Jenna’s Ratchet ManChild Daycare - Part 8

bulletgirl
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jenna’s Ratchet ManChild Daycare - Part 8

Post by bulletgirl »

this weeks video is proof that she's really out of ideas.
and i get it- its her channel so she can upload whatever she wants regardless if someone "requested it" or not (not like her super dedicated viewers are gonna skip it anyways) but my GOD that was impossible to sit through

Post by Guest »

teaching your dog how to sit: apparently you do nothing but repeat the word "sit" over and over again as if it can understand the english language?

angelfire117
Informer
Informer

Post by angelfire117 »

squirreldotjpeg wrote: teaching your dog how to sit: apparently you do nothing but repeat the word "sit" over and over again as if it can understand the english language?
First key is probably don’t wait until your dog is like 13 years old and at least partially deaf and blind. I don’t know exactly how old marbles is but she’s had him about as long as she’s been on YouTube. And the Iggys aren’t young either. She should have trained all the dogs when she first got them. We know she’s not the most responsible dog owner though.

Abbeygurl4
Learner
Learner

Post by Abbeygurl4 »

Cacti wrote:I'm being very snowflake-y here but I didn't appreciate Jenna's comments about how Marbles is the way that he is because he's a chihuahua. I've got several chi's. They all went through the (UK) kennel club good citizen dog training scheme from puppy to gold. Sure, some dogs are slower, some have quirks and fears... But ultimately it's down to the owner/trainer.
Honestly my girl is a chi and she will NOT sit on hard surfaces. She can do a bunch of tricks but that one she just won’t do. She can even dance lol. So idk I don’t feel like I’m a bad owner just because my dog won’t sit on hardwood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ghostbb
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ghostbb »

Julien, a "filmmaker," somehow has worse camera work than Simply Nailogical's boyfriend who doesn't do anything related to video and has a full time job. I just 🙄 It's hard not to think that Julien is doing it on purpose- but why would you do that??

domogru3
Informer
Informer

Post by domogru3 »

ghostbb wrote:Julien, a "filmmaker," somehow has worse camera work than Simply Nailogical's boyfriend who doesn't do anything related to video and has a full time job. I just Image It's hard not to think that Julien is doing it on purpose- but why would you do that??
Isn't 'shaky camera' a technique that the office used a lot? Isn't that his favourite show? I think it's on purpose.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Purple_dot
Learner
Learner

Post by Purple_dot »

domogru3 wrote:
ghostbb wrote:Julien, a "filmmaker," somehow has worse camera work than Simply Nailogical's boyfriend who doesn't do anything related to video and has a full time job. I just Image It's hard not to think that Julien is doing it on purpose- but why would you do that??
Isn't 'shaky camera' a technique that the office used a lot? Isn't that his favourite show? I think it's on purpose.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Yeah it's him trying to meme it

Sent from my brain via lasers

Cacti
Learner
Learner

Post by Cacti »

Abbeygurl4 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:57 pm
Cacti wrote:I'm being very snowflake-y here but I didn't appreciate Jenna's comments about how Marbles is the way that he is because he's a chihuahua. I've got several chi's. They all went through the (UK) kennel club good citizen dog training scheme from puppy to gold. Sure, some dogs are slower, some have quirks and fears... But ultimately it's down to the owner/trainer.
Honestly my girl is a chi and she will NOT sit on hard surfaces. She can do a bunch of tricks but that one she just won’t do. She can even dance lol. So idk I don’t feel like I’m a bad owner just because my dog won’t sit on hardwood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's fair enough and I wasn't trying to say that this would make someone a bad owner (sorry if it came across that way). It was the fact that Jenna repeated several times that this quirk or behaviour was because Marbles is a chi, and not just because of how he naturally is. And that she knew when getting a chi that he'd be a "companion dog", not a trainable dog. Which is what I wanted to oppose.

Return to “JennaMarbles”