Catrific

emeele
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Catrific

Post by emeele »

Ok, I just watchd the whole "you're mexican? you're white" and facepalmed so hard it actually hurt. "You speak spanish white-ly" No. He speaks Spanish with a strong north american accent. I'm Spanish and as white as you can get, and I don't speak spanish white-ly. And there are SO MANY Mexicans and South Americans that are fair skinned and blonde.
For someone from a multicultural family she sure sounded ignorant and narrowminded.

js215
Learner
Learner

Post by js215 »

Hippo wrote:I really wish we didn't have this cultural meme of "dogs are the only pet worth having" because way to many people who have no business owning a dog go get them.
Yes. There's this preconceived notion that if you own a dog, you're cool and laid-back. If you own a cat, you're uptight and snobby. Honestly, cats and dogs are a lot alike (cats will play and want to be around you just as much as dogs) and pretty equal in terms of care. You either have to be walking a dog and letting them go to the bathroom, or you're cleaning a litterbox every day. With that being said, the only animal this girl should be allowed to own is a fish, and even that would be unfair to the poor thing.

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin »

I just feel so uncomfortable thinking about how boring her life must be

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

herpderpin wrote:I just feel so uncomfortable thinking about how boring her life must be
What if she does not find her life boring? It might seem boring to you, but she might actually be enjoying it.

dsaurrr
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dsaurrr »

Kleineganz wrote:
herpderpin wrote:I just feel so uncomfortable thinking about how boring her life must be
What if she does not find her life boring? It might seem boring to you, but she might actually be enjoying it.
Oh yeah she is certainly enjoying her life.. misery is written all over her face

PHAIL
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PHAIL »

Kleine are you hoping to become BFFs with all of these Youtubers you're constantly here defending? Are you hoping to join the little Ingrid, Luke, Joey, Cat circle and make vlogs with them or something? Because it's getting a little pathetic at this point. Anyone with a brain can see she's a miserable, unhappy person and certainly does find her life boring.

noir-beaute
Debater
Debater

Post by noir-beaute »

^
Lol, calm down - why are you taking this so personal and directly abusing other members?

It bewilders me how constantly Cat is called out for being boring and having no life, yet it seems as though people still watch every video of hers and know so much about her, like how often she walks the dog, wtf?

Idk it's just random how much conversation there is about her if she is so uninteresting.

DiamondLeFunk
Talker
Talker

Post by DiamondLeFunk »

I've watched some Cat videos and from what i gather, she appeals to girls just like her. So i understand why she has an audience. She doesn't go out and party, she's socially awkward and not all that pretty. She's your average girl. And that's why a lot of girls watch her.

PHAIL
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PHAIL »

Lol, calm down - why are you taking this so personal
Lol I love when people say things like that in defense. It truly shows you have nothing of value to come back with as we both know I'm perfectly calm and there wasn't even a hint of me taking anything personal in my statement. You tried, though.

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

PHAIL wrote:
Lol, calm down - why are you taking this so personal
Lol I love when people say things like that in defense. It truly shows you have nothing of value to come back with as we both know I'm perfectly calm and there wasn't even a hint of me taking anything personal in my statement. You tried, though.
You were being overly hostile to Kleineganz. It was unprovoked and unnecessary, so don't act like there's nothing personal.

daisy16
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by daisy16 »

Well that roommate vlog was sufficiently awkward. How in the hell don't know things about your roommates, like one of them being on YouTube, when you've lived with them FOR A YEAR?! It seriously seems like she found a posting on Craigslist looking for a roommate, moved in, then went all ~introvert~ on them and clearly barely interacted with any of them.

Tyger
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Tyger »

DiamondLeFunk wrote:I've watched some Cat videos and from what i gather, she appeals to girls just like her. So i understand why she has an audience. She doesn't go out and party, she's socially awkward and not all that pretty. She's your average girl. And that's why a lot of girls watch her.
This is really true. She almost makes it seem okay to not do anything. She is clearly in a rut... I remember being in a similar rut when I was around 20, after finishing high-school and half way through Uni, breaking up with a long term boyfriend... I just felt entirely unmotivated, lost and didn't know what I wanted to do with my life... that is how Cat seems. Luckily I sort of pulled myself out of it after a few months, found direction, went travelling, got involved in new activities and kept strong relationships with friends. Cat doesn't seem to have managed that. I sort of pity her... :? Watching old vids of hers, she seems really different, she used to work hard in a number of jobs (she worked at her dad's restaurant thing, and at an aquarium, whilst being in college) and seemed enthusiastic and lively.

Now she just sits in front of LoL all day long.

MDNA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MDNA »

How much does she earn from youtube every month?

mermaid
Informer
Informer

Post by mermaid »

i dont hate cat, like at all im sure shes a nice person, however she as everyone mentioned is boring. its sad watching her everyday life. i understand some people dont like going out with friends and dont do you know fun stuff but if someone decides to vlog even with that boring life they can still do things like come up with fun topics whilst they sit on their ass at home, go to lunch and vlog it, show us around your town (you live in LA), and for f*ck sake atleast dont pull the whole "i forgot to blog" thing when you get the chance to hang out with anthony, phil, and dan.

when she did either veda or vlogtober (possibly both?) her vlogs werent that bad she like actually tried and edited a lot better etc. its like shes on her last leg people are starting to dislike her/ her channel. if she wants to improve it she can! but shes just so .. well lazy seemingly. maybe she doesnt put effort in cause shes afraid of failure? ideek

okay also another thing that annoys me the fact that she will do titles like "hangin with j dowg", "walkin ma dawggg" or "eatin chiken" idk it just bothers me, makes it seem like she doesnt at all take this seriously. which clearly she doesnt.

AND i dont think shes ugly at all. i think shes average or maybe even mildly attractive (when she puts effort in!!!!).

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin »

I don't think Cat is ugly, but the way she acts makes her really unappealing

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mameha »

Cat's personality grates on my nerves but not because she's an introvert.

There's still such a stigma attached to introversion and it's ridiculous. So some people don't require as much social interaction...it's a big deal because...?

As Cat gets older, I'm guessing she'll stop forcing herself to go to parties and other situations that make her feel uncomfortable. It's natural as you age to stop caring so much what other people think of you.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

i just saw this gif, and for a second, i thought it was cat. and now i'm laughing my ass off, i almost fell off my chair
The Internet knows all your secrets

PyroMakeup
Informer
Informer

Post by PyroMakeup »

Maybe it's just me, but did anyone see what she was wearing in her newest vlog? She wore this like tattered sport shirt and it just looked so nasty. It had like holes in it everywhere. I could never wear that in public, but that's just me. I dunno it just bothered me for some reason.

Also that GIF does look like Cat LOL!

rlalonde77
Learner
Learner

Post by rlalonde77 »

Tyger wrote:Now she just sits in front of LoL all day long.
She likes LOL, I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing doing something that you enjoy. I sometimes spend an entire day watching Doctor Who or Adventure Time and I don't feel bad at all.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

rlalonde77 wrote:
Tyger wrote:Now she just sits in front of LoL all day long.
She likes LOL, I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing doing something that you enjoy. I sometimes spend an entire day watching Doctor Who or Adventure Time and I don't feel bad at all.
I can be guilty of stuff like this too, but with Cat its not just one day or even a weekend its every single day. Cat has nothing else. No job, no school, etc. Every single day she just sits around being lazy. She doesn't even have a workout routine, or hobbies to get her out of the house, nothing.

Return to “Catrific”