Jenna Marbles- Part 3

purplepandora
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jenna Marbles- Part 3

Post by purplepandora »

Malyksha wrote:Her video on channel have gotten lazy and she use Julien as a crutch. She had always been creative with her silly, even with last second idea change.

EDITED BY MOD. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING RACIAL BIAS

bayway
Informer
Informer

Post by bayway »

The sad thing is that she couldn't leave julien even if she wanted to. Their lives are so connected that losing Julien wouldn't only mean losing Julien. It would mean losing Peach, podcast, gaming channel, maybe even Ad, her home, etc etc. I don't think she cares enough about herself to make a decision that would change so much in her life. She literally gave up on her life.
...yikes

Malyksha
Learner
Learner

Post by Malyksha »

purplepandora wrote:
Malyksha wrote:Her video on channel have gotten lazy and she use Julien as a crutch. She had always been creative with her silly, even with last second idea change.
I'd suggest a Russian gossip board.
Thank you but with Youtube we do not have a place like this. Sorry if my trying best to translate to English is not perfect. If you watch news you might know Russia soon to censor internet more. I use VPN and Proxy to enjoy internet media. Soon that will be not legal here. I love entertainment from not in Russia. Like I enjoy Jenna and her humor. We do not have thing like that here.
shh-itsasecret wrote:The sad thing is that she couldn't leave julien even if she wanted to. Their lives are so connected that losing Julien wouldn't only mean losing Julien. It would mean losing Peach, podcast, gaming channel, maybe even Ad, her home, etc etc. I don't think she cares enough about herself to make a decision that would change so much in her life. She literally gave up on her life.
I worry for that too yes. Jenna and Julien have turned too much to one thing. I miss her as herself.
At least Russia's fakes are honesty about their phoniness.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

Malyksha wrote:
I worry for that too yes. Jenna and Julien have turned too much to one thing. I miss her as herself.
I used to feel badly for her, but not anymore. She allowed her relationship and business to mix. She allowed Julien to leech onto her YouTube fame. Even when you search Jenna Marbles on YouTube, Juliens channel comes up, because he uses her name as a keyword in all of his videos. I think it's truly sad that she has seemed to have lost her sense of self. But she's an adult, she isn't stupid, so she knew what she was doing. Unfortunately if they break up it will get messy. However Julien has a lot more to lose than her. P

secret25
Debater
Debater

Post by secret25 »

Malyksha wrote:
purplepandora wrote:
Thank you but with Youtube we do not have a place like this. Sorry if my trying best to translate to English is not perfect. If you watch news you might know Russia soon to censor internet more. I use VPN and Proxy to enjoy internet media. Soon that will be not legal here. I love entertainment from not in Russia. Like I enjoy Jenna and her humor. We do not have thing like that here.
shh-itsasecret wrote:The sad thing is that she couldn't leave julien even if she wanted to. Their lives are so connected that losing Julien wouldn't only mean losing Julien. It would mean losing Peach, podcast, gaming channel, maybe even Ad, her home, etc etc. I don't think she cares enough about herself to make a decision that would change so much in her life. She literally gave up on her life.
Your English is fine.

booksaresexy
Stalker
Stalker

Post by booksaresexy »

I legit think she's pregnant. There was that video of her teaching softball pitching to Julien and she looked like she could have had a bump. I'm not one to automatically assume pregnancy, but the way he kept reaching for her belly and their behavior since that video has me convinced. Every video since then has been of her sitting at a table not showing her stomach, plus she's seemed like she hasn't been herself lately. The video where she was drinking champagne seemed like it was a very thinly veiled attempt at throwing people off (especially since she only took one small sip). Even Julien's vlogs don't have Jenna present in them as of late. Just my two cents, but I expect a pregnancy announcement soon.

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

Made a new thread since this is at pg. 41
viewtopic.php?f=306&t=32691

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

Malyksha wrote:
purplepandora wrote:
What? Why? Her opinions are coming through just fine.
That Girl!

Malyksha
Learner
Learner

Post by Malyksha »

smarlo wrote:
Malyksha wrote:
purplepandora wrote:
What? Why? Her opinions are coming through just fine.
Thank you muchly. I know my English is not perfect as could be. I translate best I can. I speak it better than write or type it. It is a different process. I enjoy a lot of entertainment from America and internet entertainment. It is easy for me to watch Youtube and video from creator like Jenna through my means than it is to Netflix. Because Jenna is real person and not character, I do care about her as real person and her well being.
At least Russia's fakes are honesty about their phoniness.

revenga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by revenga »

Jenna new project is last minute videos :roll:

N00bz
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by N00bz »

I haven't watched her for a while. Is she a home owner yet? I know she was renting for a while which is so dumb because that money isn't going to last forever. She should have invested in assets a long time ago.

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

N00bz wrote:I haven't watched her for a while. Is she a home owner yet? I know she was renting for a while which is so dumb because that money isn't going to last forever. She should have invested in assets a long time ago.
nope shes still renting some super cluttered dirty house lolol. you'd think with all that time she'd clean up a bit.

skittles
Informer
Informer

Post by skittles »

She wore that turtleneck floor length black dress to a wedding...it just makes me sad. I'm NOT judging her body at all (she's hot AF and beautiful) but it really makes me think she's been insecure for a while now. Like there are outfits between that dress and her younger days super short dresses ya know?

I know she says she's happy but I just hope it's true! She's too great to be all sheltered in that giant house with not much to focus on other than her job and her boyfriend.

Ginahere
Learner
Learner

Post by Ginahere »

I actually quite enjoyed her newest video where Julien bought her outfits. Yes, he is in it once again, but he didn't do any of the nasty coughing/spitting, he genuinely tried to buy things that would look good on her and pushed her a little bit out of her comfort zone. You could also tell how unhappy she is with her body after the car accident. I think that she is wearing a lot of lose, baggy stuff that covers her but and pants that don't show the shape of her legs because she gained some weight. I really hope she can be more confident, and I actually thought she looked great in jeans and a button up shirt. I also loved the jacket Julien picked for her.

revenga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by revenga »

I also loved the jacket but it would be so much better in a smaller size, meaning, in her size! I wish he would've picked smaller sizes, but I get that she is not comfortable with it. Although bigger clothes make her look bigger and she is not even close to being fat.

likefrylikefry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by likefrylikefry »

Can she PLEASE stop talking like that...jesus stop with that stupid voice
you know the one god damn it's not funny

also i kind of felt like this whole video was Julien realizing Jenna doesn't even try anymore

pandurr123
Informer
Informer

Post by pandurr123 »

likefrylikefry wrote:Can she PLEASE stop talking like that...jesus stop with that stupid voice
you know the one god damn it's not funny

also i kind of felt like this whole video was Julien realizing Jenna doesn't even try anymore
It's so annoying! I don't know if she's trying to be cute or if she's been doing it so long that she can't talk any other way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ravenclaw67
Informer
Informer

Post by ravenclaw67 »

It's been months since I watched any of her videos ... has there been one without Julien/Juliens commentary since April?

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

Guys, the conversation has moved on to a new thread since August 6th

Here's the link: http://www.gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.p ... 3ebd9df06f

Can someone lock this one please and thank you :)

Return to “JennaMarbles”