Jenna "Agoraphobic 32 year old lady" Marbles - Part 10

Grockpot_Gorl
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jenna "Agoraphobic 32 year old lady" Marbles - Part 10

Post by Grockpot_Gorl »

Jeez...coming from someone who has three dogs of her own that I would literally die for and who are the light of my life, these two really need lives. Even I wouldn't post my dogs that much because I know most people just dont care about them like I do. They are so boring I cant even bring myself to watch them anymore.

escargot123
Informer
Informer

Post by escargot123 »

Honestly, at this point I’d take dog videos over any other “I bought a bunch of useless crap for X makeover” or “I’m trying (but not too hard) at X art while seeking Julien’s reassurance and approval because ToO MuCh GeNe”
糞食らえ

greyyg
Learner
Learner

Post by greyyg »

I think I’m the only one out here who genuinely likes the dog videos, all her other content has been starting to annoy me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Jolene really puts to shame Jenna's dogs, how normal she behaves compared to them.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

dahliadelete3 wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:38 am
Jolene really puts to shame Jenna's dogs, how normal she behaves compared to them.
LOL I had the same thought. How did Jenna manage to accumulate so many 'special' animals? The most normal is Peach and doesn't technically belong to her.

Yes her dogs are cute but I think most people want variety. Julien + dogs every single week is too repetitive. Remember when she used to make stupid songs with video clips? I want those.

Gluuuuueeee!
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

goldengossiper
Learner
Learner

Post by goldengossiper »

Her dog videos make me glad I only have two cats to care for and not three unruly, maladjusted dogs (Marbles doesn’t count because he more or less is senile). I’m not sure why someone thought it would be good to place Bunny with them. It’s been like, what, three months? She seems to barely respond to them, and she always looks stressed. Not sure if this was a good home for her. And don’t get me wrong, I’m sure Jenna loves her dogs in her own way, but I’m just not sure if it’s healthy.

Also I feel like being a petty bitch today, so I’m gonna add that her calling Bunny “Foof” annoys me lol :shrug:

Roxyblonde451
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Roxyblonde451 »

goldengossiper wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:08 am
Her dog videos make me glad I only have two cats to care for and not three unruly, maladjusted dogs (Marbles doesn’t count because he more or less is senile). I’m not sure why someone thought it would be good to place Bunny with them. It’s been like, what, three months? She seems to barely respond to them, and she always looks stressed. Not sure if this was a good home for her. And don’t get me wrong, I’m sure Jenna loves her dogs in her own way, but I’m just not sure if it’s healthy.

Also I feel like being a petty bitch today, so I’m gonna add that her calling Bunny “Foof” annoys me lol :shrug:
Yeah I'm not a fan of them having Bunny. That dog looks stressed 24/7, and it gives me anxiety to watch videos with her. She doesn't seem to be very adjusted after this much time. She still looks as freaked out as the day they brought her home. It's such a weird mix to have all small dogs and this one massive skinny horse dog. It'd be different if they all grew up together, but they didn't. It's always chaos and whining in the house from the small dogs, that can't be good for Bunny's nerves. Who cleared them on the home visit? Did they give the other dogs benadryl to pass inspection before that person came?

Grockpot_Gorl
Talker
Talker

Post by Grockpot_Gorl »

Roxyblonde451 wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:44 am
goldengossiper wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:08 am

Yeah I'm not a fan of them having Bunny. That dog looks stressed 24/7, and it gives me anxiety to watch videos with her. She doesn't seem to be very adjusted after this much time. She still looks as freaked out as the day they brought her home. It's such a weird mix to have all small dogs and this one massive skinny horse dog. It'd be different if they all grew up together, but they didn't. It's always chaos and whining in the house from the small dogs, that can't be good for Bunny's nerves. Who cleared them on the home visit? Did they give the other dogs benadryl to pass inspection before that person came?
That's what I dont understand. Whoever passed on their home visit likely only did so because its Jenna Marbles...not because it seemed like a good environment. Sad, really.

Post by Guest »

Grockpot_Gorl wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:57 am
That's what I dont understand. Whoever passed on their home visit likely only did so because its Jenna Marbles...not because it seemed like a good environment. Sad, really.
Thinking about it wouldn’t that make it more unlikely that they would have a good environment for Bunny, if the evaluator knew she was Jenna Marbles?

Given the accidents with the dogs that have been shared publicly, like with Kermit falling in the pool? Speaking of which, have they even made sure that it can’t happen again by dog proofing the pool?

Post by Guest »

[TooMuchHeat] wrote:
Grockpot_Gorl wrote: That's what I dont understand. Whoever passed on their home visit likely only did so because its Jenna Marbles...not because it seemed like a good environment. Sad, really.
Thinking about it wouldn’t that make it more unlikely that they would have a good environment for Bunny, if the evaluator knew she was Jenna Marbles?

Given the accidents with the dogs that have been shared publicly, like with Kermit falling in the pool? Speaking of which, have they even made sure that it can’t happen again by dog proofing the pool?
Nope they never installed the pool alarm that they already have. They also never considered getting a fence. It's just another avoidable accident waiting to happen.

