Laura Vitale

daisyisabella1
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Laura Vitale

Post by daisyisabella1 »

Has anyone here ever tried any of her recipes? I love her videos but I haven't made anything yet, wondering if anyone here watches her and has an opinion

Oubliette
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Laura Vitale

Post by Oubliette »

I do! Her recipes are super easy to make. :love2:

I've made Pesto, homemade garlic bread, bruschetta, she has an amazing tuna sandwich, potato salad, etc.

EVERYTHING WAS DELICIOUS! Sometimes I adjust the measurements here and there but it's all depending on personal taste. She has also taught me to use healthier things, like use olive oil instead of butter and things like that.

I suggest you try the potato salad and pair it with a nice salmon (super easy to make). :)

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

I haven't had a chance to try any of her recipes yet but I LOVE her cooking show! When I first came across it I wasn't sure if I'd like it or not but I do! Can't say a bad thing about her. And her husband is one lucky guy to be able to have a gorgeous wife like that who can cook so many amazing things.
.......meow.......

alcoholicferrets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alcoholicferrets »

I only tried one of her recipes so far (no-bake key lime pie) and it turned out pretty good! I sort of messed up with the proportions (didn't have the right amount crust, ended up with waaay too much whipped cream topping) but the filling was great! She's awesome.

daisyisabella1
Talker
Talker

Post by daisyisabella1 »

Just made her mac and cheese and it was REALLY good! Im home from college this week and I have a bunch of recipes I can't wait to try!

cherry_blossom
Talker
Talker

Post by cherry_blossom »

She reminds me sooo much of Giada De Laurentiis (a chef on the Food Network).
I've tried a few of her pasta recipes and they were great! Even if I don't recreate her recipes, she's still fun to watch. :)

Bluffology
Informer
Informer

Post by Bluffology »

I think she's a sweetheart but her greeting annoys me so much.

Milov
Learner
Learner

Post by Milov »

I love her recipes, but I have to agree, her greetings are a bit annoying. So far I have tried the roasted garlic mashed potatoes, cinnamon rolls (twice in a week, they are sooo damn good), sticky buns, cupcakes, pinapple cake, banana bread, pumpkin bread, and a few other entrees.

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

Agree with the comments saying her introduction is annoying, hurts my ears so I skip 20 seconds into each video. I LOVE her recipes though and she seems like such a lovely and humble person

PyroMakeup
Informer
Informer

Post by PyroMakeup »

Uh yes! I love her recipes they are sooo good. I've probably made about 30 of her recipes. They all came out so well. She has some really good videos! :)

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

HAI GAAAAAHYISE, AHM LAWRAH VATALEE!~

Yeah, sometimes I click one of her videos and am like WOAH with her intros. She's a sweetheart, though. I'd love to try some of her recipes along with cookingwithdog one day but alas, I am lazy. I'd love to try her nutella no bake cheesecake, mm.

mephista
Talker
Talker

Post by mephista »

I adore her! She is also really nice, I've tweeted her two or three times and she replies with sweet comments :) I've tried the banana chocolate chip muffins and many other desserts, she's really good and I don't mind her intro :) have you guys checked her other channel? She's also done some make-up and hair videos in there...

ItsLaura
Debater
Debater

Post by ItsLaura »

Has anyone heard what happened to her? I guess a piece of wood at Home Depot dropped and fell on her. It's all over the comments of her last video that she said what happened but then deleted it. Just wondering if anyone saw what she originally said.

PyroMakeup
Informer
Informer

Post by PyroMakeup »

Yeah I head a 4x4 piece of woods smashed into her face or something? :o That's so crazy, I hope she gets better!

AwkwardsWhatIAimFor
Informer
Informer

Post by AwkwardsWhatIAimFor »

I thought I remembered her name from somewhere. Someone retweeted this on my time line:
http://s1299.photobucket.com/user/Awkwa ... 8.png.html
It's been a year, please delete my account already. jeeze

LaLocaDeLosGatos
Learner
Learner

Post by LaLocaDeLosGatos »

ItsLaura wrote:Has anyone heard what happened to her? I guess a piece of wood at Home Depot dropped and fell on her. It's all over the comments of her last video that she said what happened but then deleted it. Just wondering if anyone saw what she originally said.
As PyroMakeup mentioned, a 4x4 block of lumber fell on her. They take her out in a spreader and into the hospital and She has a bruise and gash on her right side of her head. She uploaded a pic on her FB page with the whole story, but then deleted it.

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

I wish she hadn't deleted it because I had seen her most recent FB update with a picture she posted tonight and got tidbits about the accident. But I didn't really know exactly what happened. I'm glad she's ok. Pretty crappy of HD to not follow through will the claim though. I saw the picture she posted on Instagram on the 14th of her husband building the deck. I assume the accident happened on that day?
.......meow.......

shredsofvanity
Learner
Learner

Post by shredsofvanity »

Lmfao you guys are hilarious.

I've tried several of her recipes. Mainly desserts. I've made her no-bake Nutella cheesecake and the blueberry coffee cake recipe, to be specific and they came out delicious!

And I saw her post before she deleted it. She was walking around Home Depot and a piece of 4x4 lumber fell and hit her on the side of her head/face. Apparently she has a gnarly scar now and if it had hit her a certain way, it would've cracked her skull. The picture was of her in a stretcher and crying and covered in blood and in a head brace. They don't know where the lumber fell from and HD are being assholes about it and they didn't want to release any security footage to them and they're being totally uncooperative so Laura said she's got her lawyer working on it.

She's obviously fine though if she's out in Philly with her "BFF" Benji Travis lol.
Mama to Caleb and Sebastian. <3

Jaylie
Talker
Talker

Post by Jaylie »

I saw the original post aswell and shredsofvanity pretty much summed it up.

I saw her Instagram with benjimanfood and then another just now saying she's healing and the doctors did a good job with gluing her nose and face or something along those lines.

I love her recipes and make different ones all the time as I like to keep meals changing so my family doesn't get bored.

CraftyLady
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CraftyLady »

All her recipes that i have made have turned out wonderful! I make her tomato soup all of the time...for the record, i have never liked tomato soup until i tried her recipe!

Return to “Laura Vitale”