That is pretty pathetic.

paradisefearsme
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Catrific

Post by paradisefearsme »

YOU GUYS SHE ACTUALLY WENT OUTSIDE AND DID SOMETHING IN HER NEWEST VLOG.

it's still boring but still

PyroMakeup
Informer
Informer

Post by PyroMakeup »

what was up with her newest video on her main channel? I found it to be pointless...

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

Student loans are complicated? They were pretty damn simple when I was matriculating...

paradisefearsme
Learner
Learner

PyroMakeup wrote:what was up with her newest video on her main channel? I found it to be pointless...
aren't most of her main channel videos pointless?

bip
Learner
Learner

Post by bip »

Yeah, I guess buying tons of Wildfox sweaters and going to Target every other day IS pretty responsible..

PyroMakeup
Informer
Informer

Post by PyroMakeup »

yepyep wrote:
paradisefearsme wrote:
PyroMakeup wrote:what was up with her newest video on her main channel? I found it to be pointless...
aren't most of her main channel videos pointless?
All her videos are
Indeed, but for some reason this video just seemed really out of place for her channel. I dunno.

TheBadBeginning
Talker
Talker

Post by TheBadBeginning »

I cannot believe I read all 39 pages of this thread last night. Started around 11:30pm, ended around 3:00am :shock: (what's wrong with me?).
I had no idea who Catrific was, but then I saw her in one of Ingrid's makeup mayhem videos. I was curious to find out more about her then came across her The Boy Friend tag video with Joey. There was something I just didn't really like about her, but I couldn't figure it out. I think I sensed a know-it-all attitude. Then I come across this thread and I couldn't stop reading... Her vlogs! (I can't believe I fully watched some). Why does she vlog such boring things?? And why does she do it every day?? I think the world may never know... It's like she's so incredibly boring it becomes interesting.
Anyways, I feel bad for her. From what I see in her vlogs or other youtubers with her in them, I feel like people don't like her as a friend as much as she thinks they do. The only reason I watch some of her videos now is to see other youtubers like Ingrid, etc. because I like seeing those people interact outside the videos they put on their channel.
So, yeah... Can't wait to read more on this thread!

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

She is just so incredibly bad at her job. I don't understand how she's managed to make a living doing this.

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

yepyep wrote:Do you guys ever think that she hates her life? Sitting at home all day playing league, traveling to play even more league, it doesn't even seem like her roommates talk to her.
I think that's a little uncalled for. Different people require and want different things out of life. There are people who live a mostly solitary life, and are happy about it.

bip
Learner
Learner

Post by bip »

yepyep wrote:Do you guys ever think that she hates her life? Sitting at home all day playing league, traveling to play even more league, it doesn't even seem like her roommates talk to her.
Well, at first I was under the impression that she was depressed - just kinda stuck in this city, not around her family, doesn't get out much, seems to be doing poorly with youtube, but in her Draw My Life video she said she was depressed in San Fransisco, and then moved to LA so I figure she must have gotten over it. Who knows though, a lot of the time a change of scenery isn't just what's need so she still might be depressed.

paradisefearsme
Learner
Learner

I think she's content with where she is RIGHT NOW. That doesn't mean she doesn't hate some aspects of her life (perhaps how unsuccessful she is on YT?), but she's gotten into a comfortable routine it seems like. I know personally, I'm content with my life currently, but at the same time there are parts I wish I could change. I feel like everyone is like that during at least one point in life.

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mameha »

Hippo wrote: I think that's a little uncalled for. Different people require and want different things out of life. There are people who live a mostly solitary life, and are happy about it.
I wish more people would realize this.

blueberrymuffin

Post by blueberrymuffin »

I don't particularly find her videos interesting, so I don't watch them! I don't understand why so many people do watch them, and then proceed to bitch about them on here..

ohnoshebetterdont
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ohnoshebetterdont »

I hate to say it, but she's so irrelevant... When I got tired of her, I unsubbed. Sometimes I stumble upon her channel and I try to watch a video but it never works... Her videos are soooo boring and I find it quite sad...
#BYEFELICIA

discrepancies
Informer
Informer

Post by discrepancies »

blueberrymuffin wrote:I don't particularly find her videos interesting, so I don't watch them! I don't understand why so many people do watch them, and then proceed to bitch about them on here..
Isn't that kind of what everyone on this whole site does? ... I get your point but that's kind of an irrelevant thing to bring up.
Can you photoshop your life with better decisions, Jerry?

Return to “Catrific”