Jenna "Cermet Hermit" Marbles (part 6)

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jenna "Cermet Hermit" Marbles (part 6)

Post by tkadvil »

nugget wrote:i feel like this video was just an excuse for jenna to look at and buy baby stuff. who buys a high chair "just for fun"? especially when they chose to buy a brand new one. they could EASILY have borrowed stuff like that, they MUST know someone with kids.
Sorry for double post. To be fair, they did go to Babies R Us which is going out of business so everything was probably marked down a ton. I don't know about the stores in LA, but here everything's 50% off. I don't think that stuff was that expensive.
And maybe with this video they were also thinking ahead for when they have kids, maybe they'll want two. Idk

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

I thought the video was adorable. At least it wasn't another video of her fucking up her hair, or Julien's, or doing some stupid beauty tutorial.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Jenna "Cermet Hermit" Marbles (part 6)

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Why is she putting up multiple Insta stories a day after literally not using Insta for a year+? Trying to make an upcoming ad/sponsorship blend in? Image

Whyyyyyy does she always have to make this face

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Why is she putting up multiple Insta stories a day after literally not using Insta for a year+? Trying to make an upcoming ad/sponsorship blend in?

Maybe she was feeling good about herself for once. She hardly ever puts effort into her appearance anymore. Her wednesday video is the first time in quite awhile I've seen her look pretty and presentable. My guess is she felt cute and wanted to post now.

Post by Guest »

Finally watching her video.... this is so depressing and disturbing.... yet I have to say I can’t wait for her to become a Mom one day.

But yeah. This is so uncomfortable?????

nevertameyourdemons
Debater
Debater

Post by nevertameyourdemons »

jenna's got a weird idea of what kermit being relaxed looks like. his legs were quivering like crazy and he was repeatedly licking his mouth and nose (before the peanut butter) which are clear cut signs of anxiety in dogs. just because he's letting her do it doesn't mean he likes it or wants it.

Lily Laurette
Debater
Debater

Post by Lily Laurette »

Are you guys all taking crazy pills or what? This video was a complete mess. Dogs should not be forced into human clothing and put into high chairs can you imagine how irritating that would be for them? Also, Kermit did not at all look like he was enjoying it, he was quivering like crazy and looked like he'd gone into comatose lmfao. This video was every "white people be like" joke rolled into one

mermaid vic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mermaid vic »

I mean she knows kermit and his reactions to things he doesn't like. He's shakes often and she said herself he doesn't normally like wearing clothes so him not reacting in a negative way like he normally would was a sign to her that he was chill he wasn't even crying like he normally does when he's freaking out about something. People put clothes on their dogs all the time including human clothes I mean as long as it fits and the dog isn't freaking out I don't see the big deal about that. As far as the high chair goes yeah that was extra as hell but again how many times have we seen kermit cry in situations he doesn't like she wouldn't have left him in if she knew he was freaking out about it I mean its Jenna the girl uploaded an apology video for buying a wrong fish tank

ezyeez1
Debater
Debater

Post by ezyeez1 »

Jenna should nottttttt have a kid anytime soon. It would legit fuck her up.

She'd gain even more weight and have more body issues. Her house would get even more messy and dirty. She'd get a gillion times more emotional and weird and hermit herself and her kid. Yikes.

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

tkadvil wrote:
Cheryl Blossom wrote:Why is she putting up multiple Insta stories a day after literally not using Insta for a year+? Trying to make an upcoming ad/sponsorship blend in?

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 7b78f1.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180419</span><span>/</span><span>15a006a37939ddaeca1c9e37d17b78f1</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Maybe she was feeling good about herself for once. She hardly ever puts effort into her appearance anymore. Her wednesday video is the first time in quite awhile I've seen her look pretty and presentable. My guess is she felt cute and wanted to post now.
But why is her face orange. You can see the colour change at the choker necklace. Wtf

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

saurusofha wrote:
tkadvil wrote:

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 7b78f1.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180419</span><span>/</span><span>15a006a37939ddaeca1c9e37d17b78f1</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

But why is her face orange. You can see the colour change at the choker necklace. Wtf
Bronzer and contour honey. But she did go a bit too heavy on it and should've matched her neck lol

tadahhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tadahhhhh »

She’s a fucking mess of a person, make no mistake. In terms of her appearance, it’s like 0-hooker, with no inbetween. Either she’s slouching around her house all the time looking like a homeless meth head or she’s amped up the orange makeup and looks trashy as hell.

Also, I’ll say this once and once only: dogs are not toys, they are not dolls for you to dress up. They are living creatures. They are animals.

She needs to get a fucking life and quit using her poor animals as click bait for her shitty videos.

End of rant :FU:

LosScrambulus
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by LosScrambulus »

tadahhhhh wrote:She’s a fucking mess of a person, make no mistake. In terms of her appearance, it’s like 0-hooker, with no inbetween. Either she’s slouching around her house all the time looking like a homeless meth head or she’s amped up the orange makeup and looks trashy as hell.

Also, I’ll say this once and once only: dogs are not toys, they are not dolls for you to dress up. They are living creatures. They are animals.

She needs to get a fucking life and quit using her poor animals as click bait for her shitty videos.

End of rant :FU:
Hmm. I'm pretty new here so sorry if I'm being overly positive and annoying, but when I think of "a mess of a human" I picture the fat and lazy addicts that didn't leave our hometown after high school and remained in their parents basements. I think of mean, vulgar people who don't care about others. Or even of people that aren't addicts and had some level of success, I think of people like... I don't know, that Onision guy?

