Haters

LauraVitaIe
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Haters

Post by LauraVitaIe »

If you hate me so much why don't you get a life and do something productive - stop being trolls and gossiping about my life constantly!!!!! :x :x :x :x

prettychicago
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Haters

Post by prettychicago »

Hi Laura, you do know that you physically made an account on a Gossip website right, that's the whole point of it or are we not on the same page ? Your comment here just proves how you've been reading here all along with your "light bulb collecting husband" and have mentioned on one of your vlogs about a comment you read on here but didn't say where you read it from directly, now Laura is that being honest? Name your source if your gonna respond. I read the comment and saw your vlog after, if your gonna quote someone's post quote it right.

Now about your recipes. The earlier episodes I can enjoy cause you seemed like a down to earth woman who loves to cook for family and friends. After you decided to slap on tons of makeup and copy recipes all day long from the Internet and post them what kind of reaction you think you're going to get? People have eyes and ears, we see the bullshit that's going on.
It's not just one person who feels this way, many see it. "My recipe" Lol. Just add salt, powdered sugar or the zest of an Orange. BTW..YOU ARE NOT A CHEF SO PLEASE DONT DISGRACE ALL THE REAL CHEFS BY CALLING YOURSELF THAT.

Lastly, you are a topic of great discussion here on Guru Gossiper (reminding you that you logged on here) because we see the real Laura Vitale. Some comments can be out of line but the rest I've read have been spot on and I truly see the type of person you are. So keep reading here Mrs Vitale, grab YOURSELF a cup of coffee, it's gonna be interesting.

prettychicago
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by prettychicago »

Trolls ? That's what I would call a person who ignored my diet after having surgery. So who's the troll, Laura?

Saphire
Learner
Learner

Post by Saphire »

by the way the last post in the photo was in my words...unless you meant her reply to the said post... If its real i am amazed she created an account just to tell us to stop, instead of ignoring. soo immature lol

LauraVitaIe
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by LauraVitaIe »

prettychicago wrote:Hi Laura, you do know that you physically made an account on a Gossip website right, that's the whole point of it or are we not on the same page ? Your comment here just proves how you've been reading here all along with your "light bulb collecting husband" and have mentioned on one of your vlogs about a comment you read on here but didn't say where you read it from directly, now Laura is that being honest? Name your source if your gonna respond. I read the comment and saw your vlog after, if your gonna quote someone's post quote it right.
Why would I do that???? This cult has already brainwashed enough of my viewers against me!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x

and for your information NONE of my recipes are copied! Every one is original and been rigorously tested to ensure it meets the standards that my fans are used to.

LauraVitaIe
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by LauraVitaIe »

bipolarmorgan wrote:I have a lot of doubt that it's actually her, likely someone else trolling, pretending to be her.... badly at that, but it's still funny, right? :rofl:

(I think the last post in the image was her quoting you in that thread ...) <- yes it was the search system displaying the quotation badly, same for the first post ... so maybe she's not so dual personality...

but I still doubt it's her, although she could prove it easily enough (it's just the email address attached to the account doesn't match up with other email addresses she would be using) .... it's still likely some fan of hers. Either way, still funny that she's on here, as I bet are many of the personalities we discuss. :tu:
LIke I care you think I'm fake!! You think my whole family is fake so that proves your judgement!!!! My account was created by my Jo-Jo Bear and I don't know what email he used......it is probably a fake name to protect my privacy!!!!!

ThrustingTaquito
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThrustingTaquito »

bipolarmorgan wrote:Lmfao - UT OH, HER FEELERS GOT HURT .... :rofl:

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
the alarmingly thin-skinned reactions may mean it is actually Laura! lol
PTTD
The flashbacks are real. We can help.

Post Traumatic Taquito Disorder/ Bush Sighting Reflux

paintingtherosesred
Lurker
Lurker

Post by paintingtherosesred »

wtf

Sipandchat
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Sipandchat »

I’m not sure how I can add a picture here but...pretty positive that Khalen Allen (he wS on Ellen for food videos) said he was in college currently at temple with his friends there and the picture Ellen showed was Joe Vitale. Long story short khalen Allen is this new guy Ellen discovered. Does anyone else find this weird!! Vitale is obviously not in college anymore soooo what’s with this story?!

Return to “Laura Vitale”