It's Grace (formerly DailyGrace) - Grace Helbig Part 3

DecentBeef
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: It's Grace (formerly DailyGrace) - Grace Helbig Part 3

Post by DecentBeef »

OK so I'm so late to the party, but please can someone tell me about the drugs/weed thing? Please?

tchock92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tchock92 »

They are in Vegas again? How interesting.

Ginahere
Learner
Learner

Post by Ginahere »

DecentBeef wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:57 am
OK so I'm so late to the party, but please can someone tell me about the drugs/weed thing? Please?
Not quite sure what you are referring to, but on the This Might Get Weird podcast, Grace continually talks about being high (or drunk, but that's not really new.) They started with an episode where they discussed that both of them can't really smoke weed because they get to high and paranoid, but now Grace tells a story about being high basically every episode. She also told a story about accidentally taking a valium one night, instead of her prescribed anxiety medication.

I personally find it very worrying. It seems like, even though she is dating someone new, she is still "going through it" and is very unstable...

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

I've just started listening to the podcast and enjoy it a lot, but Mamrie really carries the show imo. It seems like Grace struggles to keep up with Mamrie's quick wit. Does anyone else feel like Grace is basically just a laugh-track sidekick?

nowherewarm
Learner
Learner

Post by nowherewarm »

I do, but then again I find Mamrie's stories less and less interesting so perhaps grace does too. She definitely had the better story last week :D

ParisianDoll
Informer
Informer

Post by ParisianDoll »

I only recently started following her on Instagram, so I wouldn't know - did she ever post a photo with Brooks like the most recent of her and Elliot? Or is she breaking that far out of her "this is who I'm dating" shell that we're all the way at the other end of the spectrum? Also, rumors abound in the comments that Brooks cheated, so his total removal from her existance makes sense.

dingbatdom
Talker
Talker

Post by dingbatdom »

ParisianDoll wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:12 am
I only recently started following her on Instagram, so I wouldn't know - did she ever post a photo with Brooks like the most recent of her and Elliot? Or is she breaking that far out of her "this is who I'm dating" shell that we're all the way at the other end of the spectrum? Also, rumors abound in the comments that Brooks cheated, so his total removal from her existance makes sense.
As far as I can remember, no, I think this is the most couple like photo she has ever posted. I have to admit, it is kinda cute

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Mosie926 »

ParisianDoll wrote:
Brooks was all over her instagram and she always gave photo credit to him whenever he took her pics. She also retweeted his tweets all the time. When they broke up she deleted all their pics together. If you go back in this thread you will see we talked about it, since she wasn't open with her relationship with Chester.
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

ParisianDoll
Informer
Informer

Post by ParisianDoll »

Mosie926 wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:42 pm
ParisianDoll wrote:
Brooks was all over her instagram and she always gave photo credit to him whenever he took her pics. She also retweeted his tweets all the time. When they broke up she deleted all their pics together. If you go back in this thread you will see we talked about it, since she wasn't open with her relationship with Chester.
Oh I know that, and she's been crediting Elliott too, but I was wondering if there was ever a mushy kissing picture of her and Brooks.

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Mosie926 »

ParisianDoll wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:38 pm
Mosie926 wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:42 pm
ParisianDoll wrote:
Oh I know that, and she's been crediting Elliott too, but I was wondering if there was ever a mushy kissing picture of her and Brooks.
Now that I have no recollection of, I'm pretty sure we would have said something about. Shyt, that's screenshot worthy coming from Grace!
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

Isn't Elliott super religious? Or did I make that up? I haven't followed him since early SourceFed.

emma621
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by emma621 »

Pretty sure Grace posted an instastory of Elliott peeing outside last night but she’s since taken it down.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

She did I saw it. Didn’t realise she took it down it wasn’t so bad but also very uneccessary- probably a drunk thing. Taking it down makes it seem worse in a way.

I was largely supportive of this relationship as I do like these two individually but I am starting to feel all the social media sharing has become a bit of a bombardment. I mean, they could get over themselves a bit, right?

blacksprinkles
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by blacksprinkles »

pious wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:49 pm
Isn't Elliott super religious? Or did I make that up? I haven't followed him since early SourceFed.
He was raised to be, and used to be. He also never used to curse. I think it was around his divorce time that those things changed for him.

Rgblixit
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Rgblixit »

I feel like if she got back into doing live improv and sketch comedy she would be happier and her channel, in turn, would do better.

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

Mamrie straight up mentioned Grace having a boyfriend in the newest podcast so it sounds like they're serious already

ParisianDoll
Informer
Informer

Post by ParisianDoll »

Elliott posted on his insta stories last night, she was recording them both with his phone at a wrestling match, he put his arm around her, kissed her head and just went in for a kiss that she caught right at the end - maybe it’s just because I’m so used to her being so non-demonstrative about her relationships that the amount they’ve posted together is weird to me. I think someone said it above (or I read it in her comments, I honestly can’t remember) that maybe this relationship thing has been brewing for a while already and it was more of a right time/right place situation?

tchock92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tchock92 »

Yeah I’m not so used to seeing grace so mushy in a relationship.

TheLondoner
Learner
Learner

Post by TheLondoner »

Haha, I came here to talk about Grace's new relationship and I see you guys have been discussing it already! I think he's really cute and more likable than Brooks for sure :) I hope this is a good guy for her. I haven't been watching her content lately because she kind of exhausted me, but maybe I should catch up.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I watched Grace's Oscar Fashion Review video and she seems so much happier now. That is very nice to see.

I do have to say that it bothered me that she kept referring to Olivia Colman as an "elder". Olivia is only 45. Yet she refers to Jennifer Lopez, who is pushing 50, as "ageless and beautiful". There's nothing wrong with being older, of course, but it just seemed like Grace was (I'm sure unintentionally) reinforcing some stereotypes about what women need to look like to be perceived as being beautiful/youthful etc.

Return to “itsgrace”