Jenna (losing her) Marbles - Part 4

RenaiHunter
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jenna (losing her) Marbles - Part 4

Post by RenaiHunter »

Ctina_22 wrote:Did Jenna thought of “I have a basketball game tomorrow” herself or did she copy that from someone too? I don’t think that’s funny and she overuses it.
She is repeating a Vine where a little boy says it.
I mean, I quote vines too, but its usually more than just one vine all the time.
While I like Jenna a lot, I do agree that theres way too much Julien. Shane includes Ryland and his friends in his videos too, but he makes more than one video a week and his friends are actually funny.
I wonder when she will change the intro to include him lmao.

kfred87
Learner
Learner

Post by kfred87 »

I'm going to be honest. I love Jenna. I have watched her for yearrrrrs. I didn't mind Julian too much. And I found her content hilarious, even recently. Her videos with her screwing up her hair and nails are hilarious to me for some reason. Her stupid voices crack me up. Maybe I'm simple. Maybe its because I stay at home with my kids and find stupid shit funny. But...BUT this last video with Julian and the hamster made me cringe. I watched about 30 seconds of it. I just couldn't. Julian is not funny in the slightest. I'm just not liking him, like at all. I miss old Jenna. She puts zero effort. I wonder what her content will look like in 6 months? A year? How long can she keep up the shitty shenanigans? Disappointed.
Stho Keep Thubscribbin'!.

Ctina_22
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ctina_22 »

RenaiHunter wrote:
Ctina_22 wrote:Did Jenna thought of “I have a basketball game tomorrow” herself or did she copy that from someone too? I don’t think that’s funny and she overuses it.
She is repeating a Vine where a little boy says it.
I mean, I quote vines too, but its usually more than just one vine all the time.
While I like Jenna a lot, I do agree that theres way too much Julien. Shane includes Ryland and his friends in his videos too, but he makes more than one video a week and his friends are actually funny.
I wonder when she will change the intro to include him lmao.
I was never into the whole Vine craze.

I do love Shane videos a lot lately. I watch his videos more than any other YouTuber, but I also don’t watch a lot of Youtubers anyway. Except I watch Jacksepticeye’s channel sometimes lol.

I just miss the old Jenna. I hardly watch her videos anymore. But I still like her because she seems one of the few “famous YouTubers” who is still humble and levelheaded.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

Wow still only at 1 million views after 24 hrs. Her video from last week only has 1.7, dare I say that maybe we aren't the only ones who don't like the direction she's going in videos? Less Julien, and shaky camera work.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

And also how freaking terrifying for ad! He's a hamster not a prop and he's nocturnal. So they woke him up to make a stupid video!

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

I recently watched her '12 days of xmas with your annoying girlfriend' video from 2 years ago. Hilarious! What the hell happened?
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

erin1789
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by erin1789 »

Wow I love Jenna but this week’s vid...

Normally I love when she incorporates the animals in her videos but this was awful.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

love this comment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

Post by Guest »

So, I’ve been pretty silent on this particular board. I honestly can’t remember if I’ve posted on this thread, maybe the old one but..

I love Jenna. And honestly I’ve loved her new style of videos the past year or so more than her old angry rants. It always felt like she tried too hard to be funny. Nowadays I almost piss myself laughing because the videos are so funny. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve watched my boyfriend teaches me jujitsu. And I love Julien, I really do. I’ve had a friend meet him multiple times and have actual real conversations with him. Won’t go into detail but he’s a really good person despite the cockiness he throws on the Internet. He’s not like that in person which is refreshing.

HOWEVER. And I mean a big HOWEVER. Her videos as of late, like the past month or two, I just can’t anymore.... I get that it’s the holidays and she wants to relax more, okay, I’ll forgive her videos this month I guess.... but for the past two months before that? What’s the deal? I don’t even mind Julien being in them all the time but come on!! They’ve gotten soooo lazy.... I just fail to see how spending maybe, eh, five hours tops writing a Sirius XM show (which by now has to come so naturally), one video a week (which she’s always planned shot and uploaded all in one day), a podcast where they just talk for an hour or less, and playing video games for Twitch, I don’t see how it is SOOOOO taxing and draining. Like. How??? How??? That’s maybe, what, 20 hours a week tops? Like a basic part time job...?? Maybe she’s burnt out from the public life but good lord her fucking attitude when anymore so much as slightly criticizes her... this isn’t the Jenna everyone meets IRL and has great conversations with. Why tf do you have to stand up for yourself if no one is even really bullying you, they’re just expressing THEIR thoughts and feelings??

She’s gotten lazy but IMO it looks like she wants out of the public life, and so does Julien. Looks like they’d rather just go into hiding and have a normal life. Marriage, kids, house, etc.

Side note, devils advocate for Julien, I’m the same age as him, younger by less than a month. About the house thing, a house is a HUGE commitment. Aside from the relationship aspect, you have a LOT of things to consider. No more landlords to fix things, you have to constantly have money set aside for repairs that come up last minute (broken water heater) good luck, better have $1500 saved. All of the house maintenance, yard maintenance. Property taxes. Like, fuck, it’s a lot. I was house hunting with my fiancé last year and it fried us. The process takes a very long time. Also he’s young and might not have the credit yet. So I’ll give him that one. It’s rough being a homeowner when you’re so young. And yes Jenna is older, but maybe she’s not comfortable owning property yet either. It can be a lot. Especially since yes they do have some commitments during the week that they are bound to. As I stated above it’s not much, but the house hunting process, working with the bank, inspections, move in, etc... if she’s this stressed working part time on the Internet I don’t think she could handle getting a house.

