It's Grace (formerly DailyGrace) - Grace Helbig Part 3

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: It's Grace (formerly DailyGrace) - Grace Helbig Part 3

Post by ECH »

horatio wrote:Does anyone have any theories on why she sold that lovely old house a few years ago? I found myself thinking about it. It seemed odd to live in a place like that for a few years only. I wonder if it was a financial desicision, if she realised she wasn’t going to be as rich as she thought -and couldn’t justify a place that size? Or was she considering a family at one point - when she was with Chester - and after that ended so did that idea?
I've noticed Grace normally moves after breakups-it made sense with Scotty since they moved to LA together and were living together there, and then she moved after Chester too. I wouldn't be surprised if she moves from her current place soon because it's associated in her mind with Brooks.

nowherewarm
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by nowherewarm »

horatio wrote:Does anyone have any theories on why she sold that lovely old house a few years ago? I found myself thinking about it. It seemed odd to live in a place like that for a few years only. I wonder if it was a financial desicision, if she realised she wasn’t going to be as rich as she thought -and couldn’t justify a place that size? Or was she considering a family at one point - when she was with Chester - and after that ended so did that idea?
If I recall correctly she'd talked about not feeling safe all alone in a house of that size, and especially due to the house's strange location or something along those lines.

As for her accidental pill taking a few weeks ago, has none of you seriously ever mistakenly taken the wrong pill? One time I'd mistaken my usual pill for an ambien, they looked similar, but it was in the afternoon so I just went to bed extra early lol no big deal

emma621
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by emma621 »

Can’t tell who she’s with in her most recent Instastory in Vegas.

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

emma621 wrote:Can’t tell who she’s with in her most recent Instastory in Vegas.
She's with some bearded guy I don't recognise. It's definitely not Brooks.

Callmekare
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Callmekare »

ECH wrote:
I’m pretty sure that’s Elliot Morgan

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

Callmekare wrote:
ECH wrote:
I’m pretty sure that’s Elliot Morgan
It is! I just saw him say on Twitter that he was in Vegas

Hannah7
Learner
Learner

Post by Hannah7 »

Does anyone know why they are in vegas together?

random side note: decided to google elliot because i kinda forgot he existed and found out he got divorced in 2017 :o :o

MissEm
Talker
Talker

Post by MissEm »

Elliott is one of my current favorites, been watching a LOT of the Valleyfolk. Looking at the story again knowing it could be him and that he’s in Vegas, it seems like yup, it might be him. So hard to tell though.

I think I knew already that they were buddies? Like I feel like I knew that but I can’t remember where from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peeeepins
Informer
Informer

Post by peeeepins »

MissEm wrote:Elliott is one of my current favorites, been watching a LOT of the Valleyfolk. Looking at the story again knowing it could be him and that he’s in Vegas, it seems like yup, it might be him. So hard to tell though.

I think I knew already that they were buddies? Like I feel like I knew that but I can’t remember where from.
Yes, Elliott’s great! I really like his podcast with his philosopher roommate too (as well as the Valleyfolk stuff). Him and Grace have been in a few videos together over the years and seem like they’ve been friends for quite awhile. Elliott’s also always talking about how he’d really like to not be single......

And it’s definitely him. He posted his own stories today and you can hear Grace laughing in the background of some of them. Maybe they’re just having a friendly weekend in Vegas (or doing something work related?) but uhh if they happen to end up dating at some point, I would not be mad.
my watermelon ball brings all the :purr: to the yard and they're like meow meow meow meow

MissEm
Talker
Talker

Post by MissEm »

peeeepins wrote:
MissEm wrote:Elliott is one of my current favorites, been watching a LOT of the Valleyfolk. Looking at the story again knowing it could be him and that he’s in Vegas, it seems like yup, it might be him. So hard to tell though.

Yes, Elliott’s great! I really like his podcast with his philosopher roommate too (as well as the Valleyfolk stuff). Him and Grace have been in a few videos together over the years and seem like they’ve been friends for quite awhile. Elliott’s also always talking about how he’d really like to not be single......

And it’s definitely him. He posted his own stories today and you can hear Grace laughing in the background of some of them. Maybe they’re just having a friendly weekend in Vegas (or doing something work related?) but uhh if they happen to end up dating at some point, I would not be mad.
It isn’t a thing I would have predicted but I think they might be good for each other and I wouldn’t be mad. Hope it isn’t just a rebound thing though.

tchock92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tchock92 »

I wouldn’t hate Elliot and grace together! Just wouldn’t want it to be a rebound.

gurugossiper2019may
Stalker
Stalker

Post by gurugossiper2019may »

I've followed Grace for years and I'm still subscribed to her channel, but haven't watched a video in ages. Reading this thread I can see some common subjects.

People here comment a lot about Grace's figure, when she is too skinny, over-exercising or having a "bloated" face. Grave talked about having bulimia before - maybe it is in one of her books, not sure. Eating and then over-exercising is a form a purging, which explains her skinny figure. Same goes for the "bloated" face, result of a more know form of purging for bulimics. So when thoses signs start to show up I do feel really bad for her.

About a possible rebound with Chester...I don't believe so. They seem to be really good friends after the breakup, even having a "shared custody" of Goose.

Now about Eliott Morgan. If her previous relationships with Chester and Brooks serve as any type of indicator I would guess that her and Elliott are at least starting to date.

And off topic, I still believe that Mamrie and Flula were a thing at some point.

tchock92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tchock92 »

Homegirl needs her roots done! I am so over her being blonde though, I would like to see her with darkner hair again.

MissEm
Talker
Talker

Post by MissEm »

Listening to this week’s podcast to see if they talk about her Vegas trip and they DO!! Starts at 21:20 and here’s more or less what she said:

Her friend (assuming Elliott) invited her last minute, and she almost didn’t go, then last minute she decided to go. She said she took him to the Rainforest Cafe for the first time.

I think it’s maybe telling that she didn’t name drop him even though they’re known friends and posted about it on their social medias. But she did refer to him as her friend several times.

Sadly they got derailed by a different old story and she didn’t really mention it again.

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

She's back with Elliot again today so I definitely think something is going on

MissEm
Talker
Talker

Post by MissEm »

ECH wrote:She's back with Elliot again today so I definitely think something is going on
Inclined to agree. Do I feel a bit creepy for how curious I am? Absolutey. Am I going to stop investigating? No.

Hannah7
Learner
Learner

Post by Hannah7 »

MissEm wrote:
ECH wrote:She's back with Elliot again today so I definitely think something is going on
Inclined to agree. Do I feel a bit creepy for how curious I am? Absolutey. Am I going to stop investigating? No.
I've been creeping so hard. I really like them together!

nowherewarm
Learner
Learner

Post by nowherewarm »

For some reason quoting isn't working properly but anyway I don't recall Grace ever specifiying she was bulimic, she'd always called it 'an eating disorder'. (And personally I was always leaning more toward anorexia)

MissEm
Talker
Talker

Post by MissEm »

Hannah7 wrote:
MissEm wrote:
I've been creeping so hard. I really like them together!
ME TOO. Their humor seems like it would work SO well together. And Elliott has been trying not to drink as much without cutting it out entirely.

Honestly I think that whole friend group would be good for Grace.

sunspirit1848
Talker
Talker

Post by sunspirit1848 »

nowherewarm wrote:For some reason quoting isn't working properly but anyway I don't recall Grace ever specifiying she was bulimic, she'd always called it 'an eating disorder'. (And personally I was always leaning more toward anorexia)
In one of her books she says she struggled with exercise bulimia during high school/college.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “itsgrace”