Will Laura have a baby?

Sylvanas
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Will Laura have a baby?

Post by Sylvanas »

Honestly, as much as I don't like her, this is her personal life and if she doesn't want to talk about it with her fans, she has every right to not talk about it. Perhaps she doesn't want children of her own. Perhaps she can't have children, whatever the reason is, she doesn't want fans in this part of her life and that's perfectly acceptable. It's a very personal thing anyways, fans shouldn't be all up in her business asking when she'll be having a baby. It's kinda creepy how much they beg her to have a child.

Anyways, point is that she shouldn't have to talk about something that personal and has every right to ask people to stop.

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

^ agreed, she could be infertile and it could be really hurtful to get that question ALL the time. For this I think it's fair to cut her some slack

mephista
Talker
Talker

Post by mephista »

I remember there was a revolution a couple of years ago when she had the slightest bump on her belly and everyone was asking if she was pregnant... I don't watch her videos anymore because I feel like she's not that big of a deal but I also agree on the fact that it shouldn't be such a big question that people ask her...

First of all, what if she can't have one? It's sad for some women but for others it's alright.

(to my dismay) She's successful right now, maybe she doesn't want to have a baby because I'm 90% sure she'd have to put her life on standby for at least a couple of months...

Maybe she does not want to be a mother, period...

Return to “Laura Vitale”