Alright that was VERY long winded and I apologize. I am a huge fan of J&J but I can see where you guys are coming from with a LOT of things. I don’t think abuse is going on, I don’t think xyz. But I will agree with you guys on the laziness, whole heartedly. Please don’t throw me on the chopping block! Lol!

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

sisinikkole wrote:love this comment.
haha, that one of us?

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Here's a couple more. She can do better. I hope she does better, with less Julien.

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

Nolitaflat wrote:So, I’ve been pretty silent on this particular board. I honestly can’t remember if I’ve posted on this thread, maybe the old one but..

I love Jenna. And honestly I’ve loved her new style of videos the past year or so more than her old angry rants. It always felt like she tried too hard to be funny. Nowadays I almost piss myself laughing because the videos are so funny. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve watched my boyfriend teaches me jujitsu. And I love Julien, I really do. I’ve had a friend meet him multiple times and have actual real conversations with him. Won’t go into detail but he’s a really good person despite the cockiness he throws on the Internet. He’s not like that in person which is refreshing.

HOWEVER. And I mean a big HOWEVER. Her videos as of late, like the past month or two, I just can’t anymore.... I get that it’s the holidays and she wants to relax more, okay, I’ll forgive her videos this month I guess.... but for the past two months before that? What’s the deal? I don’t even mind Julien being in them all the time but come on!! They’ve gotten soooo lazy.... I just fail to see how spending maybe, eh, five hours tops writing a Sirius XM show (which by now has to come so naturally), one video a week (which she’s always planned shot and uploaded all in one day), a podcast where they just talk for an hour or less, and playing video games for Twitch, I don’t see how it is SOOOOO taxing and draining. Like. How??? How??? That’s maybe, what, 20 hours a week tops? Like a basic part time job...?? Maybe she’s burnt out from the public life but good lord her fucking attitude when anymore so much as slightly criticizes her... this isn’t the Jenna everyone meets IRL and has great conversations with. Why tf do you have to stand up for yourself if no one is even really bullying you, they’re just expressing THEIR thoughts and feelings??

She’s gotten lazy but IMO it looks like she wants out of the public life, and so does Julien. Looks like they’d rather just go into hiding and have a normal life. Marriage, kids, house, etc.

Side note, devils advocate for Julien, I’m the same age as him, younger by less than a month. About the house thing, a house is a HUGE commitment. Aside from the relationship aspect, you have a LOT of things to consider. No more landlords to fix things, you have to constantly have money set aside for repairs that come up last minute (broken water heater) good luck, better have $1500 saved. All of the house maintenance, yard maintenance. Property taxes. Like, fuck, it’s a lot. I was house hunting with my fiancé last year and it fried us. The process takes a very long time. Also he’s young and might not have the credit yet. So I’ll give him that one. It’s rough being a homeowner when you’re so young. And yes Jenna is older, but maybe she’s not comfortable owning property yet either. It can be a lot. Especially since yes they do have some commitments during the week that they are bound to. As I stated above it’s not much, but the house hunting process, working with the bank, inspections, move in, etc... if she’s this stressed working part time on the Internet I don’t think she could handle getting a house.

Alright that was VERY long winded and I apologize. I am a huge fan of J&J but I can see where you guys are coming from with a LOT of things. I don’t think abuse is going on, I don’t think xyz. But I will agree with you guys on the laziness, whole heartedly. Please don’t throw me on the chopping block! Lol!
I agree with literally all of this, I used to love love love Jenna but she's gotten so lazy these days :?

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Nolitaflat wrote: She’s gotten lazy but IMO it looks like she wants out of the public life, and so does Julien. Looks like they’d rather just go into hiding and have a normal life. Marriage, kids, house, etc.
I agree that it seems like her heart isn't in it anymore. I would respect her so much more if she just quit and did something she loves. It's more disappointing watching her slow demise through her videos. I think that Julien will be happier leaving too. I don't see his career taking off, LMT isn't doing well and he will only ever be known as Jennas SO, especially on YouTube's platform.
She said she didn't want to stay in LA so besides them not being married, she didn't want to buy a house then have to worry about selling it.

Nika
Talker
Talker

Post by Nika »

I just found out Julien is 25???? Thought he was like 35? Daaaamn...

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew »

Nika wrote:I just found out Julien is 25???? Thought he was like 35? Daaaamn...
I think he looks about 30. He aged very quickly after getting with Jenna; he was a babyface in the first videos he showed up in with her:

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

His skin turned dry and dull after he became vegan for Jenna
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

fancyvagabond wrote:His skin turned dry and dull after he became vegan for Jenna
How long has Jenna been vegan? I remember Freelee mentioning it

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

dew wrote:
I think he looks about 30. He aged very quickly after getting with Jenna; he was a babyface in the first videos he showed up in with her:

They must be the only people in the world where turning vegan made them fatter and drab.

She has a very birdlike face it reminds me of Jenna Maroney (30 Rock).

Nika
Talker
Talker

Post by Nika »

Delet This wrote:
dew wrote:

They must be the only people in the world where turning vegan made them fatter and drab.

He looks like a mix between middle aged and miserable Dad and serial killer... I mean look at that eyes. Not sure if he is sad or wants to kill someone.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Nika wrote:
Delet This wrote:
dew wrote:

He looks like a mix between middle aged and miserable Dad and serial killer... I mean look at that eyes. Not sure if he is sad or wants to kill someone.
Wow the change is so noticeable here. His face looks bloated and old. The Dahmer glasses aren't doing him any favors.

Return to “JennaMarbles”