelkalel wrote:I'm really sad about Grace. She was my favorite youtuber for a long time when basically all other youtubers started to suck. But in the past year she has become more and more unwatchable. You can feel how forced and tired all her videos are. I agree the bachelor audition tape wasn't funny at all, and I was disappointed because it was something she COULD HAVE pulled off. I blame her boyfriend for a lot of this, or he's just a symptom of her fairly obvious depression. I get she needs to pay the bills but I think it would be reallllyyy good for her to take like a 6 month break and come back refreshed. She could do another job in the mean time. Grace is definitely a great, creative, and funny person. I think she's just totally and understandably burned out. A lot of artists/comics need breaks.

And she should break up with Brooks. LIKE NONE OF MY BUSINESS BUT HE SERIOUSLY SEEMS AWFUL.
and she should probably drink less tbh. i think she realizes that though.
I'm with you on all of that. I think that she's really struggled creatively since her show was cancelled, and the lack of direction has kind of made her lose motivation/passion for youtube.
i talk too much, sry

piacrastination
Lurker
Lurker

Post by piacrastination »

She and brooks seem like they hate each other in her latest vid. They always do. I wonder what in the world is keeping this relationship going.

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

piacrastination wrote:She and brooks seem like they hate each other in her latest vid. They always do. I wonder what in the world is keeping this relationship going.
I can’t figure out... they could not seem more disinterested. No chemistry at all. I also can’t figure out why she laughs at everything he says and does, he is the most unfunny person ever.
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

eternalsighs
Lurker
Lurker

Post by eternalsighs »

Ever since she started pimping out her relationship with Brooks, she’s seemed like a completely different person. Since when has she been interested in sports etc??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

eternalsighs wrote:Ever since she started pimping out her relationship with Brooks, she’s seemed like a completely different person. Since when has she been interested in sports etc??

To be fair, she's always been quite into sports! Her and Scotty used to go and see games all the time and she used to make March Madness videos.

eternalsighs
Lurker
Lurker

Post by eternalsighs »

ECH wrote:
eternalsighs wrote:Ever since she started pimping out her relationship with Brooks, she’s seemed like a completely different person. Since when has she been interested in sports etc??

To be fair, she's always been quite into sports! Her and Scotty used to go and see games all the time and she used to make March Madness videos.
My bad! I didn’t realise!

xoxo_24689
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxo_24689 »

The latest guest on Not Too Deep is... Brooks.
She really isn't getting the hint that nobody likes him, is she?
i talk too much, sry

PinkGinFairy
Debater
Debater

Post by PinkGinFairy »

Hi, new poster have read briefly through the pages..came because someone on a different topic suggested the grester breakup was to do with Chester having issues (rehab type issues) that grace couldn’t deal with anymore...thoughts?

My opinion on Brooks is that Grace has a type, I never saw any videos etc with this Scotty guy but from what I’ve read here he sounds similar to Chester and I think Brooks is a drugstore version of Chester like a REAAALLLYY cheap version haha but I can definitely see the similarities in personality!

I’m a massive Grester supporter and hold a minute hope they may recconcile one day...I realise this is very highly unlikely but let me have it! Haha

HippoFriend
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HippoFriend »

Lydia Deetz wrote:
piacrastination wrote:She and brooks seem like they hate each other in her latest vid. They always do. I wonder what in the world is keeping this relationship going.
I can’t figure out... they could not seem more disinterested. No chemistry at all. I also can’t figure out why she laughs at everything he says and does, he is the most unfunny person ever.
I wouldn't call it relationship but shared depression. Her "our first date" video is so sad. I feel like they are both at horrible points in their lifes, saw each other and thought "well, at least I will have someone". Then he makes fun of her for not leaving the house on camera and that joke came off as really mean. It's not cute to stop caring about everything, it's unhealthy. She seems really submissive when they are together, not like she trusts him or that they are equal but that she looks up to him and does everything to please him while he is living his dudebro life. I hope he is different off-camera becaus he seems almost brain dead.

diamondemoji
Lurker
Lurker

Post by diamondemoji »

So what was this announcement in her newest video? I can't be bothered to watch it.

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

diamondemoji wrote:So what was this announcement in her newest video? I can't be bothered to watch it.
New pieces in her and Goose’s jewellery line. -_-
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

xoxo_24689 wrote:The latest guest on Not Too Deep is... Brooks.
She really isn't getting the hint that nobody likes him, is she?
She's trying very hard to make Grester 2.0 happen
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

I just watched her 'Our first date' video and it made me like brooks a little more than I did? their relationship seems fine to me so I can't imagine how he would be negatively affecting grace but I do admit that she doesnt seem like shes doing too well, she seems really exhausted from making youtube videos

Return to “itsgrace”