TheFightingSolo / Julien Solomita

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: TheFightingSolo / Julien Solomita

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

ravenclaw67 wrote:
yolandahuffins wrote:I’ve been watching a lot of their twitch streams lately because I couldn’t care less about starting a new tv show or anything, and I’m actually kind of surprised at how Julien comes off in them.

I know you all have known that he’s a jerk forever, but I just didn’t see it until now. And every time he loses a game he’s like “Wow. Wow. How did they kill me? They’re cheating.” And it’s every single match that he plays. And he’s rude to his teammates. There’s also something about it that made me wonder if he’s a possessive boyfriend?

He gets really intense.
Yep. He's controlling and possessive and manipulative with a gigantic ego.
Yup he is, he's been possessive from the get go. People just didn't pick up on it. Even though he is proud of Jenna, he is also very jealous of her success. I don't think that he is to concerned about making a profit off of Last Minute trips. They've already missed Oct, Nov, and now Dec. unless they go next week. They aren't active on their Waffsicle Twitter. While I could careless, I feel sorry for all those teenage girls that blindly follow them. They leave them hanging for weeks. How is that anyway to run ones business. I remember they said that they didn't want Waffsicle to just be known for LMT. Yet they haven't done anything to expand and grow their brand. :scratch: He wants to claim that his success isn't because of Jenna. Their twitch channel is called JennaJulien. However whenever they stream its just Julien on camera. Jenna prefers to be offscreen while she plays. But Julien knows that he wouldn't get the subs and exposure if it were just his name and just him on camera.

socialtwerker
Talker
Talker

Post by socialtwerker »

But Julien knows that he wouldn't get the subs and exposure if it were just his name and just him on camera.
So true. The only reason I ever bothered to check out their twitch was because I had seen Jenna's "I suck at video games" series on her channel and thought it was hilarious and wanted more of that. In the beginning she was featured way more heavily and even played through a full series on her own. That was great. But once Julien basically took over as being the "face" of the channel, I was bored.

lambandlion
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by lambandlion »

I really can't stand that it's only Julien who games on their twitch but uses Jenna's name. I used to watch back when she played Elder scrolls and went to check it out recently, and it's all just him. And he'll say things like "we're playing this," but you can't see her. It's just him being way too serious and self absorbed for hours. Exhausting. If she doesn't want to be on it or play video games anymore, I totally understand (although, it was so so fun to watch her be interested in in the games and excited), but I swear he introduces the streams sometimes like it's going to be the both of them but nope. Just him.

nunchuckmaster_daddy
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by nunchuckmaster_daddy »

When he plays on his own he doesn’t use JennaJulien twitch, he uses his side channel and Jenna still plays Elder Scrolls, just not streaming it and that’s ok, she doesn’t have to. So they play together all the time on JennaJulien twitch (she’s just not on camera). In last week there was Jenna Cam introduced as well though, so sometimes you can catch her face there too if there aren’t technical difficulties.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

nunchuckmaster_daddy wrote:When he plays on his own he doesn’t use JennaJulien twitch, he uses his side channel and Jenna still plays Elder Scrolls, just not streaming it and that’s ok, she doesn’t have to. So they play together all the time on JennaJulien twitch (she’s just not on camera). In last week there was Jenna Cam introduced as well though, so sometimes you can catch her face there too if there aren’t technical difficulties.
Julien is a loser, a leech and Jenna's little lackey. No one talks about him over here because no one wants to make time for it. We just add him into the conversation in Jenna's thread because that's all he will ever be, Jenna's leech of a SO and afterthought. You say he uses his own channel to stream by himself? A channel with barely any subs and no one cares about and people cant find. Why? Because Jenna's not there. She is the selling point of his "brand" he is trying to make. He is continuing to ride her coattails and its pathetic. If they ever broke up he would have nothing. It's her house, her subs and channels. She would be fine without the podcast and she could have her own twitch channel that people would flock to. Julien would have his equipment and peach. He is 26. Living off your girlfriend is lame.

Thyme
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Thyme »

I really hope she does not get pregnant by him. Amongst other reasons not to, I think the main reason she shouldn't is because you know it would come out looking like a 60 year old man.

yolandahuffins
Talker
Talker

Post by yolandahuffins »

Can anyone tell me who they play with on twitch? Links to their twitter or instagram accounts? I have no idea how to find this information on twitch, the site is practically impossible for me to figure out because I’m an idiot. I watch their streams on a Roku app and avoid the actual website.

Like who is Will and Caleb and that Irish guy? I’ve found Pansy and Jason.

nunchuckmaster_daddy
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by nunchuckmaster_daddy »

yolandahuffins wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:29 am
Can anyone tell me who they play with on twitch? Links to their twitter or instagram accounts? I have no idea how to find this information on twitch, the site is practically impossible for me to figure out because I’m an idiot. I watch their streams on a Roku app and avoid the actual website.

Like who is Will and Caleb and that Irish guy? I’ve found Pansy and Jason.
They mostly play with Caleb(Fluck) and Jason, PUBG or Sea of Thieves currently, Julien also Tarkov with Caleb, Tweak (Irish guy).

Each streamer has info about them and their social links in their description. Twitch for me is way easier to use on desktop than on mobile, the mobile app is very confusing.

