It's Grace (formerly DailyGrace) - Grace Helbig Part 3

lettucenay
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: It's Grace (formerly DailyGrace) - Grace Helbig Part 3

Post by lettucenay »

I really wish she'd retire her sarcastic and awkward persona who just makes fun of everything and start making videos with her real, grown-up personality.

dingbatdom
Talker
Talker

Post by dingbatdom »

God, I really do miss her old stuff

[youtube][/youtube]

Cyllene
Learner
Learner

Post by Cyllene »

I don't have a favorite early Grace video, but here is one of the rarest ones. It was never a "listed" video because it was part of a Tumblr promotion.
Anyway, it always reminds me of "New York City Grace", before she became "Youtubes' Grace Helbig" the social influencer. Back then, she really was an adorable dork.
[youtube][/youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWzOVGtUoFA

tchock92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tchock92 »

Cyllene wrote:I don't have a favorite early Grace video, but here is one of the rarest ones. It was never a "listed" video because it was part of a Tumblr promotion.
Anyway, it always reminds me of "New York City Grace", before she became "Youtubes' Grace Helbig" the social influencer. Back then, she really was an adorable dork.
[youtube]<a class="vglnk" href="[/youtube" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>mWzOVGtUoFA</span><span>[/</span><span>youtube</span></a>]
[url]<a class="vglnk" href="[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>mWzOVGtUoFA</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span></a>]
I remember watching this and thinking it was the weirdest video.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

What's she doing with the vlog squad?

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

lippies79 wrote:
Raven_nevermore wrote:So what happened with her and Chester? Why did they split ? I know it was a long time ago but She seemed to really like him in the beginning
No one knows for sure but the speculation was that Chester wanted to settle down/get married/have kids & Grace did not. They always went to Hawaii for New Years Eve but the last time they went 2 years ago it appeared that they cut the trip short and they split up after that so it was theorized that he proposed & she rejected him. If that’s true I’m surprised they’re still such good friends but Chester seems like a nice guy so maybe he understood where she was coming from & doesn’t have any hard feelings.
Ooh thank you! Where do you find this info out? She isn't talked about much on here

lippies79
Talker
Talker

Post by lippies79 »

Raven_nevermore wrote:
lippies79 wrote:
Raven_nevermore wrote:So what happened with her and Chester? Why did they split ? I know it was a long time ago but She seemed to really like him in the beginning
No one knows for sure but the speculation was that Chester wanted to settle down/get married/have kids & Grace did not. They always went to Hawaii for New Years Eve but the last time they went 2 years ago it appeared that they cut the trip short and they split up after that so it was theorized that he proposed & she rejected him. If that’s true I’m surprised they’re still such good friends but Chester seems like a nice guy so maybe he understood where she was coming from & doesn’t have any hard feelings.
Ooh thank you! Where do you find this info out? She isn't talked about much on here
None of us know anything for sure, she was pretty guarded with that relationship but people on this thread started speculating about the breakup in summer 2016 (like maybe page 4-5 of this thread?) and that was one of the theories. Another theory was because Chester is a recovering alcoholic and Grace is a heavy drinker. Everyone went back and forth looking for clues about whether they were still together or not & the speculation continued until Grace made that dumb “can exes talk about seeing other people?” video a year ago.

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

Chester's mom died and he fell into a deep clinical depression because of it. He abandoned his youtube channel and his relationship with Grace suffered as well. Grace did quit drinking at the time because obviously that wasn't healthy for Chester to be around in his condition. Eventually their relationship just wasn't strong enough to survive and they settled for being friends. Grace went back to being her functioning alcoholic self when they finally broke up. Chester is doing much better now and dating Megan Batoon, I think.
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

huh, i don't know a lot about chester and didn't know he was a recovering alcoholic. i'm surprised they lasted as long as they did with her functional alcoholism

it's telling now that everything she posts with her SNL failure boyfie (what's his name???) is along the lines of "lololol daydrinking teeheee!"
@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

emlymln
Lurker
Lurker

Post by emlymln »

Yikes at her Instagram today. She’s always had a problem with lashing out at people who criticize her for collaborating with questionable people. I hadn’t paid attention to Laci Green in years and apparently she’s sympathetic to the alt-right now?? wtf? I also haven’t listened to Not Too Deep in ages so I didn’t know she was a guest until Grace’s post.

Grace, just apologize, that Instagram post is A BAD LOOK.

lippies79
Talker
Talker

Post by lippies79 »

emlymln wrote:Yikes at her Instagram today. She’s always had a problem with lashing out at people who criticize her for collaborating with questionable people. I hadn’t paid attention to Laci Green in years and apparently she’s sympathetic to the alt-right now?? wtf? I also haven’t listened to Not Too Deep in ages so I didn’t know she was a guest until Grace’s post.

Grace, just apologize, that Instagram post is A BAD LOOK.
Seriously, SO condescending. And her replies to people rightfully calling her out in the comments are gross. “I just want to love and respect everyone regardless of our differences.” This isn’t a debate about whether someone prefer cats or dogs, it’s about giving a voice who’s attitudes endanger the lives of marginalized people, they don’t deserve a platform or your respect.

GhostRyder
Lurker
Lurker

Post by GhostRyder »

I don't understand how she could do such a great video on LGBTQ+ with Miles Jai on This Might Get a week ago and then turn around and defend Laci Green. I was really proud of them for the TMG video, it was really well done and educational but seriously, WTH

emlymln
Lurker
Lurker

Post by emlymln »

Totally agree with the above! She’s always had a pretty decent track record with supporting LGBT+ and this seems so tone deaf for her. Also, this “love everyone regardless of their views” is not in line with the relatively brave (considering she was always apolitical) videos she made during and after the election. I swear on my life I’m rooting for her, but she just keeps frustrating me lately.

Yoona
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Yoona »

Imagine being such an ignorant moron that you feel the need to be "sympathetic" towards a side actively trying to take away rights from people like your own brother, a side that is literally destroying lives as we speak . I've said it before and I'll say it again, she's a common white feminist that does not give a shit about anything unless it directly effects herself. If the alt-right came out tomorrow with an agenda to ban boring, talentless white women from drinking she'd change her tune real quick.

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

oh yuck. laci has always been annoying tbh but i'm shocked to hear about her now. i'd give grace the benefit of the doubt because laci is the last person i thought would "sympathize with the alt-right" so i don't blame her for not doing thorough research, but it's annoying she can't accept criticism

i can't get over this laci thing, so weird :? :? :?
@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

I think she's pregnant. You can see a bit of a belly in some recent videos and pic and it appears she's no longer drinking alcohol.

She's also not posting much...which is sort of what Colleen did before she announced her pregnancy.

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

space_cadet wrote:I think she's pregnant. You can see a bit of a belly in some recent videos and pic and it appears she's no longer drinking alcohol.

She's also not posting much...which is sort of what Colleen did before she announced her pregnancy.
i dont think grace would EVER have kids

emlymln
Lurker
Lurker

Post by emlymln »

Interesting thought, and she HAS been kind of MIA lately. Yikes, though, that would be a mess as she definitely has said that she doesn’t wants kids and presumably Brooks would be the dad! :?

xoxo_24689
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxo_24689 »

I'm sure i saw a video on instagram/twitter of her drinking at a bar a couple of days ago...
i talk too much, sry

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

I definitely think this ugly (not camera friendly color) top is hiding a bump. Her boobs also look a lot bigger!!

[youtube][/youtube]

At the end it def looks like she's hiding a bump under that GIANT sweatshirt.

Return to “itsgrace”