I remember the video she is talking about, when they used to have nerf wars at her old place. I miss confident Jenna.

escargot123
Informer
Informer

Post by escargot123 »

Bunny would benefit from being with people who have experience with complex dogs and who might have another dog who is stable and confident. I’ve seen enough of shelter/X time after comparison photos and videos but with Bunny it’s like there was no progress made in 3 month. Maybe we are expecting too much from her given her really rough past (what if she can never become “normal”? She’s already 3 and something and missed out on all essential social skills dog learns as a puppy), but @Roxyblondr451 is right, this environment can’t be good. Marbles is just old and a chihuahua and I’m yet to see one that behaves any better, Peach is just spoiled rotten but I myself would have gone crazy anxious if I had to spend any time with Kermit. Have they ever talked about him in a series way? Like nasty boi meme is funny but also sad because this dog is not ok.
糞食らえ

Lady Grey
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady Grey »

i don't want to make the claim that jenna doesn't love her dogs, because she clearly does. but....there is this odd line that gets crossed from genuine love, to using those pets as objects for her. i know i'm not going to describe this right, i know what i want to say but i don't know how to say it. it's like the pets become less these companions to genuinely love and more like accessories for her to throw her affection onto in smothering ways that is more harmful than good for the pet, because it benefits her in someway. it's a selfish thing and jenna isn't a selfish person, and i am sure she isn't even aware she does it. but like with the fish, it's a fish. i get it, you can be attached to a fish. but for her to cry and cry and cry over that fish was not healthy by any means. it's not a healthy kind of genuine love she has for these animals, but more she uses them as a crutch and objects to 'pour love onto' but that love is toxic in a sense and only ends up doing more harm to the pet than good.

you can train animals without abusive tactics. animals need training and structure. if they don't have those things, it becomes toxic for them and they get stressed and their behavior worsens. i had a family member who genuinely thought training an animal and taking it to obidence lessons was abusive. she let that little dog do whatever it pleased and the animal was constantly wound up about something. that's like with jenna. she thinks what she's doing is loving to these animals but it actually puts more stress onto them. i've been thinking this for awhile but it wasn't until they got bunny that i really began to see it.

bunny is always wound up, anxious looking, and upset. she always seems so unsure of everything, and to me, that's so sad. i am sure jenna loves her, but i do think bunny would be more fitted in a different home in which she could thrive. i think jenna gets these pets, same with her plans tbh, to throw this love onto and then that love ends up getting morphed.

ugh. i know i am not making any sense. maybe someone else can understand what i'm trying to get at and say it better. i know jenna loves her animals but that love, in reality, gets all twisted up into something that isn't truly good for the animals in the long run.

Lady Grey
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady Grey »

escargot123 wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:39 pm
Bunny would benefit from being with people who have experience with complex dogs and who might have another dog who is stable and confident. I’ve seen enough of shelter/X time after comparison photos and videos but with Bunny it’s like there was no progress made in 3 month. Maybe we are expecting too much from her given her really rough past (what if she can never become “normal”? She’s already 3 and something and missed out on all essential social skills dog learns as a puppy), but @Roxyblondr451 is right, this environment can’t be good. Marbles is just old and a chihuahua and I’m yet to see one that behaves any better, Peach is just spoiled rotten but I myself would have gone crazy anxious if I had to spend any time with Kermit. Have they ever talked about him in a series way? Like nasty boi meme is funny but also sad because this dog is not ok.
he's certifiably nervous. idk what the process is, but he has the official yellow collar thing that says 'nervous' on it that i think a vet has to perscribe for a dog to be able to wear. but i don't remember them ever discussing where his problems stem from. if i had to guess, i'd say probably breeding. i don't want to open up a debate about that sort of thing but from my understanding, it's not uncommon of purebred dogs to have issues like that.

Grockpot_Gorl
Talker
Talker

Post by Grockpot_Gorl »

Lady Grey wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:59 pm
i don't want to make the claim that jenna doesn't love her dogs, because she clearly does. but....there is this odd line that gets crossed from genuine love, to using those pets as objects for her. i know i'm not going to describe this right, i know what i want to say but i don't know how to say it. it's like the pets become less these companions to genuinely love and more like accessories for her to throw her affection onto in smothering ways that is more harmful than good for the pet, because it benefits her in someway. it's a selfish thing and jenna isn't a selfish person, and i am sure she isn't even aware she does it. but like with the fish, it's a fish. i get it, you can be attached to a fish. but for her to cry and cry and cry over that fish was not healthy by any means. it's not a healthy kind of genuine love she has for these animals, but more she uses them as a crutch and objects to 'pour love onto' but that love is toxic in a sense and only ends up doing more harm to the pet than good.

you can train animals without abusive tactics. animals need training and structure. if they don't have those things, it becomes toxic for them and they get stressed and their behavior worsens. i had a family member who genuinely thought training an animal and taking it to obidence lessons was abusive. she let that little dog do whatever it pleased and the animal was constantly wound up about something. that's like with jenna. she thinks what she's doing is loving to these animals but it actually puts more stress onto them. i've been thinking this for awhile but it wasn't until they got bunny that i really began to see it.

bunny is always wound up, anxious looking, and upset. she always seems so unsure of everything, and to me, that's so sad. i am sure jenna loves her, but i do think bunny would be more fitted in a different home in which she could thrive. i think jenna gets these pets, same with her plans tbh, to throw this love onto and then that love ends up getting morphed.

ugh. i know i am not making any sense. maybe someone else can understand what i'm trying to get at and say it better. i know jenna loves her animals but that love, in reality, gets all twisted up into something that isn't truly good for the animals in the long run.
I get what you mean and I really think she does that to everything in her life, even Julian. Its this sort of unhealthy emotional attachement, imo. And let's not forget the theatrics when Ad the hamster died.

