I didn't watch her that early in.... just saw this yesterday. O M G :D :D

digitaldiva16
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laura Vitale

Post by digitaldiva16 »

Moochy wrote:Joe is revolting. Arrogant and smug with absolutely no reason to be.
I always thought he was just extremely sarcastic and ironic, but he never shows any real humility. He may say things in a joking way, but I think he really believes what he says.

Post by Guest »

Personally i find Laura kind of annoying, and i only watch her for the recipes ...but i can't stand the "hiiiiii guyyyyyyyys" with the squinting eyes or the part where she tastes whatever it is she has made. I get it, its tasty, but you don't have to do the over-the-top reaction to it :tu:

ThrustingTaquito
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThrustingTaquito »

HoardganizedJen wrote:What's going on with Laura's hair in the newest vlog? Not a good look... Slicked back pony with Shirley Temple curls :lol: She looks like such a guidette!
laura.jpg
Guidette--lol! She was talking about "call time" & photo shoot(ie promo). Prob. cooking channel is styling this...?? Silly for the V's to still be playing their mystery games with Simply Laura. doesn't it premiere in August? Joe's pr attempts like this could backfire & hurt their already slim chances of success w. a fn show.
PTTD
The flashbacks are real. We can help.

Post Traumatic Taquito Disorder/ Bush Sighting Reflux

doggymayday
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by doggymayday »

HoardganizedJen wrote:What's going on with Laura's hair in the newest vlog? Not a good look... Slicked back pony with Shirley Temple curls :lol: She looks like such a guidette!
laura.jpg
That's really not a good look.

I also hate it when she gives style advice, and pretty much always says the same thing:

sandals/pumps, boyfriend jeans and a simple shirt, tucked innnnn... go mama. :HK:

Honorary Melissa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Honorary Melissa »

They need to hire a proper manager/PR person who isn't Joe. Joe has no idea what he's even doing and just makes things worse. Like removing all the vlogs after Laura's Today Show appearance. He could not be more transparent.

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

^ seriously laura dump the douche and hire some real professionals .

ThrustingTaquito
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThrustingTaquito »

Honorary Melissa wrote:They need to hire a proper manager/PR person who isn't Joe. Joe has no idea what he's even doing and just makes things worse. Like removing all the vlogs after Laura's Today Show appearance. He could not be more transparent.

:yup: :misch: Well said!!! (ot: I wish we could thank posters, like the good ol' days...thumbs r almost back...peeez!)
PTTD
The flashbacks are real. We can help.

Post Traumatic Taquito Disorder/ Bush Sighting Reflux

Maric
Informer
Informer

Post by Maric »

DannyD wrote:
Queen wrote:I know it isn't right to talk about looks, but joe is soooooo hideous. I cringe every time he has the camera on his face...ugh... I like him better behind the camera.
He's definitely got a face for radio!

While I don't think he is hideous, he is in no way "good looking." ;) He is an average looking man with a larger than average nose. Can't really read him, but I don't think I would like working for him. The thing that amuses me is that he really believes he is very handsome. He may be a very nice man in RL, but doesn't come across that way in the vlogs. I see him as controlling and possessive. :|

CowGoesMeow
DONATOR
DONATOR

Post by CowGoesMeow »

average Joe...get it, lol..ill run off now.
Image AprilJustin liesTVImage

CherryCake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CherryCake »

I love her nonna! She's so adorable. Reminds me of my own grandma :')

YouAreNotTheFather
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by YouAreNotTheFather »

They never mentioned anything else about the new LITK set at the nursery did they? I wonder if they closed on that new house or not..

real talk
Talker
Talker

Post by real talk »

I really like Laura and Joe. I think that they work well together and will have long-term success. I also think that they are good people, in and out. Now with that being said, I still find it very childish that Laura acknowledges almost every negative comment. I found a lot of her beauty videos to be full of a defensive attitude that made them almost unbearable to watch. :|

doggymayday
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by doggymayday »

That really isn't a good look. :? I struggle with greasy hair, they get bad pretty much after a day, but if I filmed videos I'd at least use some dry shampoo...

Also, this brings to mind her style channel and her long videos. We've discussed it before, but I can't believe her 5 under 5 video (IIRC) is 25 minutes long!! That's crazy!

PhallicFantasies
Learner
Learner

Laura Vitale

Post by PhallicFantasies »

Joe might not be the most attractive person alive but he's definitely better looking than most of the guys youtubers settle for(ex:Benji). That and he actually had a job before he was into YouTube with his wife and I believe he has a degree in engineering so he's definitely a catch.
Laura needs to do something about her hair and even her outfit. I understand that we're watching her cook but if her and Joe want to make the videos look and be perceived by viewers as professional, she needs to look professional. Laura kind of looked dirty to me lately even though she usually looks really decent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CowGoesMeow
DONATOR
DONATOR

Post by CowGoesMeow »

Laura's posture is what gets me worked up.. I think she has a hunchback ?

PhallicFantasies
Learner
Learner

Laura Vitale

Post by PhallicFantasies »

HoldThatCat wrote:Laura's posture is what gets me worked up.. I think she has a hunchback ?
In all fairness I think she just naturally has very large breast that are far too big for her body so she unfortunately has horrible posture because of it. Italian women tend to be very well endowed in the chest area so I don't believe her's are fake.

doggymayday
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by doggymayday »

Okay why can't she be bothered to change shirts for different episodes? I know they film a lot in one day, but if you're doing several episodes at least change the damn shirt! Such an amateur!

Shneck Ache
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Shneck Ache »

PhallicFantasies wrote:
HoldThatCat wrote:Laura's posture is what gets me worked up.. I think she has a hunchback ?
In all fairness I think she just naturally has very large breast that are far too big for her body so she unfortunately has horrible posture because of it. Italian women tend to be very well endowed in the chest area so I don't believe her's are fake.

Speaking of giant bosoms, I kind of love that gnocchi video she did where her Italian grandmother didn't wear a bra under her tank top. I was like, good for you, well-endowed grandma.

But didn't Laura say once that she has back problems? That she had to wear a brace? Am I mixing up my gurus?
I'm the poster formerly known as BigFatRoses

CowGoesMeow
DONATOR
DONATOR

Re: 回覆: Laura Vitale

Post by CowGoesMeow »

PhallicFantasies wrote:

I've seen bustier and dont see how that is a MAJOR problem. I think she just had that crouching position for too long when she cooks. Image

Return to “Laura Vitale”