Caleb: twitch.tv/fluck - twitter.com/FluckThisGame
Jason: twitch.tv/jasonsulli - twitter.com/JasonSulli
Pansy: twitch.tv/pansy - twitter.com/Pansy
Lexi: twitch.tv/lil_lexi - twitter.com/lil_lexi/
Will: twitch.tv/willshayhan - twitter.com/WillShayhan
Tweak: twitch.tv/tweak - twitter.com/TweaK_GG
Craysin: twitch.tv/craysin - twitter.com/AmazinCraysin

Sometimes also:
Chris: twitch.tv/chrismelberger - twitter.com/chrismelberger
J.Cyrus: twitch.tv/jcyrus - twitter.com/JCyrus
Lopes: twitch.tv/michael_lopriore - twitter.com/MichaelLopriore

They are also planning some games next week with twitch.tv/anthony_kongphan and twitch.tv/sequisha

yolandahuffins
Talker
Talker

Post by yolandahuffins »

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/15/ea-apex ... tnite.html

I’m watching their twitch stream and he just said that he has purchased 350 - 400 game packs, and if my math is right that means he spent at least $350 on this game in less than two weeks.

I guess if you think about how much they bring in from donations and subs, it’s not really a lot of money, but still.

Post by Guest »

Well... I’m not surprised.

Such a waste of copyrighting the idea when others can produce content 100x better. He announced it at the very beginning of their new podcast btw, if anyone’s interested.

AnnahJ
Informer
Informer

Post by AnnahJ »

courageouscrumpets wrote:Well... I’m not surprised.

Such a waste of copyrighting the idea when others can produce content 100x better. He announced it at the very beginning of their new podcast btw, if anyone’s interested.
I honestly thought they cancelled it ages ago...??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

AnnahJ wrote:
courageouscrumpets wrote:Well... I’m not surprised.

I honestly thought they cancelled it ages ago...??

They should have :roll:

melissah
Debater
Debater

Post by melissah »

Catleana wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:45 am
nugget wrote:don't know if this has been discussed but i saw his art prints for sale (link: <a class="vglnk" href="https://www.inprnt.com/gallery/juliensolo/" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>inprnt</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>gallery</span><span>/</span><span>juliensolo</span><span>/</span></a>), and the choice of photos is so bizarre. a bottle of water? a really badly composed photo of a car dealership? a crooked and poorly composed skyline photo? the alien photo is kind of cool, and i like the eclipse photos too, but the rest just look like average snapshots anyone with a DSLR could produce. the sand fire cloud photo is annoyingly cropped too, with the distracting elements in the bottom. i'm so confused, does he really not have any better photos than these?!
:?: :?: is this serious? Does he think people want a water bottle on their wall?
Wow, embarrassing...

I just started taking photos for the first time this year, on my iPhone while hiking, and (unbiased I promise) I have HUNDREDS of photos which are SO, SO, SO, SO much better than that nonsense on his site. I do take them just for my own benefit. Does he think someone wants a grey photo of a piece of road railing with a barely visible cow behind it? Christ, the entitlement and detachment from reality. Those photos are complete shit. The alien one is the only kinda cool one.

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mads07 »

This thread is pretty dead but how do you guys feel about all his recent cooking videos?

Honestly, I don’t mind them. He definitely thinks he’s hot shit with all the camerawork and everything but I guess that’s him. Cooking is something he’s clearly passionate about and it shows. He is definitely a lot more watchable on his own than when he is with Jenna on her channel.

I know this isn’t a rave thread but I do think his natural personality is a lot more tolerable than what we see with Jenna. The super hyper man-child on her channel (and sometimes his) seems like an act because it’s become his schtick, ya know?

Anyway, I like hearing yalls thoughts!

kiran1
Informer
Informer

Post by kiran1 »

I don't watch his channel, but I do feel like people should be less salty about the cooking thing. One of the huge complaints about him is that he just leeches off of Jenna. But now that he's doing his own thing people are mad about it lol. I'm all for more vegan cooking channels, because #govegan

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

part of me feels like he's just doing the cooking vids because his vlogs got very little views

Post by Guest »

applejuice wrote: part of me feels like he's just doing the cooking vids because his vlogs got very little views
This is the correct take.

Broodwich
Informer
Informer

Post by Broodwich »

I hate seeing his smug face on trending. I hate his facial hair so much. I wonder if this food he's making is actually edible.

rudebintch
Debater
Debater

Post by rudebintch »

Mads07 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:12 am
This thread is pretty dead but how do you guys feel about all his recent cooking videos?

Honestly, I don’t mind them. He definitely thinks he’s hot shit with all the camerawork and everything but I guess that’s him. Cooking is something he’s clearly passionate about and it shows. He is definitely a lot more watchable on his own than when he is with Jenna on her channel.
I totally agree, I think his cooking videos are better than his boring vlogs, but he definitely needs to calm it down. Do you really need an expensive Japanese knife forged at the heart of a dying volcano or whatever and 18 camera angles to show you making some shitty cinnamon rolls? I don't think so :roll: .

goldengossiper
Learner
Learner

Post by goldengossiper »

Broodwich wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:45 am
I hate seeing his smug face on trending. I hate his facial hair so much. I wonder if this food he's making is actually edible.
It’s probably as edible as vegan AND gluten-free food can be. I’ve had a few celiac & vegan-friendly dishes, and like, it’s hard enough to make vegan substitutes taste like their animal-product counterparts. Throwing Celiac’s into that makes it pretty hard to make it taste decent without years of cooking/baking experience. This is just my opinion though, as someone who eats gluten and some animal products.

Also random, but I imagine if J&J were to kiss now, it’d be like the Michael and Oscar scene from The Office lmao xD That’s about as much chemistry as they seem to have.

Return to “JennaMarbles”