Post by Guest »

Oh, you know thinking about what you’re saying makes so much sense. It does seem like really unhealthy attachment and I think that it stems from Jenna not knowing when to take a step back.

I wonder if it’s a “tOo MuCh GeNe” thing, because if you think about it that way it makes a lot of sense, especially in context with how it comes across in her videos. Or maybe as pointed out before she needs something to mother but it’s closer to being smothering at this point.

I’m going to buy these plants an love them to death...

I’m going to love my dogs to death...

I’m going to love my fed up boyfriend to death...

Etc.

angelfire117
Informer
Informer

Post by angelfire117 »

Lady Grey wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:06 pm
escargot123 wrote:
he's certifiably nervous. idk what the process is, but he has the official yellow collar thing that says 'nervous' on it that i think a vet has to perscribe for a dog to be able to wear. but i don't remember them ever discussing where his problems stem from. if i had to guess, i'd say probably breeding. i don't want to open up a debate about that sort of thing but from my understanding, it's not uncommon of purebred dogs to have issues like that.
Why is he not on some type of anti-anxiety meds? One of my managers (I work at a Petsmart) said her dog was on basically doggy Prozac. Recently she started using a calming Hemp product and she says it works even better. Probably wouldn’t hurt all of her dogs to be on a hemp/cbd regimen since it’s good for anxiety, pain, and all sorts of other things. She says marbles like wearing clothes and my dog seems to as well (even though she’s a medium sized dog and my husband hates it.) I've always wondered if it’s because of a similar effect of a Thundershirt or weighted blankets where the tightness and weight offers comfort/reassurance. There’s just so much more she could be doing for/with these dogs to make their lives so much better and more comfortably liveable. But then there’s also a lot more she could/should be doing for herself.

Lady Grey
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady Grey »

angelfire117 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:44 am
Lady Grey wrote:
escargot123 wrote:
Why is he not on some type of anti-anxiety meds? One of my managers (I work at a Petsmart) said her dog was on basically doggy Prozac. Recently she started using a calming Hemp product and she says it works even better. Probably wouldn’t hurt all of her dogs to be on a hemp/cbd regimen since it’s good for anxiety, pain, and all sorts of other things. She says marbles like wearing clothes and my dog seems to as well (even though she’s a medium sized dog and my husband hates it.) I've always wondered if it’s because of a similar effect of a Thundershirt or weighted blankets where the tightness and weight offers comfort/reassurance. There’s just so much more she could be doing for/with these dogs to make their lives so much better and more comfortably liveable. But then there’s also a lot more she could/should be doing for herself.
jenna is infamousely terrified of medications; to the point where she won't even take a tylenol or cold medicine. which, i kind of get to an extent. i had a very scary experience with medicine once and i avoid taking it unless i have to. i don't know if something similar happened to her to cause her to be like this or what. you'd think she'd want kermit to get the best care. bunny too. bunny def. needs to be on something. it bothers me that her issues that hold her back, she extends to her dogs as well.

Wanna_see_posts
Talker
Talker

Post by Wanna_see_posts »

angelfire117 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:44 am
Lady Grey wrote:
escargot123 wrote:

he's certifiably nervous. idk what the process is, but he has the official yellow collar thing that says 'nervous' on it that i think a vet has to perscribe for a dog to be able to wear but i don't remember them ever discussing where his problems stem from. if i had to guess, i'd say probably breeding. i don't want to open up a debate about that sort of thing but from my understanding, it's not uncommon of purebred dogs to have issues like that.
I might be misremembering, but I'm sure Jenna said a fan sent her that 'nervous' yellow collar he has (or whatever it says). I swear it was in one of the kitchen videos in the old house, a cooking one maybe? Maybe even a vlog on juliens channel but I swear I remember her saying something like 'one of you guys sent this to me, it's so funny'

Post by Guest »

Has anyone seen Julien's latest Instagram post? He used to dress so well when he went out, but now he's taking after Jenna with the socks and crocs.
Also, can he PLEASE shave the moustache

goldengossiper
Learner
Learner

Post by goldengossiper »

applejuice wrote: Has anyone seen Julien's latest Instagram post? He used to dress so well when he went out, but now he's taking after Jenna with the socks and crocs.
Also, can he PLEASE shave the moustache
He looks ready to stroll onto the set of Chris Hansen’s “To Catch a Predator”. Yikes.

Also more insta stories of Bunny looking stressed.

Return to “JennaMarbles”