I have (yes, adult) friends with a similar tomboy style to Jenna that don't even wear makeup. Ofc they dress differently to go to work, but Jenna's lucky enough to work from home, making bank by just being herself.. at a camera, hah. She's a homebody, but it doesn't seem that she's agoraphobic or anything... She's also quite intelligent and empathetic, have you seen her just-Jenna podcast? Man, I know plenty of people that would kill to make a living doing what she does, and it's not like it just magically happened TO her... she made her reality happen. Yeah, she seems a bit lazy, but that doesn't make her a bad person. I have a physical therapist friend so I'm inclined to empathize with Jenna's struggle to stay active after her accident; if her pain is gone, however, I hope she tries getting back into it soon, because exercise is great for mood and confidence.

As for the dogs, my chihuahua needs his lil coat for walks on cold days! They seemed to enjoy the pampering, they almost looked comforted by the onesies in a way, but I could be wrong...

If I had to go to the negative, I'd say I'd like to see her do a little counseling... she seems a bit codependent. Sorry for the blogpost, I don't know why I felt inclined to write all of this haha, I hope I didn't come across as too rude/condescending <3

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

She’s not just a tomboy. She literally wears the same nasty clothes for an entire week and has very poor hygiene. She has left the house three whole times this month. It goes beyond just typical working from home stuff.

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mads07 »

Has Jenna ever mentioned having any mental health issues in the past or has this all come about in the last year or so/since the car accident? I feel like she needs to get some therapy.

LosScrambulus
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by LosScrambulus »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:She’s not just a tomboy. She literally wears the same nasty clothes for an entire week and has very poor hygiene. She has left the house three whole times this month. It goes beyond just typical working from home stuff.

Okay, she definitely rocks the sloppy-hair-blanket look a bit, but that's at home. Whenever we see her, her hair doesn't look greasy or anything... love him but she's no Shane Dawson, haha. How do we know she's only left three times? Not saying you made that up, I'm genuinely asking, did she say that? We don't see their every move, but if that's true, yikes... Again, I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt, but I definitely think she should consider some therapy.

Plus, her reaching that baby-stage while Julien's clearly in a different life stage... I imagine that breakup would be devastating, but while they do make each other laugh and that's sweet, I feel like Jenna has become a lesser version of herself with him, while he's gained an inflated sense of self importance in their relationship. I do think they're both good people, but Jenna has much more to offer. I could see her getting some life back with an older guy with some humility. :love2:

Lily Laurette
Debater
Debater

Post by Lily Laurette »

Hmm. I'm pretty new here so sorry if I'm being overly positive and annoying, but when I think of "a mess of a human" I picture the fat and lazy addicts that didn't leave our hometown after high school and remained in their parents basements. I think of mean, vulgar people who don't care about others. Or even of people that aren't addicts and had some level of success, I think of people like... I don't know, that Onision guy?
You don't have to be overweight, lazy, mean or vulgar to be considered a mess, however Jenna most definitely fits into the lazy category. That is shown through her appearance and uploads. Onison is a certainly a mess but in a much different way to Jenna. He is a manipulative, narcisstic, bastard who is attracted to teenagers, Jenna is a lazy woman stuck in a rut who uses her boyfriend and dogs for easy views. Jenna doesn't have to be on the level of Onision to have the word "mess" associated with her.
I have (yes, adult) friends with a similar tomboy style to Jenna that don't even wear makeup. Ofc they dress differently to go to work, but Jenna's lucky enough to work from home, making bank by just being herself.. at a camera, hah. She's a homebody, but it doesn't seem that she's agoraphobic or anything...
There is a difference between a tomboy style and generally appearing unclean.
She's also quite intelligent and empathetic, have you seen her just-Jenna podcast? Man, I know plenty of people that would kill to make a living doing what she does, and it's not like it just magically happened TO her... she made her reality happen.
Nobody is saying she is unintelligent or that she isn't empathetic lol. Good for her that she got 18 million subscribers, that doesn't mean she is exempt from negative criticism.
As for the dogs, my chihuahua needs his lil coat for walks on cold days! They seemed to enjoy the pampering, they almost looked comforted by the onesies in a way, but I could be wrong...
Putting dog clothing on a dog for cold days is one thing, forcing your dog into human baby clothing for your own entertainment is another. I would argue that her dogs did not at all seem comfortable, Kermit was visably anxious and Peach seemed completely irritated. Her dogs always react this way to being forced into stupid costumes she needs to cut it out.

At the end of the day this is Guru Gossip, and Jenna's thread is one of the tamest I have ever read. It's fine if you like Jenna and want to defend her, however I wouldn't say anyone in this thread actually hates Jenna or wishes her ill. We are simply having conversations that would otherwise be very quickly shut down by rapid fans on any other platform. Hope this didn't come across nasty, I just wanted to address some of the points you made.

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:She’s not just a tomboy. She literally wears the same nasty clothes for an entire week and has very poor hygiene. She has left the house three whole times this month. It goes beyond just typical working from home stuff.

Do you know Jenna personally to know that she has only left her house 3 times this month? I think that's reaching..

Post by Guest »

sisinikkole wrote:I know Jenna has done some questionable hairstyles but what is this? I mean we used to do double ponytails when I did cheer in high school but the second ponytail was always covered by the one on the top.
What are thoooooose :rofl: Jenna lol

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

Honestly its probably just because snapchat is dead. And its not like shes "posting" to Instagram, just the stories from what I've seen. Plus Julien uses it a lot, he probably just convinced her to switch.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

Return to “JennaMarbles”