dinatrix
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JennaMarbles

Post by dinatrix »

Her hair could have looked so cute D':

I know it was kind of a spur of the moment decision, but think of the color wheel, gurl... DX Tone that yellow out first!

....Did anyone else think she looked a little drunk in the video? Maybe just imagining it since she did a lot of 'drunk makeup/hair tutorials' in the past.
I'm a Computer Engineer who talks to the whole internet about rainbow hair, tech, and asmr!: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dinabinachama

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allisoonnn »

letmetellyou wrote:wow.. okay. yea. her hair looks like shit now, haha. i like how she said the internet hates julian.. does she read here? most of us just are sick of seeing him in every single video you do, jenna.
Actually everyone in the comments section of her latest Miley video was saying how they didn't want him in her videos and he was in them too much. Not everyone is necessarily HATING on him but what we're all saying is true: we're sick of seeing him in every single video of hers and he isn't even funny which makes it worse. I didn't like her comment on that at all, she's such a bitch.
This video wasn't even funny.. was it supposed to be? I think it's about time I unsub because I can't even remember the last time I enjoyed a video of hers.

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

she has been so unfunny since her and max split....sorry, but that is the timing on when jenna lost her groove, for me anyways.
:love2: :love2:

Return to “JennaMarbles”