I Subscribed to Jenna MarblezZzZz and All I Got Was A 10 Minute Nap Video - Part 11

GrumpyMcAsspants
Learner
Learner

Re: I Subscribed to Jenna MarblezZzZz and All I Got Was A 10 Minute Nap Video - Part 11

Post by GrumpyMcAsspants »

I’m lame but I’m going to feel cool for the rest of the day! 🤓
“Let’s not act like having children makes you special. Cockroaches have children." - ColdPizzaParty

kiran1
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: I Subscribed to Jenna MarblezZzZz and All I Got Was A 10 Minute Nap Video - Part 11

Post by kiran1 »

👀👀}

escargot123
Informer
Informer

Post by escargot123 »

Following
糞食らえ

JacksonMack
Learner
Learner

Post by JacksonMack »

So what lazy poorly thought out video do you all think she'll put out this week?

Cheaphelicopter
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Cheaphelicopter »

You know, I'd be pretty impressed if she owned up to the fact that last week's video was stupid, but let's be honest ... she either won't mention it or keep screaming stuff like "ThiS iS wHaT yOu sIgNeD uP fOR"

Wanna_see_posts
Talker
Talker

Post by Wanna_see_posts »

Cheaphelicopter wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:20 pm
You know, I'd be pretty impressed if she owned up to the fact that last week's video was stupid, but let's be honest ... she either won't mention it or keep screaming stuff like "ThiS iS wHaT yOu sIgNeD uP fOR"
Oh for sure, I can already see the video's intro:

-opens on Jenna walking on screen as Julien shaky cams her
-zooms in on her pulling that grandma with no teeth sheepish look
-shouts something random like 'i wanna be a ___"
- random prequel shots of the dogs before the main content
- multiple variations of "what did you expect" or "you know what you're here for"
- video ends three minutes before the run time, fill space with more dog shots and quirky one liners

Bonus points for talking to Julien off camera, self-deprecating humour or mentions of feeling tired

Post by Guest »

Maybe just film herself watching TV for an hour and upload it unedited. lol.

hustlecat
Talker
Talker

Post by hustlecat »

Wanna_see_posts wrote:
Cheaphelicopter wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:20 pm
Oh for sure, I can already see the video's intro:

-opens on Jenna walking on screen as Julien shaky cams her
-zooms in on her pulling that grandma with no teeth sheepish look
-shouts something random like 'i wanna be a ___"
- random prequel shots of the dogs before the main content
- multiple variations of "what did you expect" or "you know what you're here for"
- video ends three minutes before the run time, fill space with more dog shots and quirky one liners

Bonus points for talking to Julien off camera, self-deprecating humour or mentions of feeling tired
Holy shit that’s the most accurate description of her “:}” look ever

Also idk I would not be surprised if she manages to fake her way through a semi-decent video this week only to try and show that she is “trying”

cherryc0ke
Debater
Debater

Post by cherryc0ke »

Following <3

ParisianDoll
Informer
Informer

Post by ParisianDoll »

I want to hope that she’ll listen to the little bit of outrage she got last week and try and step it up, but I highly doubt that’s gonna happen.

mystified
Learner
Learner

Post by mystified »

Since some of you have mentioned how Julien enables Jenna's laziness and worst behaviors, I was thinking that maybe he is lowkey sabotaging her. It's weird how he keeps inserting himself in all of Jenna's videos, pushing her buttons from behind the camera, telling her she looks pretty when she clearly looks scruffy/derranged and maybe encouraging horrible stupid ideas. Then, he goes and does quality content on his own channel. That is hella shady.

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

Followingggg
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

secret25
Debater
Debater

Post by secret25 »

mystified wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:01 pm
Since some of you have mentioned how Julien enables Jenna's laziness and worst behaviors, I was thinking that maybe he is lowkey sabotaging her. It's weird how he keeps inserting himself in all of Jenna's videos, pushing her buttons from behind the camera, telling her she looks pretty when she clearly looks scruffy/derranged and maybe encouraging horrible stupid ideas. Then, he goes and does quality content on his own channel. That is hella shady.
I’m just going to Occam’s razor it and say I doubt julien is some fiendish mastermind and jenna’s just lazy/done with everything.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Considering Jenna is the whiney one going Julien you can't leave me alone! I'll cut my own hair! I'LL CUT IT! - I don't think its Julien.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

surfergirl+33
Informer
Informer

Post by surfergirl+33 »

The shaky camerawork is the bane of my existence lol

rudebintch
Debater
Debater

Post by rudebintch »

People are really out here thinking this guy who plays video games all night and legitimately was mesmerized by someone photographing his "aura" is a criminal mastermind who is purposefully sabotaging Jenna's career to benefit his own... girl... he barely has two brain cells to rub together. I really don't think it's him behind all of this.

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

Oh God that title! ROFLOL!

following.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

JacksonMack
Learner
Learner

Post by JacksonMack »

The video is gonna be:

- something with the dogs
- trying an art/craft project she saw on Youtube (and not doing it right)
- fucking with her face/hair
- something game related
- something food related (but not as good as Julien's videos)
- jumping on a Youtube trend influencers/teens are doing
- something to Julien
- the most random stupid outlandish suggestion she got from a Dink Fam member on Twitter

The video is not gonna be:

- an apology for the nap video and actually properly thanks the audience for 20 million, maybe even offering some of her feelings and insight
- genuinely funny/witty
- thought provoking/insightful
- filmed with a steady camera
- at least half the quality of Julien's content (can't believe I'm saying that)

It's a real travesty when you're a famous internet celebrity who used to be YouTube's "It Girl" and your boyfriend who was a nobody before your relationship and you put him in videos produces better quality online content than you do that people who aren't diehard Dink Fam 14 year olds actually enjoy watching.

As an aside I've been bingeging the series "Drunk Disney" by Practical Folks and in their Tarzan episode Max (MaxNoSleeves) was their guest. He actually made some pretty funny jokes and was able to keep pace with the actual comedians he was with even as he started getting inebriated (as the title of the series is Drunk Disney they do a funny drinking game while watching the films). If Jenna was a guest she's either sit there quietly or yell random meme shit and not actually be able to keep up with the hosts and probably only get worse the more she drank.

cherryc0ke
Debater
Debater

Post by cherryc0ke »

Emmy made her recreation of the corn on the cob but instead of the corn bone it's a hot dog thing and it's no surprise it came out waaayyy better than Jenna's. A perfect reflection of how low effort Jenna is and/or how much she can play up the dumb bitch trait for her audience. :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

goldengossiper
Learner
Learner

Post by goldengossiper »

Emmy is a national treasure and one of the last quality YTers.

Jenna however...I honestly don’t think I’d notice if she dropped off YT/social media.

Return to “JennaMarbles”