Laura Vitale

toghe456
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laura Vitale

Post by toghe456 »

Where did you guys see hints about his son? Any link to it? :)

doggymayday
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by doggymayday »

Oh my, can't believe I'm back here, lol, I try not to watch her.

But I decided to watch her latest makeup haul vid, and didn't finish the thing, but my oh my... Laura isn't very smart is she?

This is a woman that hoards shoes she almost never wears, has a whole wall of nail polish she'll never go through, she hoards foundations and makeup that she can't possibly use up in the 6-12-24 month period (depends on the product), but she actually said she doesn't have many perfumes as she doesn't want to spend 100$ on a perfume she'll never use up.

Trying to connect with your poor viewers, huh Laura?? ;) ;)

Let me share some facts Laura
- you can get a perfume for less than 100$
- perfumes come in different sizes, the smaller the bottle the less they cost
- a perfume will last you longer than 3 months or whatever your limit in your head is

Also "every so months you should pick up a new foundation" - NO LAURA, YOU DO NOT NEED TO. If you take care of your makeup a foundation can last you a long time, as long as you respect the guideline on the bottle. But it's hard to keep track if a person buys as much as you do.

I just can't with her. Ridiculous woman :roll: :roll: :roll:
And your background is still distracting as fuck, especially the mirror.

CowGoesMeow
DONATOR
DONATOR

Re: 回覆: Laura Vitale

Post by CowGoesMeow »

toghe456 wrote:Where did you guys see hints about his son? Any link to it? :)
Joe's old twitter feed. But i doubt its a real son..why would anyone call their son a midget? Image
Image AprilJustin liesTVImage

toghe456
Debater
Debater

Post by toghe456 »

doggymayday wrote:Oh my, can't believe I'm back here, lol, I try not to watch her.

But I decided to watch her latest makeup haul vid, and didn't finish the thing, but my oh my... Laura isn't very smart is she?

This is a woman that hoards shoes she almost never wears, has a whole wall of nail polish she'll never go through, she hoards foundations and makeup that she can't possibly use up in the 6-12-24 month period (depends on the product), but she actually said she doesn't have many perfumes as she doesn't want to spend 100$ on a perfume she'll never use up.

Trying to connect with your poor viewers, huh Laura?? ;) ;)

Let me share some facts Laura
- you can get a perfume for less than 100$
- perfumes come in different sizes, the smaller the bottle the less they cost
- a perfume will last you longer than 3 months or whatever your limit in your head is

Also "every so months you should pick up a new foundation" - NO LAURA, YOU DO NOT NEED TO. If you take care of your makeup a foundation can last you a long time, as long as you respect the guideline on the bottle. But it's hard to keep track if a person buys as much as you do.

I just can't with her. Ridiculous woman :roll: :roll: :roll:
And your background is still distracting as fuck, especially the mirror.

LOL. i hate how her background of her makeup videos ALWAYS focuses on the background and not her. its SO distracting. she keeps saying how she will fix it, but never does; or says she fixes it but its the same.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: 回覆: Laura Vitale

Post by peachesnoranges »

HoldThatCat wrote:
toghe456 wrote:Where did you guys see hints about his son? Any link to it? :)
Joe's old twitter feed. But i doubt its a real son..why would anyone call their son a midget? Image
Do they have pets? Maybe he was talking about their dog or something? But I really want to know the reason behind those tweets.

And I would call my kid a midget if they were one.

doggymayday
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by doggymayday »

They don't have pets.

(And I hope they never do.)

CowGoesMeow
DONATOR
DONATOR

Post by CowGoesMeow »

she def. need to work on that posture or she will see a chiropractor really soon.
Image AprilJustin liesTVImage

doggymayday
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by doggymayday »

OUCH :( :|

She really should see a doctor and then go to pilates (some adjusted class for people with back problems), it would help her so much. She's too young for this and it'll only get terribly worse when she is older.

Can you imagine her having a child? Just the physical part - being pregnant and then carrying her newborn+toddler around? Could she even do it?

Return to “Laura